Famous Player in LC

Options
Iambeautiful - Lost City
Iambeautiful - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
b:chuckle

OMG......He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has a +12bow....b:shocked
WOW....that's the leader of the strongest guildb:shocked
@....He is the strongest wb in LC?

Post here who you think is famous and why??b:victory
Post edited by Iambeautiful - Lost City on

Comments

• Governator - Lost City
    Governator - Lost City Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    b:chuckle

OMG......He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has a +12bow....b:shocked
    WOW....that's the leader of the strongest guildb:shocked
    @....He is the strongest wb in LC?

Post here who you think is famous and why??b:victory

I'm honestly too tired to rip this post to shreds so I'm just going to stick with asking the GM's to hurry up and deal with this **** bow problem so we can all move on...
    MOAR PLANS b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    +12 bow on a LC-strongest-WereBeast... lol doesnt make sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    +12 bow on a LC-strongest-WereBeast... lol doesnt make sense.

Bowbarian ftw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Am I the only one who noticed that each line is a different comment all-together? This means that they're not related to each other, in the manner that they are only examples of what COULD be a famous person, so to make people post about those kinds of things.

"Post here who you think is famous and why??" is the only statement at hand, the others are examples of possible answers. It's probably a mere coincidence that Yoshiki has a bow near +12 and is the leader of a STRONG guild, note the absence of "est" therein breaking the chain of coincidence, and to make it even more evident that they're separate thoughts, he's not a WB.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Am I the only one who noticed that each line is a different comment all-together? This means that they're not related to each other, in the manner that they are only examples of what COULD be a famous person, so to make people post about those kinds of things.

"Post here who you think is famous and why??" is the only statement at hand, the others are examples of possible answers. It's probably a mere coincidence that Yoshiki has a bow near +12 and is the leader of a STRONG guild, note the absence of "est" therein breaking the chain of coincidence, and to make it even more evident that they're separate thoughts, he's not a WB.

I hear beefums restatted to bowbarian and spent all that money he was bidding on BL land (and more) to make himself a +12 bow. Obviously he must be the leader of the strongest guild on the server if he wants to try to outbid CQ, because he thinks he can stand up to their KOS.

beefums is the person she was talking about, the most famous player in LC

Q.E.D.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I hear beefums restatted to bowbarian and spent all that money he was bidding on BL land (and more) to make himself a +12 bow. Obviously he must be the leader of the strongest guild on the server if he wants to try to outbid CQ, because he thinks he can stand up to their KOS.

beefums is the person she was talking about, the most famous player in LC

Q.E.D.

cq kos?orly?

in 6 months only 1 person from cq tryed to chase me(fiery) for pk me(and i was gz and afk flying for wq) and he badly failed lol...
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    raven wrote: »
    cq kos?orly?

in 6 months only 1 person from cq tryed to chase me(fiery) for pk me(and i was gz and afk flying for wq) and he badly failed lol...

You never cease to amaze me... You seriously don't get anything at all, do you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    raven wrote: »
    cq kos?orly?

The difference between kos then and kos now, is that now there are a lot more 9x cq who are tired of leveling and just want to go out and pvp. Notice there are more red named cq now than before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    The difference between kos then and kos now, is that now there are a lot more 9x cq who are tired of leveling and just want to go out and pvp. Notice there are more red named cq now than before.

That's true and all, but responding to the CQ KOS part of your post is completely besides the point...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    raven HAS to be a troll. No one this redicilous can actually exist.

I call Elayne famous. Anyone that does 4k dmg pyrograms and 3k gush on hh90 armors (no crit afaik) must be worth something. Also, anyone that makes DestroyTokyo run away must be famous.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    raven HAS to be a troll. No one this redicilous can actually exist.

I call Elayne famous. Anyone that does 4k dmg pyrograms and 3k gush on hh90 armors (no crit afaik) must be worth something. Also, anyone that makes DestroyTokyo run away must be famous.

Leave it to Canada to take this post seriously
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pandora and uberhurts.

Pandora is probably on the majority of peoples enemy lists, and uberhurts well, that just explains it all.
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Leave it to Canada to take this post seriously

QFT rofl...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pandora and uberhurts.

Pandora is probably on the majority of peoples enemy lists, and uberhurts well, that just explains it all.
    ...who the hell is uberhurts?
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Rofl, well played.

Now if ur serious, he's SG1OWNS GL...A non factor guild that CQ loves. Still dont know why either :O
  • Blonk - Lost City
    Blonk - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Who is uber? Let me tell you who uber is...

He is the leader of the Anti-CQ movement.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!
  • Governator - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

The better question would be who are you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because we can.
  • ch2h5oh
    ch2h5oh Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    #1 Would be Pandora, being the leader of RageQuit Inc. etc.; and Deity, Accecpt it or not he's a legend on Lost city.
    #2 <insert the name of the veno who bugged the harpy wraith here> for bugging it ofc.
    #3 <insert name of the archer and current leader of BloodLusT here> for provoking #2.
    #4 Dixie, reasons unsaid *cough* cash shop queen *cough*
    #5 Beyora & Falon, The world chat spammers.
    #6 Shinzoko, despite his bad english he's also the leader of LC's 4th strongest guild or which was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Uninstalled Perfect World 4/21/2009, good bye.
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would say Pandora, I new who he was before I even reached lvl 10. I didn't learn of anyone else people have said until a while later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • Iambeautiful - Lost City
    Iambeautiful - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I would say Deity...with his OMZG armors and weaponb:shocked
  • ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Yes but, don't praise deity too much. It would jeopardize your chances of sucking up to CQ. >:3

They hate random player killers (Deity was one) but ninja themselves during event times. Just giving you some healthy tips there ;D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    #1 Would be Pandora, being the leader of RageQuit Inc. etc.; and Deity, Accecpt it or not he's a legend on Lost city.
    #2 <insert the name of the veno who bugged the harpy wraith here> for bugging it ofc.
    #3 <insert name of the archer and current leader of BloodLusT here> for provoking #2.
    #4 Dixie, reasons unsaid *cough* cash shop queen *cough*
    #5 Beyora & Falon, The world chat spammers.
    #6 Shinzoko, despite his bad english he's also the leader of LC's 4th strongest guild or which was.

Lmfao. I've been very quiet with World Chat lately, sir..or madam.
    At least i'm paired with someone leet, instead of say, johnnieboy. <_<

Lookit the cute little non-factor getting on the list.
    I'm enthralled to be compared to Deity, Korren, and Shinzoko. Really.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmfao. I've been very quiet with World Chat lately, sir..or madam.
    At least i'm paired with someone leet, instead of say, johnnieboy. <_<

We'll have to fix that world chat silence now won't we? *whistles the Guild Event tune*

:P

-P.S. The Event is NEVER going to happen because I'm too obsessed with my quest guides~~ and HH-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    ch2h5oh wrote: »
    Yes but, don't praise deity too much. It would jeopardize your chances of sucking up to CQ. >:3

They hate random player killers (Deity was one) but ninja themselves during event times. Just giving you some healthy tips there ;D

When have we (cq) EVER said we hate random player killers? We never said that or said we are saving server from anyone/anything. For that sort of "hero" **** please direct ur attention to GZ/Int. Only thing we said was we kill our enemies.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    NOOOOO..b:sad

I try so hard be famous do i have kill more of you ppl?

Or maybe i shud start spamming world chat and become a cash shop ****
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Beefums - Lost City
    Beefums - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    NOOOOO..b:sad

I try so hard be famous do i have kill more of you ppl?

Or maybe i shud start spamming world chat and become a cash shop ****

You just have to be the best bowbarian on the server to be popular b:victory
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    You just have to be the best bowbarian on the server to be popular b:victory
    Teach me how to level plox.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Teach me how to level plox.

Mom's Bowbarian Guide

Build: enough magic to wear robes, everything else in dex.

That's right, you're wearing robes. You're full dex, so you'll evade things a lot, may as well reduce that magic damage.

Don't worry about vit, barbs have a ton of hp, you'll be fine.

You're using bows and robes, no need for strength.

Weapon: Duh BOWbarian. Highest level you can equip. You'll have to skip hh60, but you can use the hh70 unicorn bow. Might want to carry around a level 1 axe so you can cast your self buffs.

Tactics: Stand there and shoot things with your bow. They'll die. Don't worry about kiting like a pansy archer, you're a barb, that means you're a tank. Things won't kill you.

PVP Tactics: same as pve. Stand there and shoot things with your bow. Mages can't hurt you cuz you're in robes. Melee can't hurt you cuz you're a barb, you're a tank, you'll live. Just watch out for phoenixes, those things are nasty.

Skills: Skills? bowbarian doesn't need skills.
    Get tiger form so you can run fast.
    Swimming mastery is important too.
    Might as well get your other buffs while you're at it. Basically that whole middle of the skill tree is good.
    That tiger form intensify thing isn't important since you won't be in tiger form much.
    Get poison fang I guess if you want to do wood damage like a veno cuz they're amazing.

Leveling areas- wherever the **** you want. nothing can stop you, you're a bowbarian.

Endgame goals: hh90 robe set, hh90 green bow (only one you can equip), jewelry is for girls, don't worry about that stuff.
    Oh and you'll be wearing an mp hat, try to get one with good bonuses.

Go tear it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ch2h5oh
    edited March 2009
    Options
    When have we (cq) EVER said we hate random player killers? We never said that or said we are saving server from anyone/anything. For that sort of "hero" **** please direct ur attention to GZ/Int. Only thing we said was we kill our enemies.
    butt hurt much? >x3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • wraithxxx
    wraithxxx Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Mom's Bowbarian Guide

Build: enough magic to wear robes, everything else in dex.

That's right, you're wearing robes. You're full dex, so you'll evade things a lot, may as well reduce that magic damage.

Don't worry about vit, barbs have a ton of hp, you'll be fine.

You're using bows and robes, no need for strength.

Weapon: Duh BOWbarian. Highest level you can equip. You'll have to skip hh60, but you can use the hh70 unicorn bow. Might want to carry around a level 1 axe so you can cast your self buffs.

Tactics: Stand there and shoot things with your bow. They'll die. Don't worry about kiting like a pansy archer, you're a barb, that means you're a tank. Things won't kill you.

PVP Tactics: same as pve. Stand there and shoot things with your bow. Mages can't hurt you cuz you're in robes. Melee can't hurt you cuz you're a barb, you're a tank, you'll live. Just watch out for phoenixes, those things are nasty.

Skills: Skills? bowbarian doesn't need skills.
    Get tiger form so you can run fast.
    Swimming mastery is important too.
    Might as well get your other buffs while you're at it. Basically that whole middle of the skill tree is good.
    That tiger form intensify thing isn't important since you won't be in tiger form much.
    Get poison fang I guess if you want to do wood damage like a veno cuz they're amazing.

Leveling areas- wherever the **** you want. nothing can stop you, you're a bowbarian.

Endgame goals: hh90 robe set, hh90 green bow (only one you can equip), jewelry is for girls, don't worry about that stuff.
    Oh and you'll be wearing an mp hat, try to get one with good bonuses.

Go tear it up.

This is almost as epic as mystic's joke here. LOL.