Famous Player in LC

2»

Comments

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I admit the very word "bowbarian" makes me giggle inside. b:chuckle
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    omfg i wanna play this class *.*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Mom's Bowbarian Guide

Build: enough magic to wear robes, everything else in dex.

That's right, you're wearing robes. You're full dex, so you'll evade things a lot, may as well reduce that magic damage.

Don't worry about vit, barbs have a ton of hp, you'll be fine.

You're using bows and robes, no need for strength.

Weapon: Duh BOWbarian. Highest level you can equip. You'll have to skip hh60, but you can use the hh70 unicorn bow. Might want to carry around a level 1 axe so you can cast your self buffs.

Tactics: Stand there and shoot things with your bow. They'll die. Don't worry about kiting like a pansy archer, you're a barb, that means you're a tank. Things won't kill you.

PVP Tactics: same as pve. Stand there and shoot things with your bow. Mages can't hurt you cuz you're in robes. Melee can't hurt you cuz you're a barb, you're a tank, you'll live. Just watch out for phoenixes, those things are nasty.

Skills: Skills? bowbarian doesn't need skills.
    Get tiger form so you can run fast.
    Swimming mastery is important too.
    Might as well get your other buffs while you're at it. Basically that whole middle of the skill tree is good.
    That tiger form intensify thing isn't important since you won't be in tiger form much.
    Get poison fang I guess if you want to do wood damage like a veno cuz they're amazing.

Leveling areas- wherever the **** you want. nothing can stop you, you're a bowbarian.

Endgame goals: hh90 robe set, hh90 green bow (only one you can equip), jewelry is for girls, don't worry about that stuff.
    Oh and you'll be wearing an mp hat, try to get one with good bonuses.

Go tear it up.

lmao u are to funny.
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • MushMouth - Lost City
    MushMouth - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I say LLama.

The only person to be banned for "deterring" another "user's" progress and fun!.
  • Shano - Lost City
    Shano - Lost City Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    do you know me b:shedtear
  • Beefums - Lost City
    Beefums - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I am living proof that this guide awesomely written by YourMom, actually works. PM me in game if you wish to die to a bowbarian! b:cute
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol at this thread. Beef your welcome anytime to show me your bowbarian skills b:cute
  • Kotecek - Lost City
    Kotecek - Lost City Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm famous because I have WHITE NAME(read what is writed when u are red...) b:laugh
    My chars: 97 barb, 87 cleric, 91 veno, 80 archer, 74 Blademaster, 34 Psychic, 30 Assasin, 20 Wizard, 44 Seeker, 20 Mistyc.

^ I have SO many personalities to play them all! b:cute

And YAY for my Phoenix!(on THIS veno ^^) b:victory
  • Melovetodrop - Lost City
    Melovetodrop - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Probably MeLoveYou now that he literally dropped every single thing he possibly had.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Mom's Bowbarian Guide

Build: enough magic to wear robes, everything else in dex.

That's right, you're wearing robes. You're full dex, so you'll evade things a lot, may as well reduce that magic damage.

Don't worry about vit, barbs have a ton of hp, you'll be fine.

You're using bows and robes, no need for strength.

Weapon: Duh BOWbarian. Highest level you can equip. You'll have to skip hh60, but you can use the hh70 unicorn bow. Might want to carry around a level 1 axe so you can cast your self buffs.

Tactics: Stand there and shoot things with your bow. They'll die. Don't worry about kiting like a pansy archer, you're a barb, that means you're a tank. Things won't kill you.

PVP Tactics: same as pve. Stand there and shoot things with your bow. Mages can't hurt you cuz you're in robes. Melee can't hurt you cuz you're a barb, you're a tank, you'll live. Just watch out for phoenixes, those things are nasty.

Skills: Skills? bowbarian doesn't need skills.
    Get tiger form so you can run fast.
    Swimming mastery is important too.
    Might as well get your other buffs while you're at it. Basically that whole middle of the skill tree is good.
    That tiger form intensify thing isn't important since you won't be in tiger form much.
    Get poison fang I guess if you want to do wood damage like a veno cuz they're amazing.

Leveling areas- wherever the **** you want. nothing can stop you, you're a bowbarian.

Endgame goals: hh90 robe set, hh90 green bow (only one you can equip), jewelry is for girls, don't worry about that stuff.
    Oh and you'll be wearing an mp hat, try to get one with good bonuses.

Go tear it up.

I am leaving my archer i am gonna reroll as a Bowbarian b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    nthng cn compeet wit bowbiarin heck
    i can ix be faymouse pls i shell west adc gaet with skilz n roond vietongz b00by trapz LOLOL
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Column - Lost City
    Column - Lost City Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This thread should have been closed a long time ago. Its me you silly ducks.

Thanks for Playing. Game Over.
  • xtrm9
    xtrm9 Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yourmom is the most popular LC player without the shadow of a doubt.

All others are just known in LC only but Yourmom is known in each and every server.

I was in harshlands and every veno i talked to wanted to be pro like Yourmom

Every barb was following her Bowbarian guide

On Sanctuary ,Heaven's Tear and Dreamweaver they all worship Yourmom each morning. They all love her more then their real life mom.

IT IS FUNNY HOW YOU EVEN THINK OF COMPETING WITH YOURMOM.

Such Fooooooolishness to even think of competing with Yourmom.

b:byeb:byeb:bye
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »

All others are just known in LC only but Yourmom is known in each and every server.

On Sanctuary ,Heaven's Tear and Dreamweaver they all worship Yourmom each morning. They all love her more then their real life mom.

Good that I'm not competing with my mum.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    xtrm9 wrote: »

I win forams
    kthxbai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]