Rp Player list

Comments

• Wolfengard - Sanctuary
    Wolfengard - Sanctuary Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    average wrote: »
    I apologize for the thread necroing, but I'm just curious, how active is the RP here on Sanctuary? It's rather weak on Heaven's Tear.

It's fairly good, there are some regular RPers around here. While some just RP when they feel like it or just bored with grinding.
  • Oldbear - Sanctuary
    Oldbear - Sanctuary Posts: 486 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's fairly good, there are some regular RPers around here. While some just RP when they feel like it or just bored with grinding.

Speaking of which - welcome back bro! b:victory
  • average
    average Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Sounds good. It's rapidly falling apart on Heaven's Tear, so I might make the jump over. I could use something to keep me occupied from the hellish grind that rises after 35ish.

Thank you both!
    Not responsible for missing drops/loot because YOU didn't pick YOURS up.
  • Enoteca - Sanctuary
    Enoteca - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I haven't been able to find anyone willing to RP so far in game, so I suppose I'll post here.

ecnavda
    An archer, who had a bit of a rough upbringing, is kind and loyal to friends, but wont hesitate to spit out harsh words to those that offend her.

My other RP character you'll just have to find in game :)

If you want to RP with me on enoteca, I'm down with it, it's just there aren't very many RP's around my lvl that I've met, and being fairly group reliant, just don't most of the time so I might not be expecting it.
  • Wolfengard - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Speaking of which - welcome back bro! b:victory

Thx bear, took me a while to update the patches b:pleased
    I haven't been able to find anyone willing to RP so far in game, so I suppose I'll post here.

ecnavda
    An archer, who had a bit of a rough upbringing, is kind and loyal to friends, but wont hesitate to spit out harsh words to those that offend her.

My other RP character you'll just have to find in game :)

If you want to RP with me on enoteca, I'm down with it, it's just there aren't very many RP's around my lvl that I've met, and being fairly group reliant, just don't most of the time so I might not be expecting it.

enoteca, you can always pm me ingame if you want someone to RP with. Most of the RPers I know are above lvl 45+ by now, so that could have been the reason why you can't find anyone to RP with.
  • average
    average Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm having trouble finding any of you guys online. I'm dropping whispers but I never find any of you. I try to whisper you and you're never around...
    Not responsible for missing drops/loot because YOU didn't pick YOURS up.
  • Wolfengard - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    average wrote: »
    I'm having trouble finding any of you guys online. I'm dropping whispers but I never find any of you. I try to whisper you and you're never around...

Oh sorry about, I'm kind of busy in RL (with work and stuff), but I'm usually on when I'm free.
  • Girofalcon - Sanctuary
    Girofalcon - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RP as in Role Play right?

That sounds like fun but I don't know how. b:cry
  • Wolfengard - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    RP as in Role Play right?

That sounds like fun but I don't know how. b:cry

If you can reach me in-game I'd be happy to teach you
  • Vinat - Sanctuary
    Vinat - Sanctuary Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    sorry to be a wet blanket but isnt that kind of... weird?

i mean... you're a character in a game thats based on quests and killing monsters so even a simple conversation of game mechanics and quests is kinda like a role play.. if you take it beyond that then.. idk what it would look or sound like. i'm just utterly confused and a little bit horrified by any sort of role playing done outside of the bedroom... and even then, that only involves wearing a costume.. not doing the whole character.

if someone could explain this then that would be great as i'm totally baffled as is. i just don't understand this sort of thing.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This could be fun? I suppose I shall have to try seeing if I can find Wolfengard to see if he has enough patience to teach me.
  • BearHunter - Sanctuary
    BearHunter - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes, the world is full of odd things. What makes people do what they do whether in front of their computer or in bedroom, who can really tell?

though... I guess the type of this game Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game may actually draw near some real role players (probably intended to).
    ...and what do you know- some cosplayers as well.
  • amabree
    amabree Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    o o Huh. I wasn't expecting a rping topic, but I'm actually kind of happy to see one. Although, I tend to rp all the time, I've never really rped in a game before, aha. Mostly since I have no idea how that's possible - since the rping I'm use to involves sentences and paragraphs, etc. I guess it's something that can be done, though, since this topic is here. xD
  • Wolfengard - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    sorry to be a wet blanket but isnt that kind of... weird?

i mean... you're a character in a game thats based on quests and killing monsters so even a simple conversation of game mechanics and quests is kinda like a role play.. if you take it beyond that then.. idk what it would look or sound like. i'm just utterly confused and a little bit horrified by any sort of role playing done outside of the bedroom... and even then, that only involves wearing a costume.. not doing the whole character.

if someone could explain this then that would be great as i'm totally baffled as is. i just don't understand this sort of thing.

Well the RPers in this game aren't really hardcore-rpers so you're kinda safe from your assumptions lol. RP is just like having a normal conversation with your friend about the game and your character.. in complete and well-typed sentences (without the OMG, LOL, or I PWNED u).
    This could be fun? I suppose I shall have to try seeing if I can find Wolfengard to see if he has enough patience to teach me.

Don't worry I can be patient b:victory

@BearHunter - many do find rping "weird", but really it's just having a normal conversation about the game. We don't plan or act out a scripted play or anything lol. b:laugh

@amabree - I don't think a paragraph could fit in the tiny chat window.
  • amabree
    amabree Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hahahaha, yeah. XD I kind of figured, but I understand what you mean now about rping in the game. It actually sounds like fun. o o
  • Zhoelle - Sanctuary
    Zhoelle - Sanctuary Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm pleasantly surprised. After all the nearly incomprehensible shorthand, I usually find myself fairly "quiet". But I'll be sure to give you a curtsy if we meet.

<starting a new character>
  • Yugoslav - Heavens Tear
    Yugoslav - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm into Rp too, though never noticed the topic before (weird)
    Yugoslav, Archer/jester.. look my up..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    - sneering at the world is better than barking at it anyday -
  • Isathara - Sanctuary
    Isathara - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    RP = Amazing. I've always thought about it, even suggested RP day for my faction.. but that was rejected. )=
    -cough- Anyways.

Isathara - pure, reckless human mage.
    My friend would love this too, so I'll post up her name here as well. =)
    Shiik - human blademaster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Luminary] Is looking for members, and I'm looking for friends! <3 -PM Me In game!-
  • Mikoz - Sanctuary
    Mikoz - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Perhaps a good way to keep up communication with each other would be to use an in game channel dedicated to RP? Would help allow for encounters with each other I think.

In any case I am always up for it, I come from a RP server in wow, always loved it.

Mikoz-Human Male Blademaster, Rides his Panther named Mikomi. Single.
    Sennjin-Venomancer. Single.

Message me in game at any point, I would prefer that you try not to come off as crazy stalkerish *laughs* Have had a few weird encounters lately.
  • Isathara - Sanctuary
    Isathara - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hm, how to contact these people?
    I feel too lazy to pm you all when you might be offline, but just sending a random friend request might be a bit..ehh...
    -cough-
    So...CAN I SEND REQUESTS?! -spaz-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Luminary] Is looking for members, and I'm looking for friends! <3 -PM Me In game!-
  • sethek
    sethek Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    RP rulez

Serothain: Wing Elf Archer
    Shrogg: Wolf Untamed Barbar

Yes, you can send me a friend request.
  • Lexivar - Sanctuary
    Lexivar - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Just started in PW, but I've been roleplaying in WoW since 2005 and the extra dimension is what keeps me hooked on these games.

I play Lexivar the barbarian, and RP friends of any kind would be awesome. <3
  • Meridienn - Sanctuary
    Meridienn - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Roleplayer here as well. I've always roleplayed in my MMORPGs, although in PWI I've let myself slip a bit. I'd love to get back into it. Someone mentioned a channel - can we make a private channel and roleplay in it, or at least get to know each other through it?
  • nibin
    nibin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Roleplayer here too. My chars are:

Imadea, Human Blademaster
    Totomo, Winged Elf Cleric
    Wulfred, Untamed Barbarian
  • Danji - Sanctuary
    Danji - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Greetings everyone. i started not long ago with a friend of mine with the intention of roleplaying. its nice to know we won't be the only people on the server interested b:thanks

well here we go:
    Danji the male blademaster
    Gwyniver the Female cleric
    Shiahkhan the Barbarian
    Serverket the female Wizard

please feel free to send me a whisper and/or friend request
  • Ratinax - Sanctuary
    Ratinax - Sanctuary Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I love rping!!!

Ratinax - Venomancer >3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    :Db:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    Neferiti - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Names: Neferiti
    Class: Blademaster
    Couple ?: Not yet :)

I'm always up for a good rp, so here I'm on the list :)
  • Preitu - Sanctuary
    Preitu - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Eh, think I could give a run at this. I've had some experience with RP in the past, but I've never truly dedicated a character in any MMO to it explicitly. So, this could be interesting.

Name: Preitu (pronounced Pree-too), nicknames: Pre, Preet
    Class: Wizard
    Relationship: None

Open friend requests are acceptable.
  • Neferiti - Sanctuary
    Neferiti - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Yes it's a good idea. I just made a test, opened a chat room name is rp feel free to join :)
This discussion has been closed.