Why BloodLust must fall.

Comments

• swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    becuase people who share the same ideals exist. Those who view PKing as normal won't have a problem with RQ. I didn't. I was pked 1-60 by RQ, and i stayed guildless 1-60 until I was able to join RQ.

People just have to man up. Unfortunately, public mentality deems random and lowbie PKing as unjust. RQ doesn't care about society mentality. We play to have fun. Those who realize that are the same ones who join and end up staying.

I do shared the same ideals, but I cannot convince myself to join RQ, I seriously thought about to join RQ as RQ start to get in trouble. Since I do respect most RQs even I hate them, but the behavior of some RQ members really stopped me. Myself does not make any difference, RQ may not want me even I decide to join. But I believe I am not alone, if there are 50 or 100 players have the same thought then it is a big deal. To me, RQ cannot play hero and evil at same time.

I do believe CQ is not intent to take over the server, but the reality is every guild on the map are (will be) CQ
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    swgs wrote: »
    I do shared the same ideals, but I cannot convince myself to join RQ, I seriously thought about to join RQ as RQ start to get in trouble. Since I do respect most RQs even I hate them, but the behavior of some RQ members really stopped me. Myself does not make any difference, RQ may not want me even I decide to join. But I believe I am not alone, if there are 50 or 100 players have the same thought then it is a big deal. To me, RQ cannot play hero and evil at same time.

I do believe CQ is not intent to take over the server, but the reality is every guild on the map are (will be) CQ

If RQ players' behavior in the game stopped you, then you'd probably not like being in our guild chat/vent.

Sounds like you're trying to tell us that we should recruit another 50-100 people? We just kicked out about 70 people (still under 100 last time I was ingame) and I don't think we're doing heavy recruiting anytime soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    If RQ players' behavior in the game stopped you, then you'd probably not like being in our guild chat/vent.

Sounds like you're trying to tell us that we should recruit another 50-100 people? We just kicked out about 70 people (still under 100 last time I was ingame) and I don't think we're doing heavy recruiting anytime soon.

Glad to know RQ is still going strong. Hope you can get your land back soon.
  • Neonz - Lost City
    Neonz - Lost City Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree with Pandora on some parts, only he left out, their was a time BloodLust had a mutual agreement with a guild called "YingYang" on the land "Hidden Orchid" but along came Vendetta (when Vendetta and RageQuit were buddys) and took it from YingYang, then along came RageQuit, took it from Vendetta and then RageQuit lost it to CQ, my point here is, BloodLust will not fall, not right now at least, to be honest Pandora as much as I love RageQuit (not sarcasim) they have fallen greatly and lost lots of members like; DddddfunLOL, BigTime, FSweet and they all went where (BloodLust) so right now they have some of the best RageQuit members, and the reason I know one person is not coming back is because your ruthelessly thinking and being irritional at the moment, your guild has fallen and you are already seaking to distroy, Pandora for the good of RageQuit re-build yourself before you get into this ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boojangles has a fetish with brambles o.O

---R-E-T-I-R-E-D----
    So troll elsewhere
  • DddddfunLOL - Lost City
    DddddfunLOL - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    hmm only replying now. i never look at the forums til someone pointed me here -.- anyways, replies
    There isn't a public vote in the guild no, but it wasn't exactly a spur of the moment decision. It came down to his call in the end, but its not like it was not talked about. As much as you may not see it, there are a few people in the guild who have more input on these kinds of things than others.

ummmm, he was talking about that even before his comp broke. i left rq cause i wanted to stop conq and knew mystic wouldnt change his mind. as much as i love rq, imo doing that would be way too late for the server. even when i talked to deadbone, he sorta said he's giving up on the server and just getting revenge on blt. deadbone was actually the person who taught me what happens when guilds own the map o.o

sigh now that im in blt, i see blt feels they were backstabbed too. tbh i dunno anything about politics cause im never invited to the cool discussions. either was im doing what i think is best and im not caring about the past.

to be honest we could have saved the server easy if pandora joined blt too and led their tws, which is what i initially wanted, cause he is by far the best leader in that aspect in pwi. its just that his computer got busted so no one could talk to him -.-

also ragequit had way too many enemies, and if rq ever became factor, they would be focused by the server before cq.

sad thing is, the people who moved with me are the ones agreed with how i felt about cq. and now they were telling me that they dont even wanna return to ragequit now that rq is intentionally destroying the server, one told me he who would sooner join gz over rq, and you know how us ex-rq feel about gz jajajaja
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Pandora.

Maybe your twisted logic can fool some of the weak minded and young ppl here.
    But majority of us see what you are and what you are trying to do.

You are just like the joker from darknight.

You are the type of person that just likes to watch things burn.An agent of chaos.
    You tried before to make rq something at the same time trying to be a server tyrant.
    You failed and failed badly.

Now you see that there is no way rq can ever be anything more than a pestilence.So now u opt for burning the whole server.
    What u can't posses you wanna destroy eh?

Lolz trying to remove the one thing that stands in the way of total conqueror domination of the sever and trying to spin it as a good thing.
    Seriously, how many ppl actually buy this ****?

Then when server is under total conqueror rule?What u plan to do?Leave game go for another?or re-do the same thing to harshlands?

Ppl with brains will see this for what it really is......and thats just a big fat joke.
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    sad thing is, the people who moved with me are the ones agreed with how i felt about cq. and now they were telling me that they dont even wanna return to ragequit now that rq is intentionally destroying the server, one told me he who would sooner join gz over rq, and you know how us ex-rq feel about gz jajajaja

can view that in many ways. saying RQ is destroying the server by attacking BLT is like saying BLT has already destroyed the server by attacking RQ. If BLT had swallowed their pride over the whole Etherblade thing it would be CQ with the multi-war's each week right now. I mean honestly what did they expect? KOS RQ, take their lands, and expect them to ignor BLT afterwards?

Anyways, do the RQ who left to join BLT believe attacking GZ is saving the server? I thought it was CQ they wanted to attack...
  • toiletdog
    toiletdog Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    How the hell did my user name appear like this... Entersandman here.

About RQ attacking BLT, I along with most of the guild think it's by far the best option.

BLT, CQ, and GZ are all against RQ thats well known. So as far as wars go who do you attack?

CQ has been enemies since the start, well know fact, I have been pked by them heaps. Do I complain? No. PK is the reason I joined LostCity and RQ.
    I don't dislike CQ at all, they are just batting for a different team on this server.
    CQ has clearly got the strongest guild at the moment, partly from being care bares (I'm saying this in a nice way) and partly because they seem to have a very good leader.

I've completely disliked BLT from the start. Grim was the most egotistical **** in the game.

Attacking BLT will not destroy the game anymore than leaving them alone to self destruct. Looking into the future a few months from now. GZ will be gone from BLT's attacks, causing a few of them to be leaving the guild (possible disband) and I'm sure BLT will start losing people after they lose half their lands. All these people will then have to find a new home. This is where RQ comes in and try's to pick up these solo characters. We should have proven by now that we will survive for quite a while longer. Our guild has sorted out all the rubbish. We now have a guild with loyal people who are not here for the territory payment, who haven't quit and who haven't left to play the new server.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ...to be honest we could have saved the server...

The argument behind "saving the server" presented here is merely a public relations gimmick to convince people to relate to your self-righteous cause. If your definition of saving the server is replacing it with your OWN rule, there's something suspicious there. Even more, it appears Blt will be taking GZ's land, decreasing the land-owning guilds to a mere 2. But then, I thought you were trying to save the server?

Anyway, if that is your argument you need to explain what you're trying to save it from. If the subject is "Conqueror's terrible rule", then our response is simple; we're just trying to get Blt out of the map, thus agitating Blt, since such a campaign requires a source of income, and because not many of our members CS, we've had to take a lot of lands. Moreover, since Blt holds a large amount of lands, our mission has had as a consequence, the takeover of a great majority of lands.

Needless to say, I understand why people are bothered by our course of action, and I can't say they're wrong for feeling that way. Trying to make them think otherwise would be trying to impose our self-righteous ends, but in contrast, the outcomes can be different. Blt has attacked the guild they had claimed neutrality with, their end is land-ownership. On the other hand, while Conqueror has had their own wars in which they haven't won, they haven't turned on allied/ceasefire guilds. I leave it up to the people to guess how each scenario can play out in the end.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol you guys are acting like cq is some terrible regime enforcing its terrible rule on the server.

As a guild we have been annoyingly "nice" to everyone. Our only enemies are the ones who decided to pick a fight with us and we have so far fought and generally beaten these enemies. We arent bullies so dont see how everyone has this huge apocalyptic idea about cq taking over and the server self-destructing.

Tbh the only thing cq has on people right now is more 9x. 9x arent hard to get and all a guild needs is 80 9x to match cq as it is irrelevant if cq has 200 9x and another guild has 80 since only 80 can attend war. Cq doesnt have the big cash shoppers so very soon it will be 80 average gear cq 9x vs 80 average gear 9x from some other guild and look at that its even. Even if cq manages to take all the lands how long do you reckon they could hold it? Especially when the majority of people are 100+. Look at the Chinese server where all the players are at end-game there is more than one guild controlling land because wars are too even.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Lol you guys are acting like cq is some terrible regime enforcing its terrible rule on the server.

As a guild we have been annoyingly "nice" to everyone. Our only enemies are the ones who decided to pick a fight with us and we have so far fought and generally beaten these enemies. We arent bullies so dont see how everyone has this huge apocalyptic idea about cq taking over and the server self-destructing.

Tbh the only thing cq has on people right now is more 9x. 9x arent hard to get and all a guild needs is 80 9x to match cq as it is irrelevant if cq has 200 9x and another guild has 80 since only 80 can attend war. Cq doesnt have the big cash shoppers so very soon it will be 80 average gear cq 9x vs 80 average gear 9x from some other guild and look at that its even. Even if cq manages to take all the lands how long do you reckon they could hold it? Especially when the majority of people are 100+. Look at the Chinese server where all the players are at end-game there is more than one guild controlling land because wars are too even.

i agree, i cannot wait until majority of the server gets 100+....a couple years from now b:chuckle. But seriously, by then with all the gold gotten from Territories, cq will have not only gotten 100+ but will have uber uber gear from their income, not saying that they dun deserve it but yea even after ppl get 100+, cq will still most likely be a bigger threat. Don't bank on the "majority of the server getting 100" idea.
  • Takaru - Lost City
    Takaru - Lost City Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree with Chao everyone wants to make us sound like we are the bad guys just because we have more land. Like many others have said before me it is not our plan to take over the server our enemies hold land and the only way to hurt them is to take their land, their teles, and income.

In the end whoever has more land will end up the bad guy, people will find away to turn the server on them even if they were the most helpfull guild on the server.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Then once the enemys are gone, will cq decide to purge their lands to let other non-enemy guilds take them freely? Or will there be the arguement of 'we earnt it' and keep them?
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree with Chao everyone wants to make us sound like we are the bad guys just because we have more land. Like many others have said before me it is not our plan to take over the server our enemies hold land and the only way to hurt them is to take their land, their teles, and income.

In the end whoever has more land will end up the bad guy, people will find away to turn the server on them even if they were the most helpfull guild on the server.

Unlikely to the point of impossibility. Power corrupts (see BLT for example), and if you really wanted to be the most 'helpful' guild on the server you'd leave some land for other people to pick over.

Not swaying CQ is evil, but they appear to play to win (as do I, not that it matters) and it would be folly to just give up land like that. They did work for some lands, but picking off RQ land wasn't that hard, lol. Maybe you could leave that to the likes of RR/Yakuza/Woldblade/etc. Again, not an attack on CQ, just the reality of the situation. YOu can win without backstabbing or random PK, as they have shown (so far anyway)

In regards to 'most' of RQ agreeing with the decision that BLT had to go... that's obviously wrong, since we lost a ton of members around that time (who went to BLT, so that's about as opposite as you can get!) Almost everyone who disagreed dropped tag. However, there are members such as myself who, regardless of their opinion of a particular decision, will support Pandora while he remains an effective leader of RageQuit.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    The argument behind "saving the server" presented here is merely a public relations gimmick to convince people to relate to your self-righteous cause. If your definition of saving the server is replacing it with your OWN rule, there's something suspicious there. Even more, it appears Blt will be taking GZ's land, decreasing the land-owning guilds to a mere 2. But then, I thought you were trying to save the server?

Anyway, if that is your argument you need to explain what you're trying to save it from. If the subject is "Conqueror's terrible rule", then our response is simple; we're just trying to get Blt out of the map, thus agitating Blt, since such a campaign requires a source of income, and because not many of our members CS, we've had to take a lot of lands. Moreover, since Blt holds a large amount of lands, our mission has had as a consequence, the takeover of a great majority of lands.

Needless to say, I understand why people are bothered by our course of action, and I can't say they're wrong for feeling that way. Trying to make them think otherwise would be trying to impose our self-righteous ends, but in contrast, the outcomes can be different. Blt has attacked the guild they had claimed neutrality with, their end is land-ownership. On the other hand, while Conqueror has had their own wars in which they haven't won, they haven't turned on allied/ceasefire guilds. I leave it up to the people to guess how each scenario can play out in the end.

Yes, I did quote myself! I didn't spend that much time of my life to have it die that fast in the previous page. <.<
    Then once the enemys are gone, will cq decide to purge their lands to let other non-enemy guilds take them freely? Or will there be the arguement of 'we earnt it' and keep them?

Now, seriously... I cannot speak for Conqueror as I'm not an officer of any kind or have a voice in any matter, and as such can only speak for myself and my opinion on the matter. For my part, I really wouldn't see a problem with the release of a number of lands... it only seems fair.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2009

To be honest, I personally wouldn't mind giving up a few for other guilds to take and fight over among themselves, but I doubt it would need to come to that. Unlike in PW MY, fake bidding is not allowed here. We will win some, and lose some too. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Now, seriously... I cannot speak for Conqueror as I'm not an officer of any kind or have a voice in any matter, and as such can only speak for myself and my opinion on the matter. For my part, I really wouldn't see a problem with the release of a number of lands... it only seems fair.

that would be a nice thing to do and to keep tw fun to everyone and all, but i disagree with that action as if one guild fought for the land as cq did (i mean at one point, u guys were overwhelmed with the whole bl+rq thing) then they should not have to give it away, rather it should be taken away, it's not cq's responsibility to keep territory alive and fun. If one guild gets too strong then it is the server's responsibility to work together and break away or take down that strong guild. Just like gz was united to take down RQ, other guilds can unite to take down cq, then disband or whatever after their task is accomplished.

honestly, though, i don't think cq will own the entire map, BL is not all that weak as everyone is thinking...look at the top 50 lvl rankings.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited March 2009

An idea that doesn't sound so bad, but only an idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Unlikely to the point of impossibility. Power corrupts (see BLT for example), and if you really wanted to be the most 'helpful' guild on the server you'd leave some land for other people to pick over.

You obviously didn't learn from Wellspring village- Even if CQ gave up a few lands, the strongest non-factor will just grab them and hold it. CQ would have to leave BloodLusT alone for 1 week just to go in there and take it back so the cycle could start again.

Besides, who said CQ is the "helpful" guild of the server? Don't mistake their carebear approach to pking for being some kind of charity guild.

It's like everyone is determined to find some kind of simplistic profile- either CQ is the tyrant guild using carefully constructed propoganda to random PK and terrorise the server while still being seen as heroes.. or we're the carebear guild that's going to finish taking over the server then start to hand it back and smile from our thrones at the cute little non-factors as they enjoy their own TW.
    Rundora
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    As a guild we have been annoyingly "nice" to everyone.
    Besides, who said CQ is the "helpful" guild of the server? Don't mistake their carebear approach to pking for being some kind of charity guild.

I was going off that statement. I make no assumptions, just saying that *IF* they wish to be that way, they could do something different. I'm not saying you should or shouldn't. Nor am I saying you shouldn't wipe BLT either. Was more making observations.

In regards to stereotypes... well... welcome to forum posting, where stereotypes rule the waves! For example, as a member of RQ, I am a lowbie pk'ing griefer who gets his jollies killing puppies, and you are the CQ superhero who feeds the homeless and clothes the poor.

Course, the truth might be that I've never pk'ed anyone my entire time in the game, while maybe sometimes you get mad at a KS'er and kill them even when white named. I assume the truth is somewhere in between, but on the internet, ignorance and drama usually change minds more often than logic and sound thinking. Course, you already knew that, but maybe someone else is reading too :)
  • DddddfunLOL - Lost City
    DddddfunLOL - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Anyways, do the RQ who left to join BLT believe attacking GZ is saving the server? I thought it was CQ they wanted to attack...

nope. i disagreed with that completely. id be majorly pissed if we attack gz again -.-
  • duledusan
    duledusan Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    la la lalalalla la la lallala
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2009
    Didn't gz bid on blt land first thus breaking the treaty?

Why everyone saying blt backstab gz? They made the first move to bid on blt land first wich resulted in blt retaliating didn't it?
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Didn't gz bid on blt land first thus breaking the treaty?

Why everyone saying blt backstab gz? They made the first move to bid on blt land first wich resulted in blt retaliating didn't it?

No one said BLT back stabbed GZ, its just that BLT is supposed to be "saving the server from CQ" (thats why all those RQ betrayed their guild and went there, right? b:shutup) not keep as many lands as possible. Thus, attacking GZ instead of CQ suggests that its actually otherwise...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    No one said BLT back stabbed GZ, its just that BLT is supposed to be "saving the server from CQ" (thats why all those RQ betrayed their guild and went there, right? b:shutup) not keep as many lands as possible. Thus, attacking GZ instead of CQ suggests that its actually otherwise...

Option 1: Attack CQ and fail and lose one land a week but don't gain any. Bonus: They also have to defend GZ

Option 2: Take GZ off the map so they all QQ and disband (or at the very least have less income for their members), then gather your monies (as well as any ex-GZ high levels you can get) and hit CQ with everything you've got

Unlike RQ, I think BL are actually going about this the right way. The only thing that would improve their chances of beating us is if they were to get more high levels from RQ, but obviously that's not going to happen.
    Rundora
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2009
    Option 1: Attack CQ and fail and lose one land a week but don't gain any. Bonus: They also have to defend GZ

Option 2: Take GZ off the map so they all QQ and disband (or at the very least have less income for their members), then gather your monies (as well as any ex-GZ high levels you can get) and hit CQ with everything you've got

Unlike RQ, I think BL are actually going about this the right way. The only thing that would improve their chances of beating us is if they were to get more high levels from RQ, but obviously that's not going to happen.

Thank you sir for speaking the truth.

I laugh at the attempt by conq/rq/whoever to spin the whole blt attacking gz thing as blt is land hungry.

Gz forced blt's hand on this one.
    U expect blt to just fight cq regardless of whoever is attacking them?Lose all their resources?You think blt is stupid or what?
    Gz,rq and conq all attacking
    Blt has formulated and acting on the only sensible course of action.More like the one and only course of action left.

Thank god there are people that actually see the truth and not succumb to propaganda.

Rq and conq should just disband and reform under the name "Spindoctors"

But blt is stupid in one sense.They practically have no spokesman or someone who can come to forums and jack all of u in the face with facts.So u are free to spin and lie to gain support from ppl who don't know any better.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    Thank you sir for speaking the truth.

I laugh at the attempt by conq/rq/whoever to spin the whole blt attacking gz thing as blt is land hungry.

Gz forced blt's hand on this one.
    U expect blt to just fight cq regardless of whoever is attacking them?Lose all their resources?You think blt is stupid or what?
    Gz,rq and conq all attacking
    Blt has formulated and acting on the only sensible course of action.More like the one and only course of action left.

Thank god there are people that actually see the truth and not succumb to propaganda.

Rq and conq should just disband and reform under the name "Spindoctors"

But blt is stupid in one sense.They practically have no spokesman or someone who can come to forums and jack all of u in the face with facts.So u are free to spin and lie to gain support from ppl who don't know any better.

No a month or two ago bl had a ceasefire with gz. They then attacked gz in TW the following week (and lost i might add) breaking the ceasefire and effectively back-stabbing gz. BL have and do backstab people be they ally or neutral.

I think what Pandora is saying in this thread is this. If a guild attacks cq with bl in a double/triple attack and win they will have a piece of land. At some point be it the following week or slightly later bl will think "hmm attacking cq is a bit hard lets take an easy land like that one the noob guild took off cq". Thus they kill off anyone who would want to get on the map and assist in wiping cq off. So Pandora's plan seems to be get rid of bl then take cq as any guild winning a land off cq will only have to worry about cq not worry about bl taking it off them.

You cant blame Pandora for thinking this as this is what bl has done in the past and will probably do in the future. Whether or not this is the right approach this is probably what Pandora means and at least some of it is true.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Devlinne - Lost City
    Devlinne - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ahhhh forget it lah!.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A GOAT always THINKS it's a lion......untill it meets a REAL LION!!!!!
  • rukhmath
    edited March 2009
    Ahhhh forget it lah!.

Yeah "forget it".

Thats why blt will infact fall.

Members like you that have the name proudly displayed on your sig,but yet not the heart to speak out for your guild.

I wish some other guild was close to competition with conq,so that all u "forget it" Blt would fade into the background.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    All I see are cq members posting on the forum glad I dont check here much anymore..