Conqueror, the true enemy of Lost City

Options
2»

Comments

• IronCleric - Sanctuary
    IronCleric - Sanctuary Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    One question...why are you dead with full HP???
    1 Corinthians 13:4-13
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    1 Problem moron, that wasnt random.

Get over yourself, dont make me destroy your whole ****ing guild.

Err i can understand u killing Clara but taking it out on a guild when they clearly arent helping her flame CQ or pk back is lame. CQ should be better then that.
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    Err i can understand u killing Clara but taking it out on a guild when they clearly arent helping her flame CQ or pk back is lame. CQ should be better then that.

If a guild condones there members being complete ****ing idiots they deserve to get pkd b:surrender
  • Clara - Lost City
    Clara - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If a guild condones there members being complete ****ing idiots they deserve to get pkd b:surrender

shove that ego up ur **** and burn in hell xD

Your a coward if you get my guild involved in this, they have done nothing wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    Hmm so if Clara had not world chatted then this would of never happend in the first place? Just wondering.

This all kinda reminds me of Shygirl with RQ eventhough it was a man >.>

If Clara had taken her rejection like a man, seeing as she probably is one IRL, yeah.

It's a PVP server, as I remind people two hundred times a day, who cares.

I'm going to KOS her myself, idiots who mistake targeted PK for random pk shouldn't even be on Lost City.
    Rundora
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    shove That Ego Up Ur **** And Burn In Hell Xd

Your A Coward If You Get My Guild Involved In This, They Have Done Nothing Wrong.

Loooooooooooool

Enjoy digging your current and all future guilds a nice grave huh?
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Dont see how its "Random pk" when envy was clearly specifically targeting her because of her WC. Lol if i had seen her i would have done the same thing. Not because im random pking but because she was shiit talking, it annoyed me so i feel like killing her. Nothing random about killing a specific person everytime u see them.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This thread made me lol
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Can we quit calling it random pk?

That was obviously targeted pk. It's not like I was just like oh my days random person lol one shot time.

Random or not, you're too easily provoked and trigger happy. As I recall, you called personal kos on the whole Haven guild after erndog pked your random pking alt. b:worried
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Random or not, you too easily provoked and trigger happy. As I recall, you called personal kos on the whole Haven guild after erndog pked your alt. b:worried

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    "dowan maek a big deal out of it la"
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • starcraftforever
    starcraftforever Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    This is by far the most ridiculous thread I have ever scene! Ok I am not a big CQ fan tbh, but this is a pvp server, i get pked, I die, then i get the **** up and do what ever I need to do. QQ and posting **** like this should be a embarressent to you and your guild. O w8 your in Haven Nvm!! b:pleased
  • Clara - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why am i even bothering arguing with kids? Im wasting my time with these internet geeks. Apparently, only the a-holes go to PvP servers. Overlooking this thread I can see that. Keep posting, this will be my last post to you chumps. Whatever makes you feel better, come pk me if you want.

The following information may make your brain explode if you try to decipher it:

I AM NOT UPSET OVER GETTING PKED, I WAS UPSET OVER THE FACT THAT CQ LIES ABOUT PKING OTHER GUILDS THAT ARE NOT ON YOUR KOS LIST.

b:byehave fun in your "Perfect World"b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I Call Lost city server out lets destroy Haven b:thanks

Oo and Haven u shud KOS CQ would only be fit unless u dont care about your members.?

Let the games begin my nooblets love u all except CQ them only a litle bit
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Why am i even bothering arguing with kids? Im wasting my time with these internet geeks. Apparently, only the a-holes go to PvP servers. Overlooking this thread I can see that. Keep posting, this will be my last post to you chumps. Whatever makes you feel better, come pk me if you want.

The following information may make your brain explode if you try to decipher it:

I AM NOT UPSET OVER GETTING PKED, I WAS UPSET OVER THE FACT THAT CQ LIES ABOUT PKING OTHER GUILDS THAT ARE NOT ON YOUR KOS LIST.

With the "kid" argument I place you somewhere around the ages of 13-16, plus a level of immaturity, although this is obviously superfluous to the matter at hand. With the "internet geeks" comment, refer to the previous statement... About the a-holes comment, although slightly offending, I can't help but notice you ARE in this server, which brings you into your own insult.

From what I've read on this thread, not OVERLOOKING (check that definition up) it, it's apparent that the act was not random in nature, and that you were in a particular situation where you were prone to getting PKed. From your final statement I can understand that this event has marked your gaming experience in such a way that it makes you say "Perfect World" in a sarcastic manner. This must mean it did get you very upset, and it wasn't just about PKing policies since your statement is towards the game itself, unless we're all o' that in your eyes, in which case it seems a bit obsessive.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • lextrux
    lextrux Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmao evry CQ random pk's posts u guys awnser show us a pic..

Well here u have 1, trying cover it up by making clare look bad? She is just quick, quicker then u guys can imagane i geus not hard press print screen when u see a well known random pker drop down in your area. b:surrender

As i said before Cq threatens there random victims with KOS if they dont stfu and deny even screenshots it wouldnt look strange if haven is KOS to CQ now... or atleast clare for talking.

Anyway there is your proof of Envy for the fact that her posting wasnt enof now we got about 20 more CQ random pkers running around wihtout screenshots wont be long if 1 talks they all start talking b:chuckle

And for the noobs CQ's and there smart awnsers. b:shutup

1:Yes CQ random pk's that pic isnt foto pasted.
    2:yes im RQ and im a hater.
    3:yes my spelling is bad i would post in dutch but then u dumb asses coulndt read it
    4:We got u red handed dont try work around it.
    5: and watever els i couldnt think off

Dutch FTW!!!

But what has that youtube video to do with that pk???
  • Biased - Lost City
    Biased - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I AM NOT UPSET OVER GETTING PKED, I WAS UPSET OVER THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LIED TO ME ON THE INTERNET WHEN THEY TOLD ME I WAS ****ED IN WORLD CHAT FOR **** TALKING THE STRONGEST GUILD ON THE SERVER LIKE A ****ING MORON.

Damn id be upset to babe.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

I AM NOT UPSET OVER GETTING PKED, I WAS UPSET OVER THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LIED TO ME ON THE INTERNET WHEN THEY TOLD ME I WAS ****ED IN WORLD CHAT FOR **** TALKING THE STRONGEST GUILD ON THE SERVER LIKE A ****ING MORON.

Gonna go world chat **** talk cq later, whatcha gonna do bout it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options

Yeah seriously....

Do you expect to shiit talk on WC then people to be all jolly with you? No matter the guild there will be some who kill you for bad-mouthing their guild in world chat.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Mezume - Harshlands
    Mezume - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    One question...why are you dead with full HP???

LOL b:laugh

Anyways... is there really a point to this tread? You talk ****.. you die... you cry... you ***** to people who seem not to care at all... and now what? Do you honestly think this thread will change ANYTHING? I'm surprised you took the time to keep up with this stupid topic.
  • Notbad - Heavens Tear
    Notbad - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If i were you i would get a whole group of people and pvp her :D and then laugh b:laughb:chuckle be the dictatoro be the BOSS!
    b:shedtearb:infuriatedb:irritated
    b:sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Baby theres no other super star you know that i'll be..Listening to lady gaga b:laugh
  • Clara - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Conqueror is not full of all bad people, Im sorry for making it seem that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Was asked to close this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.