Conqueror, the true enemy of Lost City

Options
Clara - Lost City
Clara - Lost City Posts: 110 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Arigora Colosseum
http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq225/Claire4_album/betrayal.jpg

I am in a faction that is against random pking, and this is unacceptable for Conqueror. They are our false saviors against random pk since they support it.

I found a video Conqueror can relate 2 as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daKEFmB-WFM&feature=channel_page
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Clara - Lost City on

Comments

• Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hi Clara.

Just ignore Envy. He does that to all females.
  • Clara - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    it makes no difference to me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Envy probably personal KOSed you because of your stupid QQing. You left CQ during the bad times and now it's all fine and dandy you want back in? Hell no. Deal with it, move on with your life.
    Rundora
  • Clara - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Envy probably personal KOSed you because of your stupid QQing. You left CQ during the bad times and now it's all fine and dandy you want back in? Hell no. Deal with it, move on with your life.

I did not leave because of that you stupid *******. I left because you fail to protect, you fail to be true to your beliefs as a no random pk guild, and you fail at realizing how corrupt you have become.

This is not about being rejected from CQ, this is more about our "beloved" Conqueror.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clara - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I did not leave because of that you stupid *******. I left because you fail to protect, you fail to be true to your beliefs as a no random pk guild, and you fail at realizing how corrupt you have become.

This is not about being rejected from CQ, this is more about our "beloved" Conqueror.

Pking someone because they tell them "CQ needs to run an ego check on its members, cuz they can shove it up their a$$" on WQ shows just how childish and immature you all are. I know this is a PvP server but its a shame it has to attract the kinds of people who lie and thirst for power. You are no better than RQ in my opinion.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

Well.. yeah. Welcome to the PVP server. Our high levels dont have time to go flying all over the map to save your ****, you could have learnt to deal with pvp like everyone else, but instead you left. Too bad.
    Pking someone because they tell them "CQ needs to run an ego check on its members, cuz they can shove it up their a$$" on WQ shows just how childish and immature you all are. I know this is a PvP server but its a shame it has to attract the kinds of people who lie and thirst for power. You are no better than RQ in my opinion.

You should be thankful that the KOS is only starting just now. At your level (and with your class), I'm basically going to be one-shotting you. But whatever, maybe you can help Pandora rally the non-factor armies to remove BL and then finally take down Conqueror. Makes no difference to me.
    Rundora
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Did anybody else die laughing that this person took the SS before he died, and that he has less than 2k hp at 80?
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Looks like you knew Envy was gonna 1 shot you, had your finger on print screen and everything, even took the screeny before your hp bar was empty.
    We dont need mages with under 2k hp in our war eating up our salary anyways. bye
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Hmmm.....how did this whole thing start anyways? Clara when u say they "refused to help u" how many times did that happen? how long were u in the guild? did u make any friends or try to talk to them? did u help them when they were getting pk'd or in pk fights? when u left did u curse at them or leave them with kind words? Did u speak in world chat cause they wouldnt take u back or was it something they did to u that made u do that? I know ur hubbie and u do not have a bad rep for random pking or of that sort but other then that i know nothing. Either way i have no say and stay neutral but it would be helpful to state these things to further ur cause otherwise it just looks kinda like u took it public to smear their name and now cq hanging u publicly.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmfao are u that used to getting one-shot that u had ur finger hovering over the print screen button and managed to ss so quickly. I mean seriously ur ss is before the game even deducted the hp from the shot or displayed the damage that is some hardcore screenshotting. Damn we should get u back in guild just to take perfect ss of everything, you could be the guild photographer.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Lmao evry CQ random pk's posts u guys awnser show us a pic..

Well here u have 1, trying cover it up by making clare look bad? She is just quick, quicker then u guys can imagane i geus not hard press print screen when u see a well known random pker drop down in your area. b:surrender

As i said before Cq threatens there random victims with KOS if they dont stfu and deny even screenshots it wouldnt look strange if haven is KOS to CQ now... or atleast clare for talking.

Anyway there is your proof of Envy for the fact that her posting wasnt enof now we got about 20 more CQ random pkers running around wihtout screenshots wont be long if 1 talks they all start talking b:chuckle

And for the noobs CQ's and there smart awnsers. b:shutup

1:Yes CQ random pk's that pic isnt foto pasted.
    2:yes im RQ and im a hater.
    3:yes my spelling is bad i would post in dutch but then u dumb asses coulndt read it
    4:We got u red handed dont try work around it.
    5: and watever els i couldnt think off
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Come 1 shot me Dazels, you tough badass.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    LOL

Holy **** I didnt even notice that HP. Good thing we didn't invite her, what a failure.

As for Dazels well he's the official Anti-CQ officer of the server now, searching for opportunities to talk **** and trying to stir up a drama ("Caught red handed" - LOL) but sadly failing because half the server already thinks we random pk, and the other half doesn't even care.

The only people missing here are cbastor ("aha CQ are random pk see this proves it everyone come see me try and fail to draw attention to it") and Raven ("Conqueror are always pk random like backstabber warmachine because they are trick the server to believe they are good but they are bad and use jumphack to get warsoul helm")
    Rundora
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    *sigh*

10 characters
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Clara, although I do not agree with Envy random pking you or any of these other CQ talking **** in the forums (Seriously, grow up.), I also do not agree with your approch with handling things. I've heard from quite a few people that you've been talking a lot of **** yourself, which kind of makes you no better than those flaming you now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Danteii - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not Clara but I'm going to reply for her to all the questions I'm allowed to reply.
    sillyfoo wrote: »
    Hmmm.....how did this whole thing start anyways?
    I believe it started because Envy killed her, even though Conqueror does NOT KOS Haven.
    how long were u in the guild?
    She had quite time in Conqueror already, if I'm not wrong she left 2 weeks after the war between BloodLusT and Conqueror.
    when u left did u curse at them or leave them with kind words?
    She left to join Haven when I decided to make the guild (by time I left BloodLusT 1 week before she left Conqueror) I don't know if she left with kind words but we didn't have any problem with Conqueror since then.

My question b:laugh
    I know ur hubbie.
    Who are you? b:shocked

b:bye
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    lolllllllll
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Clara, although I do not agree with Envy random pking

Can we quit calling it random pk?

That was obviously targeted pk. It's not like I was just like oh my days random person lol one shot time.
    Lmao evry CQ random pk's posts u guys awnser show us a pic..

Well here u have 1, trying cover it up by making clare look bad? She is just quick, quicker then u guys can imagane i geus not hard press print screen when u see a well known random pker drop down in your area. b:surrender

As i said before Cq threatens there random victims with KOS if they dont stfu and deny even screenshots it wouldnt look strange if haven is KOS to CQ now... or atleast clare for talking.

Anyway there is your proof of Envy for the fact that her posting wasnt enof now we got about 20 more CQ random pkers running around wihtout screenshots wont be long if 1 talks they all start talking b:chuckle

And for the noobs CQ's and there smart awnsers. b:shutup

1:Yes CQ random pk's that pic isnt foto pasted.
    2:yes im RQ and im a hater.
    3:yes my spelling is bad i would post in dutch but then u dumb asses coulndt read it
    4:We got u red handed dont try work around it.
    5: and watever els i couldnt think off

Ravens brother?
  • sillyfoo
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm not Clara but I'm going to reply for her to all the questions I'm allowed to reply.

I believe it started because Envy killed her, even though Conqueror does NOT KOS Haven.

She had quite time in Conqueror already, if I'm not wrong she left 2 weeks after the war between BloodLusT and Conqueror.

She left to join Haven when I decided to make the guild (by time I left BloodLusT 1 week before she left Conqueror) I don't know if she left with kind words but we didn't have any problem with Conqueror since then.

I know u like pking RQ and once while i was doing wq near whetstone i helped u kill a barb and veno (both RQ) who were tagteaming u (did not party or speak just killed and moved on). I've done a couple fbs with u and my wife resed u when u died near village of naught from pve. It was a long time ago like 2 months+. Hmmm...i wont give u enough clues to guess who i am since i'd rather remain a nobody and if u have figured it out keep it to urself, plz. My identity will remain secret forever!!! Muhahahaha........*runs for it!!!*b:avoid
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

I don't know if she left with kind words but we didn't have any problem with Conqueror since then.
    About two days ago she had some cute little **** taking in world chat because we wouldn't take her back.

Then I have an anal evacuation on her face and she QQs.
  • sillyfoo
    edited March 2009
    Options

About two days ago she had some cute little **** taking in world chat because we wouldn't take her back.

Then I have an anal evacuation on her face and she QQs.

Hmm so if Clara had not world chatted then this would of never happend in the first place? Just wondering.

This all kinda reminds me of Shygirl with RQ eventhough it was a man >.>
  • Danteii - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If she trashtalk'd way before Envy killed her it's her own fault, I haven't been on lately (or should I say "I haven't been on while she's online") so I don't know what she does lately. I still don't believe that she trashtalk'd before Envy killed her though.. it's not herself.

What is confusing me is that she wanted to join back Conqueror? o.o

p.s: I apologize for my bad english, FieryDevil taugh me everything I know so blame him.
  • sillyfoo
    edited March 2009
    Options
    If she trashtalk'd way before Envy killed her it's her own fault, I haven't been on lately (or should I say "I haven't been on while she's online") so I don't know what she does lately. I still don't believe that she trashtalk'd before Envy killed her though.. it's not herself.

What is confusing me is that she wanted to join back Conqueror? o.o

p.s: I apologize for my bad english, FieryDevil taugh me everything I know so blame him.

She world chatted about CQ not helping her and that CQ was showing its real colors. CQ responded saying she wanted back in now after leaving when there was the hard times. I was playing at the time and i saw it so did a lot of the server. Happened about two days ur wife did this post. I do not know what happened however or what words were spoken between Clara and CQ memebers privately. After she world chatted it was like flame war thats about all i know.
  • Danteii - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Can a mod please close this thread?
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Can a mod please close this thread?

Keep it open, it shows how stupid Clara is rofl.
  • Clara - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Keep it open, it shows how stupid Clara is rofl.

no, this thread shows how bad CQ really is. At least RQ openly admits to random pking. You are a bunch of liers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clara - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options
    no, this thread shows how bad CQ really is. At least RQ openly admits to random pking. You are a bunch of liers.

Oh no! i bad mouthed bad people! thats horrible! -.-

I am not saying ALL of conqueror is bad. Its the bad people that need to go.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    did u just reply to your own post?
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Options

1 Problem moron, that wasnt random.

Get over yourself, dont make me destroy your whole ****ing guild.
This discussion has been closed.