Why BloodLust must fall.

Comments

• Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Just as much complain about RQ now as they did when the server opened, so i wouldnt say non-factor just yet. Apparently the new FB29 is Archosaur west gate, despite the only ones training there are blued named >__<

Ontopic, couldnt care less at this point about the whole *save the server* thing, although i guess attacking BLT is kinda the oposite way to go about it. Cant see how attacking BLT will allow others to rise up and attack CQ or something..sry pandora >_<

Still plenty of people around to pk, still events with pvp, so nothings gonna die off and nobodys gonna get bored just yet but it will happen eventually. From other gaming experience thats usually dealth with by players making their own 'personal kos' which being from larger guilds is all the excuse they need to PK, either that of people just make up stories and start PKing whole guild cause 'they pking my alt' or something random with no SS's to back it up. I know CQ is against this but i dont see it happening honestly, i mean we all played a pvp server for a reason and who wants to spend 6 days a week picking herbs just for a 3 hour weekend war where nobody shows up.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This topic is pro.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Danteii - Lost City
    Danteii - Lost City Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    about:blank

b:shy
    I am Liam Neeson, you may remember me in such films as I will find you and I will kill you. b:pleased
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I would like to point out that despite having 20-30 ppl show up to war on friday, with most of the 90's not even interested because it was pointless, RQ still outlested GZ in today's war. Even though I say that, I have no idea how many GZ even showed up or if they even did (since a 5 min war was like not even being there).

RQ may be non-factor in terms of being able to take out or even defend against CQ or BLT, but we don't need to be. Just like GZ, we did our job and BLT lost a land. And they will lose another land next week too. Oh and GZ is being atked by blt when they were supposedly allied. No1 even saw that coming, right?

BLT shouldn't talk **** when they are using RQ pulling and defense strategies.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009

@Danteii - hmmmm i dont think u can post a link like that on the forums without breaking tos.

GZ is having internal problems or at least thats what is leaking out. GZ formed out of four guilds (Hashishin, AxeGang, Unlimited, Panic) to get rid of RQ on the tw map and now that RQ is gone, they dont have unity anymore "supposedly". GZ kicked Danika although that isnt much of a blow to them and he joined BLT for 2nd time. GZ losing that fast in tw seems rather odd maybe they all secretly moved to Harshlands O_O, or didnt wanna bother with wasting hieros and such till tomorrow when they def. Either way it just seems too odd something must be going on and only the next few weeks will tell.
  • X - Lost City
    X - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    result:

GZ will most likely lose all their land.

RQ will not gain 1 land

CQ will keep taking 1 land each week.

the end.

edit: and here's the good part,by the time the whole map is red they realize..we made a mistake! I'm waiting til that
    the first black man in PWI to have rank 8~ b:cute
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    result:

RQ will not gain 1 land

the end.

edit: and here's the good part,by the time the whole map is red they realize..we made a mistake! I'm waiting til that

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc16/keiji_02/elementclient2009-02-2821-38-52--1.gif
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Whats a SCRAY wakwak
  • Unconquered - Lost City
    Unconquered - Lost City Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    result:

RQ will not gain 1 land

the end.

blt would be in good shape right now had they not kos'd GZ and RQ at one point.

rq would also be completely gone, the only 90s atm are my group that came from BLT + 3 or so people.

all things aside, had Ascension not merged with BLT, I think blt would be gone by this point, Ascension was the strongest guild on the server. BLT got lucky that Ascension was f*cked over by the GMs after fake bidding tbh.

I call for a regathering of all Ascension people when all is said and done, take back half the server, and give 3 or so lands in a remote corner away for smaller guild bidding. At least keep the server interesting.
  • matthewrulez953
    matthewrulez953 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    IM IN A GUILD THAT WILL EVENTUALLY (after it gets stronger) DESTROY CQ AND BTL. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • CrimsonScyth - Lost City
    CrimsonScyth - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i havent been able to log in so update me...how did the blts tw vs cq/gz/yakuza on saturday go?
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    blt would be in good shape right now had they not kos'd GZ and RQ at one point.

rq would also be completely gone, the only 90s atm are my group that came from BLT + 3 or so people.

all things aside, had Ascension not merged with BLT, I think blt would be gone by this point, Ascension was the strongest guild on the server. BLT got lucky that Ascension was f*cked over by the GMs after fake bidding tbh.

I call for a regathering of all Ascension people when all is said and done, take back half the server, and give 3 or so lands in a remote corner away for smaller guild bidding. At least keep the server interesting.

Had Ascension not allied with BLT. Ascension would be facing KOS AxeGanG and Conqueror. You guys had Holyhell, but they were heading to AxeGanG anyways. Only reason we KOS Conqueror back then was because of our alliance. A lot of things changed when Ascension came to BloodLusT.
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Only reason we KOS Conqueror back then was because of our alliance.

The first mistake which is now bloodlusts undo'ing.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    According to FlameZ... There was a time when Daikoku asked to stop KOS because it was Cancer's fault and we had no business in it. FlameZ declined because Conqueror was suffering more at the time.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Had Ascension not allied with BLT. Ascension would be facing KOS AxeGanG and Conqueror. You guys had Holyhell, but they were heading to AxeGanG anyways. Only reason we KOS Conqueror back then was because of our alliance. A lot of things changed when Ascension came to BloodLusT.
    According to FlameZ... There was a time when Daikoku asked to stop KOS because it was Cancer's fault and we had no business in it. FlameZ declined because Conqueror was suffering more at the time.

I dont remember it this way, just remeber grim saying its a long lasting kos to make things intresting, cq wouldnt have been so intrested in that pvp tw so early on with bl this had been the complete reason. Cancer and ascend wasnt even in BL when grim kosed CQ, we didnt even have a full alliance untill after we defended vrs CQ. Personally it seamed more like us bringing them into fighting CQ back then.
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Conqueror attacked us because we were blocking their way. The KOS was on the day after TW. Halycon called KOS on Conqueror first and then BloodLusT responded by also KOSing because we made an alliance little before that.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I dont remember it this way, just remeber grim saying its a long lasting kos to make things intresting, cq wouldnt have been so intrested in that pvp tw so early on with bl this had been the complete reason. Cancer and ascend wasnt even in BL when grim kosed CQ, we didnt even have a full alliance untill after we defended vrs CQ. Personally it seamed more like us bringing them into fighting CQ back then.

i disagree on that. kos didn't occur for some days even after the first gvg tw. I think that BL had no intention of kosing cq nor did cq have any against blt. cancer was in ascention, and is the reason for the start of the kos, seeing as though blt had no part in kos other then allies, then u could say that If BLt and ascention were not allies then no kos would have occured. i think it would have been pretty much the whole server vs RQ.
  • Dazels - Lost City
    Dazels - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    BLT shud simply disband rally up teh server make a new guild under good leadership and take on CQ/GZ and dont forget RQ i wouldnt wane ally with so many possible targets.

BLT mest up and is next i line for a royal server **** and GZ will follow most likly.
    in end CQ will have the map simply cuz KOS threats will keep 80% of server from attacking them and the y have enof take on 3 wars a week
    Ooo I know lets roll pvp server so i can QQ about pking...

Loving Cyprus the weather is Hot the women are Hot and the beer is cold b:victory
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Dazels tried to get into BloodLusT and I PMed Xtacy about it. Then he asked Dazels. Xtacy PMed me back saying Dazels made a bet with Chaoslegend. Then I PMed Dazels about it and he thought I was Xtacy.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Dazels tried to get into BloodLusT and I PMed Xtacy about it. Then he asked Dazels. Xtacy PMed me back saying Dazels made a bet with Chaoslegend. Then I PMed Dazels about it and he thought I was Xtacy.

lol, Xtacy is all!
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    BLT shud simply disband rally up teh server make a new guild under good leadership and take on CQ/GZ and dont forget RQ i wouldnt wane ally with so many possible targets.

BLT mest up and is next i line for a royal server **** and GZ will follow most likly.
    in end CQ will have the map simply cuz KOS threats will keep 80% of server from attacking them and the y have enof take on 3 wars a week

I r dazels and i iz a phonux venomencer and I om rally the army of servur to fight tha bad conquarar.

BL and RQ cannut do at alone buut if we wark togethar than we r powarful enuff.
    Rundora
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Conqueror attacked us because we were blocking their way. The KOS was on the day after TW. Halycon called KOS on Conqueror first and then BloodLusT responded by also KOSing because we made an alliance little before that.

Every last thing written by Viriilink is the complete truth. Literally. We used to laugh with each other about these situations. Also funny how they thought Virii was a spy. b:chuckle

Anyway, BloodLusT would have not kosed Conqueror if it wasn't for Ascension. They basically sealed the deal. I'm going to make a "Might be stupid assumption." I "Think" that Cancer was told to randomly pk Envy just to cause this kos.

We allied with Ascension but did not like them one bit. We always wanted to kos them but we just thought at an early stage of the server that would be stupid. I wont forget those meaningless fights at Dawn's Cry Isle, where everyone was fighting over spots. That would involve BloodLusT at some points too. We always had the tension; we just needed someone to spark it and who better than the 2 blood thirst fcks in each Guild. (Envy and Cancer)

Psh, this ended with a WTFPAWNED on BloodLusT's part. Good job...
    Xtacy
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Whats a SCRAY wakwak

Dunno, ask Xtacy :x
  • Axel - Harshlands
    Axel - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Damn, LC sounds crazy lol, makes me wish i had gotten in on the fun. I may not have ever played LC, but I'm gonna say this : Good luck RageQuit, kick some **** out there. You guys can flame me all you want, but in my eyes, RQ is simply playing the game the way it was meant to be played, and having fun. Its a PVP server, there should be Pking and mass PVP.
    For some reason, I post more now then I did when I actually played this game...does that make me a troll?
    *Waiting on Tideborn*
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    Damn, LC sounds crazy lol, makes me wish i had gotten in on the fun. I may not have ever played LC, but I'm gonna say this : Good luck RageQuit, kick some **** out there. You guys can flame me all you want, but in my eyes, RQ is simply playing the game the way it was meant to be played, and having fun. Its a PVP server, there should be Pking and mass PVP.

RQ died, you're a little late lol.
  • Moobysnax - Lost City
    Moobysnax - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ owns too much land... some one needs to do something about it. I don't hate CQ but it's pretty rediculous that they just own everything and no one can really do too much about it.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    CQ owns too much land... some one needs to do something about it. I don't hate CQ but it's pretty rediculous that they just own everything and no one can really do too much about it.

Yes, lets give all the land to a guild that isnt as strict about random pking, or even better- a guild that encourages random pk because it's definitely better for all that money for them so they can refine their weapons and one-shot you for twice as much damage.

Go level, non-factors aren't allowed to talk with the big boys. Oh wait, this is an RQ thread, never mind.
    Rundora
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Just as much complain about RQ now as they did when the server opened, so i wouldnt say non-factor just yet. Apparently the new FB29 is Archosaur west gate, despite the only ones training there are blued named >__<

Ontopic, couldnt care less at this point about the whole *save the server* thing, although i guess attacking BLT is kinda the oposite way to go about it. Cant see how attacking BLT will allow others to rise up and attack CQ or something..sry pandora >_<

Still plenty of people around to pk, still events with pvp, so nothings gonna die off and nobodys gonna get bored just yet but it will happen eventually. From other gaming experience thats usually dealth with by players making their own 'personal kos' which being from larger guilds is all the excuse they need to PK, either that of people just make up stories and start PKing whole guild cause 'they pking my alt' or something random with no SS's to back it up. I know CQ is against this but i dont see it happening honestly, i mean we all played a pvp server for a reason and who wants to spend 6 days a week picking herbs just for a 3 hour weekend war where nobody shows up.
    If RQ proceeded to dispatch it's troops to take out GZ insted of BLT
    1. RQ will get the land, knowing how fragile GZ is
    2. RQ will take more than 1 land ref 1.
    3. RQ will get attacked by GZ, BLT, Integrity and CQ all over again.

In the case of BLT
    [LIST=2]
    [*]Attack BLT, stay away from GZ and CQ. Play it safe till everything gets back to "normal". People will get a salary of some sort and get be even close to ready to take down something thats 200 times bigger.
    [*]Getting a land from BLT is like taking candy from a baby now that it's being focus fired like how RQ was ambushed by the whole server.
    [*]Revenge on BLT for backstabbing, all the lies etc.
    [*]It's the only guild RQ can afford to invade. Like how Yoshiki said "I don't want to do it, but my guildmates want it done. As a leader, I have no choice but to do what they say as they make the guild what it is.". This is not Pandora's decision, it's RQ's decision. Fa-Qtards who don't understand this were probably born morons.
    [/LIST]

Law of the jungle:
    The strong shall live, The weak will die.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This is not Pandora's decision, it's RQ's decision

Incorrect. This is strictly Pandora's decision. Some guild members support it, some don't, but there wasn't some kind of public vote we took or something. He's the leader, and regardless of my personal support for a particular course of action, when the debate is done I follow through with it 100%.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Incorrect. This is strictly Pandora's decision. Some guild members support it, some don't, but there wasn't some kind of public vote we took or something. He's the leader, and regardless of my personal support for a particular course of action, when the debate is done I follow through with it 100%.

There isn't a public vote in the guild no, but it wasn't exactly a spur of the moment decision. It came down to his call in the end, but its not like it was not talked about. As much as you may not see it, there are a few people in the guild who have more input on these kinds of things than others.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]