Why BloodLust must fall.

Pandora - Lost City
Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
edited September 2010 in Twilight Temple (West)
I've seen a lot of support for my decision to focus BLT, and at the same time I've seen some confusion.

We have decided to defeat BloodLusT for several reasons.

1) What Yoshiki did to Kyri is unforgivable. Kyri was dedicated to the core to BloodLust, she would not attend wars against them, would not help in PK. She disliked Flamez but was fully committed to BloodLust and always spoke of Yoshiki in the highest manner. He backstabbed her and gave an account she owned to the person she hated the most, and when she gave RageQuit her gear, he lied to his guild and said we stole her account (until she logged on, told him off and straightened everything up.)

2) I will never support a guild that has risen up on lies and lies alone. FlameZ always used to lie to his guild about funds/plans/etc. They have lied to us and backstabbed us 4 times now. I will never trust them again.

3) We asked BLT to attack CQ, with us. Instead, they tried to attack GZ, and failed. Then when RQ got focus fired, they attacked us. BLT has no interest in defeating CQ, they just want to win more territories regardless of if CQ expands or not.

What does 3 mean?

3 means that if any guild wants to rise up and defeat CQ, and takes a land, BLT will not help them. BLT will try to take that land. They are not able to ever be trusted. At this point, their existance on the map does not help the resistance against CQ. It hurts it, and makes it impossible to ever rise up against them.

I'm not foolish enough to believe that RQ in our current form can take BLT. But BLT in their form when RQ was broken could not take RQ either. We will break them the same way they got us off the map; by stacking wars with every other guild on the map. We won't get the lands, but someone else will, and that's all that needs to happen.

Many of you may not agree with my decision. But I have tried to work with BloodLusT. I have seen it first hand. Cooperation with them is impossible, they will backstab any teammates they have as soon as something goes wrong in order to try and get as many lands as they can themselves.

I have never been one to care what people believe about me or my guild. I know that my decision is right, and is the only one that could lead to a server not completely dominated by Conquerer. BloodLusT is the element keeping everyone from rising up.

Think what you want, but now you know my position. Support us or not, it's your choice.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
Post edited by Pandora - Lost City on

Comments

• True - Harshlands
    True - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You signature is utterly and completely offensive. I am in fact so disgusted by it that I'm going to save it to my harddrive.

Secondly, If all this is true, then by all means do what you feel is necessary. I certainly wouldn't want anything to do with a faction like that.
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    We never planned on taking the whole map. And we won't provided GZ remains allies with us.

It just so happens that most every other guild on the map ended up KOS to us. -____- practically handed the land over.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Told you so
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    +1

Everyone wants to play hero and stop CQ from "taking over the server". CQ has said it over and over, they don't aim to take over the server, it just so happens that they're main enemy owns the other half of it. BLT is the only guild who's aim is to gain as many territories as they can [aka. take over the map]. Wanna play hero? BLT is the one's people should be concerned about, not CQ atm.

Anyways, CQ is just a bunch of harmless flower pickers anyways b:flower
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm quite certain CQ wants to take over the map, actually. But in order to stop them, we have to kill BLT first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I just jizzed in my pants.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Water - Harshlands
    Water - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm quite certain CQ wants to take over the map, actually. But in order to stop them, we have to kill BLT first.

We honestly don't want to take over the map. Seriously; would you allow your enemies to get stronger because of the income they get?

If we weren't kos with any of those guilds we took out we wouldn't care about taking land. Of course it's great to have such an awesome income but imagine what WL get it's nothing compared to what we get. We're not aiming that.

Look at my crazy signature.
    What's in my pocket, dawg? Big face hundreds!
    Just left the mall; bought everything that I wanted
    I'm Kinda mad with you haters, I'm really dissapointed.
    'Cause what you didn't tell the people is I got plenty money!b:cool (Plenty money ingame that is :3)
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    complexx wrote: »
    I just jizzed in my pants.

MOAR MOAR?

oh, this isn't 4chan...
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    fo sho

10 cahractersz
  • Mizorie - Lost City
    Mizorie - Lost City Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I'm happy to see RQ back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dalamaar: Mizorie you have no soul.
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hmmm...so is former RQ like DddddfunLOL, Fsweet, Sawechi, and others gonna go back to RQ? Were they sent as spys? Did GZ backstab BLT this time around? Will CQ take over the map in the name of justice?b:chuckle
    The plot thickens. b:laugh

Finally some dramab:pleased
  • dixienormous
    dixienormous Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    im all for some new colors on the map. if BLT is out some new guilds will be in and if CQ really doesnt want the whole map like they claim they wont bother with the new map controlling guilds.

but Pandora how are u gonna go about makin RQ into a guild that can recruit enough players to take out BLT when RQ has a horrible reputation as a pk guild, no offence
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    welcome back pandora
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    im all for some new colors on the map. if BLT is out some new guilds will be in and if CQ really doesnt want the whole map like they claim they wont bother with the new map controlling guilds.

but Pandora how are u gonna go about makin RQ into a guild that can recruit enough players to take out BLT when RQ has a horrible reputation as a pk guild, no offence

Doesn't help when their minimum level for recruitment is high, and they PK all the people who are trying to level to it.
  • Sorbik - Lost City
    Sorbik - Lost City Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited March 2009

becuase people who share the same ideals exist. Those who view PKing as normal won't have a problem with RQ. I didn't. I was pked 1-60 by RQ, and i stayed guildless 1-60 until I was able to join RQ.

People just have to man up. Unfortunately, public mentality deems random and lowbie PKing as unjust. RQ doesn't care about society mentality. We play to have fun. Those who realize that are the same ones who join and end up staying.
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited March 2009

The problem is, there are so few STRONG guilds who could even come close to the lower 10% in levels of BLT, CQ, GZ. Even if BL gets tripple attacked they can send their n00bs and defend easy. I don't see any new colors unless BL disbands and the land is open game.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Llama - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    becuase people who share the same ideals exist. Those who view PKing as normal won't have a problem with RQ. I didn't. I was pked 1-60 by RQ, and i stayed guildless 1-60 until I was able to join RQ.

People just have to man up. Unfortunately, public mentality deems random and lowbie PKing as unjust. RQ doesn't care about society mentality. We play to have fun. Those who realize that are the same ones who join and end up staying.

b:cute You really think RQ posed any kind of threat to CQ? We didn't like you guys for the loads of trash talk, particularly lies, trolling etcc.. that has been spewed out by you guys since before CB. Has nothing to do with random pk. Though CQ has a rule prohibiting it, we can still have fun. b:bye You pk the lowbies they can't level and pose a challenge in the future.

I will agree with Pandora about the backstab thing. BLT did back stab us. :P They started this war, that has been going on for so long.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    .....Ugh, I am pretty sure Pandora mentioned that we can't win a territory by ourselves, but if blt has a few stacked wars like we had for months, then we can do enough dmg to make blt lose to one of the bigger guilds or to us. BLT can't take both us and GZ/CQ....hell even integrity, so they will be losing land for sure. Myabe not specifically to us, but with 3-4 guilds capable of delaying a win by 1 hour against their full force, they will either fight 1 each time slot and scrap the other (lose land) or they will divide their forces and lose both wars.
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I agree with Pandora.
  • Link - Lost City
    Link - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I never thought that I'd ever say this but, I agree with Pandora.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Raigen - Lost City
    Raigen - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    agreed

....nuff said
  • TangTang - Lost City
    TangTang - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:chuckle
    OMG....%&(%^()^*%$...i agree with Pandora
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009

tell me how would anyone stop cq after 4-8 weeks or so when their income would be more than +400m because what I think blt will do whenever big/small guild jumk them every week is to defend every other guild, take gz land in most cases, and let cq take their 1 land evry week and then end it will end up that cq already took over the map just because blt took over gz land and the innocent cq took over blt
    how the **** does this help taking down cq?
    either you lost your mind pandora or you just want to ruin the server before leaving for another game..
    remember what I have said here after 2 months from now this will just turn the whole map into red boring stupid map
    gg noobs
  • Dazzy - Lost City
    Dazzy - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tell me how would anyone stop cq after 4-8 weeks or so when their income would be more than +400m because what I think blt will do whenever big/small guild jumk them every week is to defend every other guild, take gz land in most cases, and let cq take their 1 land evry week and then end it will end up that cq already took over the map just because blt took over gz land and the innocent cq took over blt
    either you lost your mind pandora or you just want to ruin the server before leaving for another game..
    remember what I have said here after 2 months from now this will just turn the whole map into red boring stupid map
    gg noobs

LOL just tell me what will you do if you are the ldr of CQ.....b:shutup
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    gg noobs

First of all, saying Conq's salary will somehow reach 400m+ in 4-8 weeks is just silly. We would need to declare like 2 wars a week to achieve that, and win both of them. Also, salary =/= power to win TW, it just helps.

About the amount of lands taken, well, I have a rough idea how that can be avoided, and there are ways. However, sadly, we'll just have to wait and see. Nonetheless, I think Pandora has made a fair point about the matter, amazingly enough. Following the idea, I'd say that in the end it's easier to negotiate with Conq than BL.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Jannelle - Lost City
    Jannelle - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i cant really see RQ taking down BL or CQ. and wanting to destroy an entire guild for what 2 people did is similar to a 3 year olds tantrum. not defending grimz or yoshi but maybe if kyri hadnt been breaking the rules in the first place and buying accounts.... karma

besides BL seems to have gone more carebear than the PVE server. they wont even "random" pk red names.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i cant really see RQ taking down BL or CQ. and wanting to destroy an entire guild for what 2 people did is similar to a 3 year olds tantrum. not defending grimz or yoshi but maybe if kyri hadnt been breaking the rules in the first place and buying accounts.... karma

besides BL seems to have gone more carebear than the PVE server. they wont even "random" pk red names.

You should read the entirety of his post, not just the first point. It's not just about 2 people.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Wakawka - Lost City
    Wakawka - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Bloodlust cheats and still sucks ****.

No big deal.
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    since like all of cq is agreeing with Pandora should I do the same? Ya know what? Fine! I'll agree with this guy b:chuckle

I was going to anyway
    Xtacy
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    gg noobs

They make it so that people can bid on guilds with no fake bidding. Any guild can be formed in a day the only advantage is that cq gets a big **** income. Otherwise if it ever does happen there are enough people to take down cq.

I don't believe that GZ will be losing as easily as you think. Especially when they have never lost against BL yet. Give them some credit buddy. All because you fail doesn't mean everyone else does.
    Xtacy