b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    My bald archer looks like a ****.

so does mine

big bubba lips and some evil eyebrows haha
  • energymann
    energymann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I don't regret anything nor I will, mainly because:

1. All quests I can tackle sooner or later, I am not time limited for this game at all. If I can't do this quest now, I will do it later when I can.

2. "I upgraded my stats bad... I will create another account!" many would think after reading some guides. DO NOT think like that, every stats improves your char for something. After all you can buy reset scroll from someone for coins.

There are unlimited levels, new monsters ever coming, if you used your 5 points on some skill you wish you had not, you will use when you get new 5 points :P

3. "I sold DQ things early and now there is very very small chance to get them!". True BUT think what means 15k EXP if you want to level from 71 to 72 level for example? If you still want DQ for badges you can buy DQ items in west archosaur district (full of shops :) ) because higher level = more money and those low sums won't "touch" you at all :)

4. "I died many times and now I have no quests to do." Solution: Farm monsters that are same or 1 or 2 lvl lower than you. You will get EXP, GOLD and many items which you can sell or keep.

You just can't make unchangeable error in this game, and new character isn't a solution :)
  • breezshadow
    breezshadow Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i think that if u die u just lose xp right??? That means when u r gonna kill u r gonna get xp + sp hence u end up with more sp than normal .I had a cleric once which died about 4 times every lvl but , it eneded up with a lot more sp than normal . I always had about 200k sp [at lv 37] unused atleast.Thats beyond the point that i always had my main skills maxed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Biggest regret, thinking swords were good.

Terrible.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Vonstryfe - Sanctuary
    Vonstryfe - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    This thread is awesome, because I am a Noob here and was about to make so many of those mistakes lol. So I thank you for that.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    complexx wrote: »

Terrible.

This.... -____________-;
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    my biggrest BM regret was making my BM polearm then deciding to go Sword and finally axes. My stats are screwed i miss MysticBladex R.I.P
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Weapdragones - Heavens Tear
    Weapdragones - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    my biggrest BM regret was making my BM polearm then deciding to go Sword and finally axes. My stats are screwed i miss MysticBladex R.I.P

=O is it save to assume i won't see it anymore ='(
    i should miss u MysticBladex D=
    n there is nothing wrong with blades D= with our high dex we hit faster than normal bm n mobs miss us with their attacks a lot 2 =D
    the only regret i have as a blade bm is that we don't really have any AOE skills but at less i can equip bow to try lure mobs =3
    if they come in group and i know i can't handle them i can still run =D
    since i still got the cloud spirit to use and run =D
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    - Roll an Axe warrior
    - Use axes from level 1
    - Vitality is your best friend
    - Use Heavy gear

- Learn your manufacturing skills
    - Pick mats, herbs etc.
    - Make your own equipments

- Get into a good guild.
    - RageQuit is not your friend
    - When you hit level 30, buy some tissues; you'll need them.
    complexx wrote: »

Terrible.
    QFT, too bad Severan still thinks swords are cool.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    At low levels, i dont think it will. But once it gets stronger, like lvl 4 or 5, Bleed an Atmos Strike might be enough ta finish off a hurt mob. Not sure, as mine is only like lvl 2 or 3. The higher the lvl, the farther back the mob gets knocked.

I got atmos strike over the weekend. However, I have not tested the combo yet......i will do it tonigh with low level mobs. LOL
  • ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary
    ZzzKyantezzz - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    awww i regret that i didnt put any point to mag b:cute