Conq getting banned

Ninloth - Lost City
Ninloth - Lost City Posts: 45 Arc User
edited March 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
So i hear alot of 9x conq been getting banned lately b:shutup. Sounds about right your whole guild is nothing but hackers, botters, and bug exploiters. You guys have to cheat and **** to get where your at. We all now midnight hacks hh and almost all of your 9x botted or bot now. I wouldnt be surprised if you guys had a gm showing you favoritism. Like with the event and the helms how come no one else knew. Plus whats up with them letting you take both lvl 1 lands. Anyway more bans pleaseb:bye
Post edited by Ninloth - Lost City on

Comments

• Tarterus - Lost City
    Tarterus - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    So i hear alot of 9x conq been getting banned lately b:shutup. Sounds about right your whole guild is nothing but hackers, botters, and bug exploiters. You guys have to cheat and **** to get where your at. We all now midnight hacks hh and almost all of your 9x botted or bot now. I wouldnt be surprised if you guys had a gm showing you favoritism. Like with the event and the helms how come no one else knew. Plus whats up with them letting you take both lvl 1 lands. Anyway more bans pleaseb:bye

I cant believe they got BOTH lvl 1 lands.
    Hmmmmm, this is starting to sound a LOT like Warlord. (Even though I never played MY, just heard stories)
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    b:shutupmelovetokiteb:shutup hi b:bye
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009

lol those two statements look nice together b:chuckle. I love how bl tells everyone that gm's ae showing favoritism to other ppl but....they still have the haxed xbows and/or mats. and -Edited- still not banned hmm gm's showing BL favoritism?
  • Chowy - Lost City
    Chowy - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Do you have better proof than "everybody knows"?
  • embl3m
    embl3m Posts: 494 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I have never botted or exploited the game.

You have no proof anybody in my guild has ever exploited or botted.

But we have proof of -Edited-. b:mischievous
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Because midnight cannot jump doesn't mean he cheats. Seriously b:shocked
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • odb
    odb Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Because midnight cannot jump doesn't mean he cheats. Seriously b:shocked

actually it kind of does. that means he is resetting the value on his jump **** so it doesnt look like he is hacking but is too stupid to set it right so it looks like he cant jump at all.
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    ORLY? Well I don't care. Even with their botting hax or w/e they're still 1 or 2 shots. Doesn't bother me much unless I get owned by them, in which case I'll start a QQ post of my own.

Even Google knows what I'm talking about:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2phc7.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • dekciw
    edited March 2009
    odb wrote: »
    actually it kind of does. that means he is resetting the value on his jump **** so it doesnt look like he is hacking but is too stupid to set it right so it looks like he cant jump at all.

Sounds like you got experience in the matter. b:bye
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Tessika - Lost City
    Tessika - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Getting banned for botting while farming midmats on your land mount = epic.
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Is Midnight farming you the new HH90 stuff? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • MrKalamack - Lost City
    MrKalamack - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2009

what? didn't you drop your stuff again to like Raven? no emo quit for 3 weeks, claim you are to sick to play for another week. then come back and spilt to a new guild? i am convinced that you are a female playing a male char. there is just no freaking way a guy could be this emo.

* dropping gear once is fail. dropping it twice is extra fail. but dropping to Raven is just... i have no words to describe that fail.
  • TangTang - Lost City
    TangTang - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    what a boring titleb:chuckle
    * guild teleporting to ACH westb:victory*
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    cvd

all my post were right

cq only trying to insult me for hide truth

conqueror is full of bot,shared id,sold id,wall **** user.

people ask how daikoku get necklace from cube?its easy he can use wallhack and bypass all rooms in cube for get only chips/reward/ and lottery tickets skipping all hard rooms.
  • Mystify - Lost City
    Mystify - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    raven is it warm and fuzzy in ur dreamy little world?
    and who the fk got banned in CQ?
    retired from archlord, rohan
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    raven wrote: »
    cvd

all my post were right

cq only trying to insult me for hide truth

conqueror is full of bot,shared id,sold id,wall **** user.

people ask how daikoku get necklace from cube?its easy he can use wallhack and bypass all rooms in cube for get only chips/reward/ and lottery tickets skipping all hard rooms.

Or maybe hes a wf who has done cube every day since 5x....

You are ur ideas are boring...
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • embl3m
    edited March 2009
    embl3m wrote: »
    I have never botted or exploited the game.

You have no proof anybody in my guild has ever exploited or botted.

But we have proof of -Edited-. b:mischievous

So just wondering, why does <edited> name get edited but CQ doesnt get edited out of all the hacking accusation posts?
  • raven
    edited March 2009
    So just wondering, why does <edited> name get edited but CQ doesnt get edited out of all the hacking accusation posts?

because conqueror members are getting banned everyday.CQ is already a cheater guild while <edited> is under investigation so his name get edited.
  • embl3m
    edited March 2009
    because conqueror members are getting banned everyday.CQ is already a cheater guild while <edited> is under investigation so his name get edited.

Alright maybe I need to start making this specific.

When I ask questions I'm asking for people who have half a brain to answer me.
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Alright maybe I need to start making this specific.

When I ask questions I'm asking for people who have half a brain to answer me.

bet 10$ raven doesn't understand this post
  • raven
    edited March 2009
    syl wrote: »
    bet 10$ raven doesn't understand this post

i understand....conqueror is trying insult me again for change topic argument...we are talking about conqueror getting banned stop spamming ****.
  • embl3m
    edited March 2009
    i understand....conqueror is trying insult me again for change topic argument...

LOL

you're so awesome raven b:laugh
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    embl3m get off the forums and go to school so we can farm behe gold when u get back b:scorn
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • ayako55
    ayako55 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i understand....conqueror is trying insult me again for change topic argument...we are talking about conqueror getting banned stop spamming ****.

You must hate Conqueror a lot to be making stories of your own. To the point that you have the noob who made this post believing that Midnight of all people jump hacks. And someone with a theory of him setting it the wrong way. Wow, the level of fail in this thread.

Keep posting on how much we "****". Too much emos in our guild don't get attention at home. It's only right that you give all the attention to them ingame. Thank you b:cute
    Xtacy
  • raven
    edited March 2009
    ayako55 wrote: »
    You must hate Conqueror a lot to be making stories of your own. To the point that you have the noob who made this post believing that Midnight of all people jump hacks. And someone with a theory of him setting it the wrong way. Wow, the level of fail in this thread.

Keep posting on how much we "****". Too much emos in our guild don't get attention at home. It's only right that you give all the attention to them ingame. Thank you b:cute

i dont hate conqueror i hate cheaters.i was speaking of wall **** not jump **** for midnight...he also bought accounts from ex cq.GM's would have to ban all accounts where logged in midnight...they can check easy all ip's.Holysky sold his account to tigerlily but they are not banned like stariss and kyri...unfair a lot....Blt members sell accounts and get banned cq members sell accounts, bot use wall hacks and never were banned hmmmm.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i dont hate conqueror i hate cheaters.i was speaking of wall **** not jump **** for midnight...he also bought accounts from ex cq.GM's would have to ban all accounts where logged in midnight...they can check easy all ip's.Holysky sold his account to tigerlily but they are not banned like stariss and kyri...unfair a lot....Blt members sell accounts and get banned cq members sell accounts, bot use wall hacks and never were banned hmmmm.

Stariss and Kyri got banned because Kyri got angry...but that isn't my story to tell
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    edited March 2009
    Stariss and Kyri got banned because Kyri got angry...but that isn't my story to tell

QFT.
    10charla
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yea its pretty funny how people are getting banned. we have someone who

just do dailies digging herbs and HH but never grinds get banned from

botting. we also got someone who plays on different locations everyday coz

he doesnt own a pc got banned coz he got more than 5 ip on his char. and

we also got someone who got banned and when he called the customer

service, they dont know why he got banned. funny how we never go

against the rules and get banned. b:chuckle
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009

wait wait.... i remember you saying in WC that you bought your acct from your older cousin.... right?
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    we also got someone who plays on different locations everyday coz

he doesnt own a pc got banned coz he got more than 5 ip on his char.

o.O that's no good, i play from hotels a lot...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.