Conq getting banned

2»

Comments

• blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    o.O that's no good, i play from hotels a lot...

prepare yourself to get banned. b:shutup
  • Llama - Lost City
    Llama - Lost City Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »
    ORLY? Well I don't care. Even with their botting hax or w/e they're still 1 or 2 shots. Doesn't bother me much unless I get owned by them, in which case I'll start a QQ post of my own.

Even Google knows what I'm talking about:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2phc7.jpg

why are your crits so low pandora?

-_____- We don't **** and the one guild that does on everything you don't talk **** about. You idiots just can't see how a non-hax guild and nice guild could possible be the best. We do alot of farming and its the exact reason we have stuff. If you learn your classes you can farm the gear too.
    Hey Elayne. Its illegal to harass underage girls. And CQ won the map without you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    EAs' crits never look high.
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited March 2009

-_____- We don't **** and the one guild that does on everything you don't talk **** about. You idiots just can't see how a non-hax guild and nice guild could possible be the best. We do alot of farming and its the exact reason we have stuff. If you learn your classes you can farm the gear too.

Tro0ll ≠ Pandora
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited March 2009

Going to have to agree here. I've spent a LOT of time in the northlands recently, farming the fields of high herbs and mats. This seems to be a popular place to bot, but I've never seen CQ botting. Other high members in other high guilds (I'm sure you know who you are, no sense making accusations since GM's don't care) do it all the time. I'm not saying NO ONE in CQ does, but I've yet to FRAPS it like the others.

I see them in parties 95% of the time, not the typical "stand in the same spot with your healer autocasting purify and heal over you for 16+ hours a day" that I see other guilds engage in. It just seems extremely unlikely that they would **** given this information. They pay attention, and got into the arena, and they farm together like Russian serfs, so they have levels and gear. None of this requires any hacks.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    blooknight wrote: »
    wait wait.... i remember you saying in WC that you bought your acct from your older cousin.... right?

send a support ticket at GM and accuse me...they check my ip's and i log always from same provider in my house in italy and in Rome.Soon load of ban for conqueror members that bought accounts(midnight gg)
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    raven wrote: »
    send a support ticket at GM and accuse me...they check my ip's and i log always from same provider in my house in italy and in Rome.Soon load of ban for conqueror members that bought accounts(midnight gg)

Italy eh? Good thing t0yo doesn't read this board any more or he'd be all over your sexy ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You guys QQ like crazyyyyyyyyyyy
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    edited March 2009
    You guys QQ like crazyyyyyyyyyyy

You wish you got to listen to this QQ all day long on world chat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThunderBeam - Lost City
    ThunderBeam - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    yea S, Fiery, and kopty got banned yesterday for multiclient zhen and then one of them called customer service and got unbanned
    gg CQ b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.