Veno's Pet (Phenix)!

124»

Comments

• Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I haven't seen the phoenix do its thing first hand no, but just reading all the forum posts is all I need to know its too overpowered and therefore, something I will never use in pvp.

I plan to get a phoenix fairly soon.

Why isn't there more retar- uh.. I mean honourable people like you in our server?

It'd be so cool b:cry

EDIT: I made a veno alt but I'm too lazy to level it. I don't show my real character because it's more fun to post anonymously. I get to laugh at the people who can only throw two kinds of insults at me:

1) "You are hide behind avatar! Too scared to show real face LOL ROFLMAO"

or worse:

2)"You are level 1 noob dont talk to me silly noob i am more clevering than you because you are just start the game"
  • godheadslament
    godheadslament Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    [...]As far as robe users go, I will speak of my experience, siince I have played more MMOs then 99% of people here(yeah I am that old b:victory). Every calss is suposed to be strong versus 1 or 2 other classes, and equal or weaker from others. So mage class being **** by nix does not make it unfair. Well equipped Archer could probably kite/tank the nix, well equipped barbarian with hiero and full hp would probably outlive you and nix together etc. All pvp needs practice, you can't just go into fight pressing same combo and/or random skills to win.

Is it unfair? Yes, but not nearly as much as people cry about it.

It doesn't matter how many mmorpgs you played, you're new to this one. Not only mages are **** by the phoenix, every light and arcarne armor class doesn't stand a chance against the phoenix. A well equipped archer can't neither tank a phoenix nor survive kiting, since the phoenix is freaking fast.

You say all pvp needs practice but you're wrong, since a venos pvp means 'send in the phoenix and kite away'.
    Venos are supposed to be a solo and pve class but since they have the phoenix, they have the advantage in every aspect of the game.

There is no discussion: the phoenix with a bugged skill is extremely overpowered. PERIOD
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    1st part my wolf pet on lvl30 could 2 hit every mob of +2 level with 1 pet-heal per 4-5 mobs, so nix aint special in that since wolf does not cost a dime. As far as robe users go, I will speak of my experience, siince I have played more MMOs then 99% of people here(yeah I am that old b:victory). Every calss is suposed to be strong versus 1 or 2 other classes, and equal or weaker from others. So mage class being **** by nix does not make it unfair. Well equipped Archer could probably kite/tank the nix, well equipped barbarian with hiero and full hp would probably outlive you and nix together etc. All pvp needs practice, you can't just go into fight pressing same combo and/or random skills to win.

Is it unfair? Yes, but not nearly as much as people cry about it.

Will repeat again: Nerf the nix, and you'll have bunch of people that spent time, effort and cash on nothing. Nerf the Flesh Ream, and you'll get wasp-using venos totaly gimped. Solution: Improve other classes.

Grinding is fast at lower lvls, pets pwn anything at 30.
    I dont see a bee 5 hitting a mob 5 lvls higher than them while tanking other or dodging the attacks of most BMs.
    You have played more mmos... coz u know what every1 else has played rite?
    Well equiped archers use their shield and that's fine vs anything except phoenix.
    You dont need practice with phoenix: target, send pet, bleed, bye.

Not overpowered? rofl.

Edit: oh I just noticed you're a 3x, no wonder you post such ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ive just noticed a few people on the forums (no offence) acting all high and mighty without their real character. Alot on Lost City. And anyone who would beleive a lvl1 character that has been posting for a long period of time is the persons real character. They are just stupid.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited February 2009
    Ive just noticed a few people on the forums (no offence) acting all high and mighty without their real character. Alot on Lost City. And anyone who would beleive a lvl1 character that has been posting for a long period of time is the persons real character. They are just stupid.

Cat from Heaven's Tear is an 8x and fell for it. But her boyfriend might have messed up her brain with his bad poetry so I don't know if it's entirely her fault..
  • Shaye - Lost City
    Shaye - Lost City Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Cat from Heaven's Tear is an 8x and fell for it. But her boyfriend might have messed up her brain with his bad poetry so I don't know if it's entirely her fault..

Tell me more about this poetry. It sounds amazing.
  • Boza_Mishica - Lost City
    Boza_Mishica - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Only thing I got to add:
    This is not my main, this is my 3rd character on 2nd account, so I got more exp than most people could imagine. I was just speaking from veno point of view. And yes with my Archer(my 1st), I can kite/tank nix of my own level if ya really need to know. It takes heck of practice, and I know of barbs that can outlive nix's bleed, and yes I still feel the itch when I see veno with nix, but still I know they are not unbeatable.

Veno with **** gear? Gank them, all ranged high dmg classes can 2-3 hit them at most, and most venos of high levels I know got heck of a gear.

As far as 1h for fb19,I was speaking of a lvl37 veno. And I only took FBs in my mouth coz a lot of people pointed them to be source of wealthy income.

TTs are not all that good in solo mode if ya really wanna know.

Bottom line: Nix is beatable. PERIOD.
    edited February 2009
    Tell me more about this poetry. It sounds amazing.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=195402

See for yourself. I don't want to relive that again.
    Only thing I got to add:
    This is not my main, this is my 3rd character on 2nd account, so I got more exp than most people could imagine. I was just speaking from veno point of view. And yes with my Archer(my 1st), I can kite/tank nix of my own level if ya really need to know. It takes heck of practice, and I know of barbs that can outlive nix's bleed, and yes I still feel the itch when I see veno with nix, but still I know they are not unbeatable.

Veno with **** gear? Gank them, all ranged high dmg classes can 2-3 hit them at most, and most venos of high levels I know got heck of a gear.

As far as 1h for fb19,I was speaking of a lvl37 veno. And I only took FBs in my mouth coz a lot of people pointed them to be source of wealthy income.

You're still not allowed to talk until you have experienced PVP against 9x Phoenixes.
  • Boza_Mishica - Lost City
    Boza_Mishica - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Who said I didn't? You, based on your exp? Why should you be relavent factor? Coz you say so? Imagine, there are things you might not know of, oh all mighty and powerful one.

If veno is so easy playing, and overpowered, and so simply absolutely the best. Why da heck don't you all go and play it, and then tell me about how easy it is.

Not gonna add anything more.
  • godheadslament
    godheadslament Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    And yes with my Archer(my 1st), I can kite/tank nix of my own level if ya really need to know.
    Liar!
    [...]and I know of barbs that can outlive nix's bleed
    Wow, a phoenix can't kill a barb. You just prooved that the bird is balanced.

Nix is beatable but insanely overpowered. PERIOD
    edited February 2009
    Who said I didn't? You, based on your exp? Why should you be relavent factor? Coz you say so? Imagine, there are things you might not know of, oh all mighty and powerful one.

Not gonna add anything more.

Rundora knows everything. Rundora was the first person to start talking of "factors".

Shush now little veno. Mister Rundora has to go run HH3-1. If you even know what that is. b:pleased
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Only thing I got to add:

Again with your "I got more exp than most ppl" no you dont, you're a 3x idc if your blademaster is 99 you're posting as a 3x.
    Veno with **** gear kites send pet, game over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Andiano - Lost City
    Andiano - Lost City Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    phoenixes arent overpowered lolz i can still kill a veno my level with phoenix
    im archer and i bet that i kill u 2x faster than phoenix wanna try? b:cute
    Don't try to run. I find u everywhere...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    May these threads burn in hell. /Sick of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rundora knows everything. Rundora was the first person to start talking of "factors".

Shush now little veno. Mister Rundora has to go run HH3-1. If you even know what that is. b:pleased

OMFG I KNOW WHO U ARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. the "factors talk gave it away la" first person to call anyone non-factor b:pleased
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
    edited February 2009
    OMFG I KNOW WHO U ARE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps. the "factors talk gave it away la" first person to call anyone non-factor b:pleased

Impossible! I'm going to leave this thread now b:avoid
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    that is the one i mean
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Veno with **** gear kites send pet, game over.

Nix alone actually cant kill most people, especially not wb/bm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Vixentriel - Heavens Tear
    Vixentriel - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    mrninja wrote: »
    stop ur blah blah and ur 12345 really annoying, u think um an idiot i think ur an idiot for getting ur **** riped off, oh and she helps by keeping pwi running aww that's sweet, now u can just STFU Cearbear cash shop idiot zzzzz
    This topic poster should get banned for abusing the english language.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This topic poster should get banned for abusing the english language.

As should the people speaking BR ingame, like Raven.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Your avatar suggests that you are a troll but your post suggests that you are an idiot. He was bringing them up because virtually every single phoenix thread has pages of arguments centred around at least 3 or more of those statements/points and it's annoyingly repetitive. By posting them, we can at least hope that people can have fresh and original points to contribute to this one.

So, if you're trying to troll at least be funnier in future because you're just making yourself look like a fool right now.

The post was on page 6, not 1,2 or 3. If someone was going to bring them up, they might not have read past page 2, maybe they would have, but they might not have. In my experience with forums people will respond to the topic, the OP or something on the first page or two, maybe a bit further in. If they've been following the thread already then they might actually read that post, but the chance that the discussion would even bring that up isn't entirely likely, and if it was then one or more of the points would, most likely, have already been broached.

I maintain that posting it was irrelevant to the thread because of when it was made regardless of how correct it is. At no point did I say the post itself was incorrect in the points it contained, just that it was irrelevant, and when pressed, only served to be argumentative.

So, while the post contained true information, it was posted at a point in which it wasn't exactly useful anymore and contained information that itself was irrelevant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]