Veno's Pet (Phenix)!

Comments

• Niamy - Sanctuary
    Niamy - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    all these veno b1tches rolled this class for that bug anyway so as I sayed suck it up and laugh it off..

/Out of thread
    Uhmmm... i get a veno for my first char when i start the game because i love how she looks with the fox tail ^^...
    So don't be ill-mannered, ask apologize for the insult and watch better what u will going to write, because i don't insult you... ok? b:cute

b:bye
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1565254001&dateline=1226478053[/SIGPIC]
    Venomancer 82
    Cleric 55
    Barbarian 32
    Wizard 54
    Believe me when I tell you will not want to test my anger...
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    Mosabi - Heavens Tear Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    /Foxes rolled foxes BECAUSE OF PHOENIXES, AND THE BLEED "BUG".

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=185032
    Is Back once more.

sorry med school needs some time.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That is really funny Mosabi. I didn't even KNOW Phoenix and Herc existed when I rolled Saitada. Simply FAIL. Your showing yourself to be as much of an idiot as mrninja.

~Saitada
  • Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    will thats just you MOST of the venos I talked to have told me the same exact thing..
    Is Back once more.

• Mosabi - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    one last thing Saitada am a big fan of the sigs you make for ppl here its the best sigs in the fourms I must say...
    Is Back once more.

• Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It is still an ASSUMPTION that all Veno's rolled for 1 bugged skill. In fact, I honestly think it's as funny as hell that anyone would even roll a Veno JUST for one pet skill and a Nix. Sounds grossly over generalized and idiotic to me. People play a class because they enjoy it. They like what they can do or how they grind etc. I play Pet classes because it means I can "usually" solo.

Why do I like to solo? Because I dislike most people. Yes I said that. I DISLIKE most people. I think most people are not even worth the air they breathe and are using resources more intelligent, and capable people need.

Prove me wrong. You can't. Nuff Said.

~Saitada

*edit* And thanks for the compliment on the sigs.

*editx2* When I say the above, it is because I look around me at the world, the stupid stuff people do, the lack of caring about their fellow man, and the rediculous hatreds over religion, or location or country or skin color and it just totally disgusts me to the point that I have come to believe most people just need to die. I don't HATE anyone.... But my dislike for the human race in general is pretty strong.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow Saitada, just wow. You have no idea how many years I've felt exactly like you said in edit 2.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *edit* And thanks for the compliment on the sigs.

*editx2* When I say the above, it is because I look around me at the world, the stupid stuff people do, the lack of caring about their fellow man, and the rediculous hatreds over religion, or location or country or skin color and it just totally disgusts me to the point that I have come to believe most people just need to die. I don't HATE anyone.... But my dislike for the human race in general is pretty strong.
    Wow, sounds sort of like how I think.b:laugh
    And why don't you make a sig factory? I'm sure some people might want that.

PS. I'm not on your hate list, am I?b:surrender
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They did? Really? Do you have any proof of this what-so-ever?

You posted a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with the topic as if it was relevant when it was irrelevant and extraneous. You assumed they were going to be posted, so you posted them anyway when it's not entirely clear that they were going to be posted, mentioned or even relevant.

As I said, it's like spitting into a wind that is blowing directly at you.

Clearly misunderstood my post, all of the things were on topic as they are all things that are generally mentioned in a phoenix/flesh ream thread. I stated those facts specifically so they wouldnt be mentioned, discussed, argued about. Most people got the point wasnt me assuming they would be mentioned but as a way of saying "heard it all this is the truth dont bother mentioning it again". Read some of the other phoenix/flesh ream threads and u will understand.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ...generally mentioned...

The only reason to even bring them up is to be argumentative.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    The only reason to even bring them up is to be argumentative.

now ur just grasping at straws........
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    now ur just grasping at straws........

No, you just don't want to admit there was no real reason to bring them up other then to bring them up. You claimed "they are generally (always) brought up" and by posting them you fulfill that by bringing them up. (the parenthesis is my free interpretation of what you meant)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Um I made my first veno in closed beta. I like catching and raising animals. Never gonna get a pheonix or the other one.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    9 out of 10 Venos who own a nix (that certain version nix) are never gonna admit its overpowered (even tho there are several of GM and other PW versions mentioning it) or unless you put them in a similar position.

7 out of 10 of them are gonna flock to a nix bashing thread.

The PWI company still makes moniez b:chuckle

Conclusion: Seriously, we just gotta deal with it. There are most likely ways to go around it in TW. Id spend my time thinking about a strat if I had time to post and wait on a forum all day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • tekyo
    tekyo Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I say, make other classes more powerfull to fix it.

BM skill "Draw Blood" would do the same damage as Phoenix bugged skill at max lvl. (aka ignore physical defense and bla bla)

or give phoenix a nerf in hit points, it's a strong pet, therefore it must be taken out quickly.

I do not know this, but how long does it take for a ranger or ranged class to kill a phoenix?
  • mbrunestud
    mbrunestud Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    did u ever fly to thousand wood ridge at 78 height and see these *undines* floating in the air?? fire type undines?

i got a veno cuz i really wanted to know if those r tameable.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I just decided its about time I got a phoenix and guess what? 2 things

1: It will NOT learn flesh ream
    2: I most likely won't ever even use it in pvp to begin with.

One less phoenix for you all to worry about.
    Main characters
  • Semyezza - Heavens Tear
    Semyezza - Heavens Tear Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Oh wow. I thought I was alone on the planet. Let's start a club. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I. LIKE. TO. KILL. THINGS."
    - Richard the Warlock, LFG.

visit my gallery on !! quelfish.deviantart.com !!
  • _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary
    _Bloody_Fox_ - Sanctuary Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ............no
    Facebook.com/foxi187
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just decided its about time I got a phoenix and guess what? 2 things

1: It will NOT learn flesh ream
    2: I most likely won't ever even use it in pvp to begin with.

One less phoenix for you all to worry about.

3: You're in Heaven's Tear
    No, you just don't want to admit there was no real reason to bring them up other then to bring them up. You claimed "they are generally (always) brought up" and by posting them you fulfill that by bringing them up. (the parenthesis is my free interpretation of what you meant)

Your avatar suggests that you are a troll but your post suggests that you are an idiot. He was bringing them up because virtually every single phoenix thread has pages of arguments centred around at least 3 or more of those statements/points and it's annoyingly repetitive. By posting them, we can at least hope that people can have fresh and original points to contribute to this one.

So, if you're trying to troll at least be funnier in future because you're just making yourself look like a fool right now.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    The fact that I play in HT server means nothing. I always have pk mode and TW and I will still never use phoenix for pvp, nor would I do so in a pvp server. Makes things too easy, I like a challenge.
    Main characters
    edited February 2009
    The fact that I play in HT server means nothing. I always have pk mode and TW and I will still never use phoenix for pvp, nor would I do so in a pvp server. Makes things too easy, I like a challenge.

It means that your enemies wouldn't have to be worried about a phoenix dropping out of nowhere and one-shotting them.

People will be ready for phoenix attacks in TW but in world PVP where phoenixes really ****? They can just stay blue-named, no worries.
  • Boza_Mishica - Lost City
    Boza_Mishica - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ehmmm, how to give my 2 cents?
    Lets try this way:

Others: WTF, you think if you spend 20 mil on phoenix you should own in pvp? How much do you think my armor costs? I had to spend like "gazillion" coin on my armor, my weapon, my amulets etc, and refining them! So what I spend more and you become pvp god?
    Me: WTF, venos do not need that very same equip that you have, they do not need to spend as much money for their equip too? Uhmm nice philosophy, only wrong. Without that very same gear you have, venos would be nothing more then a 1 hit kill, when you gank them. So this argument is overruled. Next topic please.

Others: Venos are money making class. You are only ones that can tame rare pets and sell them at crazy price when you make all-class pets out of them. You grind the most efficient coz you got a pet to tank for you.
    Me: Ehhm, try playing on LS server, and then talk to me how easy is to get those pets. When ever a 50- veno goes to spawn point he either gets slamed to the floor, by a high level veno or by other veno's high level friends, either has no chance against high level venos with higher pet tame skill and/or -channeling gear. Why da heck do you think price IS so crazy? And no, grind pass level 3x is not all that nice on LS, every single imbecile wants to PK you coz you are an "all mighty" veno, to prove him self with some1 10+ levels lower then him/her. And besides, do you know how much pet skills cost? jeeeez

Others: You can solo FBs and TTs, you make hefty sum of coins.
    Me: FBs? Make coin? It takes me a bit under 1h with my Golem to solo FB19, I can only imagine that other FBs are more difficult to be soloed. And all in all, with 14 FB19 runs made, I got an average of 30k per run, and only 1 mold(Amulet lv22, barely worth 100-120k). So it does not pay all that much to solo FB for 30k per hour. I don't realy know about TTs, but As far as I know on LS, all classes solo them with ease, some sooner, some later.

Others: Flesh Ream is unfair and should be nerfed. It bleeds all to death with ease.
    Me: Not realy sure of that, I would really like to imagine bleed(of lv80 nix) killing full hp barbarian(lv80) with hp hiero. And how about Cleric's stun(Chromatic Seal)? 33.6 seconds posable stun is not unfair? You could kill entire squad in 33.6 sec, not to talk about 1 person. And FA clerics, they can't [stun]-[wield thunder]-[and w/e you choose] anyone?

Bottom line: Nix aint as unfair as all cry about, veno with nix is not unkillable, others got their perks as well. If you nerf the nix, why did people spend time, money and effort to get it? If you nerf Flesh Ream, wasp using venos will be only debuffers, gimped to the bottom. Can other classes be improved? Yes probably better solution then nerfing nix or FR.

The End.

PS. To those not literate enough to understand, or lazy enough not to read a bit in between the lines, in short: nix and Flesh Ream are just a tiny bit unfair, but not as unfair as you say. And improving other classes is by far better solution then nerfing nix or FR.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    PS. To those not literate enough to understand, or lazy enough not to read a bit in between the lines, in short: nix and Flesh Ream are just a tiny bit unfair, but not as unfair as you say. And improving other classes is by far better solution then nerfing nix or FR.

It is very unfair actually
    I can send my bird to kill any mob 5+ lvls higher than me and it will require like 1 or 2 heals every 3 mobs, I wont take any dmg. Big grinding advantage.
    Any non-heavy armor class gets **** by pet alone unless they pot or get buffed/cleric heals.
    At 7x I was already beating lvl 9x light mages ddddddfun and pandora, wtf? 20 lvl difference and they get **** while other classes closer to 9x couldnt beat them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Boza_Mishica - Lost City
    Boza_Mishica - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    It is very unfair actually
    I can send my bird to kill any mob 5+ lvls higher than me and it will require like 1 or 2 heals every 3 mobs, I wont take any dmg. Big grinding advantage.
    Any non-heavy armor class gets **** by pet alone unless they pot or get buffed/cleric heals.
    At 7x I was already beating lvl 9x light mages ddddddfun and pandora, wtf? 20 lvl difference and they get **** while other classes closer to 9x couldnt beat them.
    1st part my wolf pet on lvl30 could 2 hit every mob of +2 level with 1 pet-heal per 4-5 mobs, so nix aint special in that since wolf does not cost a dime. As far as robe users go, I will speak of my experience, siince I have played more MMOs then 99% of people here(yeah I am that old b:victory). Every calss is suposed to be strong versus 1 or 2 other classes, and equal or weaker from others. So mage class being **** by nix does not make it unfair. Well equipped Archer could probably kite/tank the nix, well equipped barbarian with hiero and full hp would probably outlive you and nix together etc. All pvp needs practice, you can't just go into fight pressing same combo and/or random skills to win.

Is it unfair? Yes, but not nearly as much as people cry about it.

Will repeat again: Nerf the nix, and you'll have bunch of people that spent time, effort and cash on nothing. Nerf the Flesh Ream, and you'll get wasp-using venos totaly gimped. Solution: Improve other classes.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    My snow hare can do the same +3 lvl higher. My magmite can do the same +6 lvls higher then me. My variouse wolves can do the same throughout that range. So i agree with boza.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    edited February 2009

Zoe get a phoenix get flesh ream and test it out not because u want to prove u are great without it im just saying u should experience it then u can comment from what u have seen. I think u will agree it is op.
    Ehmmm, how to give my 2 cents?
    Lets try this way:

Others: WTF, you think if you spend 20 mil on phoenix you should own in pvp? How much do you think my armor costs? I had to spend like "gazillion" coin on my armor, my weapon, my amulets etc, and refining them! So what I spend more and you become pvp god?
    Me: WTF, venos do not need that very same equip that you have, they do not need to spend as much money for their equip too? Uhmm nice philosophy, only wrong. Without that very same gear you have, venos would be nothing more then a 1 hit kill, when you gank them. So this argument is overruled. Next topic please.

Others: Venos are money making class. You are only ones that can tame rare pets and sell them at crazy price when you make all-class pets out of them. You grind the most efficient coz you got a pet to tank for you.
    Me: Ehhm, try playing on LS server, and then talk to me how easy is to get those pets. When ever a 50- veno goes to spawn point he either gets slamed to the floor, by a high level veno or by other veno's high level friends, either has no chance against high level venos with higher pet tame skill and/or -channeling gear. Why da heck do you think price IS so crazy? And no, grind pass level 3x is not all that nice on LS, every single imbecile wants to PK you coz you are an "all mighty" veno, to prove him self with some1 10+ levels lower then him/her. And besides, do you know how much pet skills cost? jeeeez

Others: You can solo FBs and TTs, you make hefty sum of coins.
    Me: FBs? Make coin? It takes me a bit under 1h with my Golem to solo FB19, I can only imagine that other FBs are more difficult to be soloed. And all in all, with 14 FB19 runs made, I got an average of 30k per run, and only 1 mold(Amulet lv22, barely worth 100-120k). So it does not pay all that much to solo FB for 30k per hour. I don't realy know about TTs, but As far as I know on LS, all classes solo them with ease, some sooner, some later.

Others: Flesh Ream is unfair and should be nerfed. It bleeds all to death with ease.
    Me: Not realy sure of that, I would really like to imagine bleed(of lv80 nix) killing full hp barbarian(lv80) with hp hiero. And how about Cleric's stun(Chromatic Seal)? 33.6 seconds posable stun is not unfair? You could kill entire squad in 33.6 sec, not to talk about 1 person. And FA clerics, they can't [stun]-[wield thunder]-[and w/e you choose] anyone?

Bottom line: Nix aint as unfair as all cry about, veno with nix is not unkillable, others got their perks as well. If you nerf the nix, why did people spend time, money and effort to get it? If you nerf Flesh Ream, wasp using venos will be only debuffers, gimped to the bottom. Can other classes be improved? Yes probably better solution then nerfing nix or FR.

The End.

You speak without any experience level up then talk. FBs are not a source of money its HH where venos make tonnes of cash and grinding where they make more than other classes.

Point 1 among other things is not true. Some of the most feared venos in lost city have **** equipment yet **** everyone that is the poit everyoneis trying to make.

In 7 months to a year we wont care about phoenix as everyone will hav good enough gear that all of those **** venos who just send their phoenix and run yet **** people wont be able to just send their phoenix and will be forced to upgrade their gear like everyone else.

For now we have to jus live with a year or so of pain, imbalanced pvp and dying to phoenixs constantly before it balances out.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
    edited February 2009
    It takes me a bit under 1h with my Golem to solo FB19

Why are non-factors trying to argue here?

If you can't breeze through FB19 in >5 minutes then you shouldn't even be on the forums. Go level.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I haven't seen the phoenix do its thing first hand no, but just reading all the forum posts is all I need to know its too overpowered and therefore, something I will never use in pvp.

I plan to get a phoenix fairly soon.
    Main characters
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Rundora do you have a veno? And why are you afraid to show who your real character is on the forums?
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex