Lvl 8x or 9x Conquerer QQing about 911dmg^^

Mohilan - Lost City
Mohilan - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited April 2009 in The Fanatics Forum
During the Valentine's event at the rose garden spot this chat happened between Mua from Conquerer(lvl 8x or 9x veno) and me after she attacked me.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2v9yhk9.jpg

Just laughableb:chuckle:
A veno with such a high lvl qqing about taking911 dmg, though everybody gets crashed like a bug at the rose spot through many aoeing and pks.
Post edited by Mohilan - Lost City on

Comments

• Hisuna - Sanctuary
    Hisuna - Sanctuary Posts: 1,071 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    During the Valentine's event at the rose garden spot this chat happened between Mua from Conquerer(lvl 8x or 9x veno) and me after she attacked me.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2v9yhk9.jpg

Just laughableb:chuckle:
    A veno with such a high lvl qqing about taking911 dmg, though everybody gets crashed like a bug at the rose spot through many aoeing and pks.

Mua is level 81, to keep your records straight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The family is a haven in a heartless world.
    Once a Guardian, Always a Guardian. Element: Fire.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Yes, believe it or not Conqueror members will be quite pissed off when a member of Integrity attacks them. Might have something to do with the fact that you're meant to be allies, but that's just a theory.

You died like the little bish you are anyway b:pleased
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Mohilan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ohh, come on... getting attacked or pked at the rose spot was usual, nothin speacial... That spot was like a spot without rules. Even allies got attacked. And i didnt even complain after i got killed by GZ or Cq couple times.b:cry

And of course you killed me easily. I got arcane build. Arcanes just get **** by venos with phoenix cause they are overpowered, so what? I just let u kill me, cause that seemed to make you happy/satisfied.b:surrender
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I thought the rose patch was free and all random PK.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    That is a good example of why I don't like to be social in MMO's. 99% of the population I would want to stab if they acted like that in reality.
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    so does that give you the right to attack anyone you want?

Last I checked, Lost City was listed as a PvP server...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Problem is then when we kill those "random people attacking us" we get labeled as "random pkers" b:surrender
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited February 2009

He is in a guild which is meant to be allied to mine but..
    Ohh, come on... getting attacked or pked at the rose spot was usual, nothin speacial... That spot was like a spot without rules. Even allies got attacked. And i didnt even complain after i got killed by GZ or Cq couple times.b:cry

And of course you killed me easily. I got arcane build. Arcanes just get **** by venos with phoenix cause they are overpowered, so what? I just let u kill me, cause that seemed to make you happy/satisfied.b:surrender

Ok, well FB29 is a pking spot, nothing special there either, so the next time I see integrity there I'll kill them, yeah? It's alright as long as it's a "spot without rules."

You keep saying like "Oh I didnt complain" well if you're too stupid to put two brain cells together and just type "/TaDinhPhong please ask Daikoku to tell CQ to leave me alone" - that's not my problem.
    I just let u kill me

Translation: "I tried to run but got stunlocked and ****."
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Terniti - Heavens Tear
    Terniti - Heavens Tear Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i have to add my 2 cents.. because honestly this thread is just funny..

Mua, your overracting and extremly butthurt over nothing, its pretty crazy to be bickering over killing who vs who when it was a aoe in a crowded area, you just were standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Relax!

and to Mohilan, you did nothing wrong, in fact thankyou for posting, it made me giggle!

i might be a low lvl, but that dosent mean i dont have a sense of humor, and this is funny. =)

oh, ps mua if your that pissed about being killed, reroll on the pve server
    people wont hurt you thereb:cute
  • Mohilan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ohh wellz... cant u talk in a civilized manner? After all, this is a public forum...

Obviously you still did not get my message. Unlike others I know in Cq, you are pretty arrogant. You wanted me to apologize for dealing 911 dmg to you... that is something. b:chuckle And pls stop picking on people lower than you if you are in Cq. Don't ruin Conq's good image.
    Ok, well FB29 is a pking spot, nothing special there either, so the next time I see integrity there I'll kill them, yeah? It's alright as long as it's a "spot without rules."

Even if I were in a spot without any rules, I wouldnt go and start attacking my allies unlike they attacked me first.
    And if you feel like random pking, then go ahead, I can't stop you if you don't even listen to your guild's rules. But of course you get the right to attack me back after i dealt the 911 dmg to you. But considering that all this is just for fun, obviously you took the 911 dmg pretty seriously and wanted to hear a ''Sorry''. b:laugh
    You keep saying like "Oh I didnt complain" well if you're too stupid to put two brain cells together and just type "/TaDinhPhong please ask Daikoku to tell CQ to leave me alone" - that's not my problem.

Just so you get updated: TDP already left our guild last week. He 'eloped' together with Miss_Tika.

Well, I did not run away... wouldn't have made it either way even if I tried to, cause I was about right next to you.

And if you still feel insecure then let me apologize:
    Dear Mua, i am deeply sorry for having dealt 911 dmg to you at the rose garden spot. b:surrender .
  • qwertyeah
    qwertyeah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mua obviously believes that CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL b:shocked

someone needs anger management b:angry
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    qwertyeah wrote: »
    Mua obviously believes that CAPS IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL b:shocked

someone needs anger management b:angry

TODAY IS CAPS LOCK FRIDAY, DIDN'T YOU KNOW? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    today Is Caps Lock Friday, Didn't You Know? B:cute
    Thanks For Telling Me. And Crying About 911 Dmg Is Pretty Lame.especially If You're Not On A Pve Server.

EDIT: that's funny, it doesn't let me capitalize every letter...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    Thanks For Telling Me. And Crying About 991 Dmg Is Pretty Lame.especially If You're Not On A Pve Server.

EDIT: that's funny, it doesn't let me capitalize every letter...

YOU FAIL sir
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I know, I know, I'm a failure...
    I wonder if it's some bug though, I definitely typed it in all caps.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • qwertyeah
    qwertyeah Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    TODAY IS CAPS LOCK FRIDAY, DIDN'T YOU KNOW? b:cute

Sorry sweetie, I wasn't informed of this. b:chuckle
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    i have to add my 2 cents.. because honestly this thread is just funny..

Mua, your overracting and extremly butthurt over nothing, its pretty crazy to be bickering over killing who vs who when it was a aoe in a crowded area, you just were standing in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Relax!

and to Mohilan, you did nothing wrong, in fact thankyou for posting, it made me giggle!

i might be a low lvl, but that dosent mean i dont have a sense of humor, and this is funny. =)

oh, ps mua if your that pissed about being killed, reroll on the pve server
    people wont hurt you there

I have to add my 2 cents: You are a level 30 from PVE server so your opinion isn't even worth 2 cents. I'd need to use some broken down third world currency just to find a value low enough.
    Ohh wellz... cant u talk in a civilized manner? After all, this is a public forum...

Obviously you still did not get my message. Unlike others I know in Cq, you are pretty arrogant. You wanted me to apologize for dealing 911 dmg to you... that is something. b:chuckle And pls stop picking on people lower than you if you are in Cq. Don't ruin Conq's good image.

Even if I were in a spot without any rules, I wouldnt go and start attacking my allies unlike they attacked me first.
    You attacked me first, did you see me attacking other members of Integrity? That would be pretty good policy if not for the fact that you attacked me and a whole bunch of random people with a skill that you knew very well was AOE. All because some members fought you earlier and you were too stupid to report it.

And if you feel like random pking, then go ahead, I can't stop you if you don't even listen to your guild's rules. But of course you get the right to attack me back after i dealt the 911 dmg to you. But considering that all this is just for fun, obviously you took the 911 dmg pretty seriously and wanted to hear a ''Sorry''. b:laugh

You still don't get the message? I was there to help my guild keep the spot free of BloodLusT and RQ so that idiots like you could pick roses. If Cancer had dropped in after you had attacked I'd have died instantly (Yes, before you ask, I can tank phoenix bleed if I have full HP and pots and Soul Transfusion is off cooldown, all of which were true before Captain Integrity decided to throw down an AOE). What was most annoying is your reasoning - you can just attack because other CQ did.

Let me try one final time to make it clear as crystal for you-
    The apology was nothing to do with the fact that it was 911 damage- it was because you are an from an allied guild.

Unlike you, I don't just go "Oh look ally attacked me this means that I can run around attacking anyone I want now!". All I was looking for was a simple " I didn't mean to hit you" or "I did it because of ______" or something then I could at least know what's going on. How can I fight enemy guilds if I don't even know why allies are damaging me all of a sudden?

Just so you get updated: TDP already left our guild last week. He 'eloped' together with Miss_Tika.
    I know that, but I think he was still the leader during the roses thing. Either way, how hard is it to complain to your officer and get them in trouble? Or does common sense also go away in the special area?

Well, I did not run away... wouldn't have made it either way even if I tried to, cause I was about right next to you.
    Oh ok, you just decided to move in the other direction as soon as I attacked back.

And if you still feel insecure then let me apologize:
    Dear Mua, i am deeply sorry for having dealt 911 dmg to you at the rose garden spot. b:surrender .

I already killed you b:bye

No point trying to talk in a civilised manner if you're too busy jizzing your pants with excitement to understand what I'm saying. And people wonder why I don't post as much anymore.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Rose spot was free game, Mua. b:chuckle
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Rose spot was free game, Mua. b:chuckle

So did you miss the part where Daikoku told people off for Pking? And said to stop doing it?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Poor Mua does never had a chance.
    just 1 Deadlyshot and... Mua, where are you? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Cosmos - Heavens Tear
    Cosmos - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mua has a Phoenix and is trying to brag about killing a robe user?

lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok that was pretty funny. Some classic quotes in there.

Classic quote 1: "Who the hell gave you authorization to attack CQ?"
    Yea, you should have whispered Mua and asked to kill him first. Duh, thats how pvp servers work you know.

Classic quote 2: "It's about the principle you noob".
    Yea, don't you know lost city is all about the principle? It's where the just, the valorous and the righteous congregate to. It's not like its a place where anyone attacks anyone else you know.

Classic quote 3: "So does that give you the right to attack anyone you want?"
    Mua dear, you are on a pvp server. It pretty much does. If you don't like getting randomly killed, maybe you should come over to our server, or sanctuary. Might be more to your liking. Being randomly killed seems to get you mad.

Oh Mua, you're like the court jester of perfect world. What other goofy thing will you do next to make us all laugh. I know, juggle balls while slipping on banana peels. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tr0oll
    tr0oll Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok that was pretty funny. Some classic quotes in there.

Classic quote 1: "Who the hell gave you authorization to attack CQ?"
    Yea, you should have whispered Mua and asked to kill him first. Duh, thats how pvp servers work you know.

Classic quote 2: "It's about the principle you noob".
    Yea, don't you know lost city is all about the principle? It's where the just, the valorous and the righteous congregate to. It's not like its a place where anyone attacks anyone else you know.

Classic quote 3: "So does that give you the right to attack anyone you want?"
    Mua dear, you are on a pvp server. It pretty much does. If you don't like getting randomly killed, maybe you should come over to our server, or sanctuary. Might be more to your liking. Being randomly killed seems to get you mad.

Oh Mua, you're like the court jester of perfect world. What other goofy thing will you do next to make us all laugh. I know, juggle balls while slipping on banana peels. b:victory
    QFT

I couldn't have said it any better
    Mua has a Phoenix and and gets 1 shotted from a 21m range?

lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    IGN: Purified, Harshlands
    I'm the Veno with a phoenix zerging your ****

Signature by Sev
  • Mohilan - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    You attacked me first, did you see me attacking other members of Integrity? That would be pretty good policy if not for the fact that you attacked me and a whole bunch of random people with a skill that you knew very well was AOE. All because some members fought you earlier and you were too stupid to report it.

Hmmm... I am not that fussy about getting killed a couple times, even if it was an ally. But apparently you are really pissed because of the 911 dmg, which was probably 20%-30% of your maximum HP. I am sorry about that... who would have thought that you would make such a big drama out of it b:sad
    You still don't get the message? I was there to help my guild keep the spot free of BloodLusT and RQ so that idiots like you could pick roses. If Cancer had dropped in after you had attacked I'd have died instantly (Yes, before you ask, I can tank phoenix bleed if I have full HP and pots and Soul Transfusion is off cooldown, all of which were true before Captain Integrity decided to throw down an AOE). What was most annoying is your reasoning - you can just attack because other CQ did.

Maam, please dont give me that. I know that some Conqs were killing BLTs or RQs so that others can dig peacefully. I am really thankful for that. But there were also couple Conqs who were just aoeing into that spot, where about 10 white named died in one aoe hit. I only got 1 rose and died 3 times in 10 min... one reason is cause arcanes just got weak phy def, but the other factor is that mages dont stand any chances against lvl 9x BMs or EAs doing aoe attacks into the crowd.
    A lvl 8x or 9x Conq mage doing Dragon's Breath in the crowd while killing at least 3 whites in each interval of attack(which is 3 sec in Dragon's Breath):
    http://i39.tinypic.com/35bfeki.jpg

I was there for quite some time and just did my Force of Will to cancel their aoes so that others can keep digging without getting killed again.
    I know that, but I think he was still the leader during the roses thing. Either way, how hard is it to complain to your officer and get them in trouble? Or does common sense also go away in the special area?

Do you SERIOUSLY think that complaining to our officers so that they can talk to your officers would have done anythin??? On the screenshot i encluded you can see an officer doing aoe attacks into the crowd too. How the heck are our officers supposed to stop you guys from doing things, if your officers are doing the same thing as you?
    How can I fight enemy guilds if I don't even know why allies are damaging me all of a sudden?

Sorry, but I dont buy that BS of yours. I honestly think that you were just looking for a reason to attack and kill people lower than you to make yourself feel better... b:shocked
    Oh ok, you just decided to move in the other direction as soon as I attacked back.

And if you dont want to believe that I did not plan to escape then so be it if that makes you feel better. But I think I know that better than you whether I tried to ran away or not. b:pleased
    I already killed you

Yes, you DID kill me... you are a veno(lvl81) with phoenix and I was an arcane build mage(lvl 78). GREAT JOB Mua!!! Give yourself a pat on your shoulder. At least I am not crying about getting killed where you non-stopped QQing aboubt 911 dmg b:victory
  • oromish
    oromish Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    This thread kinda reminds me of this:

dssfdsd.png
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    GREAT JOB Mua!!! Give yourself a pat on your shoulder. At least I am not crying about getting killed where you non-stopped QQing aboubt 911 dmg b:victory

first of all, read the chat again, Mua isn't complaining about the 911 dmg, he/she just gave u the proof that u've hit him/her,
    and about conq PKing in roses, i was there and saw it, they were doing that, as their guildies + GZ could dig, isn't that normal for a strong guild? - i think it is
    u said u've been killed 3 times by their aoe, that's your fault, if u see that they are aoe-ing, why the hell u went inside? maybe u could've asked for a party slot so the dmg won't affect u anymore
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »

i don't know who u are in game, but i guess your RQ or BL
    if RQ, check the dmg i made on your guild member, note my lvl, than his, (he is 89+ bm)
    2009-011.jpg
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    tr0oll wrote: »

I wish I could kill FieryDevil with one deadlyshot b:surrender

Almost every non-WF on KOS runs from me and I'm probably not even allowed to loot Mua and Chaotiic when they drop. You guys have it too easy in World PVP.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i don't know who u are in game, but i guess your RQ or BL
    if RQ, check the dmg i made on your guild member, note my lvl, than his, (he is 89+ bm)
    2009-011.jpg

You had an 89+ running from you and you don't even have a phoenix?

Why aren't you in guild anymore? Conq needs more awesome people like you, especially in the place of people like that hechar guy.

EDIT: You're partied with Raven. You lose cool points for that.
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    holy ****. Mua overract much?
    it's a pvp server, what'd you expect. Also the fact that rose garden is a free for all... b:avoid
    ☺☻