Lvl 8x or 9x Conquerer QQing about 911dmg^^

2»

Comments

• Just_cool - Lost City
    Just_cool - Lost City Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You had an 89+ running from you and you don't even have a phoenix?

Why aren't you in guild anymore? Conq needs more awesome people like you, especially in the place of people like that hechar guy.

EDIT: You're partied with Raven. You lose cool points for that.

if i'll get a phoenix (which i'm trying to at the moment) i'll go LVLing again and rejoin conq, but if i don't get it... my character will probably die...
    about being in party with Raven, that was just random :P i was there for the other guys
    IGN: JusT_CooL
    Server: Lost City
    Guild: ex-Conqueror

Follow the example of good GMing :D
    [SIGPIC]http://photos1.hi5.com/0044/475/618/k97TDv475618-02.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I thought the rose patch was free and all random PK.

not so much when the guild your attacking can turn you into there ****.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if i'll get a phoenix (which i'm trying to at the moment) i'll go LVLing again and rejoin conq, but if i don't get it... my character will probably die...
    about being in party with Raven, that was just random :P i was there for the other guys

Good to hear it. b:victory

We need more pro venos in guild.
  • XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear
    XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Could there be any more crying from this MUA character. Talk about a pitiful boost to their self esteem.

Apologize now or I'll kill you. Oh, little Venos gonna kill my pixel character. It hurts so much. Mua seems to be such a B$%tch about it and possibly the BIGGEST cry baby I have ever seen on the forums.

Damn, I would be ashamed to be friends with this Mua person. And I am almost tempted to join LC just to have more laughs each day watching little cry baby's whine about taking such little damage. It would allow me to have good laughs each time I am online.

Thanks go to Mua for giving everyone a good laugh at your whining.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fiery - Lost City
    Fiery - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey

XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear

ok?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hey

XxTORMENTAxx - Heavens Tear

ok?

Fiery - LOST CITY

b:puzzled
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Fiery - LOST CITY

b:puzzled

HEY!

Tatuaje - Idiot.

She was telling her to shut up about PK cause she's on a PvE server durr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    HEY!

Tatuaje - Idiot.

She was telling her to shut up about PK cause she's on a PvE server durr
    Hey!

AlpineFrost - MORON

I knew that. Was just trying to see if I could a few more words out of her.

This post is starting to get really colourful.
  • AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Cant you make your own comeback lor?

lamerrrrr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Cant you make your own comeback lor?

lamerrrrr

You did not use COLOR in your post.

Please be more responsible with your posting. We had a good thing going there Alpine. Just trying to keep everyone relaxed and not all worked up over such a silly subject.

b:cute
  • hysteriumx
    hysteriumx Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Could there be any more crying from this MUA character. Talk about a pitiful boost to their self esteem.

Apologize now or I'll kill you. Oh, little Venos gonna kill my pixel character. It hurts so much. Mua seems to be such a B$%tch about it and possibly the BIGGEST cry baby I have ever seen on the forums.
    Damn, I would be ashamed to be friends with this Mua person. And I am almost tempted to join LC just to have more laughs each day watching little cry baby's whine about taking such little damage. It would allow me to have good laughs each time I am online.

Thanks go to Mua for giving everyone a good laugh at your whining.

lolumad?
    you're calling someone a crybaby, the biggest even, yet your whole post was one giant QQ, hokay makes sense
  • Isowen - Lost City
    Isowen - Lost City Posts: 249 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    LOL! Omg Mua, I didn't think you where capable of so much QQ... No matter what arguments you provided, its still QQ.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your tears are so tasty and sweet! Let me taste your tears of unfathomable sadness!

9x Cleric
    RageQuit
    edited February 2009
    hysteriumx wrote: »
    lolumad?
    you're calling someone a crybaby, the biggest even, yet your whole post was one giant QQ, hokay makes sense

You don't make any sense. Perhaps you can re-read my post and see that there is no so called "QQing" but mocking taking place. Keep up the good work though b:victory

On a side note...Since most Pvpers here feel that no PVErs have an opinion I will have to join the ranks of thee and see if I can have an opinion then. See you on the flip side of things.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You don't make any sense. Perhaps you can re-read my post and see that there is no so called "QQing" but mocking taking place. Keep up the good work though b:victory

Level 44 carebears are not allowed to mock. Everything translates into QQ until you're 90. b:bye
    edited February 2009
    Level 44 carebears are not allowed to mock. Everything translates into QQ until you're 90. b:bye

Advice noted. b:thanks best get busy since it might take me a couple of years to get to that point. LOL....

Cheers b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minxy - Dreamweaver
    Minxy - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    lets_dance is my other character on Lost City and its my cleric lol how funnyb:laugh
  • Theavespade - Heavens Tear
    Theavespade - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    First off you will learn your role then you will shut your mouth seriously look at this mua crying like a girl waa waa my guildie accidentally killed me im gonna have a big bloody sook then you got the trolls like Rundora that disses level 44 people hey Rundora here's a tip, you respect the noob and you shut your mouth.

it's typical idiots like you peoples that spoil the game so what you go killed go cut yourself, idiots.
  • Arodnur - Lost City
    Arodnur - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    First off you will learn your role then you will shut your mouth seriously look at this mua crying like a girl waa waa my guildie accidentally killed me im gonna have a big bloody sook then you got the trolls like Rundora that disses level 44 people hey Rundora here's a tip, you respect the noob and you shut your mouth.

it's typical idiots like you peoples that spoil the game so what you go killed go cut yourself, idiots.

My favourite class in Diablo 2 is the NECROmancer

Let dead threads die, find some new place to QQ
    Rundora
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009

It's that time of the month? b:chuckle