Server Maintenance Tuesday - COMPLETE!

Comments

• Bilquis - Heavens Tear
    Bilquis - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I hope that despite valentine event is ending the chest and npc will stay at their places. Cause not everyone used his key yet.
  • Michaeas - Sanctuary
    Michaeas - Sanctuary Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow!

I did not play any of the Valentine's Day parts as I was not high enough level, so I cannot say with any veracity just how much it sucked/did not suck.

However...

I will say (or type in this case) Wow!! The GM's here certainly play to a tough crowd!! Hehehe... :)

Thanks.
    It's as I have always said, "You can get more results with a kind word and a big stick, than you can with merely a kind word."

EKAS: Explorer 100.00%, Killer 46.67%, Achiever 40.00%, Socializer 13.33%
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No friggin way, they are ENDING the event? How in the hell did they expect it to even be humanly possible to succeed in this run-around of a sorry excuse of an event. I got my first 9 roses just before the servers dropped. The other days I was busy getting in the level range.

I feel like I wasted my time completley. I spent the last 4 hours of my life getting roses that I wont even get to use. Died about 5 times to PKers for nothing. The only satisfaction I can get out of this, is knowing the people who PKed me wont get squat either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • Missrumba - Heavens Tear
    Missrumba - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    When you see world chats that say 'LOOKING FOR DD(S) PM ME QUICK' Thats mages/archers..
    oh thankyou for explaining that, i see those a fair bit :) Was gonna google it to find out ..... What does the DD stand for btw ?
  • relek
    relek Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh thankyou for explaining that, i see those a fair bit :) Was gonna google it to find out ..... What does the DD stand for btw ?

DD is Damage Dealer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    *Actual screenshot taken in game.

IGN: Relek
    Server: Lost City

PVE Is for Cowards b:surrender
    PVP is for the Cool people b:cool
  • Llani - Sanctuary
    Llani - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    First and last one I'll ask.

The pigments, are they atill there after maintenance and are they any different from the random pigments in cash shop.

I saw some people selling at 60k - 80k each which seemed highly excessive if they are the same thing.
  • Llani - Sanctuary
    Llani - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm tired, it's too early / late b:surrender
  • Missrumba - Heavens Tear
    Missrumba - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    relek wrote: »
    DD is Damage Dealer.
    Awsome !! ... I like the sound of that ! :) Thanks for your help
  • ayin
    ayin Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    maintenance over yet?
  • Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear
    Kimyrielle - Heavens Tear Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well done on creating an event that needs 4 days to complete and close it down after exactly 4 days. Yes, nobody of us has a life anyway, so there is no chance that anyone might have been unable to log on to the game for one day. Or so...

I would suspect like half my guild is now sitting around with 2 or 3 fragments/keys and no way to complete the quest now. Great way to reward people for wasting countless hours rapid-fire clicking roses (males) or spamming Archo West to maaaybe find a person to do the quest with (females).

*shakes head in disbelief*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maganda_loto - Sanctuary
    Maganda_loto - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    well the valentines event may not have been all that great, but at least the GMs in this game reply to your messages/complaints. almost any other game ive played the GMs NEVER replied to anyone. i dont usually participate in most events so it dont really matter to me.
  • rokua
    rokua Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh jesus that was yesterday! and today (18th) is past 1 a.m and still not running? is something still wrong with the servers?
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    11pm to 1am PST is the downtime. Currently it is 12:24am PST...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maganda_loto - Sanctuary
    Maganda_loto - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ayin wrote: »
    maintenance over yet?
    rokua wrote: »
    Oh jesus that was yesterday! and today (18th) is past 1 a.m and still not running? is something still wrong with the servers?

well they did say it will be down till 1 am pacific time. its not that time yet
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well done on creating an event that needs 4 days to complete and close it down after exactly 4 days. Yes, nobody of us has a life anyway, so there is no chance that anyone might have been unable to log on to the game for one day. Or so...

I would suspect like half my guild is now sitting around with 2 or 3 fragments/keys and no way to complete the quest now. Great way to reward people for wasting countless hours rapid-fire clicking roses (males) or spamming Archo West to maaaybe find a person to do the quest with (females).

*shakes head in disbelief*

Hi Kimy,

I thank you for your brutal honesty and your forthrightness. We have received a number of complaints about the Valentines Day Event. We are taking note of all the issues with it and definitely relaying that feedback to the developers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyeiko - Sanctuary
    Kyeiko - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I love you xarfox
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    First and last one I'll ask.

The pigments, are they atill there after maintenance and are they any different from the random pigments in cash shop.

I saw some people selling at 60k - 80k each which seemed highly excessive if they are the same thing.

I tried one and it works just like a random pigment so I think if its priced anything above the regular prices of random pigments in your server it is excessive.
    I love you xarfox

I would too if he wasn't a PANDA barbarian. b:chuckle
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • myshadows
    myshadows Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why can't you change the colour of barbarians?

I have always found it odd.

:3

I'm only posting this so I can see what PST time it is because I'm lazy.
    :D
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Server Maintenance complete! Thanks for your patience! b:bye
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • FooFooKity - Heavens Tear
    FooFooKity - Heavens Tear Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what about now...? No?....What about now?
  • dawndreamer
    dawndreamer Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what about now...? No?....What about now?

Now you run and get a drink, go the the loo and then get comfy and log in once its done updating :squee:

game on !!! b:pleased
    Barbs should have a 50% HP reduction..... Mages should 2X mana cost increase...... BM's shouldn't be allowed to use weapons at all...... Archers should throw shoes and boots at the enemy..... Clerics should only be able to heal npc's.... Veno's should have a minimum of 5 phoenix's at level 1
    There, I balanced the game... You can thank me later.

TY Mr_Gripb:chuckle
  • Venom_foxy - Sanctuary
    Venom_foxy - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    What r these shops lookin' like?
  • Xorandia - Heavens Tear
    Xorandia - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Logged in...patch 80...Cool....get to screen where I choose my toon and they are all missing?????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:cry
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Logged in...patch 80...Cool....get to screen where I choose my toon and they are all missing?????

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:cry

Have you checked all three servers?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    I only have characters on one server...this one...or is there something I dont get?

help......
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Servers are back up and now I'm off of the forums till next tuesday! CYA ALL THEN..Right Xarfox b:shutup
  • Venom_foxy - Sanctuary
    Venom_foxy - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Can someone answer my question?
  • Domnorix - Heavens Tear
    Domnorix - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    k.. i logged in and everything seems fine (so far).
    so... there are some very interesting and exciting new additions coming to PWI in the near future??
    like...? :)
    edited February 2009
    Have you checked all three servers?

PLEASE ADVISE MY Main and 3 others...ALL TOONS MISSING!b:cry
  • BlackInferno - Lost City
    BlackInferno - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Does this mean we can turn in our roses. I logged in today and I still have 198 roses but I cant get the ribbons. If I cant turn in the roses whats the point in having the NPCaround?
This discussion has been closed.