Options
    Log a ticket. Its all you can do.

http://support.perfectworld.com/ticketing
  • Toxickiss - Heavens Tear
    Toxickiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Events:
    Spring Festival and Valentine’s Day events are now over! Saint Valentine will remain in game for one more week so turn in your Valentine's Day items while you still can! Keep an eye out in the events page for upcoming events!

Anyone else not able to get the quest from Saint Valentine, even if you ha ve the items in your pocket? I have beehoney but can't get the quest to turn them in.

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • petexpert
    petexpert Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    After this patch I noticed something entirely "new." There seems to be a spambot in West Archosaur typing 1 sentence/sec advertising 3rd party coins. Did the new patch make some sort gap or something? Because i have never seen 1 of them in PWI before until today after the maintenance.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Gold advertisers have always been in game. Just a certain amount of time till they're banned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kokolok0
    kokolok0 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i still have 28 roses, 3 pendant fragments, and a few sh** more.
    but now they are junk, i cant finish the fu**** quest, cannot make pendant, cannot sell the 3 fragments, cannot buy the last 1 fragment, cant discard them.
    come on iv spend hours grinding the fu**** flowers, lost more xp by jewel than the xp gained by the quest
    iv saw the pendant (belt) in catshops at 4kk, but i dont have nothing coz the frikin saint valentine dont give me the quest.
    wtf u have done an event in 4 days, that if u lost a quest one day, u lost all quest? iv noticed the quest the 2nd day, so all iv done is useless.

this event is the worst iv ever seen/played, its a loss of time.
    gratz to u pwi creatives, u are the worst b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry

sry for my poor english but is not my main language
  • Porkers - Lost City
    Porkers - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dear GMs,

I am extremely disappointed with this event as it has several flaws.

1) The server maintenance took place ONE HOUR BEFORE I could do my last turn in, why coudl it not have taken place a couple hours later? That way I could have turned in my last piece and frantically searched for a Wish Chest to get a uber sweet prize.

2) The Rose patch was by far too small, and it took 20+ hours of picking to get al 396 required roses, therefor if i did not spend at least 5+ hours a day I wouldn't of had enough, too much time clicking. Do I get compensation for my possible exposure to Carpel Tunnel?

3) The event only lasted 4 days, and completely ended there, yet every other event was extended to about 2 weeks worth. I don't mind the rose patch only being there for 4 days, that gives ppl enough time to pick enough flowers. However, I have a deluxe bouquet in my hands and can no longer use it, it is my last damn one before i get all 4 pieces for the key and pendent. I feel this is unfair to the utmost degree.

4) It seems the only ones to benefit from this event are the females, since they receive 30% of their level each turn in, whereas guys receive 2%. I am a male, I lost ALL the exp i have gained from turn ins on picking roses and dieing from Jewel. And now I have 1 turn in short of getting anything useful to me.

Although I am being calm right now, inside I am as furious as a blue-balled horse. I feel cheated, used and not to mention frustrated beyond belief at this poor excuse of an event.

Thank you,

Porkers
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Can you kindly edit the profanity out of your post? I understand you're mad, but swearing isn't going to help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Porkers - Lost City
    Porkers - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    An amendment to my last post, I feel the appropriate way to handle this event is as follows:

GMs, we understand the events are for our enjoyment, and we thank you for making the game fun. However, a little more planning would be appreciated so that everyone, and not just the lvl 90+ PKers with no lives get enjoyment out of the game. So here is my suggestion.

If you would have made the event 7 days long it would have been perfect. Enough to get 1 Wish Chest opening and 1 pendent but not enough for the farmers to get 2. That way all of the people who can't survive the AoE PK fest can still have time to get their roses and possibly their prize. This event overall however has been somewhat of a let-down, promising much... but delivering little.

thank you,

Porkers
  • Whiteknight - Heavens Tear
    Whiteknight - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    thats **** the event for V-Day was the shortest event in ANY game I have ever seen. Im willing to bet Everyone elses event for V-Day was a Complete week Long and there were no Down times due to BUGS. In otherwords this event was a total waste of time. Next time make the event last longer then 4 days cause Friday(11pm Thursday evening is NOT a Day) is day 1 And Then Friday the game went down for an entire day. So We have 1 Day of the event was a total waste of time for ANYONE and EVERYONE! Saturday Day 2 Sunday Day 3 Monday Day 4 Oh WoW Im surprised I Am betting that Day 1 didnt even go as planned either. So Tuesday Day 5 but then again its still nto a full event. Waste of time and resources to even do it.
This discussion has been closed.