Server Maintenance Tuesday - COMPLETE!

Options
dvorak
dvorak Posts: 0 Arc User
edited February 2009 in General Discussion
Quick Reminder:

Server Maintenance will take place tonight (Tuesday, Feb. 17) from 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. Pacific. Upon restoration of service your client will download/install a new patch.

Also, all Valentine's Day special events will come to a close at the start of maintenance. Make sure you get it all done now!
pwe_dvorak.jpg

Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/pwe_dvorak
Post edited by dvorak on

Comments

• aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    For those who need it that is 7am to 9am GMT.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Title: Patch Notes Version 80
    Date: 2009-02-17

Events:
    Spring Festival and Valentine’s Day events are now over! Saint Valentine will remain in game for one more week so turn in your Valentine's Day items while you still can! Keep an eye out in the events page for upcoming events!

Cash Shop
    Refining Sale! Please click here for more information!

Bug Fixes
    Fixed an issue where a user would receive continuous Mission Error messages in married and unmarried groups.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    But no glitch this time ya? ;D
    Back.
  • Porkers - Lost City
    Porkers - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey there, I have a seriously concerned question here! When the events end, will there still be Saint Valentine to do the turn ins and things for a while? I'd be most disappointed if those wish chests weren't up and running tomorrow!! It would feel like I died all those times... for absolutely nothing b:sad
  • andrij
    andrij Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I have to agree. I have all the roses I need for the next 2 days, but I cant turn them all in till Thursday. The event only lasted 4 days as well so I hope it'll last for a few more days.
  • theshazzbot
    theshazzbot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey there, I have a seriously concerned question here! When the events end, will there still be Saint Valentine to do the turn ins and things for a while? I'd be most disappointed if those wish chests weren't up and running tomorrow!! It would feel like I died all those times... for absolutely nothing b:sad

please see the below quote to answer your question.
    Dvorak wrote: »
    Also, all Valentine's Day special events will come to a close at the start of maintenance. Make sure you get it all done now!
    Remember, posting on these forums is not a right - It's a PRIVILEGE!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thus the ShazzBot has spoken...
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Kinda unfair seeing as the patch was delayed and to get a pendant it requires 4 tokens so if you missed one day there is no compensation..
  • BlackInferno - Lost City
    BlackInferno - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Does this mean that getting al the roses today was pointlessb:cry.
  • Orlyqq - Lost City
    Orlyqq - Lost City Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Kinda unfair seeing as the patch was delayed and to get a pendant it requires 4 tokens so if you missed one day there is no compensation..

whats so unreasonable about having four days to fight for 5 roses with over 60 people 99 times a day? I mean at level 90 you atleast almost get 30000 exp. So if someone was that bad to not be able to dodge jewelscalen and avoid countless aoes and dig 99 roses a day.... then they arnt as cool as the GMs for this game. b:bye
  • Lycorys - Heavens Tear
    Lycorys - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wow, so that makes this event nothing more then a way to cause repetitive stress injuries to all those people who sat there clicking rose bushes for nothing? Amazing simply amazing that an event could fail so thoroughly. Well, nothing more to say about it I suppose aside from, please let this be the last complete flop.
    So all you needed to do was miss one day and you failed the event. . . since glitch ate one day of it, the npc simply wasn't there the next day, so only 4 days it could be done. The least you could do is give people a couple more days as a consolation prize for betraying our trust in you by letting the exploiters flood the economy.
    "Let not your outrage for injustice end where your selfishness begins"
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Maint will kill my chance at a pendant, and my friend. His quest got bugged and he could not get the ribbons for one day, now we are short 1 item for the pendant.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • darkwhispers
    darkwhispers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm sorry, but this makes no sense at all.

So you want to close the event 4 DAYS AFTER IT STARTED, the EXACT amount you need to make a pendant?

My husband could hardly get 20 roses a day, let alone 99 in that mess of PKing and luring of Jewelscalen. Yeah okay, GM's said it wasn't allowed, BUT WAS IT ENFORCED? Don't think so, at least in my 5-6 hours of playing everyday.

Now; not to be too critical: At least the event is finally over; no more BS luring and PKing.
  • QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear
    QueenOfMagic - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Are we Finally gonna get new land mounts? I keep waiting and waiting patiently and still no new mountsb:cry
  • Skcusefil - Heavens Tear
    Skcusefil - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    whats so unreasonable about having four days to fight for 5 roses with over 60 people 99 times a day? I mean at level 90 you atleast almost get 30000 exp. So if someone was that bad to not be able to dodge jewelscalen and avoid countless aoes and dig 99 roses a day.... then they arnt as cool as the GMs for this game. b:bye

not sure where ur getting 30k exp from...u didnt get anything from farming roses and the event only gave about 12k a day luckily the wish chest spwaned on me as i was heading out of lost this morning and there was only 5 so guess i was lucky...granted the only drops were dyes.
  • Timmascus - Sanctuary
    Timmascus - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I started doing this quest 2 days after it started because I had to reach level 40. Had I known it would only last for 4 days I wouldn't have bothered.
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So, what we going to rant about for 2hrs? DROP A TOPICb:pleased
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why is it that every time someone is recruiting in World Chat, they always say that venos have to be a higher level than anyone else they are recruiting? Are they saying venos are weak? What's going on here, people? I just don't get it.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    DRAGON ORBS AGAIN...WEAK UPDATE..2HRS FOR THIS TRASHY UPDATE..HOW BOUT A SALE ON GOLD CHARMS EH? ... OR NEW MOUNTS..NEW LAND..NEW SKILLS(EXPANSION DIDN'T GIVE US ANY LIKE U CLAIMED, BUT THAT SEEMS TO BE UR THING..CLAIM IT BUT DONT GIVE IT)...NEXT WEEK BETTER BE IMPRESSIVE..

*This will start my rant for 2hrs*
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why is it that every time someone is recruiting in World Chat, they always say that venos have to be a higher level than anyone else they are recruiting? Are they saying venos are weak? What's going on here, people? I just don't get it.

It is just that alot of people play Venomancers. It is the most played class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It is just that alot of people play Venomancers. It is the most played class.

Most played class? Makes sense... Foxgirls, Catgirls... ETC with a powerful pet, and being the best solo and team class in the game...

Speaking of... Do GM's and such play Venos? Are there GM pets, like there is GM gear? Because all the GM's I've seen are Clerics.
  • Missrumba - Heavens Tear
    Missrumba - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That also raises an interesting point.. how come I hardly ever see Ad's wanting Mage's . Is there a specific reason behind this ?? :/
    edited February 2009
    Options
    That also raises an interesting point.. how come I hardly ever see Ad's wanting Mage's . Is there a specific reason behind this ?? :/

When you see world chats that say 'LOOKING FOR DD(S) PM ME QUICK' Thats mages/archers..
  • bearleeable
    bearleeable Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I for one am happy to see this quest gone. It was very poorly thought out. An extremely tiny patch of land with less then 30 roses for 60+ people. Absolutely guaranteed massive pk'n. The only people who got it were those that had guild members high enough to AOE nuke all that were farming, repeatedly! Never seen a game before whose GM's CONDONE Griefing by making an event specifically geared towards that.
    Maybe it was meant as a joke, I mean who can be in a VALENTINE mood if your dead for 2-6 hrs to get 6 roses. Let alone 99
    Bear
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Most played class? Makes sense... Foxgirls, Catgirls... ETC with a powerful pet, and being the best solo and team class in the game...

Speaking of... Do GM's and such play Venos? Are there GM pets, like there is GM gear? Because all the GM's I've seen are Clerics.

I mostly see Kantorek who is a Barbarian so honestly no idea.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I mostly see Kantorek who is a Barbarian so honestly no idea.

Usagi is a venomancer.
  • Ayattn - Sanctuary
    Ayattn - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dvorak wrote: »
    Quick Reminder:

Server Maintenance will take place tonight (Tuesday, Feb. 17) from 11 p.m. - 1 a.m. Pacific.
    b:sad
    you mean I have to log off the game and return to reality?!?
    b:cry
  • Ma_at - Sanctuary
    Ma_at - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bloody hell I died right as the server went down... I was like oh s***.. Hhahaha laugh people its only a game!.
    "Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc.
    We gladly feast on those who would subdue us."
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Usagi is a venomancer.

Don't know her/him sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayattn - Sanctuary
    Ayattn - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Bloody hell I died right as the server went down... I was like oh s***.. Hhahaha laugh people its only a game!.

we're laughing on the inside
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Don't know her/him sorry.

Haven't seen em around in a while on HT o.o Is/was a GM not sure cuz I never see em now..
This discussion has been closed.