Options
2»

Comments

• Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i'll go heaven for just the range. 14m awesome b:victory

At 88 try the bow that gives +2m. That's the difference between heaven and hell. When you use it you will realize that 1% crit and 10% acc shi~s on +2m range. Not to mention that skill book is hard to farm so good luck buying it.

And it is +10% onto your crit rate (ie 26% right now, use stun -> 36%) but sharptooth and stun dont stack I dont think, haven't tried that.
  • Aerilius - Heavens Tear
    Aerilius - Heavens Tear Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Obviously, because this debate is so heated, both heaven and hell are at least fairly balanced. They both have pros and cons. Therefore, you should pick whatever suits you most.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    heaven blows ****

slightly higher range and extra damage that is lost in the crossbows random **** damage. and a magic skill thats halfed at close range, useful eh?
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    heaven blows ****

slightly higher range and extra damage that is lost in the crossbows random **** damage. and a magic skill thats halfed at close range, useful eh?

Just throwing this thought out there, but Sage is meant more to complement tthe Warsoul bow rather than the end-game HH Crossbow.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just throwing this thought out there, but Sage is meant more to complement tthe Warsoul bow rather than the end-game HH Crossbow.

You could never get your fairy and you could **** everything with a warsoul bow.

Nobody here will have warsoul for a long **** time.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You could never get your fairy and you could **** everything with a warsoul bow.

Nobody here will have warsoul for a long **** time.

If ever...
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Beyondreason - Lost City
    Beyondreason - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    sage would be fun just to use wings of grace and then barrage for 63% damage reduction for the 15 sec or w/e it is lol. maybe even throw in the improved damage shield heh. besides that the reduced damage for opening AoE in TW would be good.

idk what i'm going to choose i just thought it'd be cool to try d(^-^)b
  • Altoria - Sanctuary
    Altoria - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    demon cos it sounds cooler.
  • Advice - Lost City
    Advice - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Demon would be the way to go if you ever manage to get to lvl 99, the 10% crit bonus from sharpened tooth arrow and stun arrow REALLY HELPS especially if you hell spark after that, you can take down 3,4 people in a matter of seconds.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I will be going heaven because I think I would have trouble stomaching hell quests -- they sound mean and bitter. Also I think the fairy will go better with my hair.

Then again, one of the hell guys in thousand streams looks so cute! And imps after the first one also look great!

But I am almost certain I will be going heaven.

And I am not being silly! I do not completely trust guides and writeups, and I have some confidence in my ability to find how I can use my skills properly. And I think appearance and story line are perfectly good reasons for making my choices.
  • Prewancker - Lost City
    Prewancker - Lost City Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Advice gives good advice.
  • crystalpink
    crystalpink Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I love quickshot, so the only path I can go is demon archer ^^
    (\__/)
    (O.o )
    ( > < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

Server: Abyss
    IGNs: Valentina (Magus), Amanita (Heretic), Avicenia (Slayer), Mirabillis (Champion), Solange (Berserker)
    Xfire username: crystalpink
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Heaven for me not even a close call, after checking ecatomb skills, there are so many reasons to go archer

Frost arrow becoming water dmg
    Stunning arrow going from 3 sec to 4.5 sec stun
    Barrage giving 30% dmg reduction
    Mastery giving 90% instead of 75%
    Sage winged blessing 14 range vs 12 on demon
    Sharptooth 20% vs 16% (everyone will want you for hh)

How can you go demon?

For me, the only characters that absolutely own in demon are barbarian and cleric, thats a no brainer, everything else is either a wash or a clear win towards the sage side (archer and blademaster being the most obvious ones)

Ya so many Barbs running around with Demon status its crazy...Demon archer>Cleric,veno,wizard,bm,barb

GG..pure dex archer with demon status n proper gear = owned you all..
  • Caldaster - Lost City
    Caldaster - Lost City Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Story of two archers .....

Hi am a demon archer. One day i was grinding on some mobs when i noticed a green spot near me. Slight glance and a heaven archer is watching me run through the mobs. AS i was about to kill the XXXthe mob, suddenly a stun. The heaven archer attacking me. Damn stuck for 4.5 secs. Aah here come his deadly shot. Nice no critical. But charm triggered. Oh stun out, now to kill the ******. Ahh aim low. damn stuck at this distance. Wtf he is just spamming the skills. Yay free again. Nooo stunned again. And he critic. Dead is not so peaceful. If only i had the range to attack him while he sealed me.

Hi am a heaven archer. One day i was flying looking for reds when i saw this red red demon. Well lets take him down. Off goes the stun. Ahh i missed. He is flying to me. Seal it is. Yay 5 sec seal. No for charm out. Deadly shot here we go. Oh he is free. Spam attack time. poor guy going for deadly shot 3 sec channeling. He is dead by then. No miss again. WTF am dead. Deadly shot and stupid critic rates.

Heaven or hell ---- its part luck : part skill .. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Poor thing ... lucky me b:victory