Options
    On What Server You Idiot? On Extreme?

You Don't Have A Clue Boy
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    Ethas - Heavens Tear Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    perplexity wrote: »
    you're A Dumb**** Kid, I'm Lvl 159 On 2moons Trieste So Tell Your Lowbie 105 Friend To Stop Sucking **** And Level A Little Faster. There. Has. Never. Been. A. Rollback. On. 2moons.

Your Chars Were Not Deleted Due To A Rollback, If Anything They Were Deleted Because Of The Missing Char/dil Bug You ****ing Scrub, Understand? There Was Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Never, Neverrrrrrrrr A Rollback On 2moons. Insert Your Tongue Into An Electrical Socket Or Go Play In Traffic, Ignorant ****bag.

Go And Ask Historian You Dumb ****ing ****
  • perplexity
    perplexity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    On What Server You Idiot? On Extreme?

You Don't Have A Clue Boy

Extreme? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I don't give a **** about dekaron private servers you stupid ignorant little boy. I could care less if there was a rollback on a private server, and if you fail to read, I clearly stated "lvl 159 2moons TRIESTE." If you played the OFFICIAL SERVER instead of a PRIVATE SERVER you would know wtf I'm talking about. Go back to your cave and don't speak about 2moons again.

Edit: Historian has never, EVER issued a rollback you **** ****ing **** monkey. This is like arguing with a ****ing wall, stubborn, non-responsive, and lacks the intelligence of a piece of bird ****. Learn to read: THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A ****ING ROLLBACK ON 2MOONS, ON ABADDON OR TRIESTE, EVER. Now, you can continue to believe your characters were deleted because of a rollback, or you can believe WHAT WAS ACTUALLY SAID IN THE THREAD. Gain some knowledge, read the forums for 2moons, get higher than a level I can get in 2 weeks, and then plz come talk to me again.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    IV NEVER PLAYED A PRIVATE SERVER YOU ****ING MORON. AND FYI i played on BOTH TRIESTE AND ABADDON. SO GO JURK OFF A BIT
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My lock senses are tingling!b:sad
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont understand why somebody talk about 2moons without knowing the true fact. And he was probably a VAC hacker.
  • perplexity
    perplexity Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont understand why somebody talk about 2moons without knowing the true fact. And he was probably a VAC hacker.

Never vacced once, played since OB on Trieste in DIE, if you even know what DIE is, lowbie scrub. I have 15x the experience you do on 2moons, there has never been a rollback due to vac hacking. The servers have been RESTARTED WHICH IS NOT THE SAME AS A ROLLBACK to get mobs out of the walls. If you don't understand that, make sure you tell your parents tonight to buy you a tricycle while a 4th wheel attached for extra **** stability, and to pad your walls, because you're one **** kid.
  • Ethas - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I don't even bother to argue with you anymore. Ask people around and then come back and we will talk some more on private if you want. And if you are a VGM from 2moons go and ask your fellow VGM about the real fact. Im not talking with an unknowing ignorant like you. FIY i played since CB , you don't even know at what level i quit the game, you don't know anything.
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This thread is so obviously off-topic... And also talking about other mmos on these forums is against the rules.

Sorry but...

[CLOSED]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.