Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Options

Comments

• Dry - Lost City
    Dry - Lost City Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LMAO! BUT UHmmmm Not into guys so a Hand shack and walk away!

b:sad i didnt make it into 100 posts tho...oh well i apologize to you b:surrender
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    167 IQ not lacking Thank you!

my iq is OVER 9000!!! b:angry
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • Tharimiar - Lost City
    Tharimiar - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *sigh* i give up
  • Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear
    Miss_Seducer - Heavens Tear Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    People Walk Away From The Computer Get A Life Get A Hobby The Servers Will Be Up Eventually Like Omg
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    Chesna - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    LMAO! BUT UHmmmm Not into guys so a Hand shack and walk away!

W/E idk if you have to rub your butts together get over it.
  • Powermind - Lost City
    Powermind - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i'm not stupid and I don't drink....

But i'll dance around the campfire all night :D

Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave goodbye.b:pleased
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *sigh* I Give Up

You Can Do It!
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    Baraiai - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hello all.

I slept,got up,ate breakfast, went for a run, went to gym, came home, QT with the wife abit,SLEPT SOMEMORE to make the time pass faster......and now have just 3 and 1/2 hrs till server up.

Been reading the forums for a surprise SUDDEN server early up......but that looks impossible.

So i would like to ask a question of the mods or the tech savvy ppl, since i myself am NOT tech,progarmming savvy.

For the fix to the money problem.....Is it POSSIBLE to ONLY roll back AH transactions? I mean, from what i read.....That is the crux of the problem on how some of these insane prices came about.

A full server rollback would seem very drastic and unfair to others.

I understand sanctuary has been hit the HRADEST by all this. But Lost city has not been hit at all. To roll back ALL of us..........That would make alot of ppl unhappy.

The levels as far as i'm concerened are irrelavant. What about the rare drops?
    Calamity axes mold is like what?1% chance to get???
    Or That ONE ITEM that was sought after so long....and finally you got it after months of haggling and saving....now server rollback?You 100% sure the person gonna be selling again.....100% sure the person who buys it this time is YOU and not someone else?

If it is possible....PLS ROLLBACK ONLY AH TRANSACTIONS TILL BEFORE THE BUG.Gold prices will return to normal as they have NO CHOICE cos there is no more MILLIONZOR bug.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.

I agree. Plus isn't there a way to find whoever took advantage of it, warn em and/or ban their asses :<

Plus I kinda dislike the AH so it doesn't affect me. So why the **** do I have to get screwed along with millions of others cuz of a handful of idiots :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LupineStorm - Sanctuary
    LupineStorm - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    my iq is OVER 9000!!! b:angry

And your still here on EARTH? wHY?
    I Do not suffer from Insanity.... I njoy every second of it!!!!b:victory
    Pain is Just Pleasure with a twist! The Marque De'sade
    b:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shockedb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    yeah the AH rollback sounds good if it fixes the bugs
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    W/E idk if you have to rub your butts together get over it.

ummmmmmm EWW?b:spit
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Nobody says that you are dumb. They just say you were sixteen years old before you learned how to wave goodbye.b:pleased

XD I know. I wasn't bashing with that comment I was trying to be all 'no to this no to that but hey, the third one i'd do!" XD

I'm 19 anyway so i've been there done that :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts
    You may not play PW cuz some people are lame

LMAO so true, so true XD
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KarmaXIce - Sanctuary
    KarmaXIce - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    People Walk Away From The Computer Get A Life Get A Hobby The Servers Will Be Up Eventually Like Omg

i been gone all day, been to a japanese restaurant a mcdonalds 3 times and been to pay some bills and hang around my brothers house. i want to play and get my fb59 done before i go to work tomorrow :\ i wanted to spend my offday relaxing and leveling and ****. now i must wait :\
    AndromedaB :"i was just wondering why the will of the phoenix doesn't work in duels"b:bye
  • Ephemiral - Heavens Tear
    Ephemiral - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    still dont know whether or not we are getting a rollback?
    nope, didn't see mention of a rollback in the update on post#1 of this thread but i hope they do one, it's alot simpler then waiting for prices to re-balance themselves.

P.S. sry Yukibi if they do the rollback b:surrender
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Let's all hunt em' down and smackum inna head b:victory

Victory!
  • Chesna - Heavens Tear
    Chesna - Heavens Tear Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ummmmmmm EWW?b:spit

oh gratz Dry using my comment to step away from the subject

*pats head agian*
  • ReYVynN - Heavens Tear
    ReYVynN - Heavens Tear Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    true that. Hell, if I talk it over with Merok (my bf) and he's okay with it, I could get charms whenever you need em at a fair price :3 as in a constant price rather than 'ohhh, i am poor so gimme a mil' >.< I hate that.

Though I greatly appreciate the offer, its impossible to transfer items between servers. I'm sure in my hopes that some people will be true to the spirit of friendship and helping your fellow human/elf/untamed to keep things sane...
    Everyone's stupid, now let's all get drunk and dance around a campfire!

shows up with a case of beer a bottle of rum a can full of gas and a handful of matches...

Lets light this biyatch up!
  • Yukibi - Heavens Tear
    Yukibi - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm probably gonna have to spam the world chat to get another one *Cries* just when things are going my way :P
    Enrage and Proud.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow i fall asleep and i see ppl i seen before i fell asleep is still hereb:chuckle
  • Orihimeie - Sanctuary
    Orihimeie - Sanctuary Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wow This Thread Isn't Even Dead Yet For The Past 8 Hours!
    "Don't judge by a book by its cover, judge it by it's grammar and punctuation." - Oracle.
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    oh gratz Dry using my comment to step away from the subject

*pats head agian*

lol what subject? every1 wanted us off the subject AHHHHHH b:infuriated
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i been gone all day, been to a japanese restaurant a mcdonalds 3 times and been to pay some bills and hang around my brothers house. i want to play and get my fb59 done before i go to work tomorrow :\ i wanted to spend my offday relaxing and leveling and ****. now i must wait :\

lol
    u sure eat alot :P
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options

I woke up at 11, took a hour long shower, got on at noob to see the maintanence @_@

Got a good friend of mine's msn so we talked for about an hour, then I played with my cats, took em outside, played with em outside, ate random **** all day (would of drove to mcdonalds or something but i gave my 5 dollars to my bf to get a panther mount D< ) Then took a nap, woke up and got bored so I watched the new Pokemon movie. Then had my arm crashed by my fat cat sleeping on it. Now here I am ignoring stupid posts/posting to people and watching Basilisk on FUNamation :3

bloody animes ftw :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dry - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow i fall asleep and i see ppl i seen before i fell asleep is still hereb:chuckle

lol i be 1?
  • Nataros - Heavens Tear
    Nataros - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hello all.

I slept,got up,ate breakfast, went for a run, went to gym, came home, QT with the wife abit,SLEPT SOMEMORE to make the time pass faster......and now have just 3 and 1/2 hrs till server up.

Been reading the forums for a surprise SUDDEN server early up......but that looks impossible.

So i would like to ask a question of the mods or the tech savvy ppl, since i myself am NOT tech,progarmming savvy.

For the fix to the money problem.....Is it POSSIBLE to ONLY roll back AH transactions? I mean, from what i read.....That is the crux of the problem on how some of these insane prices came about.

A full server rollback would seem very drastic and unfair to others.

I understand sanctuary has been hit the HRADEST by all this. But Lost city has not been hit at all. To roll back ALL of us..........That would make alot of ppl unhappy.

The levels as far as i'm concerened are irrelavant. What about the rare drops?
    Calamity axes mold is like what?1% chance to get???
    Or That ONE ITEM that was sought after so long....and finally you got it after months of haggling and saving....now server rollback?You 100% sure the person gonna be selling again.....100% sure the person who buys it this time is YOU and not someone else?

If it is possible....PLS ROLLBACK ONLY AH TRANSACTIONS TILL BEFORE THE BUG.Gold prices will return to normal as they have NO CHOICE cos there is no more MILLIONZOR bug.

Just a thought. Hope it helps.

Now, this seems a decent idea when first looked at. But. If you roll back ah transactions to before patch, that means that those who used the millionizer bug STILL HAVE THAT COIN. Now, those of us who are fair players and were completely unawares that said bug existed, how is that fair? Also, who is to stop those millionaires from simply re-doing what they rollback if they still have that coin they exploited? This is why a full re-roll has to be done. To fix the bug AND remove all exploited from it.

To those of you losing extremely precious items, I hope I don't seem callous, but if you really think about it, you see that I am right.
    Any and all who check out this link will be shocked.
    http:/ / s5.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=164851

As you fall, so too shall you be raised high, by my steadfast hand never shall you die.
  • Lyssic - Lost City
    Lyssic - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    AH rollback would suck for me, I bought the gold to buy my coat from the AH. D: That means I'd lose the awesome color I got x.x I think you should just rollback the servers that had the problem, EG. Not Lost City. :3 That way I get to keep my purdy coat color and don't have to temp fate with buying another one x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baraiai - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow This Thread Isnt Even Dead Yet For Like The Past 8 Hours!

Cuz we're

Spamming it up!
    Noobing it up!
    Bashing it up!
    I forgot what else i was saying?

>.> Yeah. You add on if you like XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Methuseleh - Lost City
    Methuseleh - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    theyre fighting right now but as soon as **** rights are activated in the game theyll be carrying eachother around and kissing eachother and whatnot
    edited February 2009
    Options
    At this point, everyone should try and find a positive aspect to this. It could be worse, no?