Emergency maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• shamski
    shamski Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ((ROFL, this kills me. I was posting in here earlier while waiting to find out when the server were going to be back up, then they posted the time. I came back and most of the same people are still posting. 4 more hours left guys!! Does a lot of roleplaying go on in this game or not? And we need 400 more posts before its up. 2000!!))

Whitney bounds across the room to the large over stuffed sofa in the corner of the room and digs her bottle of Crown Royal from under the couch.

"Drink time?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kaneravager - Sanctuary
    Kaneravager - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    monkeyhat wrote: »
    very true. dont forget that there will always be some1 that little bit better than ya too... helps ya strive for perfection

of course playing is my passion it will never get old to me its what i enjoy doing its what i will do when im old and grey
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    Jack_ass - Sanctuary Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    shamski wrote: »
    ((ROFL, this kills me. I was posting in here earlier while waiting to find out when the server were going to be back up, then they posted the time. I came back and most of the same people are still posting. 4 more hours left guys!! Does a lot of roleplaying go on in this game or not? And we need 400 more posts before its up. 2000!!))

Whitney bounds across the room to the large over stuffed sofa in the corner of the room and digs her bottle of Crown Royal from under the couch.

"Drink time?"

lol ive been posting for 3 hours..... i need something better to do XD
  • monkeyhat
    monkeyhat Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009

"Drink time?"

hahahaha gogo 2000!!!! and hey do u mind if i just stick with my beers? :(
  • Zeldafire - Heavens Tear
    Zeldafire - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hey kan i just sent a private message let me know if you get it
  • shamski
    edited February 2009
    I went to applebees and had a beer. Now I am home and staring at the clock. I am starting a new character I think on Sanct too. I dont like Lost everyone is kind of rude. Super Noob here, only been playing for 2 days.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monkeyhat
    edited February 2009
    of course playing is my passion it will never get old to me its what i enjoy doing its what i will do when im old and grey

damn straight. i only wish i had the musical coordination to play guitar or something ><

ah well i still appreciate the music i listen to
    edited February 2009
    hey kan i just sent a private message let me know if you get it

yep i got it :D
  • shamski
    edited February 2009
    Whitney pulls a swig from her 5th and passes it to her left.

"My lord, I am bored as hell."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Norgannon - Lost City
    Norgannon - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I went to applebees and had a beer. Now I am home and staring at the clock. I am starting a new character I think on Sanct too. I dont like Lost everyone is kind of rude. Super Noob here, only been playing for 2 days.

Give it a chance. We're nice people. ^^
  • Zeldafire - Heavens Tear
    Zeldafire - Heavens Tear Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    me too i want to play they game lol
  • monkeyhat
    edited February 2009

lol nice. is applebees an american place? ignorant aussie here hehe.

and yeh i started playing last night, only to try to log on today and find the servers down :(
    edited February 2009
    damn straight. i only wish i had the musical coordination to play guitar or something ><

ah well i still appreciate the music i listen to

well having coordination is one thing having natural talent is another i didnt have either at the begining but i didnt let that stop me i just kept going and going and going wouldnt stop for nothing
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Well everyone im gunna go find something better to do.. if your on the sanctuary server watch for my world chats.. im sure ill be spamming it for days to come XD
  • monkeyhat
    edited February 2009
    well having coordination is one thing having natural talent is another i didnt have either at the begining but i didnt let that stop me i just kept going and going and going wouldnt stop for nothing

now thats commitment :)
  • Lillywater - Heavens Tear
    Lillywater - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Most people proplem in this game is they need to get laid or something. Geez, Complain and argue over anything. I bet some would argue over whether Jessica Simpson is fat!
  • monkeyhat
    edited February 2009
    Well everyone im gunna go find something better to do.. if your on the sanctuary server watch for my world chats.. im sure ill be spamming it for days to come XD

i just might start a newbie on sanc :D spread myself out a bit, and not in the dirty way u guys are thinking! (yes, im psychic)
    edited February 2009
    now thats commitment :)

well people give up on things to easy i commit to what i love and the one i love but unfortunatly thats no one atm so yeah anyways enough about that
  • shamski
    edited February 2009
    Jack **** if you get a PM from Whitney that's me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • monkeyhat
    edited February 2009
    well people give up on things to easy i commit to what i love and the one i love but unfortunatly thats no one atm so yeah anyways enough about that

lol chin up bro
  • Jack_ass - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    ima come back in a little while and maybe make it for the 2000th post XD
    edited February 2009
    i usually tend to scare people cause im undecided on what char i wanna play im goin back and forth and everything so i dunno lol
  • shamski
    edited February 2009
    Oh, and applebees is like a steakhouse/bar kinda. The town I am from a lot of us go and drink there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Oh, and applebees is like a steakhouse/bar kinda. The town I am from a lot of us go and drink there.

applebees is awesome :D
  • shamski
    edited February 2009
    I like the archer I am playing I just don't think PVP is gonna be it for me. I would stay on Lost and PVP but people are kinda of rude.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    lol chin up bro

*holds chin up high* b:laugh
  • shamski
    edited February 2009
    Kane are you gonna help me burn through my first 19 lvls once the servers are back?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    I like the archer I am playing I just don't think PVP is gonna be it for me. I would stay on Lost and PVP but people are kinda of rude.

kinda dont care for the archer dont like the idea of running out of ammo just like i hate running outta mana but hell everyone is like that
  • XChosenx - Sanctuary
    XChosenx - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i just wanna play...
  • shamski
    edited February 2009
    My goal right now is to find someone who is good with photoshop and can whip me up a better sig.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.