Emergency maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• Maladramatic - Heavens Tear
    Maladramatic - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    We are currently looking at several in-game issues, one of which prevented players from being able to log into the game world. We sincerely apologize for the downtime and hope to have this resolved as soon as possible.

This news story will be updated as more information becomes available.

Update: We expect to have the servers back up and running by 12/14/09 1am PST. Again, we apologize for the extended downtime, however we want to be sure that everything is fixed before we bring the servers back up
  • Incuby - Sanctuary
    Incuby - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hello, is it normal if i get an error of elementClient.exe right now ? ... i know the server is down but thats normal with the situation ?
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    anyone thats new and joins sanctuary i will help ya. pm me ingame under Lu$t or Evaligne...prolly wont be on eva since she's pink named :P lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Tahiri_allan - Lost City
    Tahiri_allan - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Sweet!!! At least we have an update. I am starting a new character in Sanct when the server is back up. If anyone cares to join me for levels 1-19 tonight let me know!!!
  • Zimadra - Sanctuary
    Zimadra - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    b:beatenup I hope the game is back up soon. I really really need some distraction. Before you say it... I've been dealing with real life all day, 2 kids under 3. This is mommy's down time. b:sad
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    Sektar - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    WTF!! DECMBER 14th/09!? WTFFFFFFFFF thats %$#@ bull%$%$
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Sweet!!! At least we have an update. I am starting a new character in Sanct when the server is back up. If anyone cares to join me for levels 1-19 tonight let me know!!!

not tonight for me but pm me tommorrow k? im on prolly from 4-10pm est tommorrow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited February 2009
    lol its a copy paste go read the news section even though my post seems to have dissapeard XD
    edited February 2009
    Sooo, correct me if I am wrong, but that means the game will be back up in 5 hours, right?
  • sherieamore
    sherieamore Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I'm going to assume they meant 2/14/09. Tomorrow.
  • Silvate - Lost City
    Silvate - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    reminds me of how easy it was to mess everything up when people use the easy button too much.

from my experience in game development i can't figure out what they must have been doing in etherblade lake to start with..

did they add and new quest or something which lead to...
    some one changing code in the lake's physics volume?

the problem sounded like the movement physics were set to none or null which would result in drifting to the bottom and no way to change direction or accelerate out of it. (iv seen if before)

well thats my two cents im geting really bored waiting for the serverb:angry
  • Ikoris - Heavens Tear
    Ikoris - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    signature1.jpg
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    goodnight mia, dj, and joel and everyone else. its beens fun. lol gl gms and everyone else thats workin on it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Lilith_vii - Sanctuary
    Lilith_vii - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Due to technical and service issues we have currently shut down game service to conduct emergency maintenance.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and hope to restore service as soon as possible!

-UPDATE-

We are still in the process of identifying and repairing issues caused by last night's patch. Etherblade Lake is one issue but there are others and they will all be resolved before we restore service again. Stay tuned for further updates.

-UPDATE #2 (6 p.m. Pacific) -

All technical issues have been identified and are currently being fixed as well as tested. All game service will be restored at approximately 1 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 14 (approx. 7 hours from this update). We do apologize for this extended length of service outage but felt it was necessary to extend it somewhat to make sure that all issues caused by last night's patch is fully tested and working properly.

Again, we offer the sincerest of apologies for all of the various inconveniences caused by today's service outage. Please enjoy your weekend and Happy Valentine's Day to all!

GOOD JOB PWI TEAM!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! =D
    This is what being patient is all about!!! XD
  • Sektar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    wow -_-' whateverrrr, **** dis lol
  • Kaneravager - Sanctuary
    Kaneravager - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    anyone thats new and joins sanctuary i will help ya. pm me ingame under Lu$t or Evaligne...prolly wont be on eva since she's pink named :P lol

pink names are scary but what if we arent new? are we discriminated against cause we are not new are you saying we are old? you got something against old people? do ya? huh?

bordem has taking over me.....
    edited February 2009
    anyways im off to bed just gone 2am an im in work in less than 12 hrs laters all probs catch you in game tomorrow or what ever
  • aoinekosama
    aoinekosama Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ok well it seems that this is gonna take a long while before game is back up. so me and joey are gona take our leave now nice talking with everyone time to go chill for a while later x3
  • Natsuka - Lost City
    Natsuka - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    WTF!! DECMBER 14th/09!? WTFFFFFFFFF thats %$#@ bull%$%$

I'm sorry did you just say December ? Just making sure ? b:chuckle
  • Ikoris - Heavens Tear
    Ikoris - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    oh yay, 7 hours..what ever shall i do..now where did i put those coloring books of mine? hmmmb:chuckle
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    pink names are scary but what if we arent new? are we discriminated against cause we are not new are you saying we are old? you got something against old people? do ya? huh?

bordem has taking over me.....

lol i take jobs gathering mats too. b:victory
    and makin weapons and leg stuff and what nots and herbs if you need em too. 1000damge reduction shield works wonders. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• seraphisto
    seraphisto Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    12/14/09 Please Some One Tell Me That Was A Typo Please

December Is Way To Far Away
  • Hazaar - Sanctuary
    Hazaar - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think this is good for everyone - Nothing like fighting for a united cause in times of strife to bring people together!! - Ya'll can make frienders all over the place - not just on one server - sure its gonna take time but enjoy the social aspect of the forums if you can keep up!!....its what the games about!! -- Mostly!b:chuckle
    Only you can envision what has already
    been and gone and what will come to be.
    edited February 2009
    Welllll, that's 3am for me. I think I may actually log back in around then. Anyone wanting to find me, you can do it on MSN. email deleted by darthpanda16. do not post personal contact info on the forums please. See you all tonight and keep an eye out for an Archer by the name of WhitneyStarr
  • wikkid86
    wikkid86 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Just relax and be patient everybody, it's a game and will be back up and running sooner or later. b:victory
  • Natsuka - Lost City
    Natsuka - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    So 4 AM Eastern Time eh ? ...Wow what a bummer.
  • Kaneravager - Sanctuary
    Kaneravager - Sanctuary Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lol i take jobs gathering mats too. b:victory
    and makin weapons and leg stuff and what nots and herbs if you need em too. 1000damge reduction shield works wonders. b:pleased

thats nice but im more of a stab this stab that kinda person gathering mats and such is kinda like giving a commando a kitten wtf is he gonna do with it? anyways i have a couple of chars actually because im undecided on what i really wanna play actually most ppl say its a waste of time but its not i just wanna find something im comfortable playin as i mean im not gonna play something i dont like thats just ****....
  • Johnscott - Sanctuary
    Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    ah well time for bed cba doin an all nighter jst to check items...
    resumes her at 9am how fun
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    thats nice but im more of a stab this stab that kinda person gathering mats and such is kinda like giving a commando a kitten wtf is he gonna do with it? anyways i have a couple of chars actually because im undecided on what i really wanna play actually most ppl say its a waste of time but its not i just wanna find something im comfortable playin as i mean im not gonna play something i dont like thats just ****....

lol you'd be surprised how happy people get. lol but yea i play multiple characters all the time. Lu$t is my "current" main lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sektar - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    LOL;) yes i said december..i was making fun of their typo!
This discussion has been closed.