Comments

• Zerosen - Lost City
    Zerosen - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    good luck with hitting 50 :)
    Vivi nooooooes... thats not allowed... lvl 1 is way to harsh b:chuckle
    Rofl

From a coders perspective its a bit bit sad taking so long. However have to consider the cash shop nubs that already bought the new gear so makes the job harder.TBH theres some sad people only in this game to make money or any one else with common sense wopuld think no way gonna make a profit outta new fashion (9 dyes etc) . Those in it for money only should have their acounts scrutinised for rmt as takes the **** tbh. Any idiot can buy cash shop items and sell em at a profit, about time people said f*k you and refused to buy. Destroys the whole ideology behind the game, and turns it into any bog standard rmt crapppo game.

There are richies that play for fashion only too, no matter how bad it sounds it's true lol, and it's hard to get 3 ppl to say Yes, or No, how u want few thousands to agree on one same thing lol, goes against human nature x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
  • Joeyl - Sanctuary
    Joeyl - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol sure i can-hacks ur pc- I now have a vageued ideal....... ok i got nothing b:chuckle

lol good be kind of creepy one day i walk outside and someone is standing there and that someones like hi im Dj i'd be like WTF *RUNS AWAY*
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol we may not have 1k post but we got the most viewsb:victory 30k views lol
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hmm PWI should have an IRC of some sort... Just a thought. ^^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • schexie
    schexie Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Schexie i dont give out my account or password to no one my account is for me

else u would be baned for acc sharing hehe and also u could get riped off ^^b:chuckle
  • fireempress
    fireempress Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    we may not have 1k posts YET
    depending how much longer the maitenance lasts...
    edited February 2009
    Options
    and almost 930 post lol
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lol good be kind of creepy one day i walk outside and someone is standing there and that someones like hi im Dj i'd be like WTF *RUNS AWAY*

rofl thatd be creepy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • Joeyl - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    rofl thatd be creepy

yeah a little but we are good friends so no worries
  • aoinekosama
    aoinekosama Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

b:laugh yes cause you know i am crazy like that. and tbh if i had a choice to pop in front of anyones door sorry I'd pick gr3ys D: lol u'd be my second choice doh! b:thanksb:victoryb and u would not run away I'd have a rope just in case to stop u b:chuckle
  • Tahiri_allan - Lost City
    Tahiri_allan - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    (( I already painted toe and finger nails today. And I took a long bath and had a smoke session. I am sick of seeing everyone asking the same question. Lets just wait and find out. In the mean time lets roleplay. ))

Whitney darts across the room and throws herself onto the sofa and digs underneath and reveals a half full (or half empty) bottle of Crown Royal. After accessing the bottle she saunter to the fridge and produces a bottle of 7up and glass of ice.

"Anyone want a drink?"
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    b:laugh yes cause you know i am crazy like that. and tbh if i had a choice to pop in front of anyones door sorry I'd pick gr3ys D: lol u'd be my second choice doh! b:thanksb:victoryb and u would not run away I'd have a rope just in case to stop u b:chuckle

rofl i finally got you are dj....sry slow day :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Joeyl - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options

0.0 a rope hehe sounds kinky lmfao alright second person and a rope good enough
  • aoinekosama
    edited February 2009
    Options
    (( I already painted toe and finger nails today. And I took a long bath and had a smoke session. I am sick of seeing everyone asking the same question. Lets just wait and find out. In the mean time lets roleplay. ))

Whitney darts across the room and throws herself onto the sofa and digs underneath and reveals a half full (or half empty) bottle of Crown Royal. After accessing the bottle she saunter to the fridge and produces a bottle of 7up and glass of ice.

"Anyone want a drink?"

pass the taqullia thanksb:thanks
  • Maladramatic - Heavens Tear
    Maladramatic - Heavens Tear Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

"Anyone want a drink?"

ROFL last time i did roleplay i was hmmm 14 LMAO thats 6 years ago when i was running my own forum not anymore XD
    edited February 2009
    Options
    no thanks i dont drink
  • Johnscott - Sanctuary
    Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    0.0 i rope hehe sounds kinky lmfao alright second person and a rope good enough

lmao dnt think ppl wanna hear what could develop from here
  • Hiratana - Lost City
    Hiratana - Lost City Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

"Anyone want a drink?"

And I immediately lost interest. -takes a sip-. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiratana - 10x - Venomancer - Instinct
  • ksturgeon
    ksturgeon Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ssssssssssooooo what did i miss
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hehe funny how today i was just at 0 posts b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Katelinn - Sanctuary
    Katelinn - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    no roll back needed, jst make a new character

I'm about 300% sure there will be no RB that far, they probly don't even have those backups anymore, So there is no rational reason to get all hyper about this RB. (Also keep this in mind, It's just a game. Only take a week and a half starting as a New Player to hit 50) So don't stress anything. (that last statement was directed to all the worried people.)b:victory For the Strong.
  • Joeyl - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lmao dnt think ppl wanna hear what could develop from here

lol sshh they dont wanna know
  • Zerosen - Lost City
    Zerosen - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey guys! I just tried loging in again! And and GUESS WHAT!......Yup, still nothing =) xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No matter where I am I'll always be a part of Conqueror, thank you all for the memories and for this awesome adventureb:thanks
  • aoinekosama
    edited February 2009
    Options
    0.0 a rope hehe sounds kinky lmfao alright second person and a rope good enough

lawls joey wow never though i would hear that one outside of gr3y lol ._. lmao really lmao <3333
  • ksturgeon
    ksturgeon Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i want some tequela
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options

"Anyone want a drink?"

tbh used to better customer service than this. The updates as and when the servers are down are ****. Give us a timescale for resolution, of this problem, or are your customer service kept outside the loop and dont have a clue?
  • meatty
    meatty Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im hearing alot of talk about the prices of the gold i dont think it was a glitch i think someone charged more for gold than 1 followed the other and it went sky rocket people say its a glitch i seriously doubt it i mean think about it why would peopel pay 400k for 1 gold well they did and so what they were willing to pay that much it shouldnt be a problem i dont know what the big fuss is about the gold priceing is not a issue it was caused by 1 player raising the bid above average then more followed not no glitch from what i know alot of people r gonna quit this game who actually pay money if they get rolled back even a hour its not fair to enyone for 1 or 2 people mistakes the glitches at the lake is a problem and people not being able to log in is a problem but it sure wasnt a problem for me and lots of others buying gold for 400k each but like i say people r getting mad for this rollback ideah and it wont look pretty if they got to spend hours on obtaining the money items exp spirit and time they put in to
  • Tahiri_allan - Lost City
    Tahiri_allan - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Whitney reaches back under the sofa and produces many different things; gum, one left sneaker, empty drinking glass, half stick of dynamite, and finally the 5th of Jose and rolls it across the room to it's requestee.
  • schexie
    schexie Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    no thanks i dont drink

agree i prefer a good smoke of purple haze b:pleased
    edited February 2009
    Options
    36 more posts we at 1k :::D
This discussion has been closed.