Emergency maintenance - COMPLETE

Comments

• ksturgeon
    ksturgeon Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i hope that the game comes back soon. lol im so bored im actually watching tv lol
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    Lu$t - Sanctuary Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    yea well do a roll back and im ****ed... i only managed to get the gift not long b4 servers shut down

wow lucky :o oh shizzle i forgot mine >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero~
  • ksturgeon
    edited February 2009
    im hungry so im going to eat some m&ms. mmmmmmmmmm yummy
  • lockson
    lockson Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Heck of a day to choose to download this game and try tp play it
  • Mucke - Heavens Tear
    Mucke - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    kinda fun anyway ,, but so boring when u cant play =/
    when r we back up?b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sdrassa - Sanctuary
    Sdrassa - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In unrelated news, I'm off to bed, it's 1.09 AM here. b:bye
  • Warglove - Heavens Tear
    Warglove - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I think i sleep early tonight. Normally i'm used to play till 2 or 3 PM european time. My shrink thinks i'm an addict but i'm not only staring at my pc and hope the server will be on before i sleep, cause i still have to do my daily LOL.

I'm laughing but i'm not happy(could my shrink be right???? Nah she isn't i just love the game that's all)

Hope i wake up and realise it all was just a dream. So we can play this weekend and level up.
    b:pleased
  • LilWolfy - Heavens Tear
    LilWolfy - Heavens Tear Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    *Tosses beers to those that want em... lol okies all bases covered...ooops brings the Dew too*

mt dew...b:cry my fav ..btw fiesty whats ur class..i think thats a wiz..but im not sure
  • My_KillZone - Lost City
    My_KillZone - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    COFFE WITH CHOCOLATE MILK HMMMM SOUNDS GOOOOOODbb:laugh
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    In unrelated news, I'm off to bed, it's 1.09 AM here. b:bye

aw goodnight and happy vday! heres your present! b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ksturgeon
    edited February 2009
    im drinking lots of mountain dew lol
  • aoinekosama
    aoinekosama Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    unfortunatly im single bc ive been focusing on getting connections in the medical field...xD

awseome I would be with my boy firend but its online dating and he list his internet and his phone so I am upset about that. b:sad
  • Johnscott - Sanctuary
    Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    wow lucky :o oh shizzle i forgot mine >.<

aint all bad i guess, know her adress in rl so have sent some stuff to her, least thts one front covered lol
  • bcizzle420
    bcizzle420 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Ok I get the fact some ppl have no life and cant live without a game and all. Grow up! 2nd If there is a roll back that's just dumb we should not have to all suffer! 3rd if the game prices got messed up blame the people who let this go on buying gold at that price and and all. If we do a roll back just put everything back to where it was last night before updates and all that came in! TBH I dont want a roll back! I dont have coin i got like 900k and i am happy with my poorness and IDC about what anyone else sais. You the player made this happend or let it go on! Its just a hasel to go back to where we left off last night. Some ppl made progress in the game so its not fair for those ppl who spent countless hours in the game to get rolled back. pretty much only ppl who should be affect by roll back are those who sold gold for a rediculuss amount and give back the coins to the person who bought it. But mind you that could take forever to work out. GM's are not magic makers. I really suggest we all just chill out and what happends happends and in the mean time find some other game to play. There are other mmo's out there. even if they suck ****. Or play some other system like ps2 or something watch a movie go out get a life something. Go to the bar hang out with old friends catch up on old times there are always other things to do. Some ppl get blinded by a game and lose way of life. You are not gona die of lack of gameing. So lets all chill and let the dam ppl fix the game in peace. In the mean time ima go out enjoy the night and come back and if game not back no biggie. Now if it is see you in game try and chill out relax have fun.

DjNeko

:3 =^.^= b:cuteb:thanksb:bye

Haha, i agree with you that some people need to get help if theyre this stressed about a game. Like seriously, if you cant live w/o a game, make life into a game. Go OUTSIDE, have FUN that doesnt involve the internet...
    But you also made me lmao when you said play some other game or a PS2 (wtf? lol) who still plays PS2's???!!!???? Those should be in the Smithsonian Museum by now... lol. Peace yall. ITs just a game
  • Joeyl - Sanctuary
    Joeyl - Sanctuary Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    whats ur guild ?
    hmm so this is how adults act? (provided the fact that its a given that everyone is not an actual adult...but still...)
    lol thnx for the support...wel i think that was support

lol Dj sshhh hehe but still it BS GM's cant get their work straight for once in their lives
    edited February 2009
    ksturgeon wrote: »
    im drinking lots of mountain dew lol

kin i have some ..plz
  • aoinekosama
    edited February 2009
    aw goodnight and happy vday! heres your present! b:laugh

happy valentines day laterb:bye
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    mt dew...b:cry my fav ..btw fiesty whats ur class..i think thats a wiz..but im not sure

fiesty i want a bear but i didnt get one :beg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• aoinekosama
    edited February 2009
    lol Dj sshhh hehe but still it BS GM's cant get their work straight for once in their lives

true true I seen gm's phail a lot of stuff :P
  • FiestyOne - Heavens Tear
    FiestyOne - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Cleric b:pleased
  • santoscj1
    santoscj1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i dont care if u get or not get a new set
    we all have a life, well true? then what r u doing here?
  • Thedarkrealm - Lost City
    Thedarkrealm - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hmm i should go play fable 2 id like some updates tho on whats going on whats gettn done if roll back or no is needed or just a patch fix or what
  • ksturgeon
    edited February 2009
    sure hands lilwolfy some mt. dew
  • Johnscott - Sanctuary
    Johnscott - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    bcizzle420 wrote: »
    Haha, i agree with you that some people need to get help if theyre this stressed about a game. Like seriously, if you cant live w/o a game, make life into a game. Go OUTSIDE, have FUN that doesnt involve the internet...
    But you also made me lmao when you said play some other game or a PS2 (wtf? lol) who still plays PS2's???!!!???? Those should be in the Smithsonian Museum by now... lol. Peace yall. ITs just a game

um i played the ps2 a week ago

only coz my internet was off so xbox and comp were useless lol
    edited February 2009
    Cleric b:pleased

lol i see that now..
  • schexie
    schexie Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    i h8 PW i luv PW i H8 PW i luv PW someone stop me from getting crazy cause i dont know what happen to my character which have been leveld last 3 days i luv and h8 it !!!!
  • Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear
    Deadlysweets - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    nooooooooooo steals wolfies mt dew hahahb:laugh takes a sip hehe
  • aoinekosama
    edited February 2009
    bcizzle420 wrote: »
    b:laugh lawls umm i still play ps2 mainly cause i cant affored anything eles atm D: lawls dotn make fun of me hehe
  • Lu$t - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    awseome I would be with my boy firend but its online dating and he list his internet and his phone so I am upset about that. b:sad

awww i bet he'll be happy to hear from ya when he's on! i hope your relationship goes far! =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This discussion has been closed.