Stuck in Etherblade lake!

Options
annian
annian Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Support Desk
EDIT BY SURTR: We have found a workaround to this issue. Please refer to http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188072 for details.

Hi, Please I need help from GM. With my character I stuck in water and If I loget in to game, game open me a window with error. I dont know what is wrong. My character Habasi is in Etherblade lake . Please help me quick. Thanks..
Post edited by annian on

Comments

• annian
    annian Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    coordinates are 478 899
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Everyone who has problems or is stuck at the Etherblade lake and can't log in due to that please post in this thread with as much information as possible.

Thank you.

The thread below may help if not post here.

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188072
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Clicked to run off in the distance, character began running towards the like (from south to North). Got within viewing distance of the lake, error box, then crash.
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    are you guys going to do anything?
  • spinosu
    spinosu Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Everyone who has problems or is stuck at the Etherblade lake and can't log in due to that please post in this thread with as much information as possible.

Thank you.

I waz using autopath sistem and flying from Etherblade to a quest.... The distance waz big so i go to take a glass of soda. After i comme back ... my game waz down in the windous bar, and on desktop i waz having an error in chinese/corean lang.

Caracter name : SunIce

Sorry my bad lang
  • MacTyer - Heavens Tear
    MacTyer - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We have the probleme every in the lake, me I am resolution to make a maintenance or a reboot waiter.
    Command us asser of the world to have made a screenshot of the incurred probleme.
    think that everybody will be of the meme opinion to make a new maintenance.
    Because command us a good packet has have this probleme.
    my English leaves has want but at least one be able to understand, that they wish all one maintenance.
  • darnoth
    darnoth Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I was running to town,and got the error message and now I can't log in. If I don't click on the error message I do get a display of Darnoth when I restart the game, but I'm unable to do anything more. Hope for some quick resolution.

Thanks,
    Darnoth
  • richie76
    richie76 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    same here - i posted in other thread too - i also tried this resolution thing - didnt work.

any csr able to move all those chars to somewhere that they can log in again ?

would be great.

cheers richard
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Options
    We Moderators do have others ways to get in contact with GM's but that is only for the actual Forum GM's. Currently those particular GM's are not at work just yet. We will speak to them as soon as one of them gets online so that they can inform the right people and fix what is wrong. I made this thread so that all the information is in one place for them to find.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bethel
    bethel Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The thread "Stuck in Everblade Lake Some tips....." does work if your screen is set to window view rather than full screen! TRY IT!
  • forlorn487
    forlorn487 Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I've been stuck in lake since after maintenance
  • andru
    andru Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i have sent my veno character(Pufuletz_ji) to Etherblade on flight mode and get to kitchen to make sommething and when i comme back i found the Windos desktop with an Error messsage i can't understand.
    i try'it to get back in the game and the specific character can't log in....all others can but this one not...
    i hope i can enjoy playing this game as soon as posible.
    it its a great game and really don't wanth to quit playing it...cause i will stop playing if i must waith too long!
    Your's truelly!
  • gproc
    gproc Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    stuck as well, just started playing and keep getting crashes and im in that area
  • EP_DarkSol - Lost City
    EP_DarkSol - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Quick question:

Did you guys manually or auto-update?

This will help determine what's at fault... Sounds like it may be serverside, though.
  • b3nn1
    b3nn1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i have the same problem. i was running at the etherblade lake -> window crushed
    my other chars are going correct. pls help !!!
  • arvalis01
    arvalis01 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hi,

My Veno ( Pusztulj in Sancuary server) stuck in a lake too with a unreadable error message. b:surrender
  • Urenna - Heavens Tear
    Urenna - Heavens Tear Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I was flying, using autopath, from misfortune to etherblade.

I was around the area of the towers east, north east of etherblade when the the error occured.

note: I have another char near etherblade lake, on the same account, that I am able to log on and off of just fine. He is at that little fort village place. i forget the name. I can use him just fine.

**EDIT**
    I tried the suggested method of using window mode etc and was able to get unstuck. I had traveled further than i initially thought and was actually directly above etherblade lake.

It seems that is the problem area.
  • wicks
    wicks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    About the same, went to get a quest......crash
    Level 34 Barb Wicked_Tig
  • aryannamage
    edited February 2009
    Options
    A GM has now been informed they are working on it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • whowantsit
    whowantsit Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I was flying to misfortune i was above etherblade and I had just past the Teleport Master in Ether, then out of no where it crashed on me and I was returned to my Desktop with an Error message that I could not read because it was writting in Korean I Believe . ( I manually Flew)

Character - SirSkillz LvL 55 Archer account info xxcomegetsumxx
  • Jadedheart - Lost City
    Jadedheart - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i was flying over etherblade lake 5 minutes ago and i got a weird error code box and everytime i log in im in the lake but the error code keeps comign up and i cant do anything and the game shuts down
  • Kalister - Sanctuary
    Kalister - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am unable to get into the game. When i went underwater in eatherbalde lake . the game crashed. and now every time i log in the game i just keep crashing back to desktop. will i ever be able to log back onto my BM?????
    OH EHM JEE!!! NO SIG!!! b:shocked
  • schexie
    schexie Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hey Hurry and do sth guys!I wana lvl up, im stuck there and always getting this freaky error message, but can see everythingh and read our GC!! Im pissed a bit wanted to reach 48 today and now !?

THX for quick help if ur able to help us
  • schexie
    schexie Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    ah and i manuly updated since im in europe and always got slow connect to auto update
  • cre55y
    cre55y Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    was doing winged tiger remains quest, dove into lake and headed towards area, game then crashed out on me and I am unable to load this chr, tried fix from other thread, does not work, roll back server or someting
  • honeydu
    honeydu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i have had this error happen during the new yrs deliveries on flight to thousand streams. i would get the crash no bug box just crash and same i got today... then in arch just got a crash with a report box and added both to same report. and i got out of those problems on the new yr delieveries on that i was being carried . so waiting to load back up was stopped.
    this one i was flying over the lake from the newbie area. just got in the water
    called up my pet. just in case ... lol was trying to locate the winged tiger corpse. but now i cant log her in. at all. :(
    b:cry

Honey
  • whitexxmule
    whitexxmule Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Me and my team was going over the mountain from etherblade and jump into the lake than it instanly kick us off with the chinese error message.
  • Ikkaro - Lost City
    Ikkaro - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i was swiming the winged tiger remains in the etherblade lake and a error kick me, help me please i only can
  • merydin
    merydin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Two characters stuck
    first is Human, wizard (m) loc: 488,890 ^22 facing north +2degrees
    second is Human, blademaster (m) loc: 486,891 ^23 facing north +2degrees

was in auto pathing to a withered tree stump with the wizard when error message occurred.

was in combat with blademaster when error message occurred

I hope thats enough detail.
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    did you try town tele? It's there for a reason, you know.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
This discussion has been closed.