Stuck in Etherblade lake!

2»

Comments

• tivife
    tivife Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was heading to etherblade swimming when suddenly it happen the game went off and i saw a window with error title but with symbols as text

this happend me after the update

My Son in rl logged to his account since we didnt knew if it was a bug of only my char he went the same place and he also got stuck

also a friend of me got it her name is fatita

thx for u answering and ur help
  • tivife
    tivife Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    did you try town tele? It's there for a reason, you know.

sorry to answer but have u read about waht is this its a crashing game bug no way to see even ur char logged so how u want us to use some skill?

just wondering hope u dont get offended sinc eit snot the meaning of this quote
  • schexie
    schexie Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    what taking longer then 1 hrs to fix ?? i hope our chas arent delethed xDb:shockedb:angryb:cry
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2009
    A workaround has been found. See this thread for details:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=188072
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• michasia
    michasia Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hi.I have all time Critical Error after login my char Iorane.Place betwen Ancient Peak(North)-Lands.My char is under water Eterblade Lake or near river,she was flying.Please help me with my problem.
  • blindeyesniper
    blindeyesniper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was autopathing while flying from City of Misfortune to Etherblade City. I alt+tab out after I set the cords. The error message popped up maybe after two or three minutes into the autopath.
  • Coraline - Lost City
    Coraline - Lost City Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I was on my world quest. I was coming back from etherblade(book 3) and I was auto flying to point 4 when I was booted from the game. It happened quickly so I must have been around etherblade lake. All my alts are on the same account, I can log into them no problem, but my main, I can't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

eatswithspoons "*roll eyes* real money for virtual property? That's definitely not allowed"

Lol what?
  • Iorane - Heavens Tear
    Iorane - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    After maintenance all is good.Thanks b:victory.
  • faerothie
    faerothie Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Hurray for the maintanence :)
    "Live or die... Make your choice..." Death

"The meaning of Life is... To steal your cookies for myself...!" Cookie Monster

"The Seven Deadly Sins are the way... To us..." Hades, Persephone & Cerberus
This discussion has been closed.