Nostalgia - Lost City Server

Comments

• Falon - Lost City
    Falon - Lost City Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Pft. There's no point in that, so now I think...

R> All alts from BL, CQ, RQ, and GZ.

<_<

I kid. Gtfo. :<
  • Aurvandil - Lost City
    Aurvandil - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In game name: Aurvandil
    Level: 22
    Class: Archer
    Previous Factions: None
    Why you want to join us: I'm looking to join a faction with a decent following that is able to participate in TW. I'm new to this game, but am eager to experience all aspects of it! I'm always drawn to MMO's because of there PvP aspects, PWI is no different.

Name: Brent
    Sex: M
    Previous gaming experience: As far as MMO's are concerned: WoW, Warhammer Online, LoTR Online, Final Fantasy XI, Dark age of Camelot, City of Heroes, Tales of Pirates, and Phantasy Star Online. There may be a few others I'm forgetting.
  • ehafh
    ehafh Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In game name: hugdealer
    Level: 50
    Class: archer
    Previous Factions: yakuza for about 2 weeks
    Why you want to join us: seems you have a higher standard for recruiting, and there wont be people who are 15 or younger etc. looking for help with bosses,
    general questions, making a group of friends helping each other out and so on!

Name:
    Sex: male
    Previous gaming experience: have probably played 90% of anything you can name. been gaming since dos, have been playing mmo's since ultima online came out. played HEAPS of stuff, haha.
  • roman6
    roman6 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    lvl 1 blademaster would like to join. im very active and lvl hard. please recruit me..im new :-P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Falon - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    roman6 wrote: »
    lvl 1 blademaster would like to join. im very active and lvl hard. please recruit me..im new :-P

:< The answer is still no.<3333

We're done recruiting for now.
    Quite a bit of drama.

I'll contact the two of you who posted about joining, but that's it.
  • LightofNight - Lost City
    LightofNight - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2009

We're done recruiting for now.

b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry
    I am Your Light. Without me, You are nothing. Your Fate rests within My hands. Thus, You can never escape Me. So Be It.
  • Fatalvenom - Lost City
    Fatalvenom - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Hello
    I have been going through the forums looking for a guild that might be a good fit for me and I like everything I read from this guild. I realize my level is rather low compared to your 50 requirement. However, I am not an average player. I am very goal oriented person and I like to get results from all things I do (both in life and in games).

I already have a Phoenix pet on my venomancer and I am working towards a Hercules pet soon. All the mmo experience I pull from previous games I bring to the table here. Send me a whisper in game if you are interested in speaking with me more. There are also a couple questions I wanted to ask you as well.

In game name: FatalVenom
    Level: 32
    Class: Venomancer
    Previous Factions: NONE
    Why you want to join us:
    Please read above ^^

Name: Tom
    Sex: M
    Previous gaming experience:
    WoW, EQ1, EQ2, Daoc, AoC, Warhammer, etc...
  • Kuschel - Lost City
    Kuschel - Lost City Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Pft. There's no point in that, so now I think...

R> All alts from BL, CQ, RQ, and GZ.

<_<

I kid. Gtfo. :<

You don't kid, you're a guild full of alts. b:laughb:bye

Ohey but I forgot the forum address and you don't post it here. :<

QQ
    No hiding in room 32 NPC.

b:bye
  • DarkSniper - Lost City
    DarkSniper - Lost City Posts: 1,830 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    In game name: DarkSniper
    Level: 57 as of now by the time anyone reads this 58
    Class: Archer
    Previous Factions: All of em? K. (in no particular order) AUC, Midgar, Nagare, Valliant, Sonsafyr, Externals, and Saint Pain.
    Why you want to join us: OMG kause ur lyk teh b3st ever.

That and because you seem like a good faction for me.

Name: Bryan
    Sex: Male
    Previous gaming experience: Like MMO's or what? I've played a lot.
    The only way to win is to quit. b:bye
  • Nyz - Lost City
    Nyz - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    In game name: Nyz
    Level: 33
    Class: Cleric - Full INT If you must know.
    Previous Factions: No Way Out, Xenogears
    Why you want to join us: Because, i want a fun guild, thats not so stuck up. i can have a good laugh in, yet i can play seriously. and i just want to meet some decent people :). And i can spit Jello out of my nose.

Name: Alex
    Sex: Yes Please/ Male.
    Previous gaming experience: Rank 83 In world on COD4. 6Years of various MMORPG Experience, Proud Owner of the PS3/XBOX/DS/GAMECUBE/NES, Cabal, NeverWinterNights, Rapplez, WOW, many more (:()... I'm Just sex.

*I Must add.
    Blond hair - Blue Eyes, Sex magnet, im just amazing? A must have for many factions. I do have an attitude, but it's mine, i speak my mind, if i don't like you, ill tell you. You WILL either adore me, or hate me. I hate being told what to do, and i will go mental if you try to Patronise me. Apart from that, i am a very funny guy ;)

AND ALSO- I SUPPORT "LESS QQ MORE PEWPEW"
  • Sentia - Lost City
    Sentia - Lost City Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Like OMGSH I am so excited I absolutely love you falon. Another thing I love is how easy it was for SmS to own you guys. So really maybe you guys should reconsider somethings before making an attempt at playing with us. You complain we brought people from our faction in the swamps. Well thanks for bringing a faction that has nothing to do with our fight to Hidden Orchid. And Oh yeah last time I checked thats 2 for us 1 for you guys XD. One last thing i hear you guys have reservations in the SZ thats good because I would suggest you stay there and let the big dogs play rough, i mean hey we will even let you watch us.

Hugs and Kisses
    Sentia
  • Shadowroot - Lost City
    Shadowroot - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:laugh hi guys~ its your friendly neighborhood SamuraSul ^^ its fun you all got us last time at swamp 7 vs 3! But today was fun @ hidden orchid too! too bad your leader had to call RQ to come help out instead of coming herself!It's ok tho! Dolls sale this weekend member of the ...how you spell that again? b:chuckle anyway~ happy hunting!
  • Falon - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Dear fails(Yes, that does mean you Sentia&shadowroot),
    Why on earth would I call RQ to come PK you? I do seem to remember myself, Aya, Andareil and Nakhimov killing the two of you, Motor, TifsVenomc or whatever their name is, and BattleBurger in swamps. If you all want to gank one of my members and calling it rolling, that's fine. So be it. And if you would've stuck around for a bit, you'd have noticed Marzenia, Confessions, and some EP from RageQuit attacking me too.

Shadowroot; When you say 7v3, you mean six of you, and four of us @ Swamps? Lmfao.

Sentia; Don't even speak until you stop being a one-shot to Aya, okay darling?
    Exaggerate more.
    Make more false assumptions.
    Fail more.

Thanks.
    Love, Falon.
  • Sile - Lost City
    Sile - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    *snicker* >:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "they should call you the threadsecutioner"
  • Anders - Lost City
    Anders - Lost City Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ****IN NOSTALGIA

KoS'd all of you ****
  • Disappear - Lost City
    Disappear - Lost City Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ****IN NOSTALGIA

KoS'd all of you ****

Fkn Oneshot
    Noob.
    GTFO My guild thread. Go level up you **** tw@t.

God Anders you're sew annoying you should just stfu and roll Hello Kitty (More like hello ShadowRoot amrightlol?)

Also nice fkn f.aggy sig anders you d.ouche
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Like OMGSH I am so excited I absolutely love you falon. Another thing I love is how easy it was for SmS to own you guys. So really maybe you guys should reconsider somethings before making an attempt at playing with us. You complain we brought people from our faction in the swamps. Well thanks for bringing a faction that has nothing to do with our fight to Hidden Orchid. And Oh yeah last time I checked thats 2 for us 1 for you guys XD. One last thing i hear you guys have reservations in the SZ thats good because I would suggest you stay there and let the big dogs play rough, i mean hey we will even let you watch us.

Hugs and Kisses
    Sentia

LOL You good sir, are a dude. No Hugs or Kisses you fkn faaaaaaaag.
  • Sile - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    S C R E W Y O U S I L E
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    S C R E W Y O U S I L E

LAme veno is LAAAAAAAAME
    Lamer than erik putting the LA (Light armor) In Lame.

fkn lame light armor
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    LAme veno is LAAAAAAAAME

fkn lame light armor

You sir, are an idiot, and a oneshot.
    get out, leave Sile alone. b:angry
  • Sile - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    LAme veno is LAAAAAAAAME

fkn lame light armor

*sniffle* b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    You sir, are an idiot, and a oneshot.
    get out, leave Sile alone. b:angry

Awww does Disappear Have a lover?

Oneshot? bring it on. Just don't cry when you die, and don't call ur guildeeze 4 backupz ciz tread sezz 6v3 an no fair QQ
    QQQQQQQQ
    1v1 me disappear
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Awww does Disappear Have a lover?

Oneshot? bring it on. Just don't cry when you die, and don't call ur guildeeze 4 backupz ciz tread sezz 6v3 an no fair QQ
    QQQQQQQQ
    1v1 me disappear

1. You have evasion gear, BiggyPandersoracousin. GG.
    2. if you want 1by1 (which is rare in PWI) go play tekken, la.
    3. if you're in a pty and are grinding or w/e and a *KOS* attacks you, your fair game to the squadmate, which is more often than not, a guildy, who is gonna pop you.
  • Sentia - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Anders shut up you need to stop acting like you are two different people. Anyone who thinks differently should be put in the "Moron" Category. and for the last time for anyone who doubts it Anders used to be in SamuraSul- Yes thats right Falon your little person named Disappear used to be in SamuraSul. Now do you really wonder why we know what lvl all your players are. And maybe even why we know you have 95 members. Or even better we know you only had 15 people online last night. Maybe again you should consider looking to your own faction for your weakness.

Anders = Disappear
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    And you care how many people we have... why?

We don't need to resort to spying to roll you with even odds b:bye
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Anders shut up you need to stop acting like you are two different people. Anyone who thinks differently should be put in the "Moron" Category. and for the last time for anyone who doubts it Anders used to be in SamuraSul- Yes thats right Falon your little person named Disappear used to be in SamuraSul. Now do you really wonder why we know what lvl all your players are. And maybe even why we know you have 95 members. Or even better we know you only had 15 people online last night. Maybe again you should consider looking to your own faction for your weakness.

Anders = Disappear

Anders used to be in SamuraiSul When wanhope was there.

Did you know he forced anders to Pk you guys for him cuz he said you're all annoying. but still had your uses
  • Anders - Lost City
    edited October 2009

Anders = Disappear

are you mentally fvcked? I was just online you **** wipe
  • Sentia - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    And you care how many people we have... why?

We don't need to resort to spying to roll you with even odds b:bye

Nakhimov---

You are truely a moron. I mean Grade A moron. The fact isn't so much as us knowing how many members you have. It is that you have people in your faction ratting your every move to SamuraSul. It really is funny Honestly. I've never laughed so hard as to when one of your members told us that there were Nostalgia Members in Tusk Town. Or yesterday when We were informed you guys were in Hidden Orchid. Don't you find it a little Odd we know every move you guys make. I mean come on, so again. I say check your ranks, because you cant trust everyone all the time.
    Anders used to be in SamuraiSul When wanhope was there.

Did you know he forced anders to Pk you guys for him cuz he said you're all annoying. but still had your uses

Want to know something about wanhope, he is a lier, and the slime that bacteria feed off of in pond scum. And the fact that you say you were "Forced" shows how susceptible you really are to being manipulated by someone who has to make his threats over the internet (aka wanhope) which by the way makes you about as diligent and intelligent as about an 8 year old.
    But honestly Anders all that needs be said now is thanks for the info.
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm not a moron, I just don't act rashly.

I know who your "informant" is but I won't boot them until I have proper evidence that they are indeed a spy.

Just because I'm not a paranoid tool doesn't make me an idiot b:bye

Also, you're taking this a little too seriously, don't you think? Do you spend every waking moment on PWI going "OMG WUT NOST DOING??????" I come PK when I want to PK, I kill your members when I see them, that's the end of it.

in conclusion, lol u scare?

EDIT: If you're going to call someone a moron, you should learn to spell "truly" first.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Disappear - Lost City
    edited October 2009
    Nakhimov---

You are truely a moron. I mean Grade A moron. The fact isn't so much as us knowing how many members you have. It is that you have people in your faction ratting your every move to SamuraSul. It really is funny Honestly. I've never laughed so hard as to when one of your members told us that there were Nostalgia Members in Tusk Town. Or yesterday when We were informed you guys were in Hidden Orchid. Don't you find it a little Odd we know every move you guys make. I mean come on, so again. I say check your ranks, because you cant trust everyone all the time.

Want to know something about wanhope, he is a lier, and the slime that bacteria feed off of in pond scum. And the fact that you say you were "Forced" shows how susceptible you really are to being manipulated by someone who has to make his threats over the internet (aka wanhope) which by the way makes you about as diligent and intelligent as about an 8 year old.
    But honestly Anders all that needs be said now is thanks for the info.

LOL Forced meaning he gave me molds and **** to oneshot you lmao
    you were a hate target.

check your ranks f.agboy, there might be an archer or Bm/Barb Checkin you out.

In Conclusion, Come out of the closet, you're so deep you're playing PWI from narnia for christs sake.