About the people crying about flesh ream.

Options
13»

Comments

• blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So wrong it's not even funny.

-Blademaster / WB thing

i've been killed on my blademaster 6times + by a heavy veno who knew how to use his char

Less wrong, but still very much wrong. Robe foxes are the least likely to win vs an archer btw.

I've seen enough duels vs archers where archers got trashed with the veno having 75% hp left, their hp is too low to survive a smart nuke combo while you protect yourself with hood

Still wrong. It depends on : lvl, gear, preparedness, how smart the user is. In your case, you lack the latter.

Im ofcause talking in a POV of equal lvls and money spend on armour, stats, skills.... DUH -_-

Mages are indeed a joke for foxes, I'll give you that. Don't even have to use bleed to kill mages.....

Still dont underestimate a mage, seen a good mage use tempest on you and **** you suddenly 75% hp? or a hiero tick?

For the most part, I kill clerics easier than mages? Guess why. Almost all the clerics on this game are stupid.

ALMOST all clerics are stupid, fight a smart one and he **** you, you NEED to kill him in like 3 hits or wait for his MP to go off, hey any class can win from any class if played smart

Your whole post and atrocious grammar has invalidated your point, you clearly aren't a skilled player.

Please, all you can do is QQ dont fix bug plix and oh you not inglash, bad grammer u stupid ! dont act like your the highest graded person around here. The fact that you cant kill anyone winout bleed is just the fact either your combo's suck, your build sucks, equips suck, or your char is just rubbish. the fact your whining about people complaining to get the bleed fixed has proven your not a skilled player since you NEED your bleed to kill any other. and lemme guess, your going to QQ again to me because the bleed may not be fixed !!

Face it, try new builds, combo's and stats. The only one suporting you on your phoenix may not be nerfed is your ego whose bigger than yourself

b:bye
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Arravis lies to me. I will remember this, Arravis.

b:shocked Guess I need more screenshots.
    1 thing. Cancer is light.

Yeah I realized that a few minutes after posting. My bad b:surrender Either way, no melee class could kill a light armor veno that just flies around.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    blo0dyyay wrote: »
    Please, all you can do is QQ dont fix bug plix and oh you not inglash, bad grammer u stupid ! dont act like your the highest graded person around here. The fact that you cant kill anyone winout bleed is just the fact either your combo's suck, your build sucks, equips suck, or your char is just rubbish. the fact your whining about people complaining to get the bleed fixed has proven your not a skilled player since you NEED your bleed to kill any other. and lemme guess, your going to QQ again to me because the bleed may not be fixed !!

Face it, try new builds, combo's and stats. The only one suporting you on your phoenix may not be nerfed is your ego whose bigger than yourself

Sorry smartass, I know how to play just fine. The only way I'll be able to kill a WR without bleed bug, is when pdef 0 ironwood which I don't yet have lands.
    WBs are impossible, way too much hp and 3 shot me atm. I'll have 7k+ hp when I'm 90 if I can afford some decent gear, but since im broke from only playing to do dailies it's not happening. Even with that much hp to survive the encounter, fighting wbs are a waste of charm if bleed is fixed.

Stop crying because I want compensated if they make a change that changes a class completely. Werebeast's damage output is overpowered (TANKS should not be one-3 shotting anyone ever period, especially not a heavy user their own lvl), if they were fixed, I'd be saying hey give them a replacement character since its not what they signed up for.
    i've been killed on my blademaster 6times + by a heavy veno who knew how to use his char

While bleed is still in, of course warriors can die to foxes. You missed my point. And sword/spear warriors don't count, they suck. Axe warriors have so much hp that passing the charm without bleed won't happen thanks to permastun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • blo0dyyay
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sorry smartass, [WRONG]I know how to play just fine[/WRONG]. The only way I'll be able to kill a WR without bleed bug, is when pdef 0 ironwood which I don't yet have lands.
    WBs are impossible, way too much hp and 3 shot me atm. I'll have 7k+ hp when I'm 90 if I can afford some decent gear, but since im broke from only playing to do dailies it's not happening. Even with that much hp to survive the encounter, fighting wbs are a waste of charm if bleed is fixed.

WB's with charm = waist of try for non nuke class (nuke: FAC + mage(prefered to have the WB amp't).

Stop crying because I want compensated if they make a change that changes a class completely. Werebeast's damage output is overpowered (TANKS should not be one-3 shotting anyone ever period, especially not a heavy user their own lvl), if they were fixed, I'd be saying hey give them a replacement character since its not what they signed up for.

Me crying, i didnt make 2 threads on a wrong subforum to have the bleed bug allowed. lvl 7x WB's with molders hit my (axe bm-62) about 300 a hit, 600 when debuffed, besides they wont be fixed as its a matter of their build, combined with buffs. only reason why a WB has so much hp is its buff which you can kill in 1 hit (cancel buffs), a veno suddenly 2.5k + nan buffs, dear god ! damage doesnt need to be shown to have it recieved. besides, every class wines the other class is overpowered. OH NOES! archer far attack magical, cheat ! they sould do physical! guess what, archers have a lackt of hp, as in 2 shots magical bb archer ! WB's damage is soooo good and they have so much hp. HP = BUFF BB BUFF! oh wait, he ampt crit and berserked ! COMBO BREAKER! . wait, whats that on your keyboard? its brable hood? wow, you just reflected a grand total of 11k damage 200% ! there there, bb wb. Every class has its strong and weak spots.

While bleed is still in, of course warriors can die to foxes. You missed my point. And sword/spear warriors don't count, they suck. Axe warriors have so much hp that passing the charm without bleed won't happen thanks to permastun.

Im an axe WR, and died to a heavy fox, know why? cuz she barble'd my damage, when she putted on hood i'd shoot her with aoe stun and ran, than she came debuffed ampt got a pet on me winout bleed and leeched all my hp and yet there are so many techniques. and dont QQ saying im a bad bm, 80% of the time i kill everyone in PVP unless they are higher, ganking me, have a charm, or a WB

And please, there was no need for those blue words if your having a convo, it just shows how weak and easly tempered your personality is.

Besides, not everyone is rich enough to get a charm. Lvl 62 never used 1 bought charm ( only event one + starters charm )

• Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just because you say I don't know how to play doesn't make it true, you know.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• blo0dyyay
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Just because you say I don't know how to play doesn't make it true, you know.

well lets see, your trying to have the bug implanted as if its a part of the game, your QQing because you cant kill any other class winout bleedbug, and yet i see so many veno's trashing other classes, on delphi and lost city.

• AlpineFrost - Lost City
    AlpineFrost - Lost City Posts: 362 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Hell im still trying to figure out why Ren is still posting in these two topics, when its obvious that he is the only one that agrees with his side of the argument. Which is that bleed should stay in the game because he can't PK without it. QQ

Dude just quit while your ahead... OHH WAIT. You lost your dignity and the respect of others A LONG TIME AGO. In that case, continue ^.^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ex-Waffles Director
    ~Ragequit
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    blo0dyyay wrote: »
    well lets see, your trying to have the bug implanted as if its a part of the game, your QQing because you cant kill any other class winout bleedbug, and yet i see so many veno's trashing other classes, on delphi and lost city.

No, I'm not. I said 659879865097897 times that bleed needs nerfed and werefox nukes slightly buffed, or foxes compensated.
    Hell im still trying to figure out why Ren is still posting in these two topics, when its obvious that he is the only one that agrees with his side of the argument. Which is that bleed should stay in the game because he can't PK without it. QQ

Dude just quit while your ahead... OHH WAIT. You lost your dignity and the respect of others A LONG TIME AGO. In that case, continue ^.^
    So I lost the respect of people that don't read or comprehend what I'm saying, no loss there.

and for the 86787987598986094576978th time I EVEN SAID BLEED IS BROKEN. BUT WEREFOXES SHOULD BE COMPENSATED BECAUSE IT WAS LEFT IN FOR 5 YEARS.

OH WAIT WHY AM I REPEATING MYSELF. OH RIGHT YOU NEVER READ MY POSTS, YOU JUST SAW THAT SOMEONE WAS FAVORING ANYTHING WEREFOX RELATED LOL

And just think of the foxes who don't have a phoenix. Using a bee is like being naked, it literally gets one shotted. THAT is why foxes needs their nukes slightly buffed when bleed is fixed. They shouldn't be entirely reliant on buying a stupid bird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Latentkarma - Lost City
    Latentkarma - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Personal opinion here:

While I can't comment on Flesh ream at lvl 5, I can comment on it at lvl 4. My Phoenix Laughter, as he sits now can kill "most" heavies at or below my level w/o using flesh ream, and one or two debuffs and nukes from me, and IF he gets stun off before they can, can kill most heavies anywhere from 1-3 levels higher than me with my help by debuff and nuking. This is WITH OUT USING flesh ream.

The key here is IF my phoenix gets the stun off first, or not. If I miss the timing, or they are stun immune (had one guy say he was stun immune.. not sure what skill he said he was using, but he totalled me in short order in the duel lol.), i'm toast. Don't stand a chance against them at that point.

Now when he USES flesh ream... Surprisingly... it only takes about 1-4 seconds less for him to kill them. An Insignificant amount of time, but it can be the difference between that Heavy tearing me a new backside.. or not.

After observing carefully the differences in timing, I switched tactics and started using my stuns, and just the Phoenix's base attack and stun, Ya'll are screwed. They could remove flesh ream from the game completely... and ya'll would still be screwed. A veno using good fighting tactics, pet stuns and her spell stuns and a Phoenix means she doesn't NEED bleed at all.

Heck. Keep bleed in that game, fix it's damage output and then make it so the Phoenix can't use it. Because it's NOT needed by the Phoenix to effect a kill.

LK
  • Platypuss - Lost City
    Platypuss - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No, I'm not. I said 659879865097897 times that bleed needs nerfed and werefox nukes slightly buffed, or foxes compensated.

So I lost the respect of people that don't read or comprehend what I'm saying, no loss there.

and for the 86787987598986094576978th time I EVEN SAID BLEED IS BROKEN. BUT WEREFOXES SHOULD BE COMPENSATED BECAUSE IT WAS LEFT IN FOR 5 YEARS.

OH WAIT WHY AM I REPEATING MYSELF. OH RIGHT YOU NEVER READ MY POSTS, YOU JUST SAW THAT SOMEONE WAS FAVORING ANYTHING WEREFOX RELATED LOL

And just think of the foxes who don't have a phoenix. Using a bee is like being naked, it literally gets one shotted. THAT is why foxes needs their nukes slightly buffed when bleed is fixed. They shouldn't be entirely reliant on buying a stupid bird.
    Yet why should you be compensated for abusing/basing your character off a glitch you take a chance, if they fix bleed well... do not base your character off a glitch lesson learned. You made the deciding factor not the devs
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Yet why should you be compensated for abusing/basing your character off a glitch you take a chance, if they fix bleed well... do not base your character off a glitch lesson learned. You made the deciding factor not the devs

5 years to fix a "game breaking critical bug", even if it was a hard code to fix, 5 years invalidates any excuses the gms or devs would have.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    5 years to fix a "game breaking critical bug", even if it was a hard code to fix, 5 years invalidates any excuses the gms or devs would have.

Your argument is silly, just because a crack addict has been addicted for 5 years that doesn't mean he should be compensated if they ever cured his crack addiction.

Basically saying, you're asking to be COMPENSATED for an EXPLOIT that was dragged on for 5 years, do you lack a brain? It doesn't matter how long the glitch lasts, if the time to fix it comes, it comes, and any self-respecting person would sit quietly. The developers don't need to provide excuses, they were probably too busy making cash-producing fashion or something else, but at least they finally got to it, eh?
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Personal opinion here:

While I can't comment on Flesh ream at lvl 5, I can comment on it at lvl 4. My Phoenix Laughter, as he sits now can kill "most" heavies at or below my level w/o using flesh ream, and one or two debuffs and nukes from me, and IF he gets stun off before they can, can kill most heavies anywhere from 1-3 levels higher than me with my help by debuff and nuking. This is WITH OUT USING flesh ream.

The key here is IF my phoenix gets the stun off first, or not. If I miss the timing, or they are stun immune (had one guy say he was stun immune.. not sure what skill he said he was using, but he totalled me in short order in the duel lol.), i'm toast. Don't stand a chance against them at that point.

Now when he USES flesh ream... Surprisingly... it only takes about 1-4 seconds less for him to kill them. An Insignificant amount of time, but it can be the difference between that Heavy tearing me a new backside.. or not.

After observing carefully the differences in timing, I switched tactics and started using my stuns, and just the Phoenix's base attack and stun, Ya'll are screwed. They could remove flesh ream from the game completely... and ya'll would still be screwed. A veno using good fighting tactics, pet stuns and her spell stuns and a Phoenix means she doesn't NEED bleed at all.

Heck. Keep bleed in that game, fix it's damage output and then make it so the Phoenix can't use it. Because it's NOT needed by the Phoenix to effect a kill.

LK

Thats what we've been trying to say. Wf are good enough without flesh ream, with it pvp jus becomes ridiculous.
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well that now makes the only person in this entire game that doesn't want the skill fixed claiming venos are **** without it, and every other veno in the game knowing for a fact we are just fine without it.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Options
    The developers don't need to provide excuses, they were probably too busy making cash-producing fashion or something else, but at least they finally got to it, eh?

Yes they do, because they were encouraging it.
    Well that now makes the only person in this entire game that doesn't want the skill fixed claiming venos are **** without it, and every other veno in the game knowing for a fact we are just fine without it.

**** before 90* learn to read mr PVE PRO
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Face it Ren, you lose, you fail. Just give it up you can't fight everyone in the game.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • blo0dyyay
    edited February 2009
    Options

Title : #1 About the people crying about flesh ream. - 12-20-2008, 03:42 PM

GMs, just ignore them, it goes both ways.

I've heard that ripping was fixed before on other PW versions, but got changed back because all the foxes cried cause they couldn't kill anything. The same will happen here, especially since you sell phoenixes at such a ridiculous price.

...ignore the crybabies. If the so called "bug" which makes foxes a viable pvp class is fixed, ...
    Change is not always good.

Answered yourself?
  • Aluarn - Lost City
    Aluarn - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Ren, I LOVE the way you use the bug not being fixed in 5 years as an excuse to carry on abusing the bug, real big of u 2 use other's mistakes to cover your back, real big...
    I refuse to make a creative signature.
  • justjackie
    justjackie Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I've heard that ripping was fixed before on other PW versions, but got changed back because all the foxes cried cause they couldn't kill anything. The same will happen here, especially since you sell phoenixes at such a ridiculous price.

They still do "decent" damage without the pet. Just don't nerf it TOO much.
    Things are fine the way they are, just keep the price of phoenix as high as it is and ignore the crybabies. If the so called "bug" which makes foxes a viable pvp class is fixed, I and many other foxes will quit and you'll lose income. as it is now, you won't lose anything.
    Change is not always good.

Everyone can get phoenix sooner or later. Change IS good.
    Having a pet's bleed kill you in 1 hit within like 5 seconds is ridiculous.
    And it's not just the phoenix. The bee hurts just as much.
    If they can't afford phoenix, they'll just get some amazing bleed damage bee.

It NEEDS to be nerfed. Not in PvE either. Just nerf it for PvP.