About the people crying about flesh ream.

Comments

• blo0dyyay
    blo0dyyay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    In reality, foxes have pretty bad skills until level 90+, and even full int builds don't do terrific damage. We're SQUISHIER than light mages because we don't have earth barrier. Things that kill me like nothing, have a very hard time killing a light mage with similar gear like Pandora. Without the flesh ream bug, foxes can't do much other than debuff people, or kill lower levels.

Please, a heavy veno using brable guard, branble hood and fox form is imposible to kill for a warrior, barb

Light or arcane with the right soulgems and right used is imposible for archers to kill (use barble hood and pet)

veno vs veno = equal

Mage vs veno (arcane) mages only have 1 hurting spell, meteors. Block that out with a pet stun or your stun.

veno vs cleric this might be the counter, though fight wisely and they are killable

So, veno squishy / weak? try playing other classes, every class has his weak parts yet not every class has a bug to protect them..

The only class to suport the veno's bug are veno's theirself
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    hmmm you forgot to add the fact that foxforms curses really mess up ppl in pvp besides their debuff and amp

curse skills sux. u can only use one at a time, so if u amp don't try to use soul degen or vigor crush, otherwise amp will disappear.. generally venos will amp maim more then anything, other ones ur just useless
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Let me quote myself from the other post:
    .....You know, if the archer bleed skill was bugged like the veno bleed, all of you venos defending your glitch would be QQing. I do 100+ dmg per tick on HEAVY WB classes with that skill, 150 or so on robes. If that was not reduced, that's 600 dmg ticks per second over 15 seconds + the initial 1k dmg from the base atk. Would you like to have an archer do 1k dmg initially + 9k dmg over the next 15 seconds? I can bleed and drop and you would die while your nix chases me. Now what if I didn't even have to endanger myself getting hit while I do that dmg? Do you REALLY think that's something you truly need when everyone of your 1v1 fights is really 2v1?REALLY!?
    That is all.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    blo0dyyay wrote: »
    Please, a heavy veno using brable guard, branble hood and fox form is imposible to kill for a warrior, barb

So wrong it's not even funny.
    Light or arcane with the right soulgems and right used is imposible for archers to kill (use barble hood and pet)
    Less wrong, but still very much wrong. Robe foxes are the least likely to win vs an archer btw.
    veno vs veno = equal
    Still wrong. It depends on : lvl, gear, preparedness, how smart the user is. In your case, you lack the latter.
    Mage vs veno (arcane) mages only have 1 hurting spell, meteors. Block that out with a pet stun or your stun.
    Mages are indeed a joke for foxes, I'll give you that. Don't even have to use bleed to kill mages.....
    veno vs cleric this might be the counter, though fight wisely and they are killable
    For the most part, I kill clerics easier than mages? Guess why. Almost all the clerics on this game are stupid.

Good clerics are near impossible for a fox to kill.
    So, veno squishy / weak? try playing other classes, every class has his weak parts yet not every class has a bug to protect them..
    All classes listed **** foxes if played by someone not stupid, exept mages not lucky enough to crit. Of course, I'm talking unbuffed vs unbuffed, foxes **** when buffed because the good ones don't die.

With bleed fixed, there won't be any contest, the fox is gonna get ****. Unless the gms buff our nukes and increase the cast range of debuffs, because both are horrible. Can't debuff smart people because it stops casting if they walk a few steps, and the spells have less DPS than a phoenix using normal attacks.
    The only class to suport the veno's bug are veno's theirself
    Your whole post and atrocious grammar has invalidated your point, you clearly aren't a skilled player.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    There's Ren saying how much he sucks as a fox. It's a good thing they don't get a skill that reduces all dmg by 80% for 15 seconds. Again, good venos can kill almost every class, especially if used right, and especially when you have instant cast heal that basically gives you double the hp of any other non-melee class.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I don't suck at fox, foxes just have **** skills. If bleed is fixed, where's my instant cast sutra and insane matk based spells like mage has? Or maybe a sustained aoe that like... DOESNT SUCK
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Bramble hood.... amplify, purify, later on, 30% more magic dmg if you go hell, 20% chance to let your phoenix 1 shot some1 with a normal atk. Instant self heal for full hp like a heiro tick. Spammable magic atk, which does fairly good dmg because it has a weapon atk multiplier like all your magic skills? WHAT?! Let the mage sutra, you can ****ing bramble and waste their sutra, then have another 8+ seconds to take 20% dmg while you **** them. WHAT>!??!?!?!? Just because you can't use your own skills, doesn't mean everyone is as bad as you and needs a bugged skill to win. I know quite a few foxes that **** ****. Millia doesn't even have a nix and she does pretty damn well for herself.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Bramble hood.... amplify, purify, later on, 30% more magic dmg if you go hell, 20% chance to let your phoenix 1 shot some1 with a normal atk. Instant self heal for full hp like a heiro tick. Spammable magic atk, which does fairly good dmg because it has a weapon atk multiplier like all your magic skills? WHAT?! Let the mage sutra, you can ****ing bramble and waste their sutra, then have another 8+ seconds to take 20% dmg while you **** them. WHAT>!??!?!?!? Just because you can't use your own skills, doesn't mean everyone is as bad as you and needs a bugged skill to win. I know quite a few foxes that **** ****. Millia doesn't even have a nix and she does pretty damn well for herself.

2 sparks for a whole 15 seconds, wowow. Oh wait, people just run then turn around, stun 3 shot by archer, or 1-3 shot by wb, wr, same ****. Even if I had 5k hp unbuffed, that still wouldn't change the outcome of 4k>2.5k>2.5k damage from a warrior during which time im stunned for 20 seconds.

Cancel and amp are good, but the fact that you cant cast it half the time because its range causes it not to finish casting kinda SUCKS. And don't tell me to stun, I get zerged so much that stun is always on cooldown, 60 second wait ftw. The stun scarab doesn't last long enough, so don't even try to mention it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    You got a 2 sec stun, you got purge, you got amplify, you can life leech in fox form, you can seal, root people and you still have frigging spammable atk that debuffs opponents so you do 30% more dmg you can more than double you phy defense, all of that **** while your nix normal atks light armors for 600 dmg, and can stun for 4 sec (even if it's 1ce per minute). Solo you can definitely kill almost anyone, and in a group, you don't even need to do super dmg cuz you can gank ppl. Did I also mention that you can debuff both phy and magic defense?
    Venos get the biggest variety of skills, I don't want to hear you QQ about not having enough skills to kill some1 when you can even spam 1 skill and do enough dmg.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    You got a 2 sec stun, you got purge, you got amplify, you can life leech in fox form, you can seal, root people and you still have frigging spammable atk that debuffs opponents so you do 30% more dmg you can more than double you phy defense, all of that **** while your nix normal atks light armors for 600 dmg, and can stun for 4 sec (even if it's 1ce per minute). Solo you can definitely kill almost anyone, and in a group, you don't even need to do super dmg cuz you can gank ppl. Did I also mention that you can debuff both phy and magic defense?
    Venos get the biggest variety of skills, I don't want to hear you QQ about not having enough skills to kill some1 when you can even spam 1 skill and do enough dmg.

Archers have a longer stun, deal way more damage (polter always does 1600-3k) and kill foxes before pet can get to them.

Leech life sucks, it's a melee skill, and melee foxes deal NO damage.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Ren, how about you get 90 weapon, + 8 yours, and see how much dmg you deal. Our stun is 1 second longer btw, and a pet makes you do more dmg.
    Leech may suck, but if you go in for a purge and amp, you still have the option to use it, then use your mp/hp. Archers may do more dmg straight up with skills, but you do more dmg with skills later lvls because of your % multipliers, while we have to rely on crits, at the same time you have a pet doing dmg for you. And all that excluded, your 2 spark bramble is better for survival than our wings of grace and casts instantly. Oh, and did I forget to mention more than double p.defense from fox form while you run faster?
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Oh, and did I forget to mention more than double p.defense from fox form while you run faster?
    Fox form adds like 7% reduc...

and bramble isnt instant i always get stunned out of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    1 second channel, you can't stun after the channeling is done. It's 120% phy def in fox form, whether or not that adds 7% or not, it still makes you have more defense than a wizard or a cleric with buffs, definitely more than archer. So, are you complaining that while having more hp than archers, and more phy and magic defense, and spammable nukes, and debuffs and extra dmg from pets you still do less dmg or are easier to kill? What are you going to go back to now? Foxes can't use barrage of arrows? Not many archers zhen on you all the time or even as an ulti atk, very few even level it. You can stun, and seal out of it after 1 hit. Cleric tempest is stronger, but it channels slower, and they can't spam magic atks. You can't just ask to be better than any class, which is what flesh ream is doing for venos.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Foxes... have more hp than archers? wtf are you smoking? you dont need int, you get more hp per vit, and more hp per lvl...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Platypuss - Lost City
    Platypuss - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Archers that dont go pure dex hit for garbage.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Foxes... have more hp than archers? wtf are you smoking? you dont need int, you get more hp per vit, and more hp per lvl...
    Archers need to go pure Dex inorder to play there class correctly.

I have a full set of 90hh light +5, i have around 6k hp buffed

Fiery is a light armor veno 90hh light +6, he has 8.5k hp buffed.

He can poor about 60 stats into vit as light armor, I cant because i need to maximize damage.

An ea should never have more hp than a werefox.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    The wf can go full magic or soemthing...or heavy?Full magic wouldn't be smart though.
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Foxes can't really get vit until 90, though, so they get ****ed up til then. Still translates to FOXES WILL BE GARBAGE PRIOR TO 90 if they fix bleed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Foxes can't really get vit until 90, though, so they get ****ed up til then. Still translates to FOXES WILL BE GARBAGE PRIOR TO 90 if they fix bleed.

Its more like YOU are garbage prior to any level. Funny how no one I know has any trouble killing in any form of pvp as a veno and they don't even use bleed, not to mention all the venos that post on this forum, but a big bad lost city pker in RQ can't do it? b:laugh
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Its more like YOU are garbage prior to any level. Funny how no one I know has any trouble killing in any form of pvp as a veno and they don't even use bleed, not to mention all the venos that post on this forum, but a big bad lost city pker in RQ can't do it? b:laugh

Learn to read or go back to your little carebear cave. I have no problem pvping, I'm saying foxes will blow if they fix bleed.

I have more pks than 99.999999999999999999999999999999% of anyone on either PVE server, mainly from killing people higher level.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    How about you learn how to play your class properly? A good veno will never need bleed at all and guess what, there are plenty of them around. You are just mad that you are not one of them. OMG I suck at PVP I have to use a hax skill to pk anyone.
    Main characters
  • Ren - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I killed Danika and some other mage who were both higher level than me in a 2v1. Coincidentally enough, they died before i realized they were casting on me.

I had both the stun and bleed turned off.

Just stfu and go have your pretend tea party on your non-pvp server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I killed Danika and some other mage who were both higher level than me in a 2v1. Coincidentally enough, they died before i realized they were casting on me.

I had both the stun and bleed turned off.

Just stfu and go have your pretend tea party on your non-pvp server.

I am sorry, weren't you saying venos can't kill anyone without bleed being bugged, when I was saying the nix normal atk does very good dmg and you argued that you still can't do ****. And now you are saying you went 2v1 and killed 2 higher lvl(even though fail) mages without using it? You just proved everyone's point and disproved what you have been saying from the start.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I am sorry, weren't you saying venos can't kill anyone without bleed being bugged, when I was saying the nix normal atk does very good dmg and you argued that you still can't do ****. And now you are saying you went 2v1 and killed 2 higher lvl(even though fail) mages without using it? You just proved everyone's point and disproved what you have been saying from the start.

Which is exactly what I was trying to make happen. Mwahahahab:chuckle
    Main characters
  • blooknight
    blooknight Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009

wut da fk are u smoking? i have 117 str and 90 vit at lvl 80 just to raise my def and hp. and u know wat happened? i cant hit nor kill **** coz im low in dex. ea needs to go pure dex or else they are as worseless as ur hercules in a air pvp fight. you need to change your topic title to "please teach me how to pvp on a WF w/o bugged bleed" k thanks.
  • Arravis - Lost City
    Arravis - Lost City Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Problem is this - Phoenix is a PET. That damage is just ridiculous when you can simply fly around and sick your pet on whoever is chasing you, knowing that the instant they stop to try and shoot or hit you, you can stun them and bleed them. Then they're pretty much goners after that.

Venos don't even have to worry about damage dealing with their own skills anymore. Take Cancer for example. Both warmachine and I were getting hit for 1.3k damage per bleed tick, yet neither of us could honestly pump out enough damage on his heavy armor. The people who COULD use magic and kill him just got wiped in two seconds from phoenix bleeds.

Maybe we should only do PVP in the water b:surrender
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Arravis lies to me. I will remember this, Arravis.
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Problem is this - Phoenix is a PET. That damage is just ridiculous when you can simply fly around and sick your pet on whoever is chasing you, knowing that the instant they stop to try and shoot or hit you, you can stun them and bleed them. Then they're pretty much goners after that.

Venos don't even have to worry about damage dealing with their own skills anymore. Take Cancer for example. Both warmachine and I were getting hit for 1.3k damage per bleed tick, yet neither of us could honestly pump out enough damage on his heavy armor. The people who COULD use magic and kill him just got wiped in two seconds from phoenix bleeds.

Maybe we should only do PVP in the water b:surrender

1 thing. Cancer is light.
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2009

You better remember this cos i wont say it much.

Pro zoe pro
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Successful trolling! I'd high-five you but I don't want to touch a HT player. So you get the victory emote. b:victory

Maybe now Ren can stfu and understand why there are only like 2 people fighting for the bleed to stay, and both are WFs.