Remove PK mode from PVE servers

Options

Comments

• jom
    jom Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    PK mode is your own choice and most everyone would care less what u do.

but braggin bout it on a PVE server makes u sound pretty pathectic. those who would come and defend that stance only proves you cant handle true PVP servers and just makin excuses on that PVE servers are more "balanced".

thats total BS, your weak.
  • Mosz - Heavens Tear
    Mosz - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    until arena works or can have some sort of mass pvp area besides tws, why, let the people that enjoy faction v faction sp squabbles have their fun?
  • Neomccoy - Heavens Tear
    Neomccoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    So true, more 90+ now in heavens tear shows up white name now and were having more organized pk action for fun. If they remove pk mode in this server ill definitely quit. b:byeb:sad
    So.. how will the PVE people fight when they get bored at 90+...? b:shocked

Eventually there will probably be a ton of white names. I mean seriously, who would go all the way to 100 just to PVE some more?
    -retired-b:bye
    9x WB, Tao

Jermaine 83 Sin - retired...
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Cut the offensive language please. I can't be held responsible for some of you if you keep this up.
    I am being nice. Just ask Xarfox, He Perma banned me from the Rappelz forums because I stopped being nice there. If I ever stop being nice here... trust me.. it will be exceptionally recognizable that I am no longer holding my tongue and have stopped being gentle to the PC's (PC = Pressure Case.. i.e. someone the guards keep in protective confinement because their unable to handle being in the general population w/o becoming someones toy).

~S
  • Briegg - Sanctuary
    Briegg - Sanctuary Posts: 584 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow are you serious?

if anything this would make more people reatrded
    because then they'd spend the whole time Bitching about how there's no pk mode
    and flaunting being like "Oh your just lucky there's no pk mode or else i'd own you"

and plus the thing abotu the cleric
    it's his own dam fault pk mode is optional
    you take full responsibility for whatever happens when you click that button
    If it was somehow against the rules to pk someone 20 30 or however
    many levels below you THEN THEY WOULDN'T HAVE PUT IT IN THE GAME!

plus you think he's a panzy for checking to see what level the cleric was?
    i'd call that being smart
    because basically what your saying is that you should never study your prey
    but that you should just go attack it without being prepared
  • Latentkarma - Lost City
    Latentkarma - Lost City Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    wow are you serious?

if anything this would make more people reatrded
    because then they'd spend the whole time Bitching about how there's no pk mode
    and flaunting being like "Oh your just lucky there's no pk mode or else i'd own you"

and plus the thing abotu the cleric
    it's his own dam fault pk mode is optional
    you take full responsibility for whatever happens when you click that button
    If it was somehow against the rules to pk someone 20 30 or however
    many levels below you THEN THEY WOULDN'T HAVE PUT IT IN THE GAME!

plus you think he's a panzy for checking to see what level the cleric was?
    i'd call that being smart
    because basically what your saying is that you should never study your prey
    but that you should just go attack it without being prepared
    Oh I recognize he was being smart... But how he did it was pretty chicken ****. He could have just came up and checked out his gear, instead he joined our squad and then dropped and PK'd our cleric. Smart yes.. but still CS tactics.

~LatentKarma

*edit* This is my baby BM. Just made him today.. isn't he sooo cute (Saitada)
  • drebykins
    drebykins Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I am being nice. Just ask Xarfox, He Perma banned me from the Rappelz forums because I stopped being nice there. If I ever stop being nice here... trust me.. it will be exceptionally recognizable that I am no longer holding my tongue and have stopped being gentle to the PC's (PC = Pressure Case.. i.e. someone the guards keep in protective confinement because their unable to handle being in the general population w/o becoming someones toy).

~S

Oh wow, another internet tough guy. Cut it out, it sounds stupid and immature. And you super fail at your prison analogy in reference to a game forum.

Now, to your topic. What's wrong with having choices? The cleric CHOSE to be in PK mode, and you CHOSE to party with him/her. You must both accept the consequences of your actions.

Lastly, you said the PKer was cowardly (with a cousin in Iraq, and a brother that's a cop, it's so stupid to even use that word in terms of a game) was it not cowardly for you guys to just sit there and watch the cleric die?
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Saitada, I'm afraid I must've missed the part where I said your name. Why are you taking this personal? I was referring to the thread in general.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    Options
    drebykins wrote: »
    Oh wow, another internet tough guy. Cut it out, it sounds stupid and immature. And you super fail at your prison analogy in reference to a game forum.

Now, to your topic. What's wrong with having choices? The cleric CHOSE to be in PK mode, and you CHOSE to party with him/her. You must both accept the consequences of your actions.

Lastly, you said the PKer was cowardly (with a cousin in Iraq, and a brother that's a cop, it's so stupid to even use that word in terms of a game) was it not cowardly for you guys to just sit there and watch the cleric die?

Dude, I spent three years in prison (thus my reference), been a heroin addict, and probably been to more places in 44 yrs than you'll ever go in your entire life. When I stop being nice, it means I don't particularly care if I get banned or not, and then I voice my TRUE opinions w/o watering them down to make people like you able to handle them w/o hurting your gentle feelings. I'm one of those people that firmly believes being "politically correct" is plain BS. Call an **** an **** (and yes, I AM an ****) if their being an **** and a coward a coward if their being a coward. When you "must" water stuff down because someones wittle fewings might get hurt, it's BS.

Whats wrong with choices... nothing to be honest... and as I said, it's just MY opinion on it, and as with all things.. opinions are like someones backside... everyone has one and they all stink. Even mine.

Hope your cousin is well. I have mass respect for the guys over there. None for the politicians that sent them.. but mass respect for the guys... Too bad your brother is on the wrong side of the law (humor here). Cops job is no picknick either. As much as I hated it when they came knocking on my door, I respected the job and the dangers they may have to face every day.

We had 5 people trying to kill a world boss, some of us on a personal time limit. At that time I was PVE minded only and not upto or even feeling like going PK to defend some guy I didn't even know...(I had only recently come over here from EVE Online and nullsec PVP, I was looking for a rest and relaxation from PVP) even if he was in the squad I was in. SINCE that episode... that HAS changed and i'll go PK to defend a squad member w/o hesitation (and have... and a few times gotten killed while doing it... and not once did I scream and yell in WC about how bad **** I am or how someone was a coward for fighting 6-7 on 1-2.. which is basically what this rant is over anyway.).

As for being cowardly to let someone in PK mode die when your not in pk mode. He made his choice, and yes we choose to have him in the squad (actually I was invited in to pull the world bosses hench-rats away so we could kill him w/o them adding). The tactics the other guy used were both smart, and in MY opinion, chicken ****. And like I said.. this entire thread is based on MY opinions of PK mode on a PVE server.

Take care.. i'm still being "nice"

LatentKarma - Saitada's BM
    edited February 2009
    Options
    andracil wrote: »
    Saitada, I'm afraid I must've missed the part where I said your name. Why are you taking this personal? I was referring to the thread in general.
    I didn't. I was just making sure that it was known that I was being nice :-).

~LK
  • drebykins
    drebykins Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Dude, I spent three years in prison (thus my reference), been a heroin addict, and probably been to more places in 44 yrs than you'll ever go in your entire life. When I stop being nice, it means I don't particularly care if I get banned or not, and then I voice my TRUE opinions w/o watering them down to make people like you able to handle them w/o hurting your gentle feelings. I'm one of those people that firmly believes being "politically correct" is plain BS. Call an **** an **** (and yes, I AM an ****) if their being an **** and a coward a coward if their being a coward. When you "must" water stuff down because someones wittle fewings might get hurt, it's BS.

Whats wrong with choices... nothing to be honest... and as I said, it's just MY opinion on it, and as with all things.. opinions are like someones backside... everyone has one and they all stink. Even mine.

Hope your cousin is well. I have mass respect for the guys over there. None for the politicians that sent them.. but mass respect for the guys... Too bad your brother is on the wrong side of the law (humor here). Cops job is no picknick either. As much as I hated it when they came knocking on my door, I respected the job and the dangers they may have to face every day.

We had 5 people trying to kill a world boss, some of us on a personal time limit. At that time I was PVE minded only and not upto or even feeling like going PK to defend some guy I didn't even know...(I had only recently come over here from EVE Online and nullsec PVP, I was looking for a rest and relaxation from PVP) even if he was in the squad I was in. SINCE that episode... that HAS changed and i'll go PK to defend a squad member w/o hesitation (and have... and a few times gotten killed while doing it... and not once did I scream and yell in WC about how bad **** I am or how someone was a coward for fighting 6-7 on 1-2.. which is basically what this rant is over anyway.).

As for being cowardly to let someone in PK mode die when your not in pk mode. He made his choice, and yes we choose to have him in the squad (actually I was invited in to pull the world bosses hench-rats away so we could kill him w/o them adding). The tactics the other guy used were both smart, and in MY opinion, chicken ****. And like I said.. this entire thread is based on MY opinions of PK mode on a PVE server.

Take care.. i'm still being "nice"

LatentKarma - Saitada's BM

Actually, I doubt you've been more places than me, I just got out of the Navy last Summer, and I've been to quite a few places (we're a military family). But that's neither here nor there.

Reading your last post has opened me up to your point of view. I understand, but I don't agree. I still think PK mode on PvE servers should be left intact, for the simple reason of having expanded gameplay.

I'm sorry if my tone came off a little hostile, it's hard to convey thoughts accurately with words only.

BTW thanks for the kind words about my cousin, although when he gets home this summer, he's gonna start FED training (watch out buddy) j/k. But anyway, good luck with your addiction.

Peace.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    drebykins wrote: »
    Actually, I doubt you've been more places than me, I just got out of the Navy last Summer, and I've been to quite a few places (we're a military family). But that's neither here nor there.

Reading your last post has opened me up to your point of view. I understand, but I don't agree. I still think PK mode on PvE servers should be left intact, for the simple reason of having expanded gameplay.

I'm sorry if my tone came off a little hostile, it's hard to convey thoughts accurately with words only.

BTW thanks for the kind words about my cousin, although when he gets home this summer, he's gonna start FED training (watch out buddy) j/k. But anyway, good luck with your addiction.

Peace.
    I've lived in 49 of the 50 states (by lived I mean stayed in them for more than 4 months.. left home when I was 14... meh), been to Canada and Mexico. regarding Other countries you deff have been to more places than me.

Don't worry about the tone... If I can't handle someone chewing me a bit for being an ****.. then I need to STFU and fade away lol.

Been clean for over 12 yrs. Haven't looked back. Thanks. (new addiction.. gaming.. much healthier lol).

Tell your cousin i'll be forever in his debt if he makes my record vanish when he becomes a Fed.(lol j/k)

~S
  • Nayiro - Sanctuary
    Nayiro - Sanctuary Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Also, to the OP, I highly doubt anyone wants to re-level from 1-90 on a PvP server just to be "bad-****" PvPer.

Also, why didn't you just start on Lost City?

I started on Sanc. because my friend did. If he didn't i would be on LC.
    Back.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Also, to the OP, I highly doubt anyone wants to re-level from 1-90 on a PvP server just to be "bad-****" PvPer.

Also, why didn't you just start on Lost City?

I started on Sanc. because my friend did. If he didn't i would be on LC.

Started on Sanc because I wanted a break from PVP after playing in EVE... I had forgotten just how much I despise the e-peenery that PVE servers tend to promote when PVP is allowed on them rather than being banned from them. If I had remembered that prior to putting as much effort and cash as I have into Saitada. She would be on Lost City and not Sanctuary.

~LK (aka Saitada)
  • TameThat - Sanctuary
    TameThat - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well good luck on Lost City

TameThat (a.k.a. HoLyVieR)
    ~~~ My Guides ~~~

Mystical Tome (h ttp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=250862)
    AOE Grinding with Venomancer (h ttp://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Guide_to_AOE_Grinding_With_Venomancer)
  • bzbee
    bzbee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Question for OP.

You knew your cleric was in PK mode.
    You squaded him knowing he was in PK mode.
    He gets pked.
    Why were you surprised?

b:puzzled
    Phoenix plume count: 2450 b:sad

I want the phoenix because I think its pretty. b:cute
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bzbee wrote: »
    Question for OP.

He gets pked.
    Why were you surprised?

Because on Lost City you never have someone join a squad just to determine whether you can PK them or not.

On Lost City you decide to hit then or not to hit them. If you do you accept any or all reprocussions including support from 9x or 8x alt's or faction members.

On Lost City if you claim to be the best - you need to back it up. Its 100% Guaranteed if you spout your mouth off there are some high levelled players just around the corner ready to spite you.

On the PVE servers people can trash talk all they want and you cant do anything about it. Trash talk and loose - you're guaranteed to be ridiculed on Lost City by almost every player (news spreads fast)
    edited February 2009
    Options
    bzbee wrote: »
    Question for OP.

He gets pked.
    Why were you surprised?

Read my post. I was invited into the squad. I didn't squad him, he was already a part of the squad. Others did. Was I surprised he got PK'd? nope, never said that at all. I've made my feelings VERY clear on these forums about my views of people being in PK mode then pissing in the wind when they get killed. If your in PK mode, your open game, you shouldn't whine when your PK'd. What I was not happy with was HOW the individual that PK'd our cleric went about it. I felt, and STILL feel his tactics, while smart, were chicken **** and cheap. Don't get me wrong, the move was a smart one. But to be blue, squad up with people trying to kill a worldboss then unsquading and going PK just to kill the cleric their with because he is easy prey.. was some cheap **** ****.

Sound Tactics.. But lame none the less.

LK
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    Deadbone - Sanctuary Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is my personal Opinion. I know a lot of you won't like it. I don't particularly care.

PK mode on PVE servers seriously just makes me laugh. Dudes (and supposed chicks) acting all bad **** and tough on a PVE server because they are in PK mode... but too chicken to play with the Big Dogs on Lost City. If your such a bad **** PK'r why are you on a PVE server? Looks like you have a Battleship Mouth... but a Sailboat **** if you ask me.

Dueling serves the same purpose on a PVE server as PK mode does, minus the possible drops. The biggest difference is, you won't have Chihuahuas puffing their chests up because they can Bark like a German Shepard at the kittens.

As I said above.. if your such a bad **** PK'r... why are you on a PVE server?

Saitada DeGrief - Contagion Leader

Last week you complain people should go in pk mode and fight you, since your so tough. This week you want pk mode removed? Im just going to make a guess and say u got pwned? b:chuckle
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Last week you complain people should go in pk mode and fight you, since your so tough. This week you want pk mode removed? Im just going to make a guess and say u got pwned? b:chuckle
    Your guess would be totally wrong. I'm just tired of all the "i'm so bad **** because I can PVP on a PVE server, i'm a big bad PK'r ooooo phear meh" **** being spewed by the PK'rs on Sanctuary, and all the resultant BS and Drama that flows from it.

If you had actually bothered to read the thread before responding, you'd know this already. Instead... you guessed wrong.

And it's nice to see your so willing to take things and twist them. An individual threatened me with real life harm (i.e to have her grandpappies DEA buddies come to my home and make me vanish... which I totally laughed at, but nonetheless do take personally), but was too chicken **** to duel or pk when called out on it. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and taste your shoe leather and look any stupider than you already are.

LK
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Your guess would be totally wrong. I'm just tired of all the "i'm so bad **** because I can PVP on a PVE server, i'm a big bad PK'r ooooo phear meh" **** being spewed by the PK'rs on Sanctuary, and all the resultant BS and Drama that flows from it.

If you had actually bothered to read the thread before responding, you'd know this already. Instead... you guessed wrong.

And it's nice to see your so willing to take things and twist them. An individual threatened me with real life harm (i.e to have her grandpappies DEA buddies come to my home and make me vanish... which I totally laughed at, but nonetheless do take personally), but was too chicken **** to duel or pk when called out on it. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth and taste your shoe leather and look any stupider than you already are.

LK

Noise Noise hiss hiss, we all know its the truth. Honestly i wish you would just quit this game already. Just looking through the forums i see several posts of you doing nothing but complaining followed by flaiming all that disagree with you. So gtfo! Take ur QQ somewhere else and make us all happyb:bye
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You have people that whine all day long...
    People who whine about other people whining...
    Why do people tend to whine?
    It's there deal with it.
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Deadbone - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You have people that whine all day long...
    People who whine about other people whining...
    Why do people tend to whine?
    It's there deal with it.

Now you are whining about other people whining about people whining. b:shocked
    And no, im not whining. Just stating the fact that you areb:victory
  • The ferenczy - Sanctuary
    The ferenczy - Sanctuary Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    it once was said that given a bit of time even a room full of monkeys with typewriters would eventually by chance recreate the works of shakespear.

apparantly they were wrong in this assumption.
    the proof is in pwi forums and game chat :)

troll i know but true none the less
    one day the world will shout to me save us....
    and i will whisper no.
  • LegoverLass - Heavens Tear
    LegoverLass - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    This is my personal Opinion. I know a lot of you won't like it. I don't particularly care.

PK mode on PVE servers seriously just makes me laugh. Dudes (and supposed chicks) acting all bad **** and tough on a PVE server because they are in PK mode... but too chicken to play with the Big Dogs on Lost City. If your such a bad **** PK'r why are you on a PVE server? Looks like you have a Battleship Mouth... but a Sailboat **** if you ask me.

As I said above.. if your such a bad **** PK'r... why are you on a PVE server?

Saitada DeGrief - Contagion Leader

couldnt agree more ,,, pk'rs on a PvE server are just ppl bullied at school/work and find it easy to come on line and take out their frustrations on other players, i guess this makes up for their inadiquacies in real life ..

... while we're on it ,, can we remove embrace aswell? and replace with a plain carry ,, if ya feel the need to snog an animation you really do need to TURN OFF YOUR PC AND GO OUT AND GET A REAL GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND/WIFE get a life sheeesh

open invitation to paedophiles who (yes believe it or not ) will play games like this in order to groom children ,,, dont be so nieve

rant over b:laugh have fun
  • cecilwilderbrush
    cecilwilderbrush Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    To the OP. OK, I'll agree that those tactics were a bit cheesey. I'm new to PWI and MMO in general, but I have to ask how much that cleric actually lost as a result? Ok, you might have failed your quest and thats annoying, but then can't you just vet the people you team with? If it's a long, difficult, important campaign, then don't squad with somebody you don't know...?

As for the bratty arsewipes who gloat about every fight they win... I'd just assumed they were all about 14 years old and accepted it as a tolerable nuisance. It doesn't really bother me - I don't really talk to anyone on World Chat as it is.

Those are just my opinions.
  • cecilwilderbrush
    cecilwilderbrush Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    couldnt agree more ,,, pk'rs on a PvE server are just ppl bullied at school/work and find it easy to come on line and take out their frustrations on other players, i guess this makes up for their inadiquacies in real life ..

... while we're on it ,, can we remove embrace aswell? and replace with a plain carry ,, if ya feel the need to snog an animation you really do need to TURN OFF YOUR PC AND GO OUT AND GET A REAL GIRLFRIEND/BOYFRIEND/HUSBAND/WIFE get a life sheeesh

open invitation to paedophiles who (yes believe it or not ) will play games like this in order to groom children ,,, dont be so nieve

rant over b:laugh have fun

OK, the paedo comment was a bit OTT. As for kissing: its an RPG - people can do what they want with their characters as far as I'm concerned. But I do agree with having a basic carry. There are practical uses for carrying someone (and it's therefore stupid that only one gender can carry another) so I'd like to see that maybe included.
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Noise Noise hiss hiss, we all know its the truth. Honestly i wish you would just quit this game already. Just looking through the forums i see several posts of you doing nothing but complaining followed by flaiming all that disagree with you. So gtfo! Take ur QQ somewhere else and make us all happyb:bye
    I just have this to say to you deadbrain....

You befouled, vitiated poltroon. You blighted, malodorous, mephitic recreant. You are a festering boil on the **** of all humanity. You have all the backbone of a jellyfish. You moribific, feculent simpleton. Would that I could change my species, just so that I might not be associated with you. The stupendous, confounding magnitude of your insipidness astonishes me.

I cannot believe that anyone could muster such a prodigious, astounding level of stupidity. If you were any more asinine or incogitant, you would surely have been put to death long ago. Your vapidity has gone so far beyond any previous boundaries of puerility and nugacity as to banish any and all chances of an intelligent thought from your head. Even the most hardened of regulars unquestionably cannot believe your fatuousness and illogicality.

Your opinions do nothing but lend credence to the overwhelming fact that you are such a driveling simpleton that you cannot find your **** with both hands and a road map. You are the very pinnacle of
    insensateness. You are the model of banality and subnormality. I am aghast at your apparent ability to
    insert your head into your own **** at will.

There cannot be even a fragment of intellectuality or perspicacity to be found within the gaping void which should contain your brain. It amazes me that you are able to perform even the most facile of everyday functions with your exorbitantly disadvantaged and gormless lack of intellect.

You swine. You vulgar little maggot. Don't you know that you are pathetic? You worthless bag of filth. As they say in Texas, "I'll bet you couldn't pour **** out of a boot with instructions on the heel". You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have bad breath. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you. You are a bloody nardless newbie twit protohominid chromosomally aberrant caricature of a coprophagic cloacal parasitic pond scum, and I wish you would go away.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the
    profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a
    stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal
    accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody,
    abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an
    ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

If you aren't an idiot, you made a world-class effort at simulating one. Try to edit your writing of
    unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a
    nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon
    finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame
    of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs.

You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and
    disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

You are a waste of flesh. You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed drooling meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that lends character.
    You have the personality of wallpaper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.
    I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me
    again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked
    comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. I have snipped away most of what you wrote, because, well... it didn't really say anything. Your attempt at constructing a creative flame was pitiful. I mean, really, stringing together a bunch of insults among a load of babbling was hardly effective... Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read your post. It just wouldn't have been "right". Sort of like parking in a handicap space. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.--

Now doesn't that make you feel all warm and fuzzy
    inside deadbrain??

LK

*edit* Now i'm not being nice.

p.s. I would sooner rescue a dead slug from being burned, than give you even the slightest help, even if you were bleeding out and only had seconds to live and I was the only one around to help you. I'd stand there, watch you bleed out, and laugh at you as the light faded from your eyes. Then **** on your corpse and walk away. And if ya think i'm kidding.... Try me. That is exactly how little I think your life is worth deadbrain. Don't feel bad though.. I think that way about 90% of humanity... so your not alone when it comes to being considered worth less to me than a dead slug.
  • jemima
    jemima Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    *edit*
    At least come up with your own flames, rather than plagiarising other people's work. *Insert joke about you never having had any education higher than 10th grade, since otherwise you'd know not to plagiarise*.

http://www.ultimateflame.com/
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    lk stfu bro ur a person who cant even handle pk on the PVE server kindly uninstall the game and go play hello kitty online because clearly you arent someone who can handle a mmo that has pvp in it. Your thesaurus rant is such a joke. Its very apparent you are an unskilled noob and the fact you think so much of yourself R O F L done lol
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory