Bye Bye BloodLusT

Comments

• Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    your the only moron who think RQ is our ally LMAO

When u agree not to attack each other, fight the same enemys, and share information relating to TW/PK (hell, even share vent at times). What do u consider that relationship?

Somehow i think you would do better in GZ.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    Wait, you blame inflamez in every single of your post and when haiz says that inflamez shouldn't be fully blamed you agree with it? Make up your mind b:surrender

You're a **** and a traitor so please don't reply to me anymore with your illogical posts. Haiz did not say inflamez shouldn't be fully blamed. He said it's hard to be a guild leader because of the responsibility and drama that comes and he concluded his statement with "EVEN IF IT IS THE GUILD LEADERS FAULT"! I agreed with Haiz about how leading a guild is a big task and is more complicated than most think, but I retain my comment that flamez failed miserably in leading his guild. When **** goes down in a guild, it's a show of its leaders leadership ability. I can understand losing a TW, people make mistakes, people also learn from their mistakes and do better the next time. But the **** flamez pulled was nothing like any of that, it was simply ignorant and close-minded. Although blunt, it's the truth, flamez is an amazing pvp'er, but led a guild of many excellent players to the ground, ditched them, became a traitor [much like yourself], got REJECTED by the opposing side, then ran back to his former guild with his tail between his legs. At least this time, BloodLusT is in the hands of a more capable leader IMO.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You're a **** and a traitor so please don't reply to me anymore with your illogical posts. Haiz did not say inflamez shouldn't be fully blamed. He said it's hard to be a guild leader because of the responsibility and drama that comes and he concluded his statement with "EVEN IF IT IS THE GUILD LEADERS FAULT"! I agreed with Haiz about how leading a guild is a big task and is more complicated than most think, but I retain my comment that flamez failed miserably in leading his guild. When **** goes down in a guild, it's a show of its leaders leadership ability. I can understand losing a TW, people make mistakes, people also learn from their mistakes and do better the next time. But the **** flamez pulled was nothing like any of that, it was simply ignorant and close-minded. Although blunt, it's the truth, flamez is an amazing pvp'er, but led a guild of many excellent players to the ground, ditched them, became a traitor [much like yourself], got REJECTED by the opposing side, then ran back to his former guild with his tail between his legs. At least this time, BloodLusT is in the hands of a more capable leader IMO.

A traitor? Because I went back to old times friends? You're as much as traitor as I am to me. Inflamez is not to be fully blamed everyone in the guild has its responsibility, he did take a few bad decisions but it was the responsibility of the guild to step up and tell him that we was fking up. What was true when I was in BloodLust still is remains true now, I'll still back him up. Btw, stop acting as if RQ was fully innocent.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Seijurohiko - Lost City
    Seijurohiko - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    As a lot has been replayed, if he didn't get support at once that does not mean he go emo and leave.
    And xmx, YOU CAN GO **** YOURSELF like you always do.
    For, Pandora, I don't care about your explaining and ****. Sooner or later, your guild will fail like in delphi because there is no longer anyone that supports you at all.
    MT,
    buy brain plz.

God Damn RQ will nvr fail
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    dekciw wrote: »
    A traitor? Because I went back to old times friends? You're as much as traitor as I am to me. Inflamez is not to be fully blamed everyone in the guild has its responsibility, he did take a few bad decisions but it was the responsibility of the guild to step up and tell him that we was fking up. What was true when I was in BloodLust still is remains true now, I'll still back him up. Btw, stop acting as if RQ was fully innocent.

"You're as much as traitor as I am to me." English please. I'm not a traitor. I hadn't decided on a side when I went from CQ to BLT. It was early on in the game, I was making friends, checking what each guild had to offer and what guild/side I would do best supporting. I went from a neutral guild, to CQ, to BLT, and found my home on the BLT side of the war. You fought for BLT for months, since the beginning of the game in fact. Then when **** hit the wall to run away with your tail between your legs, the same way flamez did.

This is why you failed as a director, you don't know **** about leadership. When you are leading, and **** goes down hill, it's YOUR FAULT! If there are people doing **** wrong, you correct them. If they don't listen, you kick them, simple as that. If you didn't act accordingly as a leader, and your guild fails, IT'S YOUR FAULT!

P.S. - Nice try slipping that last sentence in there. RQ takes no responsibility for ANYTHING. We stayed loyal to your asses through thick and thin. We backed you up in PvP. We gave you advice [which was not taken]. AND YOU FAILED!
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009
    "You're as much as traitor as I am to me." English please. I'm not a traitor. I hadn't decided on a side when I went from CQ to BLT. It was early on in the game, I was making friends, checking what each guild had to offer and what guild/side I would do best supporting. I went from a neutral guild, to CQ, to BLT, and found my home on the BLT side of the war. You fought for BLT for months, since the beginning of the game in fact. Then when **** hit the wall to run away with your tail between your legs, the same way flamez did.

Because when you pulled that **** off early game means it's not the same? Such an hypocrite CQ and BL were KOS / fighting since day 1 stop acting like you weren't aware.
    This is why you failed as a director, you don't know **** about leadership. When you are leading, and **** goes down hill, it's YOUR FAULT! If there are people doing **** wrong, you correct them. If they don't listen, you kick them, simple as that. If you didn't act accordingly as a leader, and your guild fails, IT'S YOUR FAULT!

True I had 0 experience in guild leading so? Pretty sure most people in bloodlust were happy about the way I dealt with things as I've only received props. Using your logic if a guild fails it's 100% of the leader's fault? Damn I guess they should start to fire the teachers when their students fail their class.
    P.S. - Nice try slipping that last sentence in there. RQ takes no responsibility for ANYTHING. We stayed loyal to your asses through thick and thin. We backed you up in PvP. We gave you advice [which was not taken]. AND YOU FAILED!

Are you trying to make me laugh here or insult me? Backed me in PvP I've rarely ever seen RQ show up to PvPs a good 85% of the time it was BL vs GZ + CQ. I guess I can blame it on the level difference back then. Common you know how much of a big mouth you have and I have been in RQ myself way before you were so I know how people in RQ are.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    arlando wrote: »
    I noticed RQ was the first guild to bid on BloodLust land. Some may consider that backstabbing.

It's not backstabbing when it's the move Yoshiki and I agreed on, Yoshiki being the leader of BloodLusT. Last time I checked, doing what your ally plans for isn't backstabbing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    It's not backstabbing when it's the move Yoshiki and I agreed on, Yoshiki being the leader of BloodLusT. Last time I checked, doing what your ally plans for isn't backstabbing.

Aha! So you are protecting the land. Well damn you for getting the best TW time b:sad
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RQ never failed on Delphi MY, ...Delphi failed when RQ left the server. The only people playing on Delphi are stupid carebears that talk about honor and other bloody **** over an MMORPG and QQ everytime they get pk'ed like Mua here.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    RQ never failed on Delphi MY, ...Delphi failed when RQ left the server. The only people playing on Delphi are stupid carebears that talk about honor and other bloody **** over an MMORPG and QQ everytime they get pk'ed like Mua here.

Awww so whiny today. What's the matter, didn't find any lowbies to kill?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    n0ob wrote: »

sounds like oracle.

"omg you killed me la. you have disgraced my family lor!"

the english would be slightly more broken then that tho
  • Showharu - Lost City
    Showharu - Lost City Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    OMG guys BL still has a fighting chance.
    They are so much better than CQ they are gonna get their act together.b:chuckle
    I don't care.
    Keeps me happy, everyone should do it.
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    bloodlust problem was only flamez and warmachine..2 leaders of guild..they used guild only for became more rich and kos all server.Flamez ignorance killed BL...he didnt want to listen me when i told him of dont KOS gz and dont kos all s erver he wanted to pk everyone also knowning 90% of old BL didnt want to be random pk guild.Yoshiki tryed to save BLT but was late.

Bl dead is started after flamez kiicked me for no reason,ah because i pked rq members lol..ops wait real reason is because i asked him of write on forum how he was using guild funds..Flamez used guild money for boost all his gears for buy chips and draco stones for his gx and necklace..he is only a little scammer.warmachine is a thief as well he stole salary from low lvl for buy his stuff.
  • NiinjaStar - Lost City
    NiinjaStar - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Poor poor BL, Flamez b:surrender :-(
  • Viriilink - Lost City
    Viriilink - Lost City Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    SpecGoesEmo joined BloodLusT on the same day BloodLusT KOS Conqueror due to alliance's KOS. The time that he joined was around the time BloodLusT and Ascension was fighting Conqueror, AxeGanG, and Vengence at Camp of Intrepid, or Silver Pool.

warmachine basically told me if he doesn't have a GX, he's not going to play. Few hours later, I find out he joined Conqueror.

You can judge who is worse.
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Raven BL was dead to you when you got kicked, its been around before you and 95% of other members joined. I do have to agree grim is tigger happy but we like him for that b:victory

I useally play the critic, I bust everyones gaint golden hh balls in BL so I dont think its the critism because I have never been kicked.

Side note:<3 Yoshiki for help so far, but 92 in a hour so wheres my hh90 plate and legs?
  • dekciw
    edited January 2009

warmachine basically told me if he doesn't have a GX, he's not going to play. Few hours later, I find out he joined Conqueror.

You can judge who is worse.

LoL? That's quite not what I said, I said I was gonna settle for Star Axe till I get can GX and if I really wanted GX that bad I'd of stayed in BL because I was next in Line where in CQ I'm quite far behind. Think before posting. I did say it sucked to try to grind solo with a +3 XS past 90 tho but whatever you say about that, it's still true and I don't think anyone would disagree with that.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • raven
    raven Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    hey warmachine little thief..now beg to conqueror for get free gx whitout do a ****...you are a backstabber and a idiot..gg nub
    Raven BL was dead to you when you got kicked, its been around before you and 95% of other members joined. I do have to agree grim is tigger happy but we like him for that b:victory

I useally play the critic, I bust everyones gaint golden hh balls in BL so I dont think its the critism because I have never been kicked.

Side note:<3 Yoshiki for help so far, but 92 in a hour so wheres my hh90 plate and legs?

bl was alive..and everything was normal untill i was kicked...after i told the truth about warmachine and flamez and load of ppl left....
  • enmo
    enmo Posts: 1
    edited January 2009
    Lol at raven with his stupid idea.. Anyway, raven went emo when lorelai didnt come online for days.. He made his own party members who were farming to leave guild or leave his party!! Raven, are u rich nw?
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i never ever ever expected this kind of **** =_= I wanted server to run more time. Meh i think i'll just do dailies and lvl some now it's pretty pointless to get to 90 so you get so bored that you start another characters. I think i'll give a try to that incoming game ESO or whatever it's called. I don't like the cartoonish stuff but better than nonlifing in PW so that you get to PK ppl 10~30 lvl lower for the rest fo the game after 90++ b:cry
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    raven wrote: »
    hey warmachine little thief..now beg to conqueror for get free gx whitout do a ****...you are a backstabber and a idiot..gg nub

bl was alive..and everything was normal untill i was kicked...after i told the truth about warmachine and flamez and load of ppl left....

Says the guys who used to use his own guild to be the fisrt lvl 90 WB on server xD

Unless PKing own members so they let you in grind parties isn't make them slaves. About BL dying cuz of you geting kicked ... Well it may have trigger some stuff but even though, if flamez would have listen to you it wouldn't be that much or a change.

Why? cuz now that they are out you try to play the good guy when in fact you aren't that much different to them. I think you are crying you couldn't steal as much as Flamez that's all.
    I remember you getting cocky when dreamless created his guild and wanting to start KOS on them and trash talking the hell out of him. Way to go with your own members right?

And before the flames start make sure you get your story straight as i had a character on BL for way over 3 months and in the few time i was on it i got plenty of your **** talking about your own members on SSes.b:bye
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    neglect your member base somemore please, there are more in the faction then those you party daily ok ranked members.
    b:kiss
    b:bye
  • Lorelai - Lost City
    Lorelai - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    This thread is pretty fail :x

Woo I logged on to play yesterday for the first time in a month or two and I was still in BLT, and it still had members. Didn't look too dead to me.

What FlameZ did is his business not ours. The people who left (for whatever reason), that's their business not ours. A thread discussing it is a little bit "wtf."
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Woo I logged on to play yesterday for the first time in a month or two and I was still in BLT, and it still had members. Didn't look too dead to me.

What FlameZ did is his business not ours. The people who left (for whatever reason), that's their business not ours. A thread discussing it is a little bit "wtf."

Lol, this thread is about 3 weeks old Lore. All members, including me, came back to BLT in the next day this happened.
    Welcome back, btw. :)
    . . . . . .
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009

BS, you aren't back >.>

If that's really you then what's your favorite color? b:puzzled
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    BS, you aren't back >.>

If that's really you then what's your favorite color? b:puzzled

I actually joined back in the same day, but then after 6 days or so I left..

My favorite color is Black, btw.
    . . . . . .
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    fail.................
  • Armegedon - Lost City
    Armegedon - Lost City Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I actually joined back in the same day, but then after 6 days or so I left..

My favorite color is Black, btw.

Blacks a shade b:victory
  • Lorelai - Lost City
    Lorelai - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    fail.................

Ironic, lol.

I don't think I ever told you my favourite colour (that's right, "colour") but it's green atm.

Wb MT, sort of.
    :3
  • Chaotiic - Lost City
    Chaotiic - Lost City Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    "colour") :3

Brits FTW b:victory
    Official Guild History

Conqueror->kamisama