Bye Bye BloodLusT

Comments

• Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I can not say much more, I've held it togeather as long as I can, but I feel that bloodlust's lifeline has slowly fallin, and deteriorated... not many are leveling... select few pk... do not listen in TW (Altho I should teach more, I just lack the time to do it) .... I am drained, if you hate me for finally giving out I'm sorry lol...

You mean everyone except you held it together as long as they could, while waiting for your **** to step it up?
  • Mt - Lost City
    Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well, Yoshiki has invited most of the people that left already but really Flamez you must be kidding me by saying that the guild was going apart for drama, some people leaving, etc..
    When you **** choosed to leave, we had 197/200 members (I think that is the highest number of members any guild have) and no one was complaining about anything, everything was good and then you suddenly asked us to come PK RQ at fishes and when we asked why you didn't replay and instead of that loveME answered us and wanted to teach us a lesson about loyalty and PK (lol at that) as she is an Excutor now (Oh yea, she should be an excutor, she is a girl and talk with you in vent) and instead of explaining to us what is happening, you just left the guild and teh rest of the members followed you..
    Although, Yoshiki invited you back to the guild, but I got no respect to you at all now. I'm just still here in BLT, just for old friends and hoping that the guild will go better under Yoshiki's leadship.
    We have already dropped KoS on GZ,RQ, and all other guild. I hope that we will drop KoS between us and CQ too..
    Anyway, I'm not gonna PK CQ anymore as they have nothing wrong to me, I was just following the orders or a person I thought that he was a good leader.
    Peace out all.
    . . . . . .
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    although i was PKing BLT too at fishes you dont really realize what a Leader has to deal with MT.
    I talk to Pandora daily and the amount of drama he has to handle on a daily basis is just HUGE, there is no way i want to trade with any of the bigger guid Leaders. There is guildrama at any given point of the day, be it some minor things like "oh noes i got PKd, whys nobody helping me" or "I R TEH 1231847th HIGHEST WB, WHY DONT YOU SPONSOR ME" to important things like "**** that, im on first page in guild but dont get any help, im leaving to join "insert guild here""
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    although i was PKing BLT too at fishes you dont really realize what a Leader has to deal with MT.
    I talk to Pandora daily and the amount of drama he has to handle on a daily basis is just HUGE, there is no way i want to trade with any of the bigger guid Leaders. There is guildrama at any given point of the day, be it some minor things like "oh noes i got PKd, whys nobody helping me" or "I R TEH 1231847th HIGHEST WB, WHY DONT YOU SPONSOR ME" to important things like "**** that, im on first page in guild but dont get any help, im leaving to join "insert guild here""
    I don't think that Pandora ever left like Flamez just did yesterday..
    It is simple, if you can't handle guild drama, then don't go make a guild.
    . . . . . .
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I hope that we will drop KoS between us and CQ too..

No, No, NO.

DO NOT WANT
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Isn't this supposed to be a PVP server? Seems to me, that if this "drop kos on this and that" is gonna happen, it's going to be one big happy family having tea parties at heavens tear lake.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Tea party?! I want i want b:chuckle
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Tea party?! I want i want b:chuckle

****, they got hidden.
    b:cute

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Mua, you are not the leader to decide.
    For others, I'm just saying my opinion (my wishes) I don't think that this will happen but I don't want to KoS any of the guilds that were in our KoS before because the main reason we KoS-ed them before is either because of Flamez or because of RQ and both backstabbed us.. So, no need to KoS now..
    It's just my opinion and I know that it won't matter much. It's up for Yoshiki and Daikoku now.
    For me, anyway, I will not start to attack anyone, but for sure I will defend myself and my friends.
    . . . . . .
  • Zoroaster - Lost City
    Zoroaster - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Why leader has to give you **** reason if he call for backup? if 100membs are on and he ask for pvp backup and only 1or2 party come its normal the leader left guild and haiz you piece of b:fatbb:fatb dont talk **** if you dont have any clue. flamez is a great leader its not his fault if whole guild failed in 2 weeks that he wasnt active. everything was ok befor he left us alone for 2 weeks you cant blame him cause he has a RL too.

AND BLOODLUST IS STILL ALIVE
  • deliriumx
    deliriumx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    MT u are a fool and a ****.
    stfu already
    ty b:bye
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hehehe I don't think the KOS on BLT by CQ will ever stop... Theres too much bitterness in CQ against BLT. We'll see what Daikoku says b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    For others, I'm just saying my opinion (my wishes) I don't think that this will happen but I don't want to KoS any of the guilds that were in our KoS before because the main reason we KoS-ed them before is either because of Flamez or because of RQ and both backstabbed us.. So, no need to KoS now..
    It's just my opinion and I know that it won't matter much. It's up for Yoshiki and Daikoku now.
    For me, anyway, I will not start to attack anyone, but for sure I will defend myself and my friends.

RQ never ****ing backstabbed BLT, kid. I dunno wtf you're going on about. This is the third tiem I've had to correct you and it's starting to get on my nerves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Why leader has to give you **** reason if he call for backup? if 100membs are on and he ask for pvp backup and only 1or2 party come its normal the leader left guild and haiz you piece of b:fatbb:fatb dont talk **** if you dont have any clue. flamez is a great leader its not his fault if whole guild failed in 2 weeks that he wasnt active. everything was ok befor he left us alone for 2 weeks you cant blame him cause he has a RL too.

Didn't you play Delphi? Sorry, but I actually played Oracle with Flamez and I have plenty of "clues" and know what has happened. Oh, and about being the leader of a big guild it is not easy. If you wanna know a secret Daikoku almost passed leader down to someone because he got tired of the drama a while ago. Also when a guild fails due to one person not being there, your guild has issues that should be looked at, even if it is the leader.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    guilds airing out all their dirty laundry in public are so entertaining. nostalgia was LOL, but blt is uberLOL.

guilds that do this reek of a lack of discipline. i can see why you guys couldnt hold it together. don't you have your own guild forums for this junk?
  • Zoroaster - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Haiz just STFU i never played on delphi ask your guildmembs and i dont care what your **** leader does if he is tired of drama
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Haiz just STFU i never played on delphi ask your guildmembs and i dont care what your **** leader does if he is tired of drama

Someone is mad b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Josh - Lost City
    Josh - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited January 2009

lol zoroaster failed too hard to play on oracle or delphi he had to play VIXEN a pvt server with like x150 rate....
  • Mikoto - Lost City
    Mikoto - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited January 2009

You're the one that always says this is just a game. Take a chill pill. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009

I never said anything about being a leader or making any decisions, but it'd be horrible if BL tried to bring an end to KOS. What's the point being on a PVP server if the top guilds can't compete outside of TW? Let's leave the teaparties to Heaven's Tear please, eh?
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Ascension and Unlimited are both still on kos. Guilds don't get taken off ****.

And cancer still owes me 3 dolls b:cry b:cry
    edited January 2009
    Didn't you play Delphi? Sorry, but I actually played Oracle with Flamez and I have plenty of "clues" and know what has happened. Oh, and about being the leader of a big guild it is not easy. If you wanna know a secret Daikoku almost passed leader down to someone because he got tired of the drama a while ago. Also when a guild fails due to one person not being there, your guild has issues that should be looked at, even if it is the leader.

Haiz speaks truth.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Why leader has to give you **** reason if he call for backup? if 100membs are on and he ask for pvp backup and only 1or2 party come its normal the leader left guild

When the leader starts PKing the ONLY ally the guild has ingame, an ally which has probably kept us around while his been on his ship the past month, then yea he should give a dam good reason.

Its normal for the leader to leave guild? Ur a moron if u think thats normal. For once, just once, he got treated like a guild member and didnt get support in pvp, and he goes and leaves? Wasnt he the one calling people emo for leaving over PK a few weeks back, then goes and does the same? Trust me its not normal.
    edited January 2009
    When the leader starts PKing the ONLY ally the guild has ingame, an ally which has probably kept us around while his been on his ship the past month, then yea he should give a dam good reason.

Its normal for the leader to leave guild? Ur a moron if u think thats normal. For once, just once, he got treated like a guild member and didnt get support in pvp, and he goes and leaves? Wasnt he the one calling people emo for leaving over PK a few weeks back, then goes and does the same? Trust me its not normal.

Grim treated like he treats his guild, and he goes emo and leaves b:shocked

I can see going emo and leaving a lot in the future since now he is "just a guildie" instead of anything important b:chuckle

Yeah, killing the only guild that's been supporting you for the past...forever and a half...was the most ignorant and selfish move he's ever made. I'm glad to see BLT on Yoshiki's leadership. A very respectable and fair leader IMO. I hope to see BLT revived in the near future, as long as no more ignorant moves are made ^^
  • Mt - Lost City
    edited January 2009

As a lot has been replayed, if he didn't get support at once that does not mean he go emo and leave.
    And xmx, YOU CAN GO **** YOURSELF like you always do.
    For, Pandora, I don't care about your explaining and ****. Sooner or later, your guild will fail like in delphi because there is no longer anyone that supports you at all.
    . . . . . .
  • Zoroaster - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    lol zoroaster failed too hard to play on oracle or delphi he had to play VIXEN a pvt server with like x150 rate....

lol yeah behind a lvl 1 account and talking BS b:victory
  • arlando
    arlando Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    RQ never ****ing backstabbed BLT, kid. I dunno wtf you're going on about. This is the third tiem I've had to correct you and it's starting to get on my nerves.

I noticed RQ was the first guild to bid on BloodLust land. Some may consider that backstabbing.
  • Zoroaster - Lost City
    edited January 2009

your the only moron who think RQ is our ally LMAO
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Haiz speaks truth.

Wait, you blame inflamez in every single of your post and when haiz says that inflamez shouldn't be fully blamed you agree with it? Make up your mind b:surrender
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Ence - Lost City
    Ence - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    cryucry wrote: »
    guilds airing out all their dirty laundry in public are so entertaining. nostalgia was LOL, but blt is uberLOL.

guilds that do this reek of a lack of discipline. i can see why you guys couldnt hold it together. don't you have your own guild forums for this junk?

...Did you have to bring our guild into a thread like this? Please leave it out, just because you can't get along with people.

Towards the thread itself:
    I understand how people can get angry but seriously. 90% of the people that I have seen post in here...Have you ever run a guild, if at all working in administration for one?

Haiz is right, it takes a LOT of work to run a large guild. That's why I have so much respect for Pandora, Daikoku, Grimz even if I don't necessarily agree with their actions/guild policies. I've been there, done that on MY server (Oracle). It is seriously a lot of work. And with that amount of people, I don't ever NOT see drama. It's permanently existent. A good leader handles all that and keeps the guild together.

Now...Grim could then be classified as a bad leader, in light of the previous statement but poor decision-making happens; it's just magnified much much more when you are a guild leader.

I would say that the main thing to learn from it is what happens when human nature, yes I'm pulling the damn philosophy card because you can't discount it...I've seen it happen far too many times, comes together. Also to learn is the absence of a leader can do detrimental things to a guild.
    This is also not the first time that I've seen it happen. It happened to my own guild when I took a month off due to school related work (Valor, for those who played Oracle in the early days) and came back to splits and factions, a broken guild.
    In that case, I banned out all the emos who'd been leaving and coming back and shut down guild invitations for 2 weeks, then re-built from the ground up. Best time was taking the Wall in TW off of Pandacrew after that :)
    But I digress.

The main point is that to all the people flaming Grim: Yes, he did things he shouldn't have done. But placing 100% blame on him is absolutely ****. If you were EVER a part of BLT, you had a part in the guild failing. Yes, YOU. I don't care if you left on a "peaceful" note. Guild members leaving a guild does things to the other members. It can be good or bad (Teaching other guildies a lesson, making them start lose hope in a guild) but the impact is there.
    And even if you're still in BLT, you had a part. Didn't show up for TW? You had a part. Did show up? You still did. That's what makes a guild a guild; the coming together of players under one banner and identifying themselves as part of a group. Your actions affect your guild both internally and externally.

For Yoshiki, I would say, good luck. BLT is "dead" in the sense of the original BLT, but whether or not you are able to hold the guild together with it's current members or if you re-infuse fresh blood into the guild and re-build, I would say that the guild is not dead. You have a monumental task in front of you, but if you are prepared to take the challenge, I would say that you have a good chance to succeed. This is just practical advice. Moral, players, success, all that are in the hands of a leader. Good leaders know this, whether they are conscious of it or not.

Just throwing in my two cents...
    And at least I don't hide myself behind un-avatared usernames ;)

I look forward to seeing how the guilds in the server will move in the upcoming weeks.

-Ence
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]