OMD and Kandyland

Options

Comments

• Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    n0ob wrote: »
    You either spelled your nick wrong in your IGN or on your signature.

Gawd, why everyone I try to argue with never are intelligent. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Gawd, why everyone I try to argue with never are never intelligent. b:surrender

33k.
    10charslimitla
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • WintersBane - Lost City
    WintersBane - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    33k.
    10charslimitla

Berserk crit perdition with dragons.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Let me get this straight. CQ, with the most 9x on the server, is thinking about disbanding because a few 3x/4x with overactive forum membership are threatening them?

Even if they *do* exist, what, I have to worry some 3x is going to attack me? I'm just not believing any of this. They're either alts of CQ or some other guild (and hence a lot of CQ are playing along for the joke) or this is an elaborate hoax. Either way, hats off! You've got people spinning conspiracy theories and other such garbage.

I hope to see an OMD or Kandyland member in-game, but I imagine if they're all 3x and 4x it might be a while yet.
  • WintersBane - Lost City
    WintersBane - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Conquerer has only lasted this long because they've never faced a real guild before. OhMyDays, Kandyland, AND AMISHMAFIA (AHEM), are made of players who really know what they're doing. Many of them have full molder gear and have been playing different servers of Perfect World for years. For much of PWi, this is their first time playing, so they don't know the tricks, hidden secrets, strategies, etc. OhMyDays and Kandyland don't need levels to dominate. In fact, staying at 3x is quite enjoyable.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just want to check one more time.

You're saying you know some "secrets" that let a 3x kill a 9x? Unless these are "elite hacks" I severely doubt it.

While the damage and defense formulas in this game are logrithmic, the numbers available at those levels simply do not allow for the 'domination' you are projecting. I'd say your gear would have to be min 9+ to have a shot at 9x vender equipment.

No secret trick can overcome the hurdle of math and facts, I'm sorry. Spend your cash molding out your 3x, and let the rest of the world have their enjoyment. I simply will not believe anyone is *actually* concerned about them. Shouldn't this show up in WC, and shouldn't KandyLand be... visible to wreck this kind of carnage?

I'm assuming until further notice you're alts of CQ. Only way they would play along with this farce of a guild. That being said, hats off! I certainly found this an interesting read!
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Lol CQ/BLT/RQ alts ftw. Are you guys really that worried about the dying conflict in the server? Its not really your JOB to keep things going. Im sure other guilds will pick up the slack :D
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Let me get this straight. CQ, with the most 9x on the server, is thinking about disbanding because a few 3x/4x with overactive forum membership are threatening them?

Even if they *do* exist, what, I have to worry some 3x is going to attack me? I'm just not believing any of this. They're either alts of CQ or some other guild (and hence a lot of CQ are playing along for the joke) or this is an elaborate hoax. Either way, hats off! You've got people spinning conspiracy theories and other such garbage.

I hope to see an OMD or Kandyland member in-game, but I imagine if they're all 3x and 4x it might be a while yet.

You do not take us seriously, but that is fine. Remember, silly fool, 3x do not stay 3x forever! We have moved here and are slowly gaining power, destroying everyone on our way to the top!
  • Niyome - Lost City
    Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Just want to check one more time.

You're saying you know some "secrets" that let a 3x kill a 9x? Unless these are "elite hacks" I severely doubt it.

While the damage and defense formulas in this game are logrithmic, the numbers available at those levels simply do not allow for the 'domination' you are projecting. I'd say your gear would have to be min 9+ to have a shot at 9x vender equipment.

No secret trick can overcome the hurdle of math and facts, I'm sorry. Spend your cash molding out your 3x, and let the rest of the world have their enjoyment. I simply will not believe anyone is *actually* concerned about them. Shouldn't this show up in WC, and shouldn't KandyLand be... visible to wreck this kind of carnage?

I'm assuming until further notice you're alts of CQ. Only way they would play along with this farce of a guild. That being said, hats off! I certainly found this an interesting read!

>.< do you realize we are going to pass your lvl soon. Pfft lvling is nothing, even if I have every guild on my headb:pleased
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You do not take us seriously, but that is fine. Remember, silly fool, 3x do not stay 3x forever! We have moved here and are slowly gaining power, destroying everyone on our way to the top!

Silly fool, 16 year olds don't stay 16 forever! They are slowly getting older, every day!

Wait, were we supposed to state obvious facts with no relevance to the discussion?

It's actually even more amusing, as I feed your egos with little attention. Course, you've never showed up to any pk'ing on LC, and if you can't even get as much attention as Integrity/Fury/RR/Wolfblade/etc than you've got a ways to go.

I'm hoping this turns into some real drama, with fake screenshots of 3x zerging over all the CQ 9x, and other such nonsense. God grinding gets boring.
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Silly fool, 16 year olds don't stay 16 forever! They are slowly getting older, every day!

Wait, were we supposed to state obvious facts with no relevance to the discussion?

It's actually even more amusing, as I feed your egos with little attention. Course, you've never showed up to any pk'ing on LC, and if you can't even get as much attention as Integrity/Fury/RR/Wolfblade/etc than you've got a ways to go.

I'm hoping this turns into some real drama, with fake screenshots of 3x zerging over all the CQ 9x, and other such nonsense. God grinding gets boring.

Okay seriously, what guild are you in?
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Why does my guild matter? I don't claim do be a factor on the server, I'm merely making observations and asking questions. This thread is about OMD and Kandyland. I doubt my guild would shed any light onto this issue. If you can think of a way, let me know! :)
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Why does my guild matter? I don't claim do be a factor on the server, I'm merely making observations and asking questions. This thread is about OMD and Kandyland. I doubt my guild would shed any light onto this issue. If you can think of a way, let me know! :)
    lets translate: "I'm a non-factor who talks **** about things I don't understand. I can't join KandyLand or OMD so I'm gonna QQ here and make failing attempts to attack them that make them all laugh on TeamSpeak"

Yes, we're too pro for Ventrilo.
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Dude, I couldn't join because I've never HEARD of Kandyland. That was my original post in this thread. The more you strut and claim to be amazing, the less real influence you have. If I'm 5x and not a factor (which I freely admit) your position (not counting any alts you may be hiding) is even less.

Basically, if you were a factor on the server, you wouldn't defend yourself in some stupid thread, you'd be killing people in-game. Since you're not, I have my answer, if it took a slightly round about way to get it. Never the less, thanks! Good luck accumulating power on the server, in 3-4 months perhaps you'll be as large as GZ (or whatever similar guild will exist then).
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Dude, I couldn't join because I've never HEARD of Kandyland. That was my original post in this thread. The more you strut and claim to be amazing, the less real influence you have. If I'm 5x and not a factor (which I freely admit) your position (not counting any alts you may be hiding) is even less.

Basically, if you were a factor on the server, you wouldn't defend yourself in some stupid thread, you'd be killing people in-game. Since you're not, I have my answer, if it took a slightly round about way to get it. Never the less, thanks! Good luck accumulating power on the server, in 3-4 months perhaps you'll be as large as GZ (or whatever similar guild will exist then).

You're an idiot. How do you think we get blood-red names, by picking flowers in heaven? Face it dude, you suck and the closest you'll ever come to greatness is TALKING to KandyLand members. b:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    oh shi- kandyland is serious business i see
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    oh shi- kandyland is serious business i see
    No kidding, they are the next RageQuit.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxgirll - Lost City
    Foxgirll - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Conquerer has only lasted this long because they've never faced a real guild before. OhMyDays, Kandyland, AND AMISHMAFIA (AHEM), are made of players who really know what they're doing. Many of them have full molder gear and have been playing different servers of Perfect World for years. For much of PWi, this is their first time playing, so they don't know the tricks, hidden secrets, strategies, etc. OhMyDays and Kandyland don't need levels to dominate. In fact, staying at 3x is quite enjoyable.

enjoyable? i guess attacking and then running away as fast as you can=enjoyable.

next time try to at least do some damage k thx
  • mecurial
    mecurial Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    WTF!!OMG, kandy land's plannin for TW on CQ next week....b:cryb:surrender
    ~~~~la la la~~~~~~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    mecurial wrote: »
    WTF!!OMG, kandy land's plannin for TW on CQ next week....b:cryb:surrender

that would be like superman fighting clark kent. rawrr!
  • Mezzy - Lost City
    Mezzy - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm afraid ...Hold me b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Can I hold you, Mezzy b:surrender
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You're an idiot. How do you think we get blood-red names, by picking flowers in heaven? Face it dude, you suck and the closest you'll ever come to greatness is TALKING to KandyLand members. b:bye

God, this is getting good! So you got red names by killing 3x, I am so impressed I'm liable to pass out at any minute. I actually would have been *more* impressed had you got names by picking flowers in heaven, that would have been a feat :)

Why do I want to be great anyway? I'm just playing to have fun, not to stroke my tiny ego to enormous lengths so I can show it to other people for eternal e-peen praise and glory. I suppose now I'm being slightly insulting, but come ON, you're making this *far* too easy.

Oh, if you TW CQ next week, please take pictures!!! Course, if you can't even compete with the likes of Wolfblade, maybe you should get a bit stronger first. And get enough money to attack an RQ territory like every other new guild.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Don't think so hard dude. It's just KandyLand is more with the pvp than CQ is.. We only pick flowers. That's the only thing we know best. b:surrender

Overall KandyLand is pretty much the most difficult group that CQ has faced. You should try to fight them if you want some real competition.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Solstice - Lost City
    Solstice - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    OH NOESb:shocked

We are gonna have a new Warlord soonb:cryb:surrender Quick, CQ/GZ/BL/RQ merge so we can stop this new threat.Or else it will be the death of TW as we know itb:sad
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    God, this is getting good! So you got red names by killing 3x, I am so impressed I'm liable to pass out at any minute. I actually would have been *more* impressed had you got names by picking flowers in heaven, that would have been a feat :)

Why do I want to be great anyway? I'm just playing to have fun, not to stroke my tiny ego to enormous lengths so I can show it to other people for eternal e-peen praise and glory. I suppose now I'm being slightly insulting, but come ON, you're making this *far* too easy.

Oh, if you TW CQ next week, please take pictures!!! Course, if you can't even compete with the likes of Wolfblade, maybe you should get a bit stronger first. And get enough money to attack an RQ territory like every other new guild.

...You're an idiot. If you're not trying to be great, shut up and stop posting, and all you're doing is making everyone in the KandyLand GC laugh at you.

CQ are flower-picking carebears, RQ wouldn't know real PVP if it punched them in the face, BL are full of drama and GZ are.. um.. well they're GZ.

If that is the best competition we face then can anyone seriously say they don't think we'll own the server?
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ...You're an idiot. If you're not trying to be great, shut up and stop posting, and all you're doing is making everyone in the KandyLand GC laugh at you.

CQ are flower-picking carebears, RQ wouldn't know real PVP if it punched them in the face, BL are full of drama and GZ are.. um.. well they're GZ.

If that is the best competition we face then can anyone seriously say they don't think we'll own the server?

Wow, and you're so important you haven't been mentioned in WC in the past couple weeks I've been playing. Maybe you are stealthily getting mentioned whenever I'm not on or something, but it would be quite the coincidence.

And if you're so powerful, where are all the people whining about how powerful you are? Why aren't you pk'ing, or doing TW? Why are only CQ members posting about how 'scared' they are of you? If you were a serious threat, RQ would already be grandstanding in this thread.

If you're laughing at me in your GC, than we've got an equal exchange of services. I've gotten quite the amusement out of your empty threats of 3x pk'ing 9x as well :) Man, much <3 to LC drama, for so little effort too!! You're doing a really good job keeping up the act!
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    =O now i get to consider leaving the server. KandyLand may take our all our candies. Nuuuuu ><
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wow, and you're so important you haven't been mentioned in WC in the past couple weeks I've been playing. Maybe you are stealthily getting mentioned whenever I'm not on or something, but it would be quite the coincidence.

And if you're so powerful, where are all the people whining about how powerful you are? Why aren't you pk'ing, or doing TW? Why are only CQ members posting about how 'scared' they are of you? If you were a serious threat, RQ would already be grandstanding in this thread.

If you're laughing at me in your GC, than we've got an equal exchange of services. I've gotten quite the amusement out of your empty threats of 3x pk'ing 9x as well :) Man, much <3 to LC drama, for so little effort too!! You're doing a really good job keeping up the act!

If you measure importance by WC mentions then it's no wonder you haven't mentioned what faction you're in (if any). RQ are in this thread, you just don't know who because you're a nobody.

Yes, this is all an act! The pking was a joke, we're gonna give back all the item drops and replace the lost dolls momentarily.

...Any second now..
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I said grandstanding, not commenting. I did see Kandyland mentioned today. Someone was pk'ing lvl 30's outside Silverpool. Very impressive! I literally fell out of my chair, and had to be resucitated by paramedics I as so concerned that someone managed to kill a 3x character. I'm still recovering from the shock.

So show me a post where someone in a faction OTHER than CQ is legitimately worried (comments like "oh noooos we are going to have to pay homage to Kandyland and lose all our candies!!!" don't count).

In fact, show me a post where someone other than Kandyland or CQ even brings UP Kandlyland as a factor, and perhaps I'll concede you have some iota of importance over the average pk'ing 3x. Take your time, I know fabricating good evidence isn't a fast process. <3 this thread! I can only grind so long without a break! :)