OMD and Kandyland

Options
1235»

Comments

• Niyome - Lost City
    Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I said grandstanding, not commenting. I did see Kandyland mentioned today. Someone was pk'ing lvl 30's outside Silverpool. Very impressive! I literally fell out of my chair, and had to be resucitated by paramedics I as so concerned that someone managed to kill a 3x character. I'm still recovering from the shock.

So show me a post where someone in a faction OTHER than CQ is legitimately worried (comments like "oh noooos we are going to have to pay homage to Kandyland and lose all our candies!!!" don't count).

In fact, show me a post where someone other than Kandyland or CQ even brings UP Kandlyland as a factor, and perhaps I'll concede you have some iota of importance over the average pk'ing 3x. Take your time, I know fabricating good evidence isn't a fast process. <3 this thread! I can only grind so long without a break! :)

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Are you serious right now? Did you think it through yet? Is KandyLand all you think about?
    Even im still suprised your still in this thread. If youthink KandyLand is weak come fight us we do daily pks in silverpool and Hidden Orchid. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO I STILL CANT BELIEVE YOUR STILL HERE OMG.

GratZ to you man, you got it figured all out now....sooo whats next?

P.S. Do me a favor and go be somebodyb:cute
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I said grandstanding, not commenting. I did see Kandyland mentioned today. Someone was pk'ing lvl 30's outside Silverpool. Very impressive! I literally fell out of my chair, and had to be resucitated by paramedics I as so concerned that someone managed to kill a 3x character. I'm still recovering from the shock.

Wait, wait, wait, you're complaining that they're killing people around their own levels ? o_O
    Dude, you're weird.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Next we do what we do every night, Pinky. Try and take over the world!
    tricycle wrote: »
    Wait, wait, wait, you're complaining that they're killing people around their own levels ? o_O
    Dude, you're weird.

He reckons it's all some kind of hoax so the big guilds have a way to pk 3x. Because apparently 9x find it so difficult or something lol. Oh and he still hasn't figured out who in this thread is from RQ.
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    RuuuuN invasion of KL switch to PVE server while you have the chance! b:cryb:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Are you serious right now? Did you think it through yet? Is KandyLand all you think about?
    Even im still suprised your still in this thread. If youthink KandyLand is weak come fight us we do daily pks in silverpool and Hidden Orchid. LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO I STILL CANT BELIEVE YOUR STILL HERE OMG.

P.S. Do me a favor and go be somebodyb:cute

Nah, I spend between 40 and 120 seconds a day thinking about Kandlyland. Why should I go be somebody? I'm just playing to have fun. I"m still in this thread because everytime I post, at least one of you comes in here, declares themselves the new god's of the server, and then I get to have a good chuckle at your expense.

Now, in 3-4 months when you are pk'ing people who have been playing the game long enough to get good at it, I'll pay more attention. Until then, keep saying how awesome you are, and try to get more CQ people in here whining about how you are the best. I think those posts amuse me the most. Again, thanks for this thread! :)
    He reckons it's all some kind of hoax so the big guilds have a way to pk 3x. Because apparently 9x find it so difficult or something lol. Oh and he still hasn't figured out who in this thread is from RQ.

Was this some kind of quiz? I don't even recall you asking the question, and why does it matter? No one but CQ is taking you seriously (non-sarcastically, and if English isn't your first language I can see why you might not be picking up on it.) See, right now there are 2 types of people: people who take you seriously (yourselves and a few from CQ) and people who don't (everyone else who probably hasn't even heard of you)

It's a theory you are CQ alts, or have their tacit support, but it certainly would keep their 'good' name if they had an alt guild to do it. It would be good practice, and more fun, to pk 3x with 3x. Think to yourself: If a bunch of 3x came on the server, and said they were taking over, would *you* take it seriously? Especially if no one you talk to in-game, or on the forums, had heard of them? I know it hurts sometimes, but try to think about it, if only for a little bit.
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Nah, I spend between 40 and 120 seconds a day thinking about Kandlyland. Why should I go be somebody? I'm just playing to have fun. I"m still in this thread because everytime I post, at least one of you comes in here, declares themselves the new god's of the server, and then I get to have a good chuckle at your expense.

Now, in 3-4 months when you are pk'ing people who have been playing the game long enough to get good at it, I'll pay more attention. Until then, keep saying how awesome you are, and try to get more CQ people in here whining about how you are the best. I think those posts amuse me the most. Again, thanks for this thread! :)

Otorien's Translation- I have nothing better to do than argue with 3x so I'm going to make out like it's this really big deal and lots of fun

Was this some kind of quiz? I don't even recall you asking the question, and why does it matter? No one but CQ is taking you seriously (non-sarcastically, and if English isn't your first language I can see why you might not be picking up on it.) See, right now there are 2 types of people: people who take you seriously (yourselves and a few from CQ) and people who don't (everyone else who probably hasn't even heard of you)

It's a theory you are CQ alts, or have their tacit support, but it certainly would keep their 'good' name if they had an alt guild to do it. It would be good practice, and more fun, to pk 3x with 3x. Think to yourself: If a bunch of 3x came on the server, and said they were taking over, would *you* take it seriously? Especially if no one you talk to in-game, or on the forums, had heard of them? I know it hurts sometimes, but try to think about it, if only for a little bit.

The rest is tl;dr, I skim-read it and saw lots of blah blah about CQ alts and pking with 3x.

Has anyone else noticed that he's spent the better part of 13 pages talking about this hoax? That level of commitment would get him into KandyLand if he wasn't an idiot.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Uhmm... Stop thinking about it and forget it. It's really not that hard to see. Ask Pyrocide from BloodLusT what happened to him when a bunch of 3x jumped him. And yes he is a fully geared 9x.

Don't underestimate peoples lvls. Especially when it's a bunch of pikmin like people running around ganking everyone on sight. I haven't died to them yet but I sure as hell am scared b:shocked
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Clickhere - Lost City
    Clickhere - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I heard about pyro's situation too. I was quite impressed. Also i heard there is some archer from KandyLand harassing low lvls. I think he must be like Kandy God or something. PPl was complaining on world chat about it few days ago.
    If i ever get jumped by a Kandy mob and die i'm leaving the game =_=
    Raven:"...Don't joke with my intelligence"b:laugh
  • gades
    gades Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    You kandyasses can all burn in hell, PKing random lowbies when they don't have a chance in hell...Was PKed today by TheCid, while I was fighting a mob, didn't even have a chance to retaliate. If I see any of you I think I can kill you know I'll take the shot.
  • Korumii - Lost City
    Korumii - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    gades wrote: »
    You kandyasses can all burn in hell, PKing random lowbies when they don't have a chance in hell...Was PKed today by TheCid, while I was fighting a mob, didn't even have a chance to retaliate. If I see any of you I think I can kill you know I'll take the shot.

Sir, calm down
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I admit, when I saw one of them hugging safezone in Silverpool today, my character literally froze in fright. Course, that's cause I went to get a sandwich while waiting to see if anything happened, which it didn't.

Out of curiousity, Xtacy, which guild are you in? Clickhere? (Although I'm more interested in the former, the latter may shed some light on the situation as well)

Finally, a great big LOL at all those who say I'm 'thinking too much about it' ... if 2 minutes a day to type a post is thinking too much ... well, I shudder at the consequences. Besides, all this 'thinking' gets me endless amusement from strutting 3x's who like to think they're factors. Free amusement is the best amusement! So I guess I owe them more thanks.
  • MercyKiss - Lost City
    MercyKiss - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    b:cute You're all making KandyLand so famous. b:kiss
  • Otorien - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    gades wrote: »

Anything for our fans!
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I admit, when I saw one of them hugging safezone in Silverpool today, my character literally froze in fright. Course, that's cause I went to get a sandwich while waiting to see if anything happened, which it didn't.

Out of curiousity, Xtacy, which guild are you in? Clickhere? (Although I'm more interested in the former, the latter may shed some light on the situation as well)

Finally, a great big LOL at all those who say I'm 'thinking too much about it' ... if 2 minutes a day to type a post is thinking too much ... well, I shudder at the consequences. Besides, all this 'thinking' gets me endless amusement from strutting 3x's who like to think they're factors. Free amusement is the best amusement! So I guess I owe them more thanks.

I am currently and since day one been in CQ. All day uryday. Just syaing. You don't need to care about a bunch of 3x noobs that kill a 9x in BL and attempted to kill my guild master. They're JUST noobs after all
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Niyome - Lost City
    Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options

Hey hey hey hey hey hey *Clean your self up*
  • severan
    severan Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ItsMyJob, from KandyLand is t3h, err <insert something here>
    Sever: Lost City
    Making players RageQuit since 2004

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hello, You have reached Severan on The RQ carebear's automated phone system
    To tell me I've got no life and I live in my mom's basement, press 1. To tell me that you are logging on your level 90 character to kick the **** out of me, press 2. To tell me that your friend is a GM and you're getting me banned, press 3. To tell me RQ is going to fail and talk more **** about RunQuick press 4. If none of these options fit your need please hold the line for idiot assistance, they will be with you shortly...
  • MercyKiss - Lost City
    MercyKiss - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    severan wrote: »
    ItsMyJob, from KandyLand is t3h, err <insert something here>

b:scorn ItsMyJob is a jerk