Come on RoC, killing rare pets?

Options
Teseanna - Heavens Tear
Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
edited February 2009 in Etherblade (West)
Really Roc, this is the type of people you have in your guild? This is who represents Roc? I'd be embarrassed to be in a faction with these people.

oo16.png

I have respect for RoC, but come on guys...
Post edited by Teseanna - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hahaha what a pro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzles
    fuzzles Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Tsk tsk.. if only it were a PvP server.. you could PK the hell outta him.

As it is, not a whole lot you can do about it.
    Everyone here is ridiculously oversensitive.
  • VioleTam - Heavens Tear
    VioleTam - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Basing your judgement on RoC from one guild member is a bit far fetched don't you think?
  • Grgumsh - Heavens Tear
    Grgumsh - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    and if u are seriously saying you have never done anything out of spite cause u were in a bad mood i call you a liar, fool, and hypocrite. yeah, glad u dont would be embarassed, cause we dont want you. despite it all at least we are up-front and not ashamed of our actions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    War has made me very paranoid, and when a man starts eyeballin me it makes my Agent Orange act up and I get the urge to kill.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »

Pretty sure he was white name, wouldn't matter either way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I heard that rare pets give great experience and have a chance to drop molds.

I'd be VERY upset if some veno tried to tame something I was trying to kill.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've played with a few RoC members, i'm not saying they are all bad...

I did say it would embarrass me to be associated with these two people...

EDIT: I will not lose any sleep over the fact that you don't want me in RoC.
  • Retartedazn - Heavens Tear
    Retartedazn - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    its ok, you dont pass the level requirement for roc anyways
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    its ok, you dont pass the level requirement for roc anyways

That's fine, shortly i will...but when i am do not expect i'll be hounding any RoC member for an invite.

What is this arrogance i detect from all these RoC individuals?
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    fuzzles wrote: »

Lol way to go Exodus and Mikeya. Knowing Mikeya he was white named cause I occasionally tag him for few hit points of damage every time I see him. Same with exodus. lol..

Grow up yall are overpowered farmers anyways. Not to mention dont those pets drop molds so why wouldnt you kill it.

Matter fact, whats the coords and respawn time, I think I need a shiney new mold to add to my bank.

Way to go mikeya and Exo stop those money hungry venos b:victory
  • Darksylph - Heavens Tear
    Darksylph - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,816 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Not to mention dont those pets drop molds so why wouldnt you kill it.

They don't drop molds other then the 0.0003% chance that EVERY mob in the game has to drop a mold.
    despite it all at least we are up-front and not ashamed of our actions.

That's the problem, you should be ashamed. The fact that you don't know you should is even worse.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Rare pets have always been Free For All on Lost City, if someone is there and wants to get the rare pet before you then just kill that person if you don't then don't QQ if they kill it. If you can't kill that person then go level some more and come back later. Off course they can go blue-name mode but that's your own fault for rolling on a PvE server, we don't have this problem here on LC b:bye
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Frickkina - Heavens Tear
    Frickkina - Heavens Tear Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    oh come on guys - u venos get rare pets - u can make baby pets to sell - and
    1 lil person decides 2 kill a rare 1 - big whoop

get over it

this is life - things die - things go wrong - oh dear.......lets all mass QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    For every action, there is an equal and opposite amount of QQing
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options

That's the problem, you should be ashamed. The fact that you don't know you should is even worse.

no. long respawn timer doesn't equate to a monster being exclusively intended to be tamed/used as a revenue stream.

not only was he white named, but he went so far to state his intentions and invite you to PK him before the monster spawned. protip: instead of hopping on your high horse and gimping into forums to qq about it, how about take him up on his offer and kill him. that way the pet doesn't die, and you don't look like a condescending moralfag whining about how YOU denied an invitation to prevent the situation(which game mechanics encourage) from happening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    *points to sig* less QQ more pew pew.....
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chansore - Heavens Tear
    Chansore - Heavens Tear Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    no. long respawn timer doesn't equate to a monster being exclusively intended to be tamed/used as a revenue stream.

not only was he white named, but he went so far to state his intentions and invite you to PK him before the monster spawned. protip: instead of hopping on your high horse and gimping into forums to qq about it, how about take him up on his offer and kill him. that way the pet doesn't die, and you don't look like a condescending moralfag whining about how YOU denied an invitation to prevent the situation(which game mechanics encourage) from happening.

As always EPIC Bookman
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Founder of United Lions Liberation Front
    not to be confused with the
    ..Liberators Movement for Lions
    or.....Lions United Front
    or........United Lions Front for Liberation of all Lions

Retired b:bye but still trolllinnnnnn
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Rare pets are worth money... PERIOD. If he wants to kill it. You can either kill him and tame the pet anyways. Or bribe him not to kill it. Doesn't seem fair that he should stand down just so you can make money.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    They don't drop molds other then the 0.0003% chance that EVERY mob in the game has to drop a mold.

And if he killed the rare pet... he got another 0.0003% chance of getting a mold. With the price of molds, i am sure every bit helps.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    And if he killed the rare pet... he got another 0.0003% chance of getting a mold. With the price of molds, i am sure every bit helps.

I'm pretty sure he could kill a million more mobs and not get a mob mold, lol. Don't think anyone on this server has gotten a mob mold drop, and from what I heard, there's only been one mob mold drop in PW-MY, last I heard of course... and their levels are in the hundreds.

On topic... rare pets are fair game, just simple facts, otherwise they would be damage immune. But uh... if that mold SOMEHOW did drop, It'd be so much more than a bit of gold, much more, I'd say killing that bear would've been worth it, lol.
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'm pretty sure he could kill a million more mobs and not get a mob mold, lol. Don't think anyone on this server has gotten a mob mold drop, and from what I heard, there's only been one mob mold drop in PW-MY, last I heard of course... and their levels are in the hundreds.

On topic... rare pets are fair game, just simple facts, otherwise they would be damage immune. But uh... if that mold SOMEHOW did drop, It'd be so much more than a bit of gold, much more, I'd say killing that bear would've been worth it, lol.

someone i know got a dragon's will from foxwings.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    dude, you only made a big deal out of this coz the guy who did it had the tag "RoC" on top of his name. i've seen people kill rare pets all the time and no one posts a thread about them. seriously, go to sanctuary. you belong there.
    someone i know got a dragon's will from foxwings.

b:victory
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    clunker found a mold from foxwing, 0.0000000000000000000000003% drop. it was epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If it's dropped already... they either increased the drop rate or they just literally have luck tattooed on their foreheads. x.x
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    wait, so if i have luck tatooed on my...... * goes to local tatoo parlor*
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    rare pet spawn locations are fun ! :)

u can always get 2-3 kills on venos that w8 to catch pets b:thanks

i rather kill the catcher than the pet b:victory
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • mikeya
    mikeya Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    LOL, i was there for one purpose, and CONTRARY to popular belief, i still have yet to kill ONE CUB!

that's right people, your idiocy has spread such rumors as me being a cub-killer... well, u are lacking the proper knowledge to spread such rumors... and yes, i was in pk mode, and when i got pk'ed to much... i switched to a much lower lvl character... a cleric that couldnt go pk even if i wanted.

besides the point. people have PKed me, and i dont mind it. it happens.
    u want to hog it just cuz ur a veno? what empowered u to be the sole idea of justice? who said ur capture is the only method approved for a bear cub?

what would u do with the bear cub? use it to upstream ur revenue? u think you're the only one spending coin on skills? why not grind like the other part of the population?

ill be out there, every damn time, at one location or the other.

terms for me leaving that spot:
    1. offer me coin to leave, im poor too... a bribe is fine by me
    2. PK ME TOO MUCH... yes, i will leave
    3. DECIDE on one person, just one person to capture the pet, i will leave it alone(all people there, including non-venos)
    4. make sure there are no players lvl 50+ trying to gang up on a lvl 20 bear...

current spawn time is around 7:24am/pm Central Time (USA)
    spawn locations are 199, 453 & 287, 459
  • Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    mikeya wrote: »
    terms for me leaving that spot:
    1. offer me coin to leave, im poor too... a bribe is fine by me
    2. PK ME TOO MUCH... yes, i will leave
    3. DECIDE on one person, just one person to capture the pet, i will leave it alone(all people there, including non-venos)
    4. make sure there are no players lvl 50+ trying to gang up on a lvl 20 bear...

current spawn time is around 7:24am/pm Central Time (USA)
    spawn locations are 199, 453 & 287, 459

So does this mean I can finally come get ya b:laugh
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    we can block your view again b:chuckle

(yes, he was in pk mode and got attacked... and 1hit killed me before I could even touch him^^;
    now I have to stay in pk mode for 8 more hours -.- but somehow it was fun^^)
    ...honestly, you wouldn't kill the cub if we agree on one person to tame it?

It's really annoying when people come to spawn places just to kill the rare pets... there are so many venos who want them for themselves and they have nearly no chance to get one. it's already difficult enough when other high lvl venos are around who sell the pets -.-

the experience I had with RoC members always was good, they've been VERY helpful and kind. only when they show up at spawn places I get a bad feeling.... luckily I have the pet I wanted and am only there to help others...
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • mikeya
    mikeya Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ^.^ honestly i will leave if there is one person that everyone agree's to capture the pet
    now, if i leave, and there's a disturbance with whom should get the pet, then all bets are off!

take a look at Evolution for example... djkinetic has a pet bear last i seen, he's not veno, so it's an all class pet.... how many pets did it take to make the all class?

someone's greedy, wants to make a fashion symbol out of the pet. all while my friend has been waiting a month just to pay 1.4mil coin for a veno egg...

ill keep this up, until u all decide to work together, and create a system.

until then... we play our "beat mikeya to the cub" game

as far as the blocking goes ^.^ hard to block more than one person :P
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    "Need 1 lurer and cleric for zhen at bear."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
This discussion has been closed.