Wei - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Sorry. I was just playingb:cry
  • thanduril
    thanduril Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    hey M O R O N, rare pets = mobs. mobs = free for all. I kill mobs to get items and exp. Where's the abuse/disrupt of gameplay there? you just wasted your time typing a useless essay-length QQ on forums. I can camp that spot and kill it every hour it spawns and GMs won't ban my ****.. you know why? It's part of the gameplay + I don't break any of the ToA A.k.A PW rules. YOU FAIL

one reason why that was "essay-length: was so that kids(with low IQ and/or ADHD) like you refrain from reading and replying :D
    cause morons(i got a caps lock button) like you will just go out and quote the entire thing and reply back with what you feel is the most insulting post the forum rules will allow you to respond with.

sometime back a few players from lost city(the town on HT server...not the lost city server lol) got a GM to "move" a kitty stall located right on top of the Untamed elder's head.
    placing a stall on a NPC isnt against any of the ToA A.k.A PW rules aye. but still just cause a few pissed off newbies who dont know about the shift+click found it hard to talk to elder, the GM intervened to move the stall a fair distance front of the NPC.
    as per PWi policy, "threats of harm and abuse" is considered a violation.
    id say [disrupting a source of income and/or means of gameplay for a venomancer by killing a mob spawn thats capable of providing a better gaming experince for the venomancer class, can be considered harmful to other players and a abuse of power on your part.]
    so what you gonna say to that. i just made your point of ToA make you look stupid o.O now you gonna "QQ"?

go camp that spot and kill that mob for all i care. ask some helpful veno around you for the spawn time and then go 1 hit KO that mob for all the items(0.2x multiplier handicap on total probability for lvl 9x player) and xp(around 1xp/0sp) in the worldb:victory
    and...then come back to the forum to see another thread by the same/some other veno about more RoC people killing rare spawns, and then you can again go bashing keyboard buttons in a fit of a accomplished ego boost with -> QQ, FAIL and silmilar BS.
    try it out, i dont know if GMs ban people for killing a rare spawn(ffa mob) over and over and over again. maybe after enough "QQ"-tickets submitted to them by the couple odd hundered venomancers, they might probably take some action, i really dont know, you can be the guniea pig and test it out.

FYI the rare(expensive) ones spawn at a 12hour intervals and not 1hour, get some background before bashing on buttons and looking like a lvl 9x "n00b".

and its not so hard to post something without having QQ FAIL and STFU in it. it doesnt make you look auto-cool.
    now come back and flame me like your so used to. get a buddy along to throw in a few extra QQs and FAILs while your at it.b:victory
  • ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear
    ArwenFrost - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    this is how i see it, theoretically i want to kill rare pets, why? so the prices for them will go up and thus i would not be tempted to spend money to buy one. Thus in conclusion killing rare pets saves me money in the long run.b:thanks
  • Grgumsh - Heavens Tear
    Grgumsh - Heavens Tear Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i know, f'k RoC. Let's all bid on RoC this week and take all their territories!

yeah lets take all their land away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    War has made me very paranoid, and when a man starts eyeballin me it makes my Agent Orange act up and I get the urge to kill.
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I warned you. What's more, this thread has gone completely offtopic long enough. Locked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.