OMD and Kandyland

Comments

• Dystopia - Lost City
    Dystopia - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LOL epic fail post.
    I never claimed to be a factor btw, It's just so hilarious how you talk of yourself like if you were one.

All I see is bunch of lvl 30s and 40s talking ****, the only guy in my guild who even knew your name pk'd a full party of kandyland on his own.
    What a big factor u r.

Screenshot/Fraps or it never happened. Exactly, it never happened, now hush non-factor.
  • MercyKiss - Lost City
    MercyKiss - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009

I like how all Conqueror cower in fear of us. Good luck to you all Conqueror and let me not see you on the fields

Time to start KOS on CQ. Mezzy totally random PKed me today. What an ****. b:angry
  • Moonlite - Lost City
    Moonlite - Lost City Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm still confused...
    Who in the world is AmishMafia, KandyLand and OMD? I'm guessing OMD = OhMyDays or something, but who in the world are the other two? Never see them in any grinding areas, let alone in Arch... O_o
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    they super pro ninjaguilds, u never see them grinding because they train under the radar,

besides, they so pro they could be lvl 30 and still take over the server.

P.S i heard they KL start kos with conq b:shocked all i can say is b:bye conq

enjoy ur server RQ, BL, and GZ
  • Tres - Lost City
    Tres - Lost City Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    LOL @ all the confused people b:laughb:laugh
    Previous Character: Tres_Iqus 95 MG
    Current Character: Tres Cleric (See level above)
    Conqueror
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Its all going down now. Kandyland declared KOS on Conq bc of Mezzy.Our only real hope is making an alliance with OMD.Maybe with their help we can survive, but idk so well see
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Korumii - Lost City
    Korumii - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Its all going down now. Kandyland declared KOS on Conq bc of Mezzy.Our only real hope is making an alliance with OMD.Maybe with their help we can survive, but idk so well see

Enjoy your kos Conqueror. This is what you get for "random pking" one of my members. I hope this KOS will teach you not to mess with the KandyLand men.

RAWR!!! b:angry
  • EnV - Lost City
    EnV - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    dont **** with kandyland

I had a level 101 8jun archer in oracle. I'm going to ****ing destroy you all by +12ing all my gear at level 60 here, just you wait and see.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Screenshot/Fraps or it never happened. Exactly, it never happened, now hush non-factor.

Says the lvl 4x.
    b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Niyome - Lost City
    Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Says the lvl 4x.
    b:laugh

Stop acting like your high lvl lowbie. Go grind more please. At your lvl you wont be able to take none of us on so go QQ more somewhere else. If not BRING IT. Ill roll you and your guild to KandyMountainb:bye
  • MercyKiss - Lost City
    MercyKiss - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Enjoy your kos Conqueror. This is what you get for "random pking" one of my members. I hope this KOS will teach you not to mess with the KandyLand men.

and ladies!
    b:angry
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    r u guys conq or rq alts ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    r u guys conq or rq alts ?

who the **** has an alt..

just a waste of time you could spend leveling your main
  • Korumii - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    and ladies!
    b:angry

Haven't seen you in a minute... b:shutup
  • XPapewaiox - Lost City
    XPapewaiox - Lost City Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    In all seriousness, is this an elaborate joke or something? I've never seen any members of any of these guilds, and the only reference I've found in-game was a bunch of strutting in WC about something or other (which I'm assuming didn't matter, as all WC doesn't)

Hopefully in a week or so someone will be like 'gotcha' and we'll all have a good laugh. In the meantime, I'm having a good laugh at the 3x and 4x in here who are throwing threats around and claiming to be factors. Jesus, even 6x and 7x aren't anything a lot of the time.

Course, if someone does have hundreds and hundreds of dollars to +12 all their equipment, I *still* think we get the last laugh. If you +12 your 4x equipment I don't think I"ll *ever* feel bad about playing a MMO. You'd have enough non-life for 10 of us.
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    In all seriousness, is this an elaborate joke or something? I've never seen any members of any of these guilds, and the only reference I've found in-game was a bunch of strutting in WC about something or other (which I'm assuming didn't matter, as all WC doesn't)

Maybe, maybe not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • syl
    syl Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    the kandyland threat is seriousb:angryb:angryb:angry People this is defcon 6 for the entire server, i predict conq disbanding in the coming weeks due to kandyland's kos, with many of the other guilds following suit. Seriously start ++'ing ur gears and lvl harder, kandyland's taking over Lost City
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We wont disbanned. shut up.....
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Korumii - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    XTACY, help me with my boss bro b:cry

I'll lift kos of Conqueror if you do
  • Niyome - Lost City
    Niyome - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Hopefully in a week or so someone will be like 'gotcha' and we'll all have a good laugh. In the meantime, I'm having a good laugh at the 3x and 4x in here who are throwing threats around and claiming to be factors. Jesus, even 6x and 7x aren't anything a lot of the time.

Course, if someone does have hundreds and hundreds of dollars to +12 all their equipment, I *still* think we get the last laugh. If you +12 your 4x equipment I don't think I"ll *ever* feel bad about playing a MMO. You'd have enough non-life for 10 of us.

Wanna make a bet that CQ will diband for 3Mill. Proof willbe a bunch of CQs QQing on WC so go visit or Forum KandyLandMountain ooo wait u have to be in guild to see our plans
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Come down to any 3x area and watch us destroy our enemies! But do not whine about lowbie pking, because many of us are also 3x! Unlike the weak fools Ragequit picking on lowbies, and the Carebear high levels Conqueror who only pick on weak Ragequit, virtually all of us are fighting people at our level and even above our level!
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    kandyland talks so much sht omg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    kandyland talks so much sht omg.

lol. KandyLand are kinda scary though
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Zori - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I heard OMD has a phoenix and killed 2 KL, according to the WC, and 1 ran
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Siku - Lost City
    Siku - Lost City Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    b:shocked Kandyland ... hm.. i never ran into them.. who are they lol
    non factor?
  • Zori - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    They are all talk to me, forum trolls too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Otorien - Lost City
    Otorien - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Shut up Zori, Grim crit 33k on you and we'll break that record soon. b:angry
  • Zori - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Fighting words there mister.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Fighting words there mister.
    You either spelled your nick wrong in your IGN or on your signature.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    You either spelled your nick wrong in your IGN or on your signature.

It clearly says "Zori" on his signature and IGN. Maybe you should consider getting glasses?