Forsaken Sigs

Options

Comments

• Kylon - Sanctuary
    Kylon - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I would like one too!Make it green please and it should say 'Kylon The fearless'.Thank you in advance!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    zoeezoe wrote: »
    can u make one for me? name is Tiger_King lvl 7x lost city thanks :)

=) I hope this works for you, if not please give me a little more information on what you would like.

tigerking.png

tigerking-1.gif

I would like one too!Make it green please and it should say 'Kylon The fearless'.Thank you in advance!

=) Here is yours as well. I hope this one is ok for you, if not please let me know what we can do to change it.

kylon.png

kylon-1.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • Kylon - Sanctuary
    Kylon - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yay!Thank you so much, I love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aerole - Heavens Tear
    Aerole - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Thanks again Forsakenx - I love my new sig!! :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Signature designed by Forsakenx <3
  • Wiku - Sanctuary
    Wiku - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hi ^^ i would like a sig to but i dunno how to get on to my ss, i have a ton and would like my char to be on it, ty in advance ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sorenshi - Heavens Tear
    Sorenshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Awesome signatures you have there~
    I would like to request one if it's possible :D
    1. http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3337/sorenshiiixy2.png
    2. My own name, Sorenshi; in a kind of font with wings, since 'Sora Tenshi' means 'Sky angel'. Maybe somewhere at the lower left corner (or whatever comes out best), my faction name: 'Avengers' :D
    3. Any colour sheme would go. I prefer light colours though~
    4. Maybe you could make a colour sheme with the colour of my dress; since I like the colour of it pretty much.

Thank you in advance ^^
    [sigpic]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/rmdesignsdotorg/sorenshi.png[/sigpic]
    Credit to Forsakenx for the awesome banner <3
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I've been looking at this topic many times, and I really love some of the sigs here ^^

Want to try mine please?

Important information:
    IGN: Kelovar
    Guild: Radiance

Optionnal stuff: may be used or not in the sig; just additional information that you can use if you see fit ^^
    - Tiger Barb (no use getting screenie... since there is no customization, you know what I look like lol); I'm often in white tiger form.
    - I like the Flame theme on the Radiance forum (appropriate with humanoid form's colours I guess)
    - I also like blue/snowy/moony themes (would be nice with white tiger form)
    - I'm Executor
    - Try to fill it please. What I mean is that I prefer a fuller sig like yours, over one with "too much" free space (I do find it a bit empty ^^" ).
    - Personal favourites in the last pages: 1(really nice overall), 2 (not really my colour palette, but it's nice overall)

Don't include level nor server name please. Avatar/forum name already got those ^^

Have fun and thanks in advance ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hi ^^ i would like a sig to but i dunno how to get on to my ss, i have a ton and would like my char to be on it, ty in advance ^^

Have you looked in this thread? It may help...

Awesome signatures you have there~
    I would like to request one if it's possible :D
    1. http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/3337/sorenshiiixy2.png
    2. My own name, Sorenshi; in a kind of font with wings, since 'Sora Tenshi' means 'Sky angel'. Maybe somewhere at the lower left corner (or whatever comes out best), my faction name: 'Avengers' :D
    3. Any colour sheme would go. I prefer light colours though~
    4. Maybe you could make a colour sheme with the colour of my dress; since I like the colour of it pretty much.

Thank you in advance ^^

And here are yours ;)

sorenshi.png

sorenshi-1.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2009
    Options
    I've been looking at this topic many times, and I really love some of the sigs here ^^

Want to try mine please?

Important information:
    IGN: Kelovar
    Guild: Radiance

Optionnal stuff: may be used or not in the sig; just additional information that you can use if you see fit ^^
    - Tiger Barb (no use getting screenie... since there is no customization, you know what I look like lol); I'm often in white tiger form.
    - I like the Flame theme on the Radiance forum (appropriate with humanoid form's colours I guess)
    - I also like blue/snowy/moony themes (would be nice with white tiger form)
    - I'm Executor
    - Try to fill it please. What I mean is that I prefer a fuller sig like yours, over one with "too much" free space (I do find it a bit empty ^^" ).
    - Personal favourites in the last pages: 1(really nice overall), 2 (not really my colour palette, but it's nice overall)

Don't include level nor server name please. Avatar/forum name already got those ^^

Have fun and thanks in advance ^^

lol You posted that when I was making the one for Sorenshi. But lucky I did see it and hope this is sort of what you were looking for (haven't had someone give me that much detail since Kyou...):

kelovar.png

kelovar-1.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    im looking for one also, ill post some screenshots in a bit, as soon as photobucket starts working
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Beautiful *_* And so fast o.o That's almost scary lol

I love it ^^ I'm so lucky :D This one is one of your masterpieces!

Thank you thank you!! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Beautiful *_* And so fast o.o That's almost scary lol

I love it ^^ I'm so lucky :D This one is one of your masterpieces!

Thank you thank you!! b:thanks

lol Well thank you very much I am happy you like it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sorenshi - Heavens Tear
    Sorenshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    My haxor senses are tingling.. -sniff-
    Lolno; you're just awesome fast with banners. Keep it up~
    [sigpic]http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk296/rmdesignsdotorg/sorenshi.png[/sigpic]
    Credit to Forsakenx for the awesome banner <3
  • Wiku - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hey, id like a sig, if u could, id want somthing cool written on it, and have a mix of dark and light colors, my fac is Nitemare, thank you in advance XD

o hey cool, i got it thanx to lots of help from the mods, here it is, use this for my sig, ty ^^

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8052/20090120093323hj3.png

p.s. i have no clue why my eyes r glowing, but try to make it look not-creepy, cuz the pic looks kinda creepy....^^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wiku, I've merged all your posts, please just edit your last post next time.
    And go to the link I provided you earlier, then copy it from the address bar there, don't copy from forums or it gets cut off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wiku - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ok, ty, sorry ^^;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cysus - Lost City
    Cysus - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi, you made me a siggy a while back.. (which I still use :P) and I was just wondering if you could update the picture on it? Here is the new picture:

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/jakobhenninger/Cysus2-1.jpg

Also, if you could do that animated, glowy type thing as you did with some of the other signatures, except have it flickering off and on (like, go black, then normal, almost like the power is going out or something) that would be really cool :) <--- **NOTE** I have absolutely no idea if it is actually possible for you to do that, but I'll appreciate it either way!

Thanksb:bye b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of Sacrifice
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hey, id like a sig, if u could, id want somthing cool written on it, and have a mix of dark and light colors, my fac is Nitemare, thank you in advance XD

o hey cool, i got it thanx to lots of help from the mods, here it is, use this for my sig, ty ^^

p.s. i have no clue why my eyes r glowing, but try to make it look not-creepy, cuz the pic looks kinda creepy....^^;

I tried my best on getting the screen shot cleaned up. If you would like to get a screenie when there is more light, it may fix it, and look better. I will redo the sig if you do get a better screenie. =)

wiku.png

wiku-1.gif

Hi, you made me a siggy a while back.. (which I still use :P) and I was just wondering if you could update the picture on it? Here is the new picture:

http://i443.photobucket.com/albums/qq157/jakobhenninger/Cysus2-1.jpg

Also, if you could do that animated, glowy type thing as you did with some of the other signatures, except have it flickering off and on (like, go black, then normal, almost like the power is going out or something) that would be really cool :) <--- **NOTE** I have absolutely no idea if it is actually possible for you to do that, but I'll appreciate it either way!

Thanks

I changed your sig a bit, lol Hope that you don't mind.

cysus1.png

cysus1-1.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Wiku - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i love it, but i did manage to get a diff screeny, ill add it on inna sec..., ok, here it is ^^

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1426/20090124153901gq8.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    Options
    i love it, but i did manage to get a diff screeny, ill add it on inna sec..., ok, here it is ^^

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1426/20090124153901gq8.png

=) ok I made a couple new ones for you. This screenie was much easier to work with. Thank you!

wiku1.png

wiku1-1.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Gryf - Lost City
    Gryf - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hi forsaken. i really admire your work. i was wondering if i could get a sig.

name: Gryf
    color scheme: maybe somethin with black and dark reds. kind of a vintage look
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gryf - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ****, it posted b4 i was done. lol

but i was wanting the quote "Death before Dishonor"

Gryf.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wiku - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    wow, i love it, thank you soooooo much, and that was really fast XD, keep up the good work, u rule b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cicelina - Sanctuary
    Cicelina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi ForsakenX! Its me again. Ive just totally re-made my character. You can reamake my siggy how ever you like. Please put my name, class, and server, and lvl 4X on it. Ive decided that I don;t want my faction on my siggys. Tell me if you need a better screen shot. Thanks!

Name: Cicelina
    Class: Venomacer
    Server: Sanctuary
    Level: 4X

Screenshot: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3330/3225937577_817181e89d.jpg?v=0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out."

Credit goes to Forsakenx for making this awesome sig! =)
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hi forsaken. i really admire your work. i was wondering if i could get a sig.

name: Gryf
    color scheme: maybe somethin with black and dark reds. kind of a vintage look

=) Hope this is what you were looking for and thank you for your kind words.

gryf.png

gryf-1.gif

wow, i love it, thank you soooooo much, and that was really fast XD, keep up the good work, u rule

You're welcome and I am happy that you like it =)

Hi ForsakenX! Its me again. Ive just totally re-made my character. You can reamake my siggy how ever you like. Please put my name, class, and server, and lvl 4X on it. Ive decided that I don;t want my faction on my siggys. Tell me if you need a better screen shot. Thanks!

Name: Cicelina
    Class: Venomacer
    Server: Sanctuary
    Level: 4X

Screenshot:

=) Here is the new one for you:

cicelina4-1.gif

cicelina2-1.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Russian_soul - Lost City
    Russian_soul - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    hey forsaken please make one i have 2 :
    1z2q1so.jpg
    2i93z8.jpg
    the colours id like are a combo of silver and blue , yellow and red
    and make it say : wolfblade faction = best , soul of Russia and skin of wolf
  • Gryf - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Wow! thanx forsaken! I love it!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Krel - Heavens Tear
    Krel - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    lovely sigs and dedication.b:victory

i make sigs as well.
    I luv my luvsalotb:dirty

Fear Me:I will and can unleash my true demon forum troll from at anytime..so beware.

Im A wizzie with godly looks and your all jealousb:bye
  • Cicelina - Sanctuary
    Cicelina - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I love it! Thks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out."

Credit goes to Forsakenx for making this awesome sig! =)