RageQuit's PVP/PK Guide

Comments

• Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You know this guide sounds like all cookies and cream BUT u talk about NOT killing anyone 5 lvls within yours??? OR not bringing on MORE people than just yourself for a 1 on 1...OK I have a question then...WHY was RageQuit in the FB29 cave PK'ing EVERYONE that tried to go through??? I mean I am lvl 30 and there was like 6 or more of RageQuit there CONTINUOSLY pk'ing me over and over and over ALL SIX OF THEM...Now come on you make a guide try to follow it...I get pk'd by 6 RageQuit all what 30 lvls higher than me..PLEASE...

One thing you failed to explain in your little PK'ing spree speach..is that ONE should READ the T.O.S.(terms of service) so they know the rules before the start..Because I DO believe it is AGAINST T.O.S. to impede a players game play or to harrass another player...Ok for those of you that DON'T know what IMPEDE means heres a lesson for you...It means to hamper another player from game play...So pk is fine as long as you don't impede on anothers game play...And I do believe that Pk'ing another player multiple times and impedeing on there game play ..Whereas they can no longer play because of continual harassment is wrong...

I see the Faction RageQuit everywhere and they seem to be a big faction..So what's the problem??? Are u scared to let a lowly lvl 29 do a FB mission? Are u scared others may lvl and deal with your faction?? I mean come on don't u want a good fight??? Or are u scared u may loose the terratories u own to a stronger faction?? If not then allow people to lvl..Yes kill them if u need a boss they have or such ..cause I am ALL about PVP...But to harrass another player is just stupid and cowardly....

Well that's my 2 cents worth take it for what u want or cram it up ur ***..Either way I careless....
    Telling him that is pointless, especially if he wasn't the one doing it. He doesn't have control over his guild members. Besides, killing low levels can be fun to some, who cares? Stop whining, if there's PKers at Secret passage, there's enough quests and monsters elsewhere. Go to a PvE server or deal with being PKed.

And lol, you can't kill a lv29, genius. Other than that, if you couldn't care less then don't type out all that. Not to forget that your 2 cents kind of contradict the "I careless".

zzzz
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    chami's had a phoenix for a while now because they had it during tw too
  • Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    You know this guide sounds like all cookies and cream BUT u talk about NOT killing anyone 5 lvls within yours??? OR not bringing on MORE people than just yourself for a 1 on 1...OK I have a question then...WHY was RageQuit in the FB29 cave PK'ing EVERYONE that tried to go through??? I mean I am lvl 30 and there was like 6 or more of RageQuit there CONTINUOSLY pk'ing me over and over and over ALL SIX OF THEM...Now come on you make a guide try to follow it...I get pk'd by 6 RageQuit all what 30 lvls higher than me..PLEASE...

One thing you failed to explain in your little PK'ing spree speach..is that ONE should READ the T.O.S.(terms of service) so they know the rules before the start..Because I DO believe it is AGAINST T.O.S. to impede a players game play or to harrass another player...Ok for those of you that DON'T know what IMPEDE means heres a lesson for you...It means to hamper another player from game play...So pk is fine as long as you don't impede on anothers game play...And I do believe that Pk'ing another player multiple times and impedeing on there game play ..Whereas they can no longer play because of continual harassment is wrong...

I see the Faction RageQuit everywhere and they seem to be a big faction..So what's the problem??? Are u scared to let a lowly lvl 29 do a FB mission? Are u scared others may lvl and deal with your faction?? I mean come on don't u want a good fight??? Or are u scared u may loose the terratories u own to a stronger faction?? If not then allow people to lvl..Yes kill them if u need a boss they have or such ..cause I am ALL about PVP...But to harrass another player is just stupid and cowardly....

Well that's my 2 cents worth take it for what u want or cram it up ur ***..Either way I careless....

Or.... you could have used Illusion Stone to get into secret passage without RQ pking you.
  • MrsZu - Lost City
    MrsZu - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    GENIUS!! Did i say I was lvl 29? Just proves what a moron u may really be...Either way my point is valid and try it with me and get ss'd and reported simple as that....DON'T impede on others game play..Like I said I have NO problem with PVP it's the harrassment of all the players that RQ was killing that makes me mad...I should be able to go in whatever door I choose...Killing once Yes twice yes 3 times maybe but over and over no It's against T.O.S. period!! So listen boy genius before you make a less than intelligent comment again..Stop Listen and Think next time...The next brain cell u save just may be your own..
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    just pm a conqueror member or guardianz member and im sure they can get ppl to pk rq
  • MrsZu - Lost City
    MrsZu - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Well my name is MrsZu if u can kindly pm me the names of anyone in those 2 guilds ..I would greatly appreciate it..Thank you sweetie...
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Of course you did, devoted i can even remember what you said infront of fb29: "nice dmg lol", then you tried to run with your polarbear, but not for long and tried to attack, but died. Might have a screenshot, lemme see later @home
  • Kristoph - Lost City
    Kristoph - Lost City Posts: 2,016 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Are u scared to let a lowly lvl 29 do a FB mission?
    I'm a moron? You don't even seem to realize what kind of bs was in your post. Unless you're saying PKers can stop Lv29's from doing FBs in some other way? Do elaborate.

EDIT: And please stop typing like you're 12 years old. The arguments you come up with are plain stupid.
    Wondering how much longer these **** packs are going to be around.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    rikako wrote: »
    Of course you did, devoted i can even remember what you said infront of fb29: "nice dmg lol", then you tried to run with your polarbear, but not for long and tried to attack, but died. Might have a screenshot, lemme see later @home

no hehe i didn't die i remember that quite clearly. if you are titusFTW you and wr tried to 2v1 me, i just tried to kite and use lightning and hope for a lucky crit and 1v1 (stunned all day so i couldnt). a lvl 3x flew near and started to buff me when i used my lightning aoe, white name pk was on and i killed him accidentally, i had no dolls cause i was white so i jumped into the tele asap b:shocked
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    don't try to hide that you died,btw you attacked the warrior me with 700 dmg :P (light spell.), no it wasnt a aoe and no your stun shot didnt stun, so shhh. ;), obivously my stun worked - pew pew -> dead - bye bye archer ;p, just same as all the other archer and also spirea.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    GENIUS!! Did i say I was lvl 29? Just proves what a moron u may really be...Either way my point is valid and try it with me and get ss'd and reported simple as that....DON'T impede on others game play..Like I said I have NO problem with PVP it's the harrassment of all the players that RQ was killing that makes me mad...I should be able to go in whatever door I choose...Killing once Yes twice yes 3 times maybe but over and over no It's against T.O.S. period!! So listen boy genius before you make a less than intelligent comment again..Stop Listen and Think next time...The next brain cell u save just may be your own..

If I ever see you in game I'm going to kill you just for the level of stupid flowing out of your post.
  • Specgoesemo - Lost City
    Specgoesemo - Lost City Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    If I ever see you in game I'm going to kill you just for the level of stupid flowing out of your post.

If you ever see him Envy, make sure you party me and we can go have some fun killing him over and over. See everyone? RQ and CQ, although enemies, can still have a little fun together on occassion b:chuckle
    edited January 2009

Wow, now I really want to pk you. I think I might actually hunt you down simply because your stupidity needs to be dealt with. lvl32 now? Ok, I'll be looking in those areas for you soon so be prepared ^^
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol..pkers'..b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    rikako wrote: »
    don't try to hide that you died,btw you attacked the warrior me with 700 dmg :P (light spell.), no it wasnt a aoe and no your stun shot didnt stun, so shhh. ;), obivously my stun worked - pew pew -> dead - bye bye archer ;p, just same as all the other archer and also spirea.

lol i think being in rq has caused you to remember events to your liking. i remember this clearly because it was about 5 mins after i got my level 88xbow and i was doing wq and ran by on my mount, ur bad **** hit me for around 700 unbuffed and i was white with no dolls so i hopped off my mount to **** around... i did hit a white name with my aoe and i didnt even notice for a good 30 seconds... i was on a new laptop and the color is much different so the light red was barely noticeable it wasnt until he pm'd me that i realised i was red so i ran into the fb29 portal. try again pls b:angry
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    raven wrote: »
    zzz ignore rq...they are new to this game and they doesnt known what is pk or pvp..they think that kill 1 character 7 vs 1 is a good win or kill ppl 40 lvl lower is pk...only ignore kiddos they will quit when more ppl get high lvl...(nothing of personal against rq they are fun )
    You PK'ed your English.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    edited January 2009
    Wow, now I really want to pk you. I think I might actually hunt you down simply because your stupidity needs to be dealt with. lvl32 now? Ok, I'll be looking in those areas for you soon so be prepared ^^
    I found him before you guys. I killed him with my fists b:angry
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2009
    n0ob wrote: »
    I found him before you guys. I killed him with my fists b:angry

NOOOOO!!! You didn't pm me :[ lol
  • n0ob
    edited January 2009
    NOOOOO!!! You didn't pm me :[ lol
    Will do the next time I locate him.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tryangle - Lost City
    Tryangle - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Let me translate this entire post for you:

We are little **** and attack everyone we see, so long as they are at least 20 levels below us. We do not fight fair, as soon as someone knows you are there we run away like cowards. And our main goal in this game is to **** all the other players off.

If you want to be as "successful" as us, at level 50 you can start pk'ing, where you will camp Allies Camp. At level 60 you are able to camp Allies Camp and Sundown, but careful there may be a few stray level 50's at Sundown. 10 levels difference is not enough. If you see any, just go to Allies Camp. At level 70+ just stay at Tusk town for the rest of the game. Don't look at anybody with a green weapon, they may be within 10 levels of you. That's scary.

One last thing, once you kill someone 20 levels below you, run like hell. You can't let them attempt to retalliate.

This is how you become "good at pvp".
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2009

We are little **** and attack everyone we see, so long as they are at least 20 levels below us. We do not fight fair, as soon as someone knows you are there we run away like cowards. And our main goal in this game is to **** all the other players off.

If you want to be as "successful" as us, at level 50 you can start pk'ing, where you will camp Allies Camp. At level 60 you are able to camp Allies Camp and Sundown, but careful there may be a few stray level 50's at Sundown. 10 levels difference is not enough. If you see any, just go to Allies Camp. At level 70+ just stay at Tusk town for the rest of the game. Don't look at anybody with a green weapon, they may be within 10 levels of you. That's scary.

One last thing, once you kill someone 20 levels below you, run like hell. You can't let them attempt to retalliate.

QFT.
    This is also how we own 12 territories.
    But you forgot to mention the famous 'hide in safezone' tactic. We do that in TW too.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009

Nawww some of them fight well. It's just idiots like Science, Flew, SeijuroHiko (etc) that are lame.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
    edited January 2009

Well at least there is some truth to what he wrote b:chuckle And apparently we're doing a great job as you can see from this forum ^^ Thanks for your continued support b:victory
  • Thelron - Lost City
    Thelron - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So as a Polearm BM I have no chance in PK?

Why the **** are archers so OP in this game >.<
  • Shonindayo - Lost City
    Shonindayo - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am a polearm BM, and yes you do have a chance. Just know that if an archer gets a jump on you, most likely you will die if you dont get away.

Archers are NOT overpowered, they are damage dealers with great range. Ppl always call damage dealers in MMO's overpowered, which is stupid really...but whatever.

As long as you keep an archer stunned and in melee range, he is as good as dead. Archers deal half damage at a certain range, so get there and stay there. As a Polearm you are more suited for this than most, as your polearm gives you greater range and more long-range skills + bleeds. Archers may hurt, but they aren't too tough. Just make sure you have good dex and nice accuracy. Otherwise you wont hit what you're seeing. Luckily BMs have great phys resistance, so use that to ur advantage.
  • Alliptica - Lost City
    Alliptica - Lost City Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i want to be a pvper! but scince i am pink right now, everytime someone kills me i will lose my stuff. how do i prevent this? also, is ragequit accepting lvl 50s?
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i want to be a pvper! but scince i am pink right now, everytime someone kills me i will lose my stuff. how do i prevent this? also, is ragequit accepting lvl 50s?
    did you buy that account?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • leloor
    leloor Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    nice necro b:shutup
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    QFT.
    This is also how we own 12 territories.
    But you forgot to mention the famous 'hide in safezone' tactic. We do that in TW too.

WOW.
    Lol. ****ing good memories man. <3
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well...your like a kid burning ants with a magnifying glass (ya im on sanc ya i dont feel like getting to 70 on lost ya all my protections are off forever)

...all i realy got was you think axe bm's suck and archers are the gods of pwi

try a dex bm ( any bm with 3-4 dex every 10 lvls) with will of bolshi on hun that 10k evade and metric ton of **** whoopin comin at ya wolnt be fun specialy once the've got them a set o misties and their stuns/dragons/myriad just dont miss

(note pk on sanc consists of squads of neffies...a 9x clan running around nuking anything that moves so ya call me a carebear but i think tha noobs need a little protection from that)b:chuckle
    Gifs are hard to make work here