Next to fail.

Comments

• stickygreene
    stickygreene Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    most people hate roc because people they know hate roc. i dont hate roc, actually i like alotta people in roc. but its because roc has done some pretty **** things in the past. i have no real problem with it, but this server is filled with carebears...

and desi, if your reading this..... please upload that 8,4k crit you hit on me last night.... it was epic 8D
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Im just curious Hong why do you think this is? Now going off of YOUR opinion, you think DP is one of the worst leaders ever, who has no idea what he is doing etc etc etc. IF DP would get banned, the guild would get a new leader. I dont think in your opinion Evo could have a worse leader than DP so if Evo got a new guild leader wouldnt they do better? Guild money isnt kept on DP's account so Evo wouldnt loose its funding either.

So just curious why if your opinion of DP is so low and the way he runs the guild that you suddenly think Evo would be worse off without him?

If I'm correct... the consequences are leader being banned for 2 weeks and bidding purposes will be removed. In that 2 weeks, tons of things can happen. If DP/leader is banned, leader wont be transfered IMO. That's my guess. Something similar happened in LC and that's the consequences though I may be wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    Moytoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    why do people think RoC is the worst guild out there when all they do is pk people that allow themselves to be pked, while evo actually cheats and makes shaddy deals? I hear one of their highest members was caught using a bot and still allowed in guild, they used a sub guild to make false bids, and made a deal with empire to take their land with only a practice fight (the last being the least bad of the three). I really don't understand. Is it the taunts and such? again, not as bad as cheating in my opinion. Shouldn't the guilds be moving to take them out instead of RoC as RoC is the lesser of two evils?

ill give you an example .
    yesterday when i was with friends on grinding area , well they were grinding there , two guys came from RoC and started to attack the cleric for no reason , is it normal ?
    they came and ruined their grinding for nothing
    and this is the lamest theard i ever seen , what the point here ?
    what do you wanna say Hong ? do something else instead openning lame theards with no points at all .
    GROW UP PPL b:surrender
    New guild coming out on the new PvE server [Dreamwaver] .
    Wanna join ? need more details ? PM me .
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    yesterday when i was with friends on grinding area , well they were grinding there , two guys came from RoC and started to attack the cleric for no reason , is it normal ?
    what do you wanna say Hong ? do something else instead openning lame theards with no points at all .

there is a button in the right top corner, that u can push to go CAREBEAR MODE, if u cant handle it
    i dont understand why ppl like u enter PVP MODE in the 1st time
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009

I like to play games so I can peacefully kill the same monster over and over and over and over again! I like to read forums that has teddybear conversation in it! Oh my gosh! They are so cute. I press the button that says "PK Mode" and expect not to be killed! Blue is so racist!~

Stfu kid. You're expected to be killed when your white name. Opening this thread was for my own entertainment. Hell, this game is boring as ****. Without forums there's almost no point of playing this game. No drama at all = dead game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009

yeah except you fail to mention that celric ran around killing one of my 6x guildmates like 20times last week while he was tryina zhen. no reason? get your facts straight before your e-gums start flapping, ****wit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day.

=p.. Quoted from the author of Calvin & Hobbes
  • desi
    desi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009

actually it was just me one shotting your cleric and leaving when the bm didn't go white b:surrender

as far as reason goes its something to do with the cleric being pink named b:bye
    most people hate roc because people they know hate roc. i dont hate roc, actually i like alotta people in roc. but its because roc has done some pretty **** things in the past. i have no real problem with it, but this server is filled with carebears...

and desi, if your reading this..... please upload that 8,4k crit you hit on me last night.... it was epic 8D

too lazy to screenie :(

i've hit like 14k+ crits in tw with tempest though. had rl stuff come up or would have done it this tw QQ
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    1st of all Hong , you gotta realize this is A GAME ! go find drama and somewhere else .. What a lame ..
    2nd i dont know nothing about those ppl u pked from rad and evo , who they are what did they so im talking only on what i saw , and i saw 2 ppl from RoC coming from NO WHERE just to pk the clerc , and Desi , she isnt my cleric , i just met her there when i went to cheak if the place is empty .
    i cant belive im replaying in this lame theard . Hong is trying to tell us a story or something .

"The four remaining guilds are -
    RoC with 8 Territories this week.
    Evolution with 8 Territories this week.
    TheEmpire with 10 Territories this week.
    And ending with Radiance with 9 territories and their baby Sindar guild which also equals to 10.
    "

Are we blind ? we cant see that ..

PWI staff gotta hire you to be their heaven's tear commentator .
    cmon man stop looking at other guilds , look at ur guild and try to do ur best .
    -_-
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    1st of all Hong , you gotta realize this is A GAME ! go find drama and somewhere else .. What a lame ..
    2nd i dont know nothing about those ppl u pked from rad and evo , who they are what did they so im talking only on what i saw , and i saw 2 ppl from RoC coming from NO WHERE just to pk the clerc , and Desi , she isnt my cleric , i just met her there when i went to cheak if the place is empty .
    i cant belive im replaying in this lame theard . Hong is trying to tell us a story or something .

"The four remaining guilds are -
    RoC with 8 Territories this week.
    Evolution with 8 Territories this week.
    TheEmpire with 10 Territories this week.
    And ending with Radiance with 9 territories and their baby Sindar guild which also equals to 10.
    "

Are we blind ? we cant see that ..

PWI staff gotta hire you to be their heaven's tear commentator .
    cmon man stop looking at other guilds , look at ur guild and try to do ur best .
    -_-

Are you like out of date? Seriously, take a look at my first post and examine the date. Thanks for mentioning this is a game btw, you ever watched a movie called Anger Management? It's pretty awesome, you should watch it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    Orion - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    again with the complaints about being pked....it's an option. Do you just feel stupid for letting yourself be pked? is that where all this comes from? people projecting their feelings of disapointment on others? If you're going to blame someone, start with the whitenames in your party, refuse to grind with whitenames, they have the option to go blue after all. I serious don't understand the people in this game. It's like me blaming you for my using axes, it's your fault I felt the need to use axes, it was a choice.
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    1st of all im telling you what i saw , i was outside the party .
    2nd you have to wait 10 hours till switch to other mode .
    And when ppl come from no where and PKing in ppl that trianning . Yea thats THEIR OPTION since they are in PK mode , but dont xept after to not being haten by ppl
  • desi
    desi Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ^so what you are saying is pking is fun when you are killing low levels and giggling with your friends but not fun when you end up getting killed for being pink while grinding b:chuckle
  • Psynopsis - Heavens Tear
    Psynopsis - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't give a damn about this...after all, it's just a f***ing game, people.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I don't give a damn about this...after all, it's just a f***ing game, people.

protip: angry posts aren't the best way to display indifference.

qq.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Rocky - Heavens Tear
    Rocky - Heavens Tear Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I like to play games so I can peacefully kill the same monster over and over and over and over again! I like to read forums that has teddybear conversation in it! Oh my gosh! They are so cute. I press the button that says "PK Mode" and expect not to be killed! Blue is so racist!~

b:laughb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moytoy - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    desi wrote: »
    ^so what you are saying is pking is fun when you are killing low levels and giggling with your friends but not fun when you end up getting killed for being pink while grinding b:chuckle

Not PKing + i didnt said that .
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    So let me get this straight, you agree that it's their option to be in pk mode, but we should expect whining because they made a bad decision? Because it's their fault? I don't even know what to say.

Next to fail is RoC solely because Radiance is hell bent to destroy them and until RoC can stop them, there's nothing anyone can do. Even though in my opinion this is starting to make Radiance look like tyrants and less as the good guys, as they have another guild doing worse things than pking those that willingly turn on pk mode on their border. And I fully expect Evolution to cheat some more in order to avoid a confrontation with RoC, and since this seems to be allowed, RoC won't have a chance to take them out first.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    So let me get this straight, you agree that it's their option to be in pk mode, but we should expect whining because they made a bad decision? Because it's their fault? I don't even know what to say.

Next to fail is RoC solely because Radiance is hell bent to destroy them and until RoC can stop them, there's nothing anyone can do. Even though in my opinion this is starting to make Radiance look like tyrants and less as the good guys, as they have another guild doing worse things than pking those that willingly turn on pk mode on their border. And I fully expect Evolution to cheat some more in order to avoid a confrontation with RoC, and since this seems to be allowed, RoC won't have a chance to take them out first.

roc has been hated from day 1 by all of the server, its only logic that in TW all carebears gank roc :)

evo is too scared of rad, so they kiss their @sses

IMO Pve server is a phail, i regret every sekond that i chose it b:surrender
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2009

RoC next to fail- I dont think so. Yes Rad is taking their territory, but they are taking other ones just as fast. Unless the core of RoC goes to Aion really soon they will always be a force to reckon with. Aion doesnt even have a release date yet either so all you RoC haters dont get your hopes up.

As for Rad being a tyrant-lol everyone seems to already know they are the strongest guild on the server yet they choose what IMO is the second strongest guild to comptete with. Also I think they are just heading to plume. Which RoC will probably just have to give up. If not there will be a bid war and then Rad will just attack it neway.

As for the next to fail I pick Evo. because the guilds with one or 2 territories havent suceeded enough yet to even fail. I pick Evo cause they have always had it coming. At first they were the strong guild that everyone just left alone because the we so called "carebears" (meant in a nice way really) they left everyone alone and were really nice for the most part. I dont know anything about their new leader, however they have started to change under his leadership and because they are probably bored. More people in Pk mode, maybe fake bidding etc etc. They dont have TW experience really they did nothing quite a few weeks and now is just taking over old TW land that noone is really defending. Personally I dont think they are as strong as the look and wont keep new guilds that are getting stronger off of them. If RoC gets a chance I believe the will capitallize on Evo's lack of experience. RoC has repeld many attacks at once and I believe has the same challenge coming soon.
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    marisol wrote: »
    RoC next to fail- I dont think so. Yes Rad is taking their territory, but they are taking other ones just as fast. Unless the core of RoC goes to Aion really soon they will always be a force to reckon with. Aion doesnt even have a release date yet either so all you RoC haters dont get your hopes up.

As for Rad being a tyrant-lol everyone seems to already know they are the strongest guild on the server yet they choose what IMO is the second strongest guild to comptete with. Also I think they are just heading to plume. Which RoC will probably just have to give up. If not there will be a bid war and then Rad will just attack it neway.

As for the next to fail I pick Evo. because the guilds with one or 2 territories havent suceeded enough yet to even fail. I pick Evo cause they have always had it coming. At first they were the strong guild that everyone just left alone because the we so called "carebears" (meant in a nice way really) they left everyone alone and were really nice for the most part. I dont know anything about their new leader, however they have started to change under his leadership and because they are probably bored. More people in Pk mode, maybe fake bidding etc etc. They dont have TW experience really they did nothing quite a few weeks and now is just taking over old TW land that noone is really defending. Personally I dont think they are as strong as the look and wont keep new guilds that are getting stronger off of them. If RoC gets a chance I believe the will capitallize on Evo's lack of experience. RoC has repeld many attacks at once and I believe has the same challenge coming soon.

I would have agreed but with evo free to cheat I suspect RoC will run into a problem with that.
  • Qiuyue - Heavens Tear
    Qiuyue - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009

If you're white-named+, expect to PK or BE PKed. That is all.

Lolol, way to assume that all of Radiance hates RoC. I'm in Radiance, and I certainly don't hate them or am interested in wiping them out. They make things more amusing. Tyrant.. that's kind of a compliment. Hm.. if only I were queen.. if only. b:surrender
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I love all the "QQ" hypocrisy, makes me laugh.

As far as why RoC has a bad rep amongst a lot of players:
    I go white named, kill some red names, have a good time, a few laughs. I then, with a few hours to burn off, go grind on nightscream. Out of nowhere a certain lvl 93 archer (hehe) comes and shoots me in the back. Am I pissed? No! I was white-named! I killed a few of his guildies the night before, I suppose I had it coming. But sneaking up on white named people who are otherwise engaged is, in my opinion, pretty lame. I go white-named to test my skills (which are admittedly lower than I'd like) and have a good time. I feel like a few RoC members go white-named purely to kill people 15 levels below them because they think it's funny. You prerogative.

Are they doing some heinous or against any rules? Not really... but what they some of them are doing is dragging down the reputation of some great people to play with.

My 2 cents, spend it where you'd like.
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Are they doing some heinous or against any rules? Not really... but what they some of them are doing is dragging down the reputation of some great people to play with.

Are they doing something henious or against the rules? Not really - come NO NO NO they are not.

While I dont really agree and dont do it myself it is not even close to against the rules. As far a henious still no. In war do walk up behind the enemies back and yell hey i'm hear turn around so we can have a fair fight.

The thing is you go white you are at war period end of story. You have a choice in our server so dont make a choice then QQ. Alothough I find the QQ that noone but you caused very amusing.
  • Orion - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009

Two cents from a captain in a guild that cheats probably isn't worth much. Maybe just my 2 cents though.

I like the white name means you're at war analogy Torm used, I wish more people followed and less people complained. You'd hope people wouldn't complain over an option.
  • Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear
    Kingpiccolo - Heavens Tear Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We are no tyrants, we are but big fish in a little pond.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/TonySu/Fish.jpg
  • Lordanubis - Heavens Tear
    Lordanubis - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh noes kp what have you done?!?!?b:shocked
    now they know about the FISH b:sadb:surrender
  • Torm - Heavens Tear
    Torm - Heavens Tear Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    oh noes kp what have you done?!?!?b:shocked
    now they know about the FISH b:sadb:surrender

We warned Hong about the fish formation months ago. He only though it was a joke. ROFLMAO
  • Kelovar - Heavens Tear
    Kelovar - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    No worry, the fish already grabbed their nose. They can't escape now!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~ Through the darkest of nights, we shall shine brightly, revealing the path to both friendship and glory ~
    Kelovar, Radiance executor

Thanks ForsakenX for the sig *_*
  • andyboi
    andyboi Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    We are no tyrants, we are but big fish in a little pond.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v424/TonySu/Fish.jpg

LOL, funny stuff.
This discussion has been closed.