Bye Bye BloodLusT

Mt - Lost City
Mt - Lost City Posts: 181 Arc User
edited January 2009 in Twilight Temple (West)
I didn't really expect in my worst dreams that BLT will fail that fast because of a stupid action from its leader.
Today, Flamez and some other members decided to KoS RQ because they have attacked our fish parties because we don't put them on the list and then he called people in guild to come PK RQ at fishes but most of the people and me refused to go and I asked why would we go PK RQ? What happened? Do you want to KoS the whole server? and instead if explaining to us what happened, he give Yoshi leader and he, Cancer, Ballin left the faction..
So, Flamez you went emo because you lost the TW against CQ and also Kyri left you?
What a ret.arded stupid kid leader really. I really regret that I have wasted all that time under his leadership. Everytime his guild loss a war he just keep flaming and cursing his members instead of teaching them and never **** listen to anybody's opinion except for some of the people around him..
I should have known that from the begining, you did the same thing when Legends fail in MY, you went emo and went solo PK-ing the whole server..
Sorry, my friends in BLT, but Flamez really **** destroyed the guild T_T
. . . . . .
Post edited by Mt - Lost City on

Comments

• Warmaiden - Lost City
    Warmaiden - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Such a shame that one of Lost City's primary guilds went down this way.
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    On our Guild forum, there was a thread asking for opinions on CQ vs BL. I chose CQ because I believed BL would collapse within itself. And two weeks later; Ta-dah!
    But regardless, its rather disappointing that such a successful Guild would fall apart from something so simple. Best of luck to you BloodLusT members, both those who have left and those who remained. Upcoming TW's will be interesting.
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I should have known that from the begining, you did the same thing when Legends fail in MY, you went emo and went solo PK-ing the whole server..
    Sorry, my friends in BLT, but Flamez really **** destroyed the guild T_T

Just so people know Flamez was never in Legends. He was in Voodoo and BloodLust which both died out and then he joined with a bunch of ex-Legends and that was Myth.

It was funny to see all the drama and BL dieing out is actually killing CQ from the inside as well. BL will be missed and now CQ gonna be a little bored without them around.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    now there is no one to stand in the way of the CQ/GZ alliance.
  • Pandora - Lost City
    Pandora - Lost City Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    For the record, that isn't entirely true. RQ never PK'd fish parties - Grim started PKing our fish parties because they were filled with ex-BLT. We just killed, uh, him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Because the bigger your damage, the bigger your epeen.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    BL will be missed and now CQ gonna be a little bored without them around.

this, im already bored
  • Deadbone - Lost City
    Deadbone - Lost City Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    feel free to leave CQ and join RQ Haiz b:kiss
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am proud to have left BLT before this poo synonym went down....because I knew it would. Any leader that gives up with 1 hour left while there is still a good chance of winning a TW. Not doing what the guild wanted, being too cocky for his own good, and putting your e-penor in front of strategy is definitely not something I would expect from someone in the military.

You thought you could mess with DeeJaay. Guess not bud. One man doesn't mean **** in a MMO, and it seems DJ had more friends than you.
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    lol 2 eZ

buh bye bloodlust b:bye
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Maybe RQ will soak up enough of their remains to pose a decent threat. Either that or some new guild will emerge.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    wow... what a way to go
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shana - Lost City
    Shana - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I'm rather interested in what CQ does. Mop up BL's leftovers or attempt to attack RQ before they build up even more power. Whichever CQ decides to attack, it leaves the other time to prepare. I'd like to see this week's TWs.

As a ReturneR member myself, I'm hoping that we can also do some recruiting and expand on this oppotunity, rather than sit here collecting 10m per week. =/
    Shana / 7x Robe Wizard / ReturneR Marshal
    ... And damn proud of it.
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009
    I'm rather interested in what CQ does. Mop up BL's leftovers or attempt to attack RQ before they build up even more power. Whichever CQ decides to attack, it leaves the other time to prepare. I'd like to see this week's TWs.

As a ReturneR member myself, I'm hoping that we can also do some recruiting and expand on this oppotunity, rather than sit here collecting 10m per week. =/

Oh yeah come to think of it, if BL really do die then weaker guilds could pounce on all that easy land. Depends on how many high levels are left, I've heard there's still over 100 members.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • VonTerror - Lost City
    VonTerror - Lost City Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wow just when things were really heating up on the server this happens. I doubt BL will go quietly, they still have tons of really strong players who i am sure will stick around and who knows long term this could even make them stronger if they got rid of some bad apples.

That being said i would be very disappointed if many guilds don't take a shot them this week and next, waiting any signifigant amount of time lets them regroup and rebuild. I have no idea how many left or the role they played but they are weaker then they were yesterday. Can they withstand a 3 guild at one time assualt, who knows but i hope to see everyone try

Good luck to the current members and the ex members, sorry to those that feel screwed, this should be a fun few weeks

PS - Looking for a non emo guild who likes to help HH/FB/PvP and all the other **** people look for. Mostly i want one that does TW and does it for fun, win or lose. I don't care about high lvl or low lvl, I love to help everyone else out as well, just looking for funny mature people who like a good time. Oh and please have a good name, i got to wear it over my head for crying out loud. Next one i wear i would like to be the last one
    b:bye
  • Envy - Lost City
    Envy - Lost City Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Wow just when things were really heating up on the server this happens. I doubt BL will go quietly, they still have tons of really strong players who i am sure will stick around and who knows long term this could even make them stronger if they got rid of some bad apples.

THEY LOST CANCER.

THEY ARE NOTHING.

not all caps lor
  • Qqme - Lost City
    Qqme - Lost City Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    THEY LOST CANCER.

THEY ARE NOTHING.

NOW ALL CAPS LE

b:victory b:chuckle

couldnt resist
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    THEY LOST CANCER.

THEY ARE NOTHING.

not all caps lor

Win. That is all.
  • rikako
    rikako Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    That thread is almost as epic as a football season.

Mr. Demon Overlord Barb Grim went like that? And they lost their bleeding cancer? How Sad ;_;, i'm already trying not to cry.

Cya lols. rq is recruiting ex blust.
  • Hidden - Lost City
    Hidden - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    there are 150 members left, which is more then enough to remain as a guild, but the problem is lack of unity seeded by grim and others leadership. the only ones who work together well are the 9x's who do pretty much everything together (at the expensive of guildfunds), but the remaining 7x/8x dont have that luxury. they cant afford to hunt hh, they dont get supported in pk, and i'd be supprised if half of the remaining members know what assist attack is.

if someone were to come and take in the remaining members, treat them like people instead of numbers (lvls) then im sure they'd learn to work together as family and become a freaking strong guild. but for now its just a remaining bunch of individuals where the only thing in common is guildtag.
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Left a few days ago. It takes a while to see the true nature of people. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I brought my wife and irl friend into his guild because Cq wouldnt take us and none of my family will join Rq because of it's policies.We wanted to try out the tw as the game was kinda growing boring for us as a couple who plays mainly with our family.

I guess people that actually try to help thier fellow players with answer's and general knowledge are looked at as carebears by the younger generation of Gamers.

Grim you disgust me.if I knew you in real life i'd happily go to jail for a couple weeks to pop u one straight in the kisser.As a man who serves his country you should be ashamed of yourself letting so many people down that really believed in you! .In rl war if you did something even remotely like this you would of been shot on the spot. what? it's just a game? ya I bet you believe it's just a paycheck too..you little brat

Were Prolly going back to our family guild "if cant get into Cq" "cos I still think there the good guys" not because were guild hoppers or carebears or scared..lol@ppl tryen to threaten.. my 100 bucks in dolls a month for my family can outlast your kids boredom anyday of the year Folks.But because of the lack of leadership and common intrest and helpful people..

The fact my family rarely get's a timely answer to thier game questions even when thier's 80+ ppl online, the millions ive lent out to find out they've all left the guild this morning"im pretty sure I got used cos im a nice guy and tend to take people at face value" and because I believed it would help the guild get stronger/selling cheap charms to guild member's.

Thank you for your help
    Kathar
    Sazuki_Cy
    Cbastor
  • Image - Lost City
    Image - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    bye bloodlust
    i mean me
    i mean friends
    i mean oh **** iam guildless

• GriminflameZ - Lost City
    GriminflameZ - Lost City Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Hmmm... I really do not think Jebbediah or any of you realize the emoness I delt with on a daily bases from guildies, that have been on the verge of quitting, or many who had already quit, or those who joined enemy or ally... I was out to sea for nearly all of this, to come back to the guild being in shambles. We have lost many due to boredom, and in-guild drama while I was gone, that caused many of our friends and guild to leave to other guilds. Honestly, when BLT was made, there was a unity that was withen the guild, that no longer exist. We are a pvp based guild, we rely on eachother in pvp situations. Half of the guild I can not even get into vent for pk, muchless a TW. People do not listen. It use to be people did not listen to anyone but me, sadly while I have been gone on duty out to sea... the guild no longer even listens to me. The life of the guild, that BloodLusT was to me... no longer is there, no unity, do not care for pvp so much, and do not care to learn to play togeather.

I myself can not lead in the proper style I would like to with the ammount of time I am limited to, and especially when I can be out to sea or on duty for a TW and cant be on to lead.

I tried, thats all I can say, but I would not be so quick to point fingers... I have held this guild togeather for a long time now, inbetween me going out to sea I have been fixing the fk ups from the las time I went to sea... it has jus gotten to the point we have lost many 9x, many 8x and many of our cores... over drama, and lack of unity of the guild...

I can not say much more, I've held it togeather as long as I can, but I feel that bloodlust's lifeline has slowly fallin, and deteriorated... not many are leveling... select few pk... do not listen in TW (Altho I should teach more, I just lack the time to do it) .... I am drained, if you hate me for finally giving out I'm sorry lol...

I never planned to play this server hardcore, it was only on IA orders to Arizona for a month and a week that I was going to play, but I built a really strong guild quick. I tried to serve as leader as best I can while dealing with going out to sea at times... it just has not worked...

FlameZ
  • Agentzero - Lost City
    Agentzero - Lost City Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ah well.. take care grim, hope to see u around sometime

ps: u havent killed me yet XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ZeroStriker - Lost City
    ZeroStriker - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    BloodLust has my condolanced, and i am very sorry to hear about what happens, i hope you guys can fix this problem (either by merging, or being strong and keep on going)b:sad
  • Purple - Lost City
    Purple - Lost City Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited January 2009

10 Letters long.
    Wall sniping, ninja tree magic, and medium range artillery. Whine less, please. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mua - Lost City
    edited January 2009

Grim you disgust me.if I knew you in real life i'd happily go to jail for a couple weeks to pop u one straight in the kisser.
    As a man who serves his country you should be ashamed of yourself letting so many people down that really believed in you! .In rl war if you did something even remotely like this you would of been shot on the spot. what? it's just a game? ya I bet you believe it's just a paycheck too..you little brat

Video games are apparently serious business.
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Jebbediah - Lost City
    Jebbediah - Lost City Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Video games are apparently serious business.

Point well taken.

Sorry to jump the gun and point the finger at you Grim.It just sadens me the second guild i've actually left my family guild for went tlts up in a week's time.not to mention the fact my wife was very upset over this.

I was out of line sorry guy.
  • tricycle
    tricycle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Flamez, If you're not going to be there for the guild, you should never have made it. If you know you won't be available for the guild and if you know that you're not going to stay for long, making a big guild was probably the most stupid idea you ever had.

I had some awesome times in BLT, but after the first time I left the guild, I only went back and stayed in it because a couple of people really wanted me to. It wasn't quite the same as it used to be.

While Flamez was gone, warmachine took care of the guild. Flamez come back and war is on a small break from game to get his motivation back and not to mention being sick and shouldn't leave bed. Gone for a week and get stripped off the title he more than well deserves.

Promises and words have been broken and some people are apparently above others and are worth more than others. Even though every member should be worth the same.

I guess hunting for a new guild should be in its place now. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    KungFoo.info

Empire Alliance
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Its ok guys Gm's rerolled server most people back in blt now b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro