• misspanic89
    misspanic89 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Forum name.. because Panic was taken.

In game name.. Melethiel is elvish for Valentina, which is my rl name. :3
  • MistressLuna - Heavens Tear
    MistressLuna - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    MistressLuna-I've been called mysterious. I've been called wierd. I've been called sexy. I've been randomly called a *****(because they got jealous >.>). I've have very few friends, but I have a huge friendlist. I speak to all, but only 3 speak to me. Why mistressluna you ask? I've also been called the most difficult person to be around when I'm pissed. I've been called the sweetest person they've ever known(I love you too DawnStarV). Why mistressluna you ask? My name is Luna Torinoki and do like being a mistress. Most of all in my mmo career. I've broken three hearts and they still show lots of love for me. Know in any game has ever said "I HATE YOU T.T!" I do try my best not to make any enemies. Sorry for the long message, but it all equals out to. Mysterious MistressLuna.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Luna -still- Loves You All
  • LanaLeasion - Lost City
    LanaLeasion - Lost City Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    my ign actually is a main character in a story im trying to write :P
    RED CARPET MASSACRE We're in business you're on the hitlist!
  • Nevdemo - Sanctuary
    Nevdemo - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The first PC game I ever played was called The NeverHood Chronicles. However, as it was only a demo version, the program shortcut was named "nevdemo.exe"

When I installed my first MMORPG, Tibia, I remembered that story, and since then, all of my main characters in online games have been named that way.
  • DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary
    DraukaGrissa - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    For those familiar with Terry Goodkind's world, I don't think I'll have to explain this in any detail, but for those who aren't, My handle is a play on words found in the first book of Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. The main character, Richard, who is named in prophecy, is also called fur grissa ost drauka, which in an ancient language in the books (High D'Haran) means the bringer of death.

Drauka Grissa loosely translated means 'death bringer'.
    [SIGPIC]pwForumSig.jpg[/SIGPIC]

ʘ Lv 57 Veno w/Herc (alt)

"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has limits" ~ Albert Einstein

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson.
  • Jaygur - Sanctuary
    Jaygur - Sanctuary Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I wanted a name that was original, and something that a huge tiger guy would be called. I didn't want some strange name that turned out to be something cheesy like superbloodylightningblacktigerwolf. So I've been nicknamed J sometimes, and I applied it. After that, I'm quite satisfied with my name, and it never haunts me and makes me want to change it. And now, I can walk down the virtual streets with normal greetings "Hey, Jay."

~From the Jaygur
  • JiannaNL - Sanctuary
    JiannaNL - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    it's my real name lol
  • SouthCross - Heavens Tear
    SouthCross - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    My name comes from a constellation origanally called Crux, but its latin for cross. Appearently it is given the nickname Southern Cross and its sounds cool.
  • infectedlove
    infectedlove Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I chose my name simply because I have been hurt too many times to count....so yea. Real name is Matt. But alot of my friends call me Krazeal after my first D&D character about 8 years back..so it kinda stuck with me and has been my lucky charm

<New here so HIIIII everyone nice to meet you all and make great new friends b:victory>
  • Manual - Sanctuary
    Manual - Sanctuary Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Um... I have Manual, Tutorial, and Decode... OH, and Maps...

Manual & Tutorial: I teach things >=)

Decode: My favorite song from Paramore b:laugh

Maps: Another of my favorite songs =3
    b:cute
    I'll love him
    always
    no matter what

b:heart BlueAid b:heart
    4 - 15 - 08
    (Last Updated ~ Nov. 25)
  • Teitr - Lost City
    Teitr - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I chose my name because I like the history of vikings. Teitr is a viking name and it means "joyful"... and I am always in a good mood. ACTUALLY... NO! I wanted to name myself Thorgrim, but the name was already taken b:sad
    It's not a tour! It's a Crusade! b:laugh
  • wfffff
    wfffff Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cause i forgot how to type the "t"
    QQ more it's just a game, but seems for some its their life b:sad
  • Monochrom - Sanctuary
    Monochrom - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    +1 for last post xD

Meh, i'm a lover of the game Kingdom Hearts, most of my names are sounded like the Keyblades of Kingdom Hearts.

Monochrom
    Memoire
    n some German names of Keyblades, like Sternentreue.

Squall2T, cuz i'm lovin' Final Fantasy 8, the 2T was my mark in all my Games :p

BAMheadshot, killer games =D
  • Melethiel - Lost City
    Melethiel - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    wfffff wrote: »
    Cause i forgot how to type the "t"

Lawl epic. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war."
  • ouranou
    ouranou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    pevato wrote: »
    i chose my name because pevato[ pronouned pah-va-toe or peh-va-toe] it sounded right with a game like this, for some reasonb:question

my only other choice was Strelok2012, but im reserving that for a really violent gameb:sin

Renato in English.

Pevato oxi, den xerw kai ego eimai Ellhneda....
    pos se leve;
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I chose my name because I like the history of vikings. Teitr is a viking name and it means "joyful"... and I am always in a good mood. ACTUALLY... NO! I wanted to name myself Thorgrim, but the name was already taken b:sad

ROFLMFAO but yeah i know ur point... i wanted to name his char Andromeda because i like astronomy,math and physics... but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO somebody took it -.-
    i like astronomy,math and physics...
  • Izznet - Lost City
    Izznet - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Elvendur is my alt character, and it has always been my character name for years (you could google search and find me on many many sites).

Izznet is a dark elf (drow) name, and my cleric is, indeed, black and i play him evil and as a full attack cleric. (I RP, which is part if this game: MMORPG)
  • MemMem - Lost City
    MemMem - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Nice, makes me think of drizzt... even though he isn't evil.

the reason why I named my char MemMem is because its her nickname for Memmori and I love that name.. XD
    I'm just your average, everyday OrangeAlien but you can call me Rose.
    |MemMem| - Cleric - Lost City - SuperNoob.
    Plan to make a PW series, sooner or later.
  • Woem - Heavens Tear
    Woem - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    i have used Woem from grade school up lol...i have always loved it :) (meow backwards)
  • linay
    linay Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I had been reading some myth stuff for school, there were a few names i tried but the were taken :S.
    So i crossed like three of the myth names together and got Sajra, i don't really remember what the names i crossed together were though.
  • Miss_holly - Heavens Tear
    Miss_holly - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Cause "Holly" was already taken O.o

But really, my name is Dani, not Holly. I was listening to Christmas music at the time... thus the name Holly b:victory
  • Kaidara - Sanctuary
    Kaidara - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Teyobi, my forum name was my old MP characters name. Kaidara, my PW characters name was my first WoW characters name (thank god I stopped playing bot MP and WoW and found this game).
  • Bjork - Lost City
    Bjork - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I chose bjork because I love bjork.

I'm surprised it wasn't taken
  • Cufaen - Sanctuary
    Cufaen - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I am an archer IRL and have played an archer for many years in f-t-f RPGs. My 'primary' character for over 28 years is a half-elf living in a modern 'superhero' world. There he is called Ghost Archer. When he arrived on his current home at age eight he was given a human name by his adoptive parent but in later years return to the name his biological parents had given him. Cufaen means 'Spirit of the Bow'. Though last names are not used by his own people, when he married he took his new wife's name and became Cufaen Fireoak. In your wanderings, you may run across her, Raven Fireoak.
    "Lead me, follow me but get out of my way!"
  • Tohsakaxin - Sanctuary
    Tohsakaxin - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I chose to name myself TohsakaXin.

Tohsaka because she is my favourite Master from the anime Fate/Stay Night.
    I actually wanted to choose TohsakaRin, which is her full name, but it was taken, so i combined her name and my name (Xin Yi) to get TohsakaXin.

And before i decided on using tohsaka, i actually wanted to name it ServantLancer, which is my overall favourite character in Fate/Stay Night. But the name was too long. and i wasn't planning on being a Lancer (i'm a cleric, quite the opposite.) and i was afraid people might mistake me for a guy.

So there, TohsakaXin, Cleric of Sanctuary, Faction Obliivion at your service.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Some things are beautiful for the very reason that they are unobtainable." -Gilgamesh, Fate/Stay Night.

Perfect World:
    TohsakaXin, Cleric, Sanctuary.
  • Jorvik - Lost City
    Jorvik - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Jorvik is norse for Yorkshire :D Which is the county i live in^^
  • YooseiErixon - Sanctuary
    YooseiErixon - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I choose the name Yoosei Erixon because that's the name of my OC (original character).
  • Mysticfear - Heavens Tear
    Mysticfear - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I chose the name Mysticfear beacause Mystic has been with me since 2005 (runescape)
    and archers strikefear into people lol
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I choosed my name cos it was named after a RuneScape (Yes -.- stfu) Goddess Seren. Mainly, she turned into a Zamorkian and became evil so ya...

HAIL ZAMORAK (STFU if you think RuneScape is for nerds)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
This discussion has been closed.