Shadow Tier 3 Looking for active mature players who want tw. Heaven's Tear

124»

Comments

• Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    PlagueWitch we are sorry to see you go. Real life should always take priority though, if you are ever in-game keep in touch, the family will miss you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Shadow recruiting level 50+. Come join us today and participate in Territory Wars! We are a strong guild in maturity, fun, levels and soon to be Territory. We will not give up and will continue to fight in TW. In the words of Olive Garden: When your here your family. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Leonardo - Heavens Tear
    Leonardo - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hiya shadow
    i wish all people in the guild good luck
    and i seen ur website its awesome!b:victory
    byeb:bye
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hiya shadow
    i wish all people in the guild good luck
    and i seen ur website its awesome!b:victory
    byeb:bye

=) Thank you for the well wishes. Yes I think Illusion has done a wonderful job on the site. I am a picky webmaster and I am impressed xD

On a side note, I thought I would say that we are also now recruiting lvl 40+ and you can find someone to add you into the guild at any time, feel free to whisper anyone from Shadow - they will find someone to add you =) Or you can try one of these people:

Illusion - Leader
    Hob - Director
    ImpShield - Marshal
    Sharky - Marshal
    Troinen - Marshal
    Zyanii - Marshal
    Chadeaux - Executor
    Brutalea - Executor
    Koman - Executor
    FoxGodz - Executor
    Paiken - Executor
    Taltoes - Executor
    Mojita - Executor
    ForsakenX - Executor
    xXTankXx - Executor

We are a great family and look forward to extending it a bit =) See ya in game everyone! b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • william1
    william1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hi i am a Cleric whith a bit offensive build and looking for a guild
    my lvl is 59 and my ingame name is Blossum so if i fit into your plans
    im available

gmt+1
    edited December 2008
    Blossum,

Our plans are just to have fun and enjoy the game. Even though we do participate in TW it is not the sole purpose of our guild. If you would like to be added to the guild you can message any admin listed in ForsakenX's post.

Thanks and we look forward to having you in the guild!

Illusion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    To every Shadow member first and foremost I want to say sorry. I have done everything in my power to create the best guild I could and provide everyone in it the best tools at their disposal.

We have seen our ups and downs but for the most part it has been a fun and enjoyable experience. I admit that I am not perfect and I have tried my hardest to keep this faction together.

I have taken the last couple of days to spend with my girlfriend and had hoped that the admins of the guild could keep things together in my absence. After logging back in yesterday I seen that a few members had left and no one had notified me via our website on what is going on. Instead most of the admins in Shadow decided to put PWI on the wayside to play Runes of Magic. After logging into RoM I was invited to "Shadow" guild which Troinen had created. This guild was created with the help of Hob, Zyanii, ImpShield, Tatloes and a couple others I am sure I am forgetting.

After waking up this morning I receive a nasty message from Troinen basically saying what I bad leader I am, that I do not deserve to be the leader of Shadow and that he feels he can do a better job then me. Troinen you have no idea the struggle I have gone through to make Shadow run and stay Cohesive. You feel your such a great person and leader to tear me down as a person and leader, fine so be it. It was my doing disbanding Shadow but it was your doing who destroyed us.

Your such a great gamer and person Troinen to help destroy a guild you had no part in creating or even maintaining for that matter. You think you have what it takes to run a guild with over 120 people, so be it, your the leader of Shadow now, rebuild. O wait, you deserted everyone in Shadow to play Runes of Magic.

To almost everyone in Shadow, you are great people, I will miss you all. I am sorry it has come to this, I am sure Shadow will rebuild with your new great leader Troinen (if he decides to play PWI again).

This will be the last message I will ever post or see here. Thanks PWI for introducing me to great people and taking over $1000 of my hard earned money.

Peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    Shadows - erm, ex Shadows. No matter what happens we are still a family. We have started getting the pieces back together. If you would like to join us on our quick little temp forum, please do.

http://release-me.net/tempshadow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I am currently spying in Shadow's chat room.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • hob420
    hob420 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I have no idea what happened and still a bit confused.As for the guild on RoM we did it for Illusion,we gathered our coin in that game to get the Shadow name,leadership was given to Illusion as soon as he logged in.There was no bad intentions on our part.
    edited December 2008

Bad Hisui! Bad! xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited December 2008
    Ok Shadow is rebuilding, I have taken the lead for the moment, if you are a lost Shadow please send me or someone you knew of in the guild a pm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    Hadarac - Heavens Tear Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Okay. This is pitiful watching you. Arcadia is going to be the strongest guild ever. Dont' even try. We will put you down easily. Join now and receive 2 mil pay a week. Including mirage celestones and mounts after two weeks as members.

Regards,
    Dictator Hadaracc
    edited December 2008
    I am glad you find it pitiful. I see us as a strong faction who isn't going to let much get in our way. I doubt that any of the Shadow will be joining you because this is our family. WE are rebuilding it because we love being us. Good luck with your recruitment efforts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited December 2008

b:chuckle

good luck
  • death0stalker
    death0stalker Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    This is the infamous Troinen, man I honestly wasn't trying to upset you. Yes I was getting tired of you threatening to shut down the guild,site,vent. Yes I asked you to please stop doing that, you did it again last night man. Yes I said someone else might be able to run the new guild since it made you so upset (tho it was your idea, and we had talked about it? I still dont understand that). Yes I said I could do it, but I also listed off a bunch of other people that would be able to run it better than me.

I never said anything about PWI shadow, the last time you stepped down as leader of shadow I tried hard to talk you back into taking up leadership position again. That was what a week ago? That, and every other time I can honestly say had nothing to with me whatsoever. Apart from you threatening to shut everything down so much, I thought you where a great leader, and if you had not been getting so upset and threatening us last night, I think you would have made a great leader of the baby shadow (I gave you leadership the second you logged in).

About me not helping to maintain the guild? You forget about the tons of money I gave you for Shadow, the equipment I passed down to others, the amount of CS I freely gave to members, the hundreds of TT's I ran for guildies (the TT's I soloed for you so that you could make some money without having to CS, or the other personnal stuff I did to help you out). The fact that you made me a marshal, I never asked for that man and even told you I wanted to give it back to the member that stepped down. I think you said all that to hurt me or Shadow, I'm notsure man but I am disappointed to read it. I'm not trying to make myself sound good, most of the members in Shadow do the same as I did to help out.

The last thing I said to you last night was if what I said made you angry, take it out on me not the guild. I asked you, please dont shut anything down simply kick me out of the guild if I made you angry. I never asked to be leader of anything, I never said you where a bad leader.

After you kicked everyone out of Shadow and left me as leader, I passed leadership to Forsaken as soon as I logged in. Shadow is a great guild full of great peeps, and I hope this doesnt hurt Shadow.

I didn't want to air any of this here but this is the only way you left for me to reply to you man and I wanted to say sorry what I said drove you to do all that. For anyone else reading this, that is looking for a guild, Shadow is full of great people and forsaken the new leader is doing an excellent job of sorting things out and getting Shadow back up and running. I would like to help rebuild Shadow (not as leader, not as marshal, not as anything) but if there is drama about me staying like I told Illusion please just kick me.

Neither I nor any of the others plan on leaving PWI on the wayside we all just needed a short break. (we even mentioned stepping down so you could make some temporary new marshals while we where not playing as much, this also made you angry.) You are the one that came up with this idea. You are the one that told us over and over that you hated PWI and the only reason you stayed was because of the friends you had made. I honestly hope you are not trying to use me as a scapegoat to leave PWI guilt free.

If you want to talk to me Illusion you have my contact info, I have no other way besides this to contact you.
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    hahahhahaha!!! you guys all suck. Arcadia rules. You have no chance. Just go sit in a corner. Tehre is no point of you trying to make a guild. You will die before us anyway!!!

Regards,
    Dictator Hadarac
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    Bioturn - Heavens Tear Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    hahahhahaha!!! you guys all suck. Arcadia rules. You have no chance. Just go sit in a corner. Tehre is no point of you trying to make a guild. You will die before us anyway!!!

Regards,
    Dictator Hadarac

Seriously kid, would you just try to shut up? Even I could 3-hit you easily. Come off that imaginary high-horse of yours, you aren't the "Dictator" of anything, you really should learn to spell better, and the fact is, I doubt you and Arcadia will ever control even 1 Territory.

So please, silence your fingers.
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Chill with me on Twitter: twitter.com/Bioturn

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Zyanii - Heavens Tear
    Zyanii - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hadarac if you are going to flame other factions or people, be a stand up human being and use your real in-game name.

There fixed :P
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Hadarac if you are going to flame other factions or people, be a stand up human being and use your real in-game name. Oh wait, you are obviously a miserable excuse for a human being and have no balls.
    Anyone else find the irony in this message?
    WoW has 11 Million people playing. 11 million people also bought the Sega Dreamcast console. Proof that 11 million people can collectively do something stupid.

Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands! - Auron (Final Fantasy X)
  • Hadarac - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Oh yeah? i have plently of balls. tennis balls, basketballs, soccer balls, even table tennis balls!!! so there!!!!

I probably have the most balls in all of Perfect World!!! I will take over everyone!!!!!

MUAHAHHAHAH

Regards,
    Dictator Hadarac
  • Zyanii - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Irony of what? I'm on my real character that I play.
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Exactly. You are playing a female character, which has no balls of their own. You are calling him a horrible human being whom has no balls, metaphorically, when your character, physically, has no balls.

It made me giggle.

• Zyanii - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Very interesting observation. Keep up the good work :P I fixed my post, You made a good point.
  • Chadeaux - Heavens Tear
    Chadeaux - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Calling all Shadows that were Lost on 12-18 Thursday.

We have Shadow and are re-building. We already have over half our family back.
    If you want to come back home please IM any of us and we can get you an invite back.

For those that want to join our guild please also send a member an IM in game.
    We had a minor disruption, but we are quickly getting back on track and full force forward!!
    "Knowledge speaks... Wisdom listens..."
    Noir ^;;^ moi[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rachen
    rachen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Still looking for ex-Shadow members. We are still missing some.
    Please PM one of us on game when you can. Would love to see you back in our family :) We miss you.

This is LadyZeon by the way :)
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Friendly ally bump. Keep up the hard work.

• Trenith - Heavens Tear
    Trenith - Heavens Tear Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    (>O.o)> BUMP <(o.O<)
    <(O.O)>
    Miss ya Shadows keep up the good hard work and I'll see ya'll again when I return to PW. Maybe next year?
  • Bioturn - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Just wishing ya'll a merry christmas, on behalf of myself, and your allies, SOLDIER.

• tomtailor
    tomtailor Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    bump for the best pple online...

Illusion and others, Im very glad you all decided to go to RoM, you all deserve that game...you all deserve each other...bye *cry* lol
    The rest of the guys in shadow, you`re the best...

If you need help, with anything...if you`re looking for the team to work with, casual pple to talk with, support, fun, excitement...friends, Shadow is the place for you...

LadyZeon, please pm me in game, thank you...

clawfinger