Shadow Tier 3 Looking for active mature players who want tw. Heaven's Tear

Comments

• Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    LadyZeon,

I received your registration and you have been approved. You can message either myself or any other admin listed on our homepage to be added in-game.

Thank you for your kind words and Shadow looks forward to working with you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Caelir - Heavens Tear
    Caelir - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I've been a part of Shadow since my first character, an attack cleric named Fisyr. I did not like where the character was going, so I started this character and I am glad I did.

I was nervous at first, wondering if I would be seen as selfish or a noob for quitting my cleric for an archer. Well, I was happy to not be considered the former at least. LOL.

But, in all seriousness, this is an amazing guild. I have been playing mmo's for years, and of all the guilds and people I have had the pleasure of interacting with, this guild is ranked at the top of my list. If not for the lively guild chat, the often comedic antics of the Ventrilo chat, or just the environment in general, I doubt I wouid have found much reason to keep playing.

This is a great game, don't get me wrong, but it isn't training my character and raising my levels to be the best that keeps me playing. It's Shadow.

Thanks for all the support and help and everything that Shadow does for me.

- Caelir
  • lillianavess
    lillianavess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Illusion found me on this forum in search for a guild, and I'm glad he did!

These guys are awesome <3 I was quite behind on a few things , there were so many people willing to help! There are both planned and random "minni events" and the members are mature but still keep a certain sense of humor b:chuckle

I had been through quite a number of guilds unable to find what I was looking for, but this one feels like home, you guys really hit the spot! b:thanks

This may sound kind of like a cheesy advertisement deal... but I seriously want to Thank You All b:kiss
  • Foxgodz - Heavens Tear
    Foxgodz - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Im thankful for being allowed in the faction,here a short discription of my first day in the faction.Trying my best to display it without any bias.If you're looking for a friendly,organised faction this is certainly your cup of tea.

One of the most important aspects of a faction is that the Guildleader needs to be somebody to admire and to respect and look up to,so far Illusion achieved this with me on both accounts.The creativity put into the forums and all other things ingame is simply amazing.Even having a democratic section on the forum which shows that your opinion matters.

Even on my first day I saw guildies passing items around that they didn't need.Helping others with FB's,bosses etc.I've been in many guilds in other MMO's but never before such an organised one with an aspect that you as a player play an important part of the team.

~One.
    edited November 2008
    Thank you to everyone who have posted good things about Shadow. We strive to maintain the utmost quality in our guild.

We are currently recruiting but our level requirement has changed. If you are level 30+ you can message any admin listed on our homepage to be added to the guild. I am sorry but we are not taking anyone below level 30 at this time. I ask that everyone please read the rules of our guild before you join or apply.

Thank you everyone and I hope to see you in-game!

Illusion - Shadow Leader
    www.perfectshadow.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Utukku - Heavens Tear
    Utukku - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Thank YOU Illusion and all the other members that make it so easy to say good things about Shadow. b:pleased
    Everyone seems to have covered most of the good points of Shadow. The sharing, organization, helpfulness, and so on. Also that there are plenty of members on at all times.
    I'd just like to add that I've seen some people (outside of the guild) have negative reactions to no drama policies. Though Illusion mentioned there is no drama in Shadow, from what I have seen he is perfectly willing to address any problems personally in a private vent/chat. So you don't need to worry that you will be ignored if you do have a problem.
    Hmm.. I think that covers everything. /end promotion of Shadow's uber awesomeness b:victory
    edited November 2008
    Recruiting level 30+

You can message a admin listed on our homepage or register at the site

www.perfectshadow.com

Come join Shadow!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • moffatt
    moffatt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I have been a member of Shadow for almost 2 months now, since I was lvl 20. Since then I have had nothing but good times with my guild mates. They have all been supportive and helpful. The guild is willing and able to help out anybody who needs it, whether it is with FBs or with advice on skills or quests. I have not regretted a single minute about joining Shadow. All the members, old and new, are great people and fun to game with. My ingame character is a lvl 64 BM and I go by Taltoes.
  • Forsakenx - Heavens Tear
    Forsakenx - Heavens Tear Posts: 420 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well let me start out by saying I have played a few MMOs and I have been in quite a few guilds in my time. So many of them have been junk guilds. So I went into this game telling my husband who plays PWI with me, that I would be very picky and if he and I were to join a guild, we had to be together lol

I started out with a Veno, got her to lvl 35 but then thought if I changed to a class that could help my husband, and make it easier for him and I to stay together, I would do it. So I restarted with a Cleric. Which I have to add, I love the Cleric! So I wanted a guild who didn't care too much if I lvled one lvl in one month. I wanted a guild who was family, where the upper ranks didn't act like they owned the world and treated others like they were dirt. I wanted a friendly amazing guild...

I met Illusion in the forums from making his sig lol I have been in the guild banter forums looking for that guild and read Illusion's post. I thought I would talk to Illusion and see what he would say about it. After reading all that Illusion had to say, my husband and I signed up for Shadow.

When I first joined I was bombarded with "welcomes" lol It was great. Everyone has a great sense of humor. Everyone is very helpful, the policies are just what I was looking for. One of the biggest ones that I think got me is this quote:
    Harassment of the opposite sex is NOT allowed. This includes comments, remarks, hitting on, etc. If the person that you made a comment to wanted to be hit on for example, they would be on match.com not playing perfect world.

I am not sure about the guys, but for me personally as a female, this means a great deal. So all in all, Shadow has been a wonderful guild so far and I don't see it changing anytime soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Signatures pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=87021

≈ 338 signatures made, and counting b:thanks

Screen Shot & Signature guide pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=99031
  • bejote
    bejote Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I've been a member of Shadow for little more than a week and it is an awesome faction. Everyone is friendly, fun and helpful. The long time faction members do a great job of welcoming and helping new members right away, and they pass this willingness and enthusiasm on so everyone in the faction is very helpful and excited to be playing.

There are always tons of faction members online, so it is never a problem finding someone to quest with, kill bosses or to just chat. The website has awesome resources and makes it very clear what Shadow is about. IMO, this really helps the faction because everyone knows the rules and expectations so a lot of the problems/drama of other factions are avoided up front. The organization and leadership is great. Bottom line is that Shadow makes PWI a lot more fun to play.

Ichingwolf, Lvl 43 Barb
  • theprincess
    theprincess Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I speak for me and my brother that this guild is a nice one.So many high lvl's too that are as mentioned before very helpful.If you have any doubts about what guild to join and u just want a good "overall" guild with tons of features.Then Join Shadow.

Or visit the website and see for yourself how cool everything is put together. www.perfectshadow.com

Cleric_Queen. ^_^
  • sebz
    sebz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Hello people!

Come and check out:
    www.perfectshadow.com

I have been with SHADOW for a few weeks now and it really is a nice faction. We just passed lvl3 which is awesome and shows how committed our members are.

The atmosphere is very pleasant, problems that sometimes arise are solved very quickly. The members are well balanced between the 2 sexes which is quite nice and we have all classes well represented including Barb and Cleric the latter being in fact nearly the most represented Class! Quite a few of us use Ventrilo to communicate quickly. Quite a few players are mature in age or mind, have a lot of wit and are always ready to help!

We are very helpful with each other, meaning that you never get stuck with quests or mobs to kill. There is a lot of cooperation, we have high level players and crafters. We have FB runs and TT runs organized on the spot on via posts on our forum as well as other type of events in game, pvp training, videos and screenshots, challenges, prize competitions, interaction with other factions etc

See you soon in the SHADOW!

www.perfectshadow.com

Spot_On
  • Paiken - Heavens Tear
    Paiken - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This is an awesome guild, well-organized and most of all, fun. No matter when you play, there is always someone on to help, or at least talk to while grinding your levels. Vent is almost always active (Always when I'm on, I can't say anything about when I'm not).

All that is asked of you is that you act like a normal human being and show proper respect for others.

Come join us.

www.perfectshadow.com
    edited November 2008
    Recruiting all Classes 40+ (except Venomancer's)
    Venomancer's 60+

You can either register at the website or message any guild admin listed on our homepage
    www.perfectshadow.com

Thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxgodz - Heavens Tear
    Foxgodz - Heavens Tear Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I just want to add something else that might be interesting to players who are on the edge to join a guild.

This guild also has a group of high levels farming in The Twilight Temple,from which they try to gather TT-mats or weapons for guildmembers to use.This might be interesting for you if you are between 40-60 seeying as u will probably want that smexy lvl 60 Green weapon right?

Also gear and weapons get shared around for those who are in need.As u see,the guild is organised and is centered around the one4all philosophy.Everybody tries their best to build a good guild and contribute in any way they can and the guild in turn tries it best to help u out as well when possible.This is central to our philosophy.

There is far more nice stuff about the guild but i'll leave that for you to check out.

www.perfectshadow.com Lvl 3 Guild.

Recruiting lvl 40+
    60+ For venos.
  • Radrock - Heavens Tear
    Radrock - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    We still have plenty of spots open. Venos 60+, all other classes 40+
    If interested pm the following people in game or register on our Fantastic site.

www.PerfectShadow.com

-guild Admins:

Ironwulf - Director
    Miravane - Marshal
    Hob - Marshal
    Taltoes - Marshal
    Zyanii - Marshal
    SPIRITWOLF - Executor
    Radrock - Executor
    Chadeaux - Executor
    Dravess - Executor
    Brutalea - Executor
    Koman - Executor
    Clawfinger - Executor
    Risellia - Executor
    ImpShield - Executor
    Sharky - Executor

Any of them will be glad to give you any more needed info about our wonderfull family
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Shadow Guild Executor
    PerfectShadow.com
  • rachen
    rachen Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I joined Shadow not that long ago and I must say this is the best guild I have ever been in. They are sooo friendly and always willing to help.

I was having trouble killing some monsters, there were 3 guild members there within 5 minutes to help. I had some trouble finding some drops for a quest I had 3 or 4 members offering to give me their drops. I needed a FB run doing and within 5 minutes i had a team with my guild members. People actually stopped what they were doing to help me. You get the picture.

If you are looking for a friendly, active, organised guild and you are a veno 60+, or any other class 40+ join Shadow. The best decision I have ever made and i can guarantee you it will be yours :)

Always and forever a Shadow - LadyZeon
    edited November 2008
    Shadow still recruiting level 40+ (60+ for veno's)

If your tired of not getting the help you need from your current guild come join us.

If you want to experience Territory Wars (win or lose) come join us. We will be bidding weekly regardless of predicted outcome. The more we do it the better we will become.

If you have to buy equipment from your fellow guild mates come join us (we have a equipment hand me down system).

If your guild lacks organization come join us.

If you have to deal with silly drama and immaturity come join us.

In Shadow everyone is treated like family, old and new, level 40 to level 70, young or old, boy or girl, Commissioner or Director, in Shadow we are all equal.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aethereus - Heavens Tear
    Aethereus - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Shadow is an excellent guild that is well organized. Helpful to its members, respectful to people inside and outside of the guild, and definitely a fun group to be with every day. I'm definitely glad I decided to finally join a guild, and glad it was this one :D.

*tugs on Utukku's tail while waiting for Basil soup to finish cooking*

>.>;
    Diurnus - Heaven's Tear
  • brutalis
    brutalis Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Well we are looking for YOU - yes thats right ! If you want to have lots of fun and are looking for
    a bunch of nice and helpful people - then you will fit in perfectly !
    If you don`t take the game or your char toooo seriously - Shadow is your choice !
    Bunch of 60+ and 70+ members - not rushing through lvls - nobody is left alone !
    If you need help - you get help !
    We don`t push to hard to max anything EXCEPT for maxing the FUN for everybody.

Come and join the one and only TRUE Shadow Faction
  • jackstafa
    jackstafa Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    im am starting to have a very high intrest in this guild im only level 20 atm BM was wondering if there is any chance of me joining?

Adakyn BladeMaster Level 21 Training constantly.
    edited November 2008
    Jack,

By looking at your post history it appears your on the Lost City Server. We are on Heavens Tear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kersen - Heavens Tear
    Kersen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Joining Shadow has made my gaming experience so much better. Not only is there a community to chat with while playing, but there's always someone to help when it's time to get a group and face off with a big baddie.
    edited November 2008
    Shadow is the guild you have been looking for. If you are 40+ we want you!

visit www.perfectshadow.com and register or whisper any admin listed on the homepage.

Look forward to gaming with you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ascension - Heavens Tear
    Ascension - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    Bump for allies, b:laugh.
  • vnv
    vnv Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I'm a level 61 Barbarian (Finger, on Heaven's Tear), and I was wondering what it would be like in Shadow.

I truly love my current guild, but the higher levels (our 70s) all want to merge with another guild, one that I'm not a fan of. If they do decide on this merge, I won't be going with them.

I have no problem helping others level, helping with bosses and FBs, and doing TT. Personally, I'm interested in helping, working on my own level, and crafting (blacksmith and tailor). I am not interested in TW. I know you guys do TW; is participation and/or money required from all members?

Thanks,

Finger
  • Wyeth - Heavens Tear
    Wyeth - Heavens Tear Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    This is a pretty good guild, I've spent time with you guys before on vent.

Wish ya woulda taken RoC out last time, you had a great war time. If Smirnoff would have had your spot...

Anyways good luck with everything Illusion

peace
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2008
    Finger,

We would love to have you in the guild. We are taking a break for a few weeks from TW. It is never required to donate or participate when we do. The only requirements that we have are registering at the website and being active there and in-game. We only require you to be active on the website so you know what is going on in Shadow.

You can message me or any other admin to be added to the guild. Shadow looks forward to having you in the guild!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Finger - Heavens Tear
    Finger - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    I will message some of you in-game within the next day or two. Do you mind partying together on a few things so I can get a feel for you guys?

Thanks for the fast response. :)
  • tomtailor
    tomtailor Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2008
    LOL, these posts looks like they are automatically generated by some weird software MYGUILD ver 1.0
    Im a lvl 71 archer, i`ve been in Shadow for 40 lvls, all very nice people except for their leader noob Illusion, who is more concerned about the color of his bikini than the fact that shadow lost tons of money by losing all three tw, in ridiculous pve battle, absurd pvp against genesis without any strategy and grotesque against RoC! Last one made lots of pple think that shadow was puppet guild for RoCs enemies, which, i think, is true, knowing Illusion (bikini). Another brilliant Illusions thought was "alliance" with soldier, all very nice people except for the guy-with-many-names who is camping in shadow vent channel, waiting for someone to say "ding 59", farming for fb exp, which is the only purpose of the alliance, for soldier to get exp and to "help" in tt in return (including new bikini). No one from shadow ever participated in soldiers fbs nor they have access to soldier vent (LOL).Ok, i think once someone from shadow was in soldiers fb, and i think Illusion made video of that historical event LOL or something.
    I could go on and talk more, but, you get the picture, its all about one thing, the ultimate substance - the bikini.
    Other than Illusion and his bikini, low tw morality, the fb exp farmer from another guild, lots of greed which turned few good pple to the dark side (lawl) with their green glowing swords LOL and weird voices on vent, rofl...you will find a bunch of sweetest people i ever met in this game:)

I resigned as executor, bikini-man kicked me out next day, so yea, basically i am b:cry LAWL, love ya all wish you good gaming:)

clawfinger