Congratz Evolution!

Comments

• ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    so where's drpepper's screenshot? isn't 1 day enough to photoshop it?
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    isabelle wrote: »
    Yes log off

But that doesn't change what you are or how you behave!

yeah it does. you're assuming i act the same in-game and on forums as i do RL. hint: i don't.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celestialstorms
    celestialstorms Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The worse part about Pepper... is how he acts in WC/PvP which gives Evolution a bad name already. He didn't even need to flame everyone directly. All he needs to do is talk once and everyone will think he's ****. Do I need to go further? Who the hell cares about reputation? First time online? Infact, you can spend hours, days, or even weeks to build up a reputation. Just one single mistake or word; all your reputation is gone.

^^^
    Stop failing at life. You honestly don't know what your talking about o hush. shhh shhh. What are you, like 8 years old?
    Don't have to defend the fact that very few people in a game actually like you, by trying to make everyone dislike someone else.
    No one cares about you or your opinions. Stop talking. Stop trying to gain more much attention, you have it already.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ^^^
    Stop failing at life. You honestly don't know what your talking about o hush. shhh shhh. What are you, like 8 years old?
    Don't have to defend the fact that very few people in a game actually like you, by trying to make everyone dislike someone else.
    No one cares about you or your opinions. Stop talking. Stop trying to gain more much attention, you have it already.

I speak the truth. Ah yes, the extremely childish "Stop failing at life" response. Are you sure your not the one failing at life? Seems like you are... Just by reading what you typed made me feel sorry for you. Sound like some emotional idiot that just got... yeah don't feel like saying it. Felt sorry enough already.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • s3raph
    s3raph Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    The goal at Evolution is to help each other, have fun in the game, and excel at our jobs. I don't believe that ANY FACTION on this server is capable of being perfect. The difference is at Evo, we are willing to admit we aren't perfect.

Bash as much as you want. No skin off my back.

We worked together, we took Etherblade. Someone else want to bash us? Take a lvl 2 territory and come back.

Drama is for immature, no-life, socially inept queens that want nothing more than to push other peoples buttons... *sigh*
    Evolution Executor Rophe - 7X Cleric.
  • Serjah - Heavens Tear
    Serjah - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    gz to dj, the only high lvl person from evo i see runing white named around b:bye
    A patch full of glitch,
    Makes my eyes twitch.
    Should i continue playing this game or switch,
    because this is a serious problem and not a simple itch.
    Some bug abusing noob gets rich,
    While a honest players get the ditch.
    Please rollback if you wanna enrich,
    or this game would just be a ****

by xtrm9
  • ITimez - Heavens Tear
    ITimez - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Do you guys feel stupid for finally realizing that flying resets that boss after 4 attempts?

Its just simply trail and error mate.
    god you people are dense. it's not a matter of gall it's a matter of you taking a level two territory that has no buffer against enemy attack. your carebear attitude left your guild completely inept at GvG and at radiances mercy for whenever they learn to prioritize and decide to take it from you

Come on mate. Look at Etherblade in Green. Now seriously even if we are care-bears we still kickass.
    You've got to be kidding me. Are you that bad/horrible with overall war tactics? Plus, I can easily take Plume and defend against TE. What's the point when I can actually take the guild down itself?

Evolution is a joke guild, everyone knows that.

Well that first question is not pointed at me so there is no point in answering it. But for your response come on mate you cant even get your members together to defend against Radiance let alone take over a city.
    That's all Evolution do, talk but can't do jack. I can say we'll take level 3 territory and end up taking it in 4 weeks. Sounds familiar? Uh yeah.

Ok once you read this replay I want you into PWI and look how much you just look yourself look bad. Level 3 is one thing but a level 2 is something different so before you flame me get on our level and take over a city.
    Okay. I'm not even going to talk to another idiot from Evolution anymore. They just don't understand what examples are nor know how to read. FFS.

I'm also waiting for DrPepper's epic screenshot of me requesting help to gank Empire.

*Laughing* Come on man just stop it your making me laugh to much. Your the one who started and you know the others make sences. Oh and for the screen shots http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136892 That should be proof enought and if you want more like I said before press "M" then "Territories" and look at what color Etherblade is.
    so basically you're telling us that you make friends by spending 11.5k to tell them they suck or tell them they were lucky? lol.

the difference between Evolution and the top 3 is that TE/RoC/Rad take risks and are not afraid of hostility. and also, the top 3 doesn't have a leader who's all talk.

On-Topic:
    grats on taking Etherblade, took you guys long enough.

Ok sorry mate to pull you into this but look at our little corner its still green isnt it? We have a kickass leader and he is the same the top 3.

On Topic:
    Lol thanks man it took us forever but we finally did it. ^_^
    well, they like making friends hence the carebearness.

no GvG = no hostility = carebear world = hello kitty online! (i heard hello kitty is an uber leet tank)

Lol so your saying everybody who has a friend on there friendlist is a Carebear xD (Sorry mate couldnt resist. But anyway back to the Q&A at hand.)
    The worse part about Pepper...is how he acts in WC/PvP which gives Evolution a bad name already. He didn't even need to flame everyone directly. All he needs to do is talk once and everyone will think he's ****. Do I need to go further? Who the hell cares about reputation? First time online? Infact, you can spend hours, days, or even weeks to build up a reputation. Just one single mistake or word; all your reputation is gone.

To basicly wrap things up Just preplace every thing its equal to Pepper=Hong and Evolution=RoC (Please be advice Im just talking about 75% of people who are PvP because they think its fun. The other people who are in RoC are cool.)
  • ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear
    ISLEOFPEN - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    wow, ITimez is an idiot....do you even know what's going on when u post random stuff? please read what you quoted before adding a reply to it. fyi, nobody can steal etherblade yet because bidding haven't even start yet so don't go bragging that you still have it until at least bidding is over.
  • ITimez - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Apartently you didnt even bother to read the whole thread and even know who I am and and ture so lets wait and see what happens.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Its just simply trail and error mate.

Come on mate. Look at Etherblade in Green. Now seriously even if we are care-bears we still kickass.

Well that first question is not pointed at me so there is no point in answering it. But for your response come on mate you cant even get your members together to defend against Radiance let alone take over a city.

Ok once you read this replay I want you into PWI and look how much you just look yourself look bad. Level 3 is one thing but a level 2 is something different so before you flame me get on our level and take over a city.

*Laughing* Come on man just stop it your making me laugh to much. Your the one who started and you know the others make sences. Oh and for the screen shots http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=136892 That should be proof enought and if you want more like I said before press "M" then "Territories" and look at what color Etherblade is.

Ok sorry mate to pull you into this but look at our little corner its still green isnt it? We have a kickass leader and he is the same the top 3.

On Topic:
    Lol thanks man it took us forever but we finally did it. ^_^

Lol so your saying everybody who has a friend on there friendlist is a Carebear xD (Sorry mate couldnt resist. But anyway back to the Q&A at hand.)

To basicly wrap things up Just preplace every thing its equal to Pepper=Hong and Evolution=RoC (Please be advice Im just talking about 75% of people who are PvP because they think its fun. The other people who are in RoC are cool.)

Who am I fking kidding. This proves Evolution members clearly can't read at all. Why do I even bother with such ignorant people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • ITimez - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Who am I fking kidding. This proves Evolution members clearly can't read at all. Why do I even bother with such ignorant people.

Point proven. Basicly to put it in lamens trems if your going to do something then do it and stop complaining about it.
  • vagrant0
    vagrant0 Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think people are missing the point. While everyone else was getting all bent out of shape over TW drama, and trying to say how "great" their guild is, by running in and disturbling zhen groups, or rolling through an unopposed TW, Evolution was more concerned about just having fun, and keeping on good relations with other guilds. While yes, that is a bit too carebear for some, for others Evolution provides an alternative to the stupidity that is presented in other guilds. Frankly, it's a good thing for those of us who have enough drama in real life. Evolution members have always been helpful and supportive of other guilds who are capable of having respect for someone else. It's a pity that some are totally incapable of this, and must turn a PvE server into some constant contest of their e-peni, and how well they can manipulate others.

Anyway, congrats Evolution. Good luck keeping it. Although other guilds may have numbers and levels, they lack loyalty and teamwork, being able to take a level 2 territory proves that you are not lacking anything.
  • Kevodonis - Heavens Tear
    Kevodonis - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    vagrant0 wrote: »
    I think people are missing the point. While everyone else was getting all bent out of shape over TW drama, and trying to say how "great" their guild is, by running in and disturbling zhen groups, or rolling through an unopposed TW, Evolution was more concerned about just having fun, and keeping on good relations with other guilds. While yes, that is a bit too carebear for some, for others Evolution provides an alternative to the stupidity that is presented in other guilds. Frankly, it's a good thing for those of us who have enough drama in real life. Evolution members have always been helpful and supportive of other guilds who are capable of having respect for someone else. It's a pity that some are totally incapable of this, and must turn a PvE server into some constant contest of their e-peni, and how well they can manipulate others.

Anyway, congrats Evolution. Good luck keeping it. Although other guilds may have numbers and levels, they lack loyalty and teamwork, being able to take a level 2 territory proves that you are not lacking anything.

finaly someone with a bit of common sence :)
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Point proven. Basicly to put it in lamens trems if your going to do something then do it and stop complaining about it.

Let me reply to your epic posts that seems to be countering me/RoC.

Your a joke. Your basically putting the fact together of PvP and PvE. First of all, organization is one thing, strategy is another. Combining those two together is incredibly hard especially when pressure is given. Succeeding that doesn't result an auto victory. You need to simply understand that Radiance completely outlevels/outgear and outnumbered us. By outnumbered I mean class wise. In these kinds of situation/games you simply need levels and gears to do anything at all.

Now for PvE. Level 2 territory was known incredibly hard in MY-EN. It's either they were completely noobs or it's been nerfed in PWI. The server Lost City has already taken a level 2 territory weeks ago before Evolution. Zerging a boss/mobs doesn't prove anything; creating a simple tactic/easy quick thinking strategy for PvE is extremely simple comparing to GvG.

Let me guess, you never ever GvG'd once before.

I simply understand the fact your in Evolution and might have dyslexia. Since the entire guild proves theirself that dyslexia has been spread. What I stated was an example. Level 3 territories are the basic ones as level 2 is cities and 1 is hardest, main town. Level 3 is simply taken ages ago, why would I say that now? I guess you meant the fact I mistaken Level 3 with 1. If so, it was still an example.
    *Laughing* Come on man just stop it your making me laugh to much. Your the one who started and you know the others make sences. Oh and for the screen shots http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=136892 That should be proof enought and if you want more like I said before press "M" then "Territories" and look at what color Etherblade is.

I simply understand how dyslexia works. I feel sorry people who have them. I really do. I simply said I'm waiting for DrPepper's screenshot of me requesting to gank EMPIRE. I thought that made perfect sense. I don't need a screenshot of your victory. This is just completely off-topic. I hope you don't fail your essay.

Top 4** lowest of the four.

Please, don't compare RoC or me with him/his guild level. I don't talk about people's genital areas and making people doing nasty things related. I also don't talk or go extremely low to the fact players have nolife cause they past level 60. Mainly the fact that their parents ditched people so they're emotional that's why they're playing the game. RoC doesn't have dyslexia, sorry. I finally understand why people like DrPepper. Dyslexia is such a big spread. I'm guessing when you read "genital" you think it's hamburger? I understand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Ricecake - Heavens Tear
    Ricecake - Heavens Tear Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    your my hero Hongb:dirtyb:kiss
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=13490001&dateline=1268988639[/SIGPIC]

I used to be a cleric like you, then I took a Plume Shot to the knee.
  • djkinetic
    djkinetic Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Hong...i'm in Evo...and I don't have dyslexia...
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    stop bashing RoC and Hong about TW, while hong may not be the carebare most of you are. hes done hella good with what he has, better than the rest of you could have done. (BTW gratz on ether) and hong, remember, we are in the server of carebares and teaparties.....
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    djkinetic wrote: »
    Hong...i'm in Evo...and I don't have dyslexia...

Dude man, that's cause your the man, man. Pro ****
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Astoru - Heavens Tear
    Astoru - Heavens Tear Posts: 822 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Attention Hong/RoC haters, just want to make a few things clear:

1. He runs one of the strongest guilds in the server, so he's OBVIOUSLY doing SOMETHING right.
    2. Clear differences between PvP and PvE; rather than going against AI, you're fighting real PEOPLE. With the way RoC handles PvP, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they took a city.
    3. Even though we (As in Radiance) clearly outlevel, outgear, and outnumber them, they still put up a helluva fight every weekend. Battles that I look forward to, actually (Even though I die a lot and burn the **** out of my charms)
    ●Wizard (Male) - Fasditious and pretentious, carries the arrogance of intellectual superiority. Feels the need to remind everyone of his world-ending power, but grows a little manic and unhinged when he finally is allowed to unleash it. "Ahh-hahahahaha!! NOW YOU ALL BURN!!!!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cat - Heavens Tear
    Cat - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

None of the drama really belongs on this thread.. Its for grats if you cant say grats move along and post on 1 of the numerious let me bash each other guilds thread.

I mean really does it make you feel more important to turn every thread into a thread about you or something unrelated to the topic. Or is it just you have so many "skillz" in the game you lack basic reading skills to see what the original topic is about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada

Didn't anyone tell you that you wanted to sleep with me?!?! I thought you knew....
    edited December 2008
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

None of the drama really belongs on this thread.. Its for grats if you cant say grats move along and post on 1 of the numerious let me bash each other guilds thread.

I mean really does it make you feel more important to turn every thread into a thread about you or something unrelated to the topic. Or is it just you have so many "skillz" in the game you lack basic reading skills to see what the original topic is about.

MEEEEOOOWWW ! Fiesty!

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Feisty****

noobtard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
    edited December 2008
    Feisty****

noobtard.

fiestystars? man... you fail <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Cat has nice jugs O_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
    edited December 2008
    wtf? cat will eat you

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Immortality - Heavens Tear
    Immortality - Heavens Tear Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol ms lvl22 again
  • Rophe - Heavens Tear
    Rophe - Heavens Tear Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    ATTENTION EVERYONE:

qft. An incapacity to praise others is a sad sign...
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    Kaelis - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    meh i don't see why RoC can't get over themselves and congratulate evo for doing something that they have yet to do even if you can do it if you wanted like you claim to doesn't change the fact that they did it first

Also lmao at calling evo carebears seriously this is a PVE server since you have seemed to not have noticed you are just as much carebears as they are

Hong saying that lvl 2 cities been nerfed since my-eng but said somewhere else that he never played till this version and since he has never attempted it here how would you know, basically he is just making stuff up just to try use it to put evo down

If you do not want to congratulate them then don't post it's that simple all you are doing is spamming

As for Hong trying to say that all of evo are dyslexic you really should learn what things are before you try you use them to attack people. You clearly have no idea what dyslexia actually is. I am dyslexic and I feel insulted that you are using it as a way to put people down, what you are doing if you did it at work you would be sacked and possibly sued. Saying this I shall be making a formal complaint about this to PWI this sort of prejudiced behaviour should not be allowed and I expect for you to be banned

Now thats out of the way congratulations evo
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    I am dyslexic

Clearly explains the fact why your replying that way.
    Hong saying that lvl 2 cities been nerfed since my-eng but said somewhere else that he never played till this version and since he has never attempted it here how would you know, basically he is just making stuff up just to try use it to put evo down

I played Private servers which isn't the same. I guess you can say I "study" while I play. I do research on the game, to understand the build, what's there to happen before even playing. My knowledge is based on words, experienced players and videos. Since you don't understand what I wrote... I'll change it.

LEVEL 2 TERRITORIES WERE SUPPOSE TO BE HARD IN MY-EN ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE ON THE FORUM. AND I ALSO SAID... THEY WERE EITHER COMPLETELY NOOBS OR IT'S BEEN NERFED IN PWI. In another words they suck completely to the next level of fail OR PWI nerfed level 2 territories. So it can go both ways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Kaelis - Heavens Tear
    Kaelis - Heavens Tear Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Clearly explains the fact why your replying that way.

You should not even really say anything that's not even English

Well regardless I don't really care if about you and evo you are still using dyslexia as an insult even with what I said now you just blew me off just quoting me saying I have dyslexia

Having dyslexia does not mean I can not read I probably learnt to read before you did I had a reading age of 16 when I was 8 how about you?

You have broke about 5 rules of conduct on this thread alone

I might be dyslexic but at least I am not a complete moron like you
This discussion has been closed.