Congratz Evolution!

Options
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Etherblade (West)
For having (finally) conquered Etherblade! b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
Post edited by Blancheneige - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Sherri - Heavens Tear
    Sherri - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Aww thanks hun ^.^ we had a blast in our TW tonight and seeing that big Victory sign was amazing. I loved looking in world chat at all the congratulatory statements given out to us by the other guilds in Heavens Tear =)
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    Hong - Heavens Tear Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Do you guys feel stupid for finally realizing that flying resets that boss after 4 attempts?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Mua - Lost City
    Mua - Lost City Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Do you guys feel stupid for finally realizing that flying resets that boss after 4 attempts?

Meanwhile, back in Lost City, the 4th Level 2 Territory was captured. b:thanks
    Mua - 8x WF - Conqueror
  • Tawonda - Heavens Tear
    Tawonda - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

Hmm... I was just wondering why TE has not captured a Tier 2 city as yet. At least Evo had the stones to at least try and eventually win one.

Hong, don't you ever get tired of your own voice? I know the rest of us sure do and could use a break from your rantings.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    Bookman - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hmm... I was just wondering why TE has not captured a Tier 2 city as yet. At least Evo had the stones to at least try and eventually win one.
    god you people are dense. it's not a matter of gall it's a matter of you taking a level two territory that has no buffer against enemy attack. your carebear attitude left your guild completely inept at GvG and at radiances mercy for whenever they learn to prioritize and decide to take it from you
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Naris - Heavens Tear
    Naris - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    god you people are dense. it's not a matter of gall it's a matter of you taking a level two territory that has no buffer against enemy attack. your carebear attitude left your guild completely inept at GvG and at radiances mercy for whenever they learn to prioritize and decide to take it from you

Last time I checked DWP was a level 2 territory. Is TE afraid of taking the land from itself?

Courtesy of your leader's excellent social skills Radiance, TE, and frankly the vast majority of the server hates RoC more than they desire any kind of city. I don't think Evolution is taking it too seriously... least that's how I see the world right now.

For all Hong's bluster you'd figure he'd want to take a level 2 territory for himself in PvE. Is he that afraid that he'll lose it next week in a full strength fight?
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I'm really impressed with Evo. You guys have proven your strength, congrats on owning Etherblade guys!b:victory
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Last time I checked DWP was a level 2 territory. Is TE afraid of taking the land from itself?

Courtesy of your leader's excellent social skills Radiance, TE, and frankly the vast majority of the server hates RoC more than they desire any kind of city. I don't think Evolution is taking it too seriously... least that's how I see the world right now.

For all Hong's bluster you'd figure he'd want to take a level 2 territory for himself in PvE. Is he that afraid that he'll lose it next week in a full strength fight?

You've got to be kidding me. Are you that bad/horrible with overall war tactics? Plus, I can easily take Plume and defend against TE. What's the point when I can actually take the guild down itself?

Evolution is a joke guild, everyone knows that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Tawonda - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Plus, I can easily take Plume and defend against

Talk is cheap Hong...
  • Tawonda - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options

Bookman,

It's a matter of doing something first on the server and getting enjoyment out of the accomplishment. Being the first to be able to take a Tier 2 city is a tough task. You dont' think so? Give it a go. Something has changed in you since I knew you last Bookman and it's not for the better I think.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Talk is cheap Hong...

That's all Evolution do, talk but can't do jack. I can say we'll take level 3 territory and end up taking it in 4 weeks. Sounds familiar? Uh yeah.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • ballsy
    ballsy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    And I can say that failing at Etherblade was all a ruse to make other guilds think Evolution is weak and inept. So that when they finally decide to attack another guild they're totally underestimated.
  • Tawonda - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    That's all Evolution do, talk but can't do jack. I can say we'll take level 3 territory and end up taking it in 4 weeks. Sounds familiar? Uh yeah.

Hmm... ok. You can have 4 weeks to do that level 3. You talk the talk Hong.. now walk the walk. Either do it or keep quiet.
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Hmm... ok. You can have 4 weeks to do that level 3. You talk the talk Hong.. now walk the walk. Either do it or keep quiet.

Okay. I'm not even going to talk to another idiot from Evolution anymore. They just don't understand what examples are nor know how to read. FFS.

I'm also waiting for DrPepper's epic screenshot of me requesting help to gank Empire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You just can't find it in yourself to be happy for anyone else on this server can you? I pity you, Evolution has made many friends in other guilds simply by congratulating others on their wins and picking them up after their defeats.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    You just can't find it in yourself to be happy for anyone else on this server can you? I pity you, Evolution has made many friends in other guilds simply by congratulating others on their wins and picking them up after their defeats.
    and apparently making up lies about RoC

in any case we TW for fun, which is the exact opposite of a month of PvE and rolling 15man teams. ew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

so basically you're telling us that you make friends by spending 11.5k to tell them they suck or tell them they were lucky? lol.

the difference between Evolution and the top 3 is that TE/RoC/Rad take risks and are not afraid of hostility. and also, the top 3 doesn't have a leader who's all talk.

On-Topic:
    grats on taking Etherblade, took you guys long enough.
  • marisol
    marisol Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ballsy wrote: »
    And I can say that failing at Etherblade was all a ruse to make other guilds think Evolution is weak and inept. So that when they finally decide to attack another guild they're totally underestimated.

I can say this has to be the dumbest logic ever. Enough said.
  • djkms1
    djkms1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    edit, wrong character..post below
  • Illusion - Heavens Tear
    Illusion - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Congrats on taking Etherblade. You where the first on the server to take a city and is a feat that no one else has accomplished. Don't listen to the naysayers their mouth's are as big as their ego's and instead of being nice and congratulating you they would rather flame you.

Everyone I have ever ran across from Evolution has been nice, helpful and courteous. You have a respectful guild and keep up the good work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherri - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    so basically you're telling us that you make friends by spending 11.5k to tell them they suck or tell them they were lucky? lol.

the difference between Evolution and the top 3 is that TE/RoC/Rad take risks and are not afraid of hostility. and also, the top 3 doesn't have a leader who's all talk.

On-Topic:
    grats on taking Etherblade, took you guys long enough.

I don't believe I said anything even remotely resembling that, I simply stated the fact that instead of flaming other guilds, as your butt buddy hong does, because they've won or lost something we congratulate them on their wins and efforts. And as far as lying goes bookman, we'll let the people of heavens tear decide who's the liars in this situation.

The one thing I fail to comprehend in this statement of yours is the concept of Evolution being all talk, we said we'd take ether and we did. nuff said....but then RoC said they were out to become the most hated *******s in heavens tear so i suppose you guys arent just talk either. Your actions completely show that you've accomplished what you set out to become.

I'n any case there are some RoC that i do like ^.^
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    never said that the whole Evolution was all talk. just your new leader.
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    And as far as lying goes bookman, we'll let the people of heavens tear decide who's the liars in this situation.

yeah i really wonder who the liars are!

wait no i dont, it's you. if you wanted to come out on top in a he-said she-said argument, pepper shouldn't have lied about having screenshots. kinda starts you off on the wrong foot, especially given how much you carebear toolbags care about reputation. lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options

wait no i dont, it's you. if you wanted to come out on top in a he-said she-said argument, pepper shouldn't have lied about having screenshots. kinda starts you off on the wrong foot, especially given how much you carebear toolbags care about reputation. lol.

well, they like making friends hence the carebearness.

no GvG = no hostility = carebear world = hello kitty online! (i heard hello kitty is an uber leet tank)
  • isabelle
    isabelle Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options

All us carebear toolbags care about is our reputation!

Your problem being that you may manage to take 'Our' Evoblade. You may manage to take our lands.

But when all is said and done you can never take our reputation.
  • Warlock - Heavens Tear
    Warlock - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Its still a strange thing i see for most ROC members I've played with are very nice, sad to say that Hong and a select few, give this guild a bad name.
    Evo had the gall to take a lvl 2 city and i wish the rest of you good luck doing the same, but why some need to flame EVO after taking what they went after ?

Evo is a fun friendly guild, helpful and respectful, if that's a bad thing shoot me.b:thanks
  • Bookman - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    isabelle wrote: »
    All us carebear toolbags care about is our reputation!

Your problem being that you may manage to take 'Our' Evoblade. You may manage to take our lands.

But when all is said and done you can never take our reputation.

hahaha, "reputation".

oh golly people think im a **** in an online game, whatever shall i do!? oh that's right...log off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • isabelle
    isabelle Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hahaha, "reputation".

oh golly people think im a **** in an online game, whatever shall i do!? oh that's right...log off.

Yes log off

But that doesn't change what you are or how you behave!
  • Hong - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Options
    The worse part about Pepper... is how he acts in WC/PvP which gives Evolution a bad name already. He didn't even need to flame everyone directly. All he needs to do is talk once and everyone will think he's ****. Do I need to go further? Who the hell cares about reputation? First time online? Infact, you can spend hours, days, or even weeks to build up a reputation. Just one single mistake or word; all your reputation is gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www . rochq .net
This discussion has been closed.