Comments

• TheTot - Heavens Tear
    TheTot - Heavens Tear Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Bump to the max
  • Rowlin - Lost City
    Rowlin - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I would also like to see a section of information, accessible to leaders or other high rank members, that keeps track of who of the guild has been on when. Especially in small upcoming guilds who want active players. Face it we don't all play at the same time so it is hard to tell if a member is active unless they play when you do. Another thing I would like to see implemented is a mass mailing. Even if it has to be paid for. A means to mass mail everyone in your guild about an upcoming event, an issue, a warning, etc. If they don't want to allow for a bigger "Slogan" space then at least give us another option for giving out information to all guild members.
  • Hyboria - Sanctuary
    Hyboria - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Everything above needs to be implemented, why did they make half a guild system then just say **** it?

Rock on with this thread!
  • B_O_N_D - Lost City
    B_O_N_D - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i think that there should also be a guild kos ^^.. that can be located when you press g
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Forsakenx
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Face it, Perfect World Entertainment, I'm not giving up until we've gotten what we want. One of the posters above me said it best: "Why make half a guild system then say **** it"? All of your guild features are half-asses, and most of them are lame at best.

I'm not going to stop bumping this thread until at least half of what I suggested is added to this game.
  • DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary
    DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    yeah i totally agree. Also, it would be great to have a "last signed on" by the persons name so the leader and director know to delete inactive people. As well as more slots for Directors.
  • DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary
    DeadlyBYT - Sanctuary Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    also, it would be great to have faction pets to gaurd the territory. Like a veno thing but for factions
  • ZxSummoner - Sanctuary
    ZxSummoner - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Rawr, I agree, but we need to realize that just keeping a game this size running is a big deal. Plus the recent Christmas event is probably taking up a lot of their time. The expansion was a great idea and was most likely tough to pull off, so we as the gamers, the people that receive the gaming experience given to us by the devs, need to be understanding. I'm glad to see no one is actively trying to bug the devs, especially this thread, just a plain idea being tossed up. I'm just asking that we be patient b:laugh
  • Aelric - Lost City
    Aelric - Lost City Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    i like this idea would be helpful and awesome... doesnt seem like it would take much work to do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks XRipetidex for the awesome sig!
    "I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope and that enables you to laugh at life's realities."
    -Dr. Seuss
    b:victory
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    Bump to the maxiliciousness.
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    2nd page bump
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited December 2008
    4th page bump
  • Some_guy - Heavens Tear
    Some_guy - Heavens Tear Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yes, the OP is correct. I have spoken.
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    an option to be able to set a custom guild crest would be awesome too.
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumpness.
  • ariel1
    ariel1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Yes, i agree with all that has been said, please do not stop til u get what we want.
  • Kaidara - Sanctuary
    Kaidara - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree with all of your ideas. Factions really need an update to them, not this half **** system.

I think they should also have it so when you click on a person's name, it displays them in a little box, because with this great customization, it's easier to remember the faces. Also, being able to do more with territory. Have it so you can work it's economy, like being able to harvest supplies and trade with different fractions.
  • Emachines - Sanctuary
    Emachines - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree with this expesually with the more ranks and more people to be in them, like marshal only has four them. and to find them in the map,that would be cool.
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    1/2 page bump.
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    I added a lot of your guys' thoughts and comments into the original post! Keep them coming, and I'll kepe adding them!
  • Zethanal - Heavens Tear
    Zethanal - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Indeed this faction thing is a joke and I don't really think this has real value to this game. Seriously... Factions are Guilds mainly and what these Guilds need is alot more stuff like the Faction Supervisor in any of the main cities? Like Etherblade? City of the Lost? Plume? It should also should show you lists of existing factions and yes it dose need like up to 1000 chars in the text WITH spaces and punctuations. And for you to have your guild on the list, you must first have at least 5 members in it.

After that, your guild gets posted on the list for other players to join. If a new player clicks join under your faction name, a faction administrator like a Marshal, Director or the Leader himself/herself will go to the Guild supervisor and press "Guild invitations" and click under there name and click accept or decline. After this is done, they will join in. It will make it alot easier. Better yet, add a mini guild invitation screen under the guild menu so you wont have to travel to Plume, Lost or any other city. It will save time and money. For example, your doing Twilight Temple with a few friends and members and then you get like 40 new members... You will go "OMG! WTF!!! NOT NOW!!!!" and have to go to a near by large city. Closest is 1000 streams then you go over then they withdraw there invitation... Yeah that will suck BIG TIME... Then you get like a mini guild screen (Bought from the item mall or something like for 50 silvers) and you won't have to worry about anything. So the next time your in TT, you get a new invitation and you will go "Wow... So much easier... Wont have to go to 1000 streams again!". Well, that's enough said...

101% support! b:victory
    "Death is just a new path, a path everyone has to take." -Gandalf
  • Arissu - Heavens Tear
    Arissu - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    As a Faction leader I can do nothing more than agree totaly with the

matters suggested both in the original post and in some the the added

suggestions followed.

You have both myself and my Factions support behind this matter.

Good luck.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    I agree that the improvements that were suggested in the original post here would be nice.

(But using apostrophes in place of spaces in your motto kind of works.)
  • aaddron
    aaddron Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Totally agree with the original post these would be great additions to the game.
    IRTPTP <
    Can you figure it out.
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Thanks for all the replies, guys. Keep them coming. I'm not gonna give up till we get these things.

I'm not asking for a new TW system. I'm not asking for anything that would even require majour code rewriting. What I am asking for are simple interfacing options that allow guilds to function far better.

KEEP ON POSTING IF YOU AGREE! I AM NOT STOPPING UNTIL WE GET IT OR I GET BANNED FOR SPAMING. =P
  • Sereniama - Heavens Tear
    Sereniama - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    ...Pure Genious... Is all I have to say...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sou Sou Moutoku = The most badass **** in Anime History. Never diss Kohime Musou or die.
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    1/2 page bump
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    Almost 2nd page bumpness.
  • TheTot - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2009
    2nd page bump.