2»

Comments

• cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    complexx wrote: »
    Are you serious?

What kind of garbage are you spouting off at the mouth, Half of you people talk about respect, morals, real life?

It's a pixel game, it's NOT real. I shouldn't even have to say it.
    A)Who joins a PvP server and QQ's about dying?
    B) I'll Random Pk, PvP people higher level than me, Gank, Get Ganked, Talk ALL the smack I please.

For anyone who sees someone do something they don't agree with in a video game and QQ's over it. Wow I think you need to take a second look at your real life instead of pointing the finger at other people. It's not personal people don't PK you because they hate you.

Noobs take **** too serious.

+1 to this
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    sinnerz is carebear b:chuckle
  • Xiphox - Lost City
    Xiphox - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    And Starang is a pedobear
    Xipox-7X MG-LC-#3 in pvp rankings-b:pleased 3198 hp unbuffedb:victory
  • Ammerex - Lost City
    Ammerex - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Well that's really your fault for joining a PvP server! D=<
    That's how this game is played, if you have an issue with it, go join another server...b:irritatedb:beatupb:victory
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Wow you guys flamed that carebear too much. None the less, I'll explain it to her in this post.

Dear Wolfygirl, If i see you with a white name I will kill you, because I can. I don't care if you are a low level or high level. The thing about PVP server is that the players on this server have no honor, we don't speak of it and if its sold in the shop we would think twice about buying it. If it can be killed and if it's outside the safezone, we WILL try and kill it. If you don't have this mindset, please move your booty to a PVE server where, you can roleplay and enjoy tea parties because the whole server is a safezone.

Just don't QQ about the monsters killing you, because that's beyond the definition of a carebear. It defines a "noob" *stop staring at my name*
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mightynyx
    mightynyx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    complexx wrote: »
    Are you serious?

What kind of garbage are you spouting off at the mouth, Half of you people talk about respect, morals, real life?

It's a pixel game, it's NOT real. I shouldn't even have to say it.
    A)Who joins a PvP server and QQ's about dying?
    B) I'll Random Pk, PvP people higher level than me, Gank, Get Ganked, Talk ALL the smack I please.

For anyone who sees someone do something they don't agree with in a video game and QQ's over it. Wow I think you need to take a second look at your real life instead of pointing the finger at other people. It's not personal people don't PK you because they hate you.

Noobs take **** too serious.

Srsly. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Revolt.
  • Apocalypse - Lost City
    Apocalypse - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Ya know, I read it right. The girl doesn't like PvP, so, Wolfy, what everyone is trying to tell you is that if you don't like the PvP aspect of the game the go to Heavens Tear server or Sanctuary. Both of these servers are non-PvP. Oh...and...uhh.....Disrespectment? WTF is that, is that in a new dictionary I haven't seen?b:shutup
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    come now, dont insult the 12... i mean 2... wait.... w/e little girl .... or dude... or... what? back to the topic at hand, gtfo off the PvP server, LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    Torinchibi - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ....They gotta rename the servers for newbies that don't get it. Rename LC to Torture Chamber of Death and Destruction and Heaven's Tear to Wonderland Carebear Teaparty. Sanctuary can stay the same since it's exactly what it is...safe zone on the whole map.

I wonder how enemy guilds claim lvling spots in HT...**** on the rocks around them? Scratch their back on the nearby trees? Looking at their lvls, it seems they just plain KS each other all day.
  • ark
    ark Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    At the poster of this topic:

If you don't want to be PKed, I'd suggest you move to Heaven's Tear, or Sanctuary. You can rename bluenamed for as long as you want, and never have to be PKed. Personally, I would fall asleep at my keyboard if I was playing like that, but I understand that some people enjoy the game as a sort-of 3D MSN, if you will, rather than a game which is obviously based with PvP as the main point.

Additionally, you can join a guild whose leader managed to protect his or her guild from PK. Not many guilds are like this, but I know of a few.

At the morons in this topic:

Please try to be more understanding. I realize that bullying people helps you feel better about yourself "as a man", but the truth is that if you want to "be a man", really, you need to start earning positive rep, and respect. Acting tough and mean is an immature mirage of the true image of what you want to be.

Also remember that PK in-game fails as well in this respect. PKing in-game doesn't factor into anything in your life. Simply, PW as a whole is a time-wasting tool to entertain yourself with while you wait until you're an adult so you can do something with your life.

If you play for friends, then stop worrying about pleasing others and live on your own agenda. It's great to talk to online friends, but it's even better to talk to flesh and blood - somebody that won't hide behind an e-mask to make him/herself feel better. Not only are they more loyal, but they'll actually benefit your social growth, and your enjoyment of life, in a much grander way than anything PW can offer.

Now please, either get to your game and start having fun, or move on with your life and have a blast. Your choice, but regardless: stop flaming on the forums. If you don't have something productive to add, leave. It doesn't help anybody. Not yourself, not anyone else here.

If you choose to flame myself for these comments in an act of rebellion, I encourage you to go ahead with it. Doing so only proves how recently you were born.

Good day, all.
    As a Guild,

Live as One, fight as One, win as One.
    Strength in Unity,
    Order through Chaos,
    Victory united.
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ark wrote: »
    At the poster of this topic:

If you don't want to be PKed, I'd suggest you move to Heaven's Tear, or Sanctuary. You can rename bluenamed for as long as you want, and never have to be PKed. Personally, I would fall asleep at my keyboard if I was playing like that, but I understand that some people enjoy the game as a sort-of 3D MSN, if you will, rather than a game which is obviously based with PvP as the main point.

Additionally, you can join a guild whose leader managed to protect his or her guild from PK. Not many guilds are like this, but I know of a few.

At the morons in this topic:

Please try to be more understanding. I realize that bullying people helps you feel better about yourself "as a man", but the truth is that if you want to "be a man", really, you need to start earning positive rep, and respect. Acting tough and mean is an immature mirage of the true image of what you want to be.

Also remember that PK in-game fails as well in this respect. PKing in-game doesn't factor into anything in your life. Simply, PW as a whole is a time-wasting tool to entertain yourself with while you wait until you're an adult so you can do something with your life.

If you play for friends, then stop worrying about pleasing others and live on your own agenda. It's great to talk to online friends, but it's even better to talk to flesh and blood - somebody that won't hide behind an e-mask to make him/herself feel better. Not only are they more loyal, but they'll actually benefit your social growth, and your enjoyment of life, in a much grander way than anything PW can offer.

Now please, either get to your game and start having fun, or move on with your life and have a blast. Your choice, but regardless: stop flaming on the forums. If you don't have something productive to add, leave. It doesn't help anybody. Not yourself, not anyone else here.

If you choose to flame myself for these comments in an act of rebellion, I encourage you to go ahead with it. Doing so only proves how recently you were born.

Good day, all.

so b/c we disagree with you we are immature and young?.... ..... ....... no comment

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    ....They gotta rename the servers for newbies that don't get it. Rename LC to Torture Chamber of Death and Destruction and Heaven's Tear to Wonderland Carebear Teaparty. Sanctuary can stay the same since it's exactly what it is...safe zone on the whole map.

I wonder how enemy guilds claim lvling spots in HT...**** on the rocks around them? Scratch their back on the nearby trees? Looking at their lvls, it seems they just plain KS each other all day.
    #1 Lost city - Torture Chamber of Death and Destruction
    #2 Heaven's Tear - Big bubbly safezone
    #3 Santuary - Bigger bubbly safezone with tea parties.
    I was going to post a reply... then I realized, you would likely reply in anger and insult me, to which I'd most likely respond with a wittier comment or slay you with a macro and then, onlookers, seeing that comments had been made, would interpret the traffic as interest, thus earning you attention you don't deserve for your **** post. So, when you DON'T see a comment from me, THAT is me saying "FAIL" in a much more effective manner.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Or relating the massive amounts of blue names found at every corner of the map in contrast to the red names:

#1 Lost city - Crimson Torture Chamber of Death and Destruction
    #2 Heaven's Tear - Deep Blue Sea of Safety w/ amphebious carebears.
    #3 Santuary - Clear Vast Sky of Safety w/ tea parties.
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options

Or relating the massive amounts of blue names found at every corner of the map in contrast to the red names:

#1 Lost city - Crimson Torture Chamber of Death and Destruction
    #2 Heaven's Tear - Deep Blue Sea of Safety w/ amphebious carebears.
    #3 Santuary - Clear Vast Sky of Safety w/ tea parties.
    Its funny how the actual "Heaven's Tear" has no safezone in the game and ends up being the name of the biggest safezone/carebear server.

Ironic.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwilol
    pwilol Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    so b/c we disagree with you we are immature and young?.... ..... ....... no comment

Ignore that king of geeks
    n0ob wrote: »
    #1 Lost city - Torture Chamber of Death and Destruction
    #2 Heaven's Tear - Big bubbly safezone
    #3 Santuary - Bigger bubbly safezone with tea parties.

These lifeless creatures has started giving names to our servers...
    Apparently #1 is where they feel best, look how they name it
    Enjoy your virtual " Killing Life " geeks who want to feel MIGHTY
  • Soda - Lost City
    Soda - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    for real all i hear in your post is qq qq qq, go to the tea party sever if you hate being ganked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwilol
    edited December 2008
    Options
    for real all i hear in your post is qq qq qq, go to the tea party sever if you hate being ganked

So you are one of those geek guys who gives name to servers?
    Like WHOA Lost City is the CHAMBER OF DESTRUCTION AND TORTURE
    OMGG HOW MIGHTY YOU GEEKS ARE b:dirty *Spits*

And to prove their mightiness, they name the other 2 servers "carebear/teaparty server" to emphasis how "Strong" they are for staying in the "DESTRUCTION SERVER"

******Tummyache*From jaw numbing craps*
  • Torinchibi - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Options
    pwilol wrote: »
    So you are one of those geek guys who gives name to servers?
    Like WHOA Lost City is the CHAMBER OF DESTRUCTION AND TORTURE
    OMGG HOW MIGHTY YOU GEEKS ARE*Spits*

And to prove their mightiness, they name the other 2 servers "carebear/teaparty server" to emphasis how "Strong" they are for staying in the "DESTRUCTION SERVER"

******Tummyache*From jaw numbing craps*

b:cry carebears b:cry are not weak... they are just b:cry carebears b:cry
    You obviously missed the point we were making...apparently the op didn't realize he'd get killed on the pvp server, that's why a better fitting and more descriptive name would be needed.
  • Kusaku - Lost City
    Kusaku - Lost City Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    hmmm this seems pretty obvious to me if u dont like getting pked got to a non pvp server

if u dont like the unfareness to which pk's atk then im afraid it cant be solved becouse the computer dosnt understand

so sry u will have to either put up with it, kill them first(not my kinda thing) or change to a non pvp server

what ever choice u choose i wish u the best of luck ^^
    So for my bad spelling ^^
    CUTE THINGS ><
    Dieing with style and skill since 1989

Frav Qoute :
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    qq qq qq qqq qqqqq b:cry b:sad qqq

i dont understand..
  • dekciw
    dekciw Posts: 954 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    DEATH AND DESTRUCTION b:angryb:pleasedb:angry
    ZzXVdr5.png
  • Deity - Lost City
    Deity - Lost City Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dekciw wrote: »
    DEATH AND DESTRUCTION b:angryb:pleasedb:angry

All I see are death but no destruction for BL yesterday. What happened?
  • pwilol
    edited December 2008
    Options
    I don't understand...I'm a carebear..PLEASE LOOK AFTER ME!!!... b:cry b:shutup

Spread that holy pair and naturally someone will come come look after ya
  • n0ob
    edited December 2008
    Options
    i dont understand..
    ^^ I see what you didn't do. lol

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pwilol
    edited December 2008
    Options
    qq qq qq qqq qqqqq b:cryb:sad qqq
    i dont understand..
    n0ob wrote: »
    ^^ I see what you didn't do. lol

What are you talking about, newblet?
    It's you get what you asked for

What goes around comes around..

nOob A/c lulz
  • Dele - Lost City
    Dele - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    YOU ARE A CAREBEAR!! I Don't see how you can't level up and complain about getting "PKED ALL THE TIME" I Am sure it happens once in awhile but don't fight back and you won't lose anything. SUCK IT UP your playing on a PvP SERVER PLAYER VS PLAYER I can kill you whenever I want server! What the **** did you expect when you signed up for this? I've played this game for about a month or so and I've nnever been pked more then 3 times in an hour so I can ******** on the whole "I can't lvl because of pkers" ******** that your spewing!

GTFO of the server you carebear! TY
  • kowboybebop
    kowboybebop Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Options
    Oh man. and i just wanted to start playing there. Seems like a bad idea with these "Really Scary people" around. You can kill whoever and whenever you want. Oh great. So what? You had to write it down there?
    I dont get yer "manly" talk.

She got PK'ed alot it seems. So she got frustrated and went to write it down in hope some1 will help. But she got no help. She got Flamed hard by these mighty warriors. She just wrote her opiniom. Why did ya have to flame her? Oh yeah, there is that lil thingie isnt there. Whats it called again? Yer lil ego, thats it. Man yer all got serious problem. Ya think yer BIG or something? Thats right. Yer pretty big in da PIXEL game. So great a cool. Mighty warriors. Scary PKers. Get Life.

Well well whatever. Lil girl went to better server. And Mighty GUYS get their EGO boost. Happy end, isnt it?
    edited December 2008
    Options
    dont get us wrong, theres nothign wrong with carebears, although i joined the wrong server T_T. just dont QQ about getting ganked because ur a carebear on a "dont drop the soap" server. 8D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]