I don't have the chance of leveling up

_WolfyGirl_ - Lost City
_WolfyGirl_ - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
edited December 2008 in Twilight Temple (West)
hi...

Just want to share my toughts about this PK mode which totally annoys me as hell.
Keep being attacked in nowhere from players in Pink and Red Colors.
I hate it if i don't get any chance of levelingen once i am busy with questing and some kind of n00bs keeps backstabbing you.
I just totally hate this off-protecting for attacked white named players of Guild Members.
Still i don't have any chance of leveling to 32 with _WolfyGirl_ because those n00bs keeps backstabbing me once i want to kill Ossein Guards.
Wye putting this feature into the game anyways, i am sure that i am not the only complainer about this situation.

- _WolfyGirl_
Post edited by _WolfyGirl_ - Lost City on

Comments

• Dravion - Lost City
    Dravion - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2008

wrong sever ?

i hope u know that u are on a pvp server =_= , the pve sever has a safe mode ppl who dont like pvp

oh and one more thing

u C-A-R-E B-E-A-R XD ( couldn't resist)
  • _WolfyGirl_ - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    1. make someone else looking like a idiot.
    2. you misread something, try again.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Dont like b:angrypvpb:angry ? go b:crycarebearb:cry servers.
    Btw you're lvl 28, you cant get pk'd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Starang - Lost City
    Starang - Lost City Posts: 460 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    1. make someone else looking like a idiot.
    2. you misread something, try again.

I'm pretty sure YOU misread something when you chose to play in the PvP server as in Lost City. Move on to Heavens Tear the teaparty carebear server and you won't get pk'd.b:bye
    edited December 2008
    liveless idiots >_>
    no wonder no one likes MMORPG, same to **** Replies and PMs in game.
    kinda part of disrespectment in my eyes.
  • omega568
    omega568 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    lol whats with the Carebear? XD (im new :P about to start playing! ^^) Im gonna make my first person in the pvp server. I love hunting down pkers ^^ im going to make a guild just for that if i can! But whats with the carebear insult exactly? XD
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    liveless idiots >_>
    no wonder no one likes MMORPG, same to **** Replies and PMs in game.
    kinda part of disrespectment in my eyes.

Your insults r hilarious, you talk about respect but look how you talk.
    b:chuckleb:chuckle

Noone likes MMORPGs ? LOL go do some research.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• mystic
    mystic Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    You're level 28, carebear. How are you getting PK'd?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Selfish blood runs through my veins. I gave up everything for fame.

Pandora - 8X Mage - Lost City (PvP - The only server worth playing.)
  • Elementx - Lost City
    Elementx - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    To all those level 70s in here talking like that to a level 28(can you get pked at that level?), are u seriously kidding right? when did killing a newb (low level) become heroic, or noble (i am not looking for those values) but if u are killing someone over 10 levels bellow you, you should be ashamed.

The two most cowardice things someone can do to get up the pk rank is to, go in orchid and kill nubs, 40 levels lower than themselves, or gang up on people.

and if he is trying to hit 32, he sure isn't anywhere close to with in 5 levels difference to give you a fight, the only thing he can do at that level is get one shot and give some tard a kill, or make some weakling in real life feel powerful once in his life. lets face it who ever kills anyone many levels bellow him is not seeking a thrill from a battle. (all the above are perfectly ok is person or guild on KOS). but stop killing newbs that have just joined the server (may drive them away), go get your pk points against real players, but you can still be a coward and go pk low levels.
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lyndura - Lost City
    Lyndura - Lost City Posts: 829 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Carebear~

And no, you can't get PK'ed at level 28. I guess she is 31, and the avatars are outdated.
  • cryucry
    cryucry Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I dislike players that gank people 20 levels below them.

I despise players who think they're afforded some moral protection because they're a lowbie, like they are owed something or its their right to not get PKed.

You're a level 28 complaining in the PVP server about getting PKed. What kind of replies were you seriously expecting, for us to apologize and promise to change our act? Get real. I hope we drive you away because we don't need idiots like you on LC. Uninstall now before you hit 30 and have people tracking you down for making this stupid thread. Spend your time learning English instead.
    edited December 2008
    you guys are blonde or something? >_>

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/b1eea5bd4274c4f335a18b2a0e3a275cd3b69636.png
    Somehow the avatar doesn't stays up-to-date
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    Well great, if I'm walking around the lowbie area and I see you I'll make sure you don't get anywhere.
    edited December 2008
    whatever.
    that was a total sign of treating no respect to other players as well.
    don't you know how difficult it is to rank up.
    You should feel the same as i do now when you was around level 30 and instandly being killed by PKers
  • Elementx - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    cryucry wrote: »
    Well great, if I'm walking around the lowbie area and I see you I'll make sure you don't get anywhere.

the tard i was talking about, you must be really badly treated in life taking your anger on lowbies? i wonder if it would be more fun to let him level so he can defend himself, but then he maybe can kill you! so u better play by yourself than play against someone?
    "If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    just think about it :

i am sure you all had the same situation as i have now.
    Keep being cased only because i am level 30.
    i mean...come on, how respectless can you be.
    also for all other players it is hard enough to level up and keep making your Char stronger and stronger until you think you are ready for any kind of attacks.
    But Casing me only because of level.... dude, what the **** is around your mind >_>
    i hope others will makes you fled to, because now i will go no where else than Archosaur until i finally get some more respect for leveling during quests.
    those GMs should also shame themselfs on not even taking action on this.
    I tough i could get already banned from the game only because of this threat.
    Even SkullTag has better admins >_>
  • Tim_tam - Lost City
    Tim_tam - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    I think you made the wrong choice when you chose lost city as your server, getting pk'ed while trying to level is a risk you should be willing to accept when playing on a pvp server
  • cryucry
    edited December 2008
    the tard i was talking about, you must be really badly treated in life taking your anger on lowbies? i wonder if it would be more fun to let him level so he can defend himself, but then he maybe can kill you! so u better play by yourself than play against someone?

Yes I am, I've been actually been bullied as a kid and this is the only way I know how to react. Or maybe I'm just socially isolated and these are my cries for help, my way of reaching out. Do you have any more psychological issues that you'd like to project onto me, O wise shining knight and defender of lowbies?

I've already said that I've never pked people even 10 levels below me, but I have no qualms about camping this guy from here til Sunday because of his stupid attitude. I don't discriminate by level, I discriminate by intelligence. Think what you want and say what you want about me but it won't change my policy and I don't base on my in game actions on your definition of morality.
    just think about it :

i am sure you all had the same situation as i have now.

Yes, we've all been in your situation. The difference is that we sucked it up and leveled instead of whining on a forum. If you can't do that, you need to leave Lost City.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    Yes, we've all been in your situation. The difference is that we sucked it up and leveled instead of whining on a forum. If you can't do that, you need to leave Lost City.

Win.

The bold part is one of the differences between pvpb:angry players and carebearsb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Sepfiroth - Lost City
    Sepfiroth - Lost City Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    In the end, you shouldn't care. Just relish the fact that, that player will have sit in town for at least 2 hours in order to get his name white again. Besides, as long as you don't PK, there is no downside besides having to restart in town. But let me say this, killing lowbies is rather despicable act because they cannot defend themselves. Just hope those who do drop that low get their comeuppance sometime around. Let me tell you, it is hilarious when they do.
  • Wwing - Heavens Tear
    Wwing - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    unfortunately, some people want to be the bad guys. I know that well, that's why I am in PvE server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    News Project Fox in [][]http://pwifox.blogspot.com[][] Santa Claus is a lie.
    12/17 2008 PerfectFox Index (Heavens Tear) : 1 gold = 113558.91~114972.42
  • Elementx - Lost City
    edited December 2008
    unfortunately, some people want to be the bad guys. I know that well, that's why I am in PvE server.

You go back you server discussion, i never been on HT section.
    I've already said that I've never pked people even 10 levels below me, but I have no qualms about camping this guy from here til Sunday because of his stupid attitude. I don't discriminate by level, I discriminate by intelligence. Think what you want and say what you want about me but it won't change my policy and I don't base on my in game actions on your definition of morality.

I agree with you here, he needs to suck it up, also disagree, i been pked only 1 or 2 times in whole 56 levels(-30) so i dont know how it is. but killing lowbies just suck for whoever is doing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited December 2008
    can't a GM transfer my character to Heaven's Tear than? :/
    i hate it to start all over and taking again a whole month to finally reach level 30.
  • Ryda - Heavens Tear
    Ryda - Heavens Tear Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well here why dont u come To heavens tear server? im lvl 50 on here and i will help u as much as i can and what with u ppl making fun of sum 1? its a ****ing game its supposed to be relaxing so why dont u go look in the mirror and ask ur self "why do i bully other ppl younger then my self or a lower lvl then my self?" hmm maybe i can answer it for u...because ur a low life ****in nerd who cant do it in real life so get a job and a life and then play this game see if ur the same way b:angry but any ways to who posted this thread like i said come to my server and i will help u
    WaR FTW 6x BM
  • Dusk - Lost City
    Dusk - Lost City Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    If you really want to go to a pve server, just start over, lv 31 isn't that hard.
    And also, are you serious that you get pk'd THAT much? I've only been randomly pk'd maybe twice. Other's were guild KOS
    ☺☻
  • Dravion - Lost City
    Dravion - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    well here why dont u come To heavens tear server? im lvl 50 on here and i will help u as much as i can and what with u ppl making fun of sum 1? its a ****ing game its supposed to be relaxing so why dont u go look in the mirror and ask ur self "why do i bully other ppl younger then my self or a lower lvl then my self?" hmm maybe i can answer it for u...because ur a low life ****in nerd who cant do it in real life so get a job and a life and then play this game see if ur the same way b:angry but any ways to who posted this thread like i said come to my server and i will help u

dude seriously , we make fun of her/him because A. its funny and B. he/she is being a winy lil baby imo , and as for bullying tho it is wrong U don't **** KNOW the person being the pker , so don't go around make generalizations and stay ur **** off the pvp forums pls b:angry
    edited December 2008

1. finally a friendly Perfect World player X_X
    never knew they are so much jerks around Perfect World International anyways.
    however, in Heavens Tear you can find me as WolfyGirl_ because _WolfyGirl_ is already taken by the Lost City Server...
    however, i am online there and you can add me whenever you want as friend contact. o.o
    and 2. i am a Female in real...
  • Darknin - Lost City
    Darknin - Lost City Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Yeah the community here is not the best since everything turns out to be an ego battle. And if you even dare to challenge their ego then you will get massively flamed.

This is all because people care too much about other people's opinions (even you Wofly), just learn to shrug it off. Learn the FACT that there will always be people complaining over something because maybe you never got PK'ed alot but that does not mean it doesn't happen.

Let the girl complain all she wants, she has the right to if this actually happened.

People are just *******s ~sigh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • evrilysis
    evrilysis Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    PvP - Acronym for Player Vs. Player.

Understand now?

Gtfo and stop QQing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • complexx
    complexx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2008
    Are you serious?

What kind of garbage are you spouting off at the mouth, Half of you people talk about respect, morals, real life?

It's a pixel game, it's NOT real. I shouldn't even have to say it.
    A)Who joins a PvP server and QQ's about dying?
    B) I'll Random Pk, PvP people higher level than me, Gank, Get Ganked, Talk ALL the smack I please.

For anyone who sees someone do something they don't agree with in a video game and QQ's over it. Wow I think you need to take a second look at your real life instead of pointing the finger at other people. It's not personal people don't PK you because they hate you.

Noobs take **** too serious.

Sinnerz Lost City PvP.